Cured? - ivomec Pour-on for Cattle

Posted in the Scabies Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anna

Round Rock, TX

#10 Apr 11, 2012
Coffee is a mild pain killer, so it helps with the pain of the stinging/biting. Once I started gaining control of my symptoms, I was able to quit drinking coffee and start exercising.

Congrats for figuring out what was wrong and taking steps. It really sucks when people don't believe you because not everyone shows symptoms... I've had this issue for 5 years, but I'm much older and wiser now and I am trusting my gut instincts now...
Langoliers

Potosi, MO

#12 Apr 16, 2012
Faerie with Ooglies wrote:
Nope...I was wrong. I have been bitten again after laying on my rug....got bites within a couple of hours along my sides. Then yesterday I went for a two hour drive in my car and last night woke up covered in bites. So today I am hitting the rug with the steamer several time. Last night I set off two bug bombs inside my car.

I have also doubled my oral dose of Ivermectin.

I believe it is killing any "oogly" eggs and larvae inside me.

About two hours after each dose (I take the dose twice a day) I get wriggles.
Each day the wriggles reduce further out into my extremities. It is as though
the drug reaches extremites a bit at a time.

At first I had wriggling in my lower legs..........that stopped.....the next day it was on the top of my feet.......today it is in my toes and underneath my feet.

Yesterday I used a set of those MIlky Foot exfoliator things that have an acid in them to peel off the thick skin. That takes about a week.

I still think I am going to beat this. I believe most are dead inside me.

As far as post scabies goes......some days I wake up with a huge urge to scratch so I use my little sharp knife and take off flaky layers of skin on my legs. I am getting heaps of dry lumpy bits that seem to be like hard jelly. I wonder if anyone knows if these are just skin layers put there by the mites or if they are the bunches of dead mites themselves.
Ivermectin does not kill eggs. The poison gets into the membrane just below the skin that's what they eat and when they eat they die so no ivermectin only kills once bitten. Lindane kills scabies and the eggs trouble is a tropic cream can't get to all the bugs. So you have do both and I strongly suggest covering everything in 4 mil clear plastic. There is a lot of help on these pages lots of posting have both sides of every so called cure do read and pick which way you want to go with your treatment. Good luck.
Scabie girl

New York, NY

#13 Jul 7, 2012
Faerie with Ooglies wrote:
Nope...I was wrong. I have been bitten again after laying on my rug....got bites within a couple of hours along my sides. Then yesterday I went for a two hour drive in my car and last night woke up covered in bites. So today I am hitting the rug with the steamer several time. Last night I set off two bug bombs inside my car.
I have also doubled my oral dose of Ivermectin.
I believe it is killing any "oogly" eggs and larvae inside me.
About two hours after each dose (I take the dose twice a day) I get wriggles.
Each day the wriggles reduce further out into my extremities. It is as though
the drug reaches extremites a bit at a time.
At first I had wriggling in my lower legs..........that stopped.....the next day it was on the top of my feet.......today it is in my toes and underneath my feet.
Yesterday I used a set of those MIlky Foot exfoliator things that have an acid in them to peel off the thick skin. That takes about a week.
I still think I am going to beat this. I believe most are dead inside me.
As far as post scabies goes......some days I wake up with a huge urge to scratch so I use my little sharp knife and take off flaky layers of skin on my legs. I am getting heaps of dry lumpy bits that seem to be like hard jelly. I wonder if anyone knows if these are just skin layers put there by the mites or if they are the bunches of dead mites themselves.
Hi I have been reason your story. How are you doing so far?
I thought I was post scabies but then I did castor oil 8 hours and after 15 minutes of the oil on a lot of soeack coming out And I would feel pinPricks. Now back to iver this time doing it better. Doing it at night and drinking grapefruit fatty cheese fish oil capsules.
Now just waiting. Planning on doing castor oil plus BB for next 14 days. God bless. Hair=clover oil and dettol. It is working.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15 Jul 9, 2012
this is what I am using as well, the Ivomec pour on with DMSO.

Shake the DMSO before adding to the Ivomec, then shake the mixture of DMSO, IVomec very very vigorously for the first 3-5 minutes when you first add them together.

Why? If there is not a permanent mixing of the two ingredients when you add to your skin, then the skin will separate the DMSO from the Iver and only the DMSO will go deeply in your skin.

Also if you add DMSO to anything during the first ten minutes, there is a heat reaction. This is the chemical bonds breaking, this means that the various elements can be combined permanently to create a new substance and of course this new substance would take on the qualities of both elements, that is an Iver that would be a little weaker but penetrate, everywhere where you need it to go.

SweetKitten is using this as well with great success.

RK

Location hidden

#16 Jul 9, 2012
Use at a ratio of 60-40 or 70-30, DMSO to Ivomec Pour On.

Location hidden

#17 Jul 9, 2012
Faerie

Time to start soaking the feet in this, do it for 5-7 minutes.
Scabie girl

United States

#18 Jul 9, 2012
Faerie with ooglies wrote:
I am using oil-based Ivermectin (Genesis brand 10mg/Ltr)+ DMSOand not bathing or showering. I have been doing this for five days.
My hair is coated in it.
I have had no signs in my hair for three days now. No pinpricks. A couple of tiny new "bites"? this morning. I carried my dog yesterday so today I dosed him again with pour-on Iver.
The only thing that gives me hope is that I believe we are cured by stages. I have to remind myself of this.
What came out after 15minutes of having the castor oil on??
Hi Faerie thank you for responding. And RK thank u for let me know how to prepare pour on iver. I will buy it tonight. I will buy it at amazon. Anyway what I was explaining is that I thought I was post scabies. Some people say crawlies and pinpricks are pot medication, post allergy to scabies. And some others say it is active scabies. So i didn't do treatment for a week and the crawlies weren't getting better or even pinpricks. So I did a test. Castor oil all over( much better than Vaseline) and after 15 minutes crawling got a bit worse and voila many specks popping out from no where. Like just little red dots. A had no bite in thosw places. I mean I am sure I have had this for at least 6 months. Is it possible that 15 permethirn didn't kill all females? I did many overs but I didn't know how to dose myself so I think I screw it. I know I did 3 iver shot for 2 weeks in the right way? When I do iver shots crawlies subsided. How many eggs can I still have? Idk I am sick of this and all cleaning and laundry for like 3 months already. It is getting better but then little bites show up. My eyes are ithy and I feel then there. Doing permetrhin there alleviates me. What do u guys mean that we are cured in stages? How that works. Today I felt a pimple on the ride side of my scalp right above my ear. That is the place for them. No place else. I thought I was done with that and after a week of nice scalp with clover oil dettol tea tree oil again they show up. I hope ivermetin drench plus DMSO works. I have been doing it alone and it seems to work. I have tried it all and spent lots of money. Trying also metasol after my hour bath. I am so tired how I cannot beat this?
RRRRRRR

Austin, TX

#25 Jul 15, 2012
hang in there Faerie. Keep us in on your progress
Scabie girl

New York, NY

#26 Jul 16, 2012
The adult mite can live one up to two months how can they go dormant ? If is scabies it gets in a point where you have to beat them...I guess. I don't know. Unless all the scientific data is completely wrong? Keep hope up.
Scabie girl

New York, NY

#28 Jul 16, 2012
That is crazy Faerie! I hope you are progressing good. I wish your health back. I will pray for it.
Scabie girl

New York, NY

#30 Jul 17, 2012
I totally agree. We need help. But like I said we are a minority. Most of people get cured w permethirn 5%. It is our immune system that is not killing eggs. I read that not all the eggs survive to be hatch and that depends in how well the body is fighting. That is why I am praying bc i cannot give myself a better body to fight this only God.
Scabie girl

New York, NY

#32 Jul 17, 2012
Virtual Scabies wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you are WRONG. The adult SCABIES mite CANNOT live up to two months off the host. The most they can live, and this is stretching it, is 30 days. And that is under extreme humid conditions. The longer they stay WITHOUT a host, the weaker they become. Anything longer than about 10 days without a host, you can relax that nothing is living in your clothes, shoes, bed. If your car is humid, then they can last longer than 20 days, but not by much.
I meant inside the skin the adult mite can live up to two months. And also there is literature out there saying that is the egg that can go dormant little bit. Some eggs hatch at day 3 and others at day 21. That is why if the person has too many eggs due to many months having this is important to keep treating for month and half just in case.
Scabie girl

New York, NY

#33 Jul 17, 2012
Have been reading south American pages in Spanish. They are using ivernectin topically and orally with great success.
Topically :
La ivermectina tópica en solución al 1% en propilenglicol se aplicó en pacientes, so I need to figure out what propilenglicol is in English. But I am guessing is the glycol from pour on, is that what it is? I am imagining pour on has something to make ivermectin go into skin in the cattle otherwise it wouldnt work.

Location hidden

#35 Jul 18, 2012
RRRRR

How are you and what are you using and how are you using it? Are you still go 3 days without showering and applying every day?

RK
Scabie girl

New York, NY

#36 Jul 18, 2012
Hi RK believe me i am who i am. There was a scabie girl back in 2010 that os not me. Please relax. It is obvious that my English is not perfect therefore I may be from a foreign country no? I am a spanish speaking girl that is working in your land. America has given me the good and also the bad " a super scabies" or maybe is a combination of both - immune system and scabies. Plus my faith has failed me bc God is willing to heal me...but i am like scared of this brutal disease. I am currently on day one of Pour on and planning on doing it many days. Idk. I bought a DMSO that was too garlish. But now I got another one that may be little better. From Jacob lab.
Scabie girl

New York, NY

#37 Jul 18, 2012
Have you guys tried pyrethrum with pbo? Is that any good? Just wondering.
Scabie girl

New York, NY

#38 Jul 18, 2012
So using the ivomec is good then. That is what I have. I mean it makes sense. Pour on is pour on...the word is saying. Is made to get through the cattle skin isn't it? How is going to do your schedule RK? 3 days no shower. I think I can go more days without showering. It is not so bad as Advantix. And I don't know what to do. For know it feels good having something on skin that is doing something. I am doing Advantix on hands and tests just in case and also head. And plus pour on on head too. Lol. I am suicidal or something.
Scabie girl

New York, NY

#39 Jul 18, 2012
If I get too results by the 3rd day I will continue to do it once every 5 days for 2 months. I don't want to take a chance just in case a female somewhere is left alive. My skin is a tomato right now, it not stinging but the pour on is not so easy on delicate skin.
Scabie girl

New York, NY

#40 Jul 18, 2012
RK how is your skin is reacting to dmso and pour on? are u doing good so far? It has been a long battle for most of you guys and I am already exhausted. God bless your hearts. Anyway I think I heard me too doing this 3 days no shower. And then repeating every 5 days. Is that a good plan?
Scabie girl

New York, NY

#41 Jul 18, 2012
Faerie with ooglies wrote:
RK...sorry if I am posting this on the wrong thread....as long as it is a thread dealing with the IVer/DMSO....I guess the interested parties will read it.
With regard to your post about "saturation" I have pondered on that and agree.
I instinctively changed the ratio to 50/50 a couple of days ago and today put the DMSO ratio up higher.
I have added moxidectin EQuest horse paste to my treatment.
Strangely I am waking up with bites since I started higher DMSO and the moxidectin paste.
I am beginning to suspect strongly that this has something to do with the saturation idea. EG:
-I am getting deeper penetration into and maybe Under? the skin from the higher ratio of DMSO.
- Deeper layers treated because I did one treatment of Adcocate three days ago
- Oral moxidectin in my blood and getting to my skin, muscles and fat.
- I have also started drinking grapefruit juice.(who knows, just in case it helps)
I cannot quantify my thoughts with scientific fact on this. It is just my guts is telling me that I am getting more "bites" or "attempts at escape" because all of this is SATURATING ..........and DORMANT or DEEP mites are being DRIVEN OUT.
I am not shouting...I am using capitals to direct readers to the points I am getting at.
Maybe just maybe people say they "keep coming back" because they never all really left or died.? even though there was no signs of them .eg: itching.
Just expressing thoughts here. I don't know squat.!
All I can do is follow my intuition. Like all of us. Or at least like the ones who want to take control of our condition and gratefully consider information shared.
I agree with this. I mean re infestation after months I think is due to some female that was left behind. We know they live up to 2 months in the skin so it is a good idea if one keep I don't treatments once a week for 2 months even when one feel cured. If I am cured that is what I will do. Pour on is making my skin red but I am guessing 3 days won't be so bad and then 3 days rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How does Ivermectin work exactly? (Mar '11) 4 hr Bugs 139
Do scabies get in your throat? (Nov '10) 7 hr JayDee 43
need help and advice - just got out of the hosp... (Aug '09) 8 hr sdcsteve 74
How do you get rid of Scabies if keep poking yo... (Oct '11) Tue Tha Dook 39
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) Tue Fedup 1,013
Do you get new bumps after post-scabies? (Sep '11) Tue OnOurWay 303
Seriously, where could I have gotten this disea... (Mar '12) Tue marie 5
More from around the web