Scabies are attacking my eyelids

Scabies are attacking my eyelids

Posted in the Scabies Forum

GMB1306 - Wicked attack

United States

#1 May 13, 2011
What should I do?
umathr

Baltimore, MD

#2 May 13, 2011
GMB1306 - Wicked attack wrote:
What should I do?
go to sulfurointment.com and order the sulfur soap and the sulfur ointment if you can afford it. The ointment and the soap will be 10 % sulfur . You may be able to find a bar or two of 10% sulfur soap at you local pharmacy. Use the soap wash with it leave the soap on your skin if you have bad scabies. Sulfur does work. I do not think that you will be able to leave it on your face especially around your eyes. The results with sulfur are instant, you may have to work the lather into your skin a little, I like a soft scrub brush, but you can just use your fingers to work it into the skin.
Mommyntoddler

Boise, ID

#3 May 13, 2011
Dove cream oil soap, let it soak into the skin, scrub with a paper towel, rinse then apply hair conditioner let it soak for a min then rinse off good. Throw paper towel away immediately in plastic bag. Much love...
lmcc

Modesto, CA

#4 May 13, 2011
This saved my eyes:
@ CVS Pharmacy
"EYE WASH"
SOOTHING - EYE IRRIGATION SOLUTION
(For daily or emergency eye cleansing)
Contains:
Purified Boric Acid
Sodium Borate
Sodium Chloride
Asta

Denmark

#5 May 14, 2011
you first of all have to be sure that it is scabies. I thought I had scabies and took treatments against scabies for almost two years. But what I had was a staphylococcus infection! These bacteria also wander on my body and I can grab them and feel them between my fingers, they crawl into my eyes, nose, ears and wherever I have a little scratch. I am now treated with a strong Dicillin cure, but it wil take some time to be cured because the infection has builded up through all this time with the wrong treatments.
Staph

London, UK

#6 May 14, 2011
Asta ,could you please explain more fully; what test(s) confirmed you had staph ? Who (derm,infections specialist etc) authorized them ? What dosage of Dicillin are you on and how long for?
What were your symptoms aside from crawling ,biting ,itching etc ?
Questions,questions !
Thank you in advance.
Staph

London, UK

#7 May 14, 2011
Why is this spam or nuts ? Would you care to explain your reasoning ? I expect you won't but there you go....
GMB1306

Fairmont, WV

#8 May 14, 2011
Asta wrote:
you first of all have to be sure that it is scabies. I thought I had scabies and took treatments against scabies for almost two years. But what I had was a staphylococcus infection! These bacteria also wander on my body and I can grab them and feel them between my fingers, they crawl into my eyes, nose, ears and wherever I have a little scratch. I am now treated with a strong Dicillin cure, but it wil take some time to be cured because the infection has builded up through all this time with the wrong treatments.
I appreciate your input, I did have tests done, I actually was diag with Lice, Scabies and a staphylococcus infection. I got rid of the lice, was on 1000 mg of cephalexin twice a day, also was put on a cream by my allergist, which has cleared a lot of the bumps from the scabies, Almost completely clear on my legs, feet and arms, stomach, still having the scabies out breaks in pelvic area, very minor, actually didn't start til I took a bleach bath and they got on that area, and really bad on my head. Doing much better.
GMB1306

Fairmont, WV

#9 May 14, 2011
Mommyntoddler wrote:
Dove cream oil soap, let it soak into the skin, scrub with a paper towel, rinse then apply hair conditioner let it soak for a min then rinse off good. Throw paper towel away immediately in plastic bag. Much love...
Dear Mommyntoddler, thank you for your advise, I did do a bleach treatment on my face, this does seem to kill the babies that are there feeding, was really worried about my eyes, I am going to try this tonight.

Thank you for your imput.
solution

United States

#12 May 14, 2011
umathr wrote:
<quoted text> go to sulfurointment.com and order the sulfur soap and the sulfur ointment if you can afford it. The ointment and the soap will be 10 % sulfur . You may be able to find a bar or two of 10% sulfur soap at you local pharmacy. Use the soap wash with it leave the soap on your skin if you have bad scabies. Sulfur does work. I do not think that you will be able to leave it on your face especially around your eyes. The results with sulfur are instant, you may have to work the lather into your skin a little, I like a soft scrub brush, but you can just use your fingers to work it into the skin.


vaseline to and in eyelids. not a cure but definitely helps. it smothers them. stromectol, which is ivermectin, and permethrin from MagicPharma. I use it. you have to Reapply in 7 days.
solution

United States

#13 May 14, 2011
cephalosporin doesn't kill scabies. definitely kills staph. whole other animal.
I wish it did. I just got through a full dose

no more kidney infection. scabies is untouched. stromectol and permethrin. vaseline and permethrin powder from Lowes for my legs if I run out of cream. be VERY vigorous. "better" is dangerous. then they take hold again and get in your house. don't stop fighting.

God bless

QUO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help! Urgent! Need advice on moving. 1 hr Desperatemom 4
bleach bath recommended by dermatologist (Aug '07) 2 hr nelson12 640
Is is "underdosing" Ivermectin to split the dai... 14 hr faeryfloss 26
Dont talk to the trolls 15 hr faeryfloss 4
Treatment advice--dogs with mange- owner with s... 21 hr keith 61
dr. scabies really cure?? (Mar '16) Thu LIZAKANG 5
Hair Dryer works to stop itch & Rife Frequency ... (Mar '08) Thu thafiz 8
More from around the web