we are free free at last

we are free free at last

Posted in the Scabies Forum

imcuRED

Lubbock, TX

#1 May 15, 2013
I'm free from that basterds I'm not gana post my bstory cuz if ur like me u just wanted the cure ok so for my bf tee treatment oil and patrolium worked but didn't for me I got permithium cream from Dr it wont work UNLESS you take a hot bath before scrub your self tell you don't itch and then pat dry and appli then every night for that week when u bathe scrub ur skin tell it Dont itch at the end of week repeat the treatment just to be sure
It may not work for u but worked for us I made him splurge it as well btw it will dry ur skin out
SC Bureau of Infestation

France

#2 Dec 3, 2015
Congratulations!!

Scabies is very tenacious and for patients, the most important kind in the Sarcoptes family. But for us it is S.sc.var. suis.

It doesn't really matter how long scabies can survive off a host, it's just important to kill all scabies mites on and in your skin in situ, as they say. That's the recipe for a fast, inexpensive, and precious success and a scabies-free life in the near future.

Honestly, I am glad you made it!
Robert

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2015
@France poster,

Not getting why number one you are responding to a post from way back two years ago. This is not helpful and can become confusing for newbies. I consider you a troll on this forum.

Not understanding why you are talking to me by going into a new thread instead of sticking with the thread we are on. I suppose it makes you seem less argumentative and acceptable.

I just looked up a bit of info on treating pigs, and they used a higher dosage for them with ivermectin at 300 micrograms per kilo of body weight instead of the standard 200 micrograms used on all other mammals.

But, yes, it does matter how long a mite lasts and can reinfect a person off the host.
This is one of the main reasons this forum exists. Reinfestation is huge in certain living conditions.

Anyway, i'm tired of trying to teach you. You dont listen. Bye now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moxidectin (Sep '12) 4 hr Horsegirl58 69
How to soothe post scabies itch? 7 hr Aas 5
clove oil cures scabies (Oct '10) 7 hr REB4 98
What is the life cycle of the scabie? 7 hr Aas 3
Beating scabies 7 hr Aas 3
Natural Scabies Cure That Worked for Me (Dec '10) 8 hr REB4 21
I am cured using 100% undiluted tea tree oil. (Jan '08) 16 hr Janice Bigsley 91
More from around the web