White and black specks...crawlies.......
nicole

Milwaukee, WI

#130 Apr 10, 2014
Hi, i have been struggling with the black specks, white fibers, red etc, i also believe i have some kind of worm?? i cn feel them moving on my skin... my 20 month old also has this , just yesterday he has this huge laseration on his belly!!!:( idk what to do, he has a ventrical septal defect, enlarged heart, what cn i put on his and my skin???? plz help!!!!!
nicole

Milwaukee, WI

#131 Apr 10, 2014
PLZ HELP!!!! i have been experiencing this since i moved in with my mother which has black mold in her home, I thought it was tht but i get the hurtful blsck specks and just today i had the number 8 in my hand with black specks under my skin????! i also have the flaky skin and some type worm type thing i feel crawling from time to time??? i pulled them off with a tweezerz!!!! and the sad part is my 20 month old son has this!!!! he just caME WITH A LARGE LACERATION ABOVE HUIS BELLY BUTTON AND NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIM??? I FEEL SO SICK, MY BODY ACHES!! HEADACHES, JOINTS, IRRITABLE, WEIGHT LOSS, LOSS OF AAPPETITE? SO HAS YMY SON. THERE IN MY CAR ALSO!! I SEE THEM FLOATING EVERYWHERE!! PLZ HELP ON WHAT I CAN PUT ON MY SON??? AND MYSELF?? MY SON HAS A VENTRICAL SEPTAL DEFECT AND ENLARGED HEART. HE WEIGHS 25 POUNDS. IM 130. PLZ HELP!!!!!!!! NEBODY WITH IDEAS!!!!
Anonymous

Teaneck, NJ

#133 Jun 22, 2014
people try using bleach long story short works 100 % 1 portion bleach per 5 water then pa-troll jelly take a shower then dry your self then spray bleach make sure to delude it with water 1bleach 5 water they run like crazy you from it you will see
Verl

Glenroy, Australia

#137 Oct 6, 2014
Starving Artist wrote:
I've been going through this EXACT scenario, and it started two years ago for me in 2008. I am about to get fired from my job because of this and i'm reaching my limits...I'm only 20, female, I know I have potential to do so much, but this plague has wasted my emotions and energy. Now I am alone without confidence or friends. I am starting to give up on myself. My family thinks that i'm the one causing the mysterious rashes/"burrows", and I have been to 3 dermatologists also, but I'm the one having to look at myself everyday, no one understands...it drives me nuts. I obsess....
I was just doing a search for "black specks skin" and am relieved to feel somewhat less alone on this subject. The thing that bothers me is how so many doctors won't spend enough time with their patients, and if they can't diagnose the symptoms because of some conflicting factor, I'm the crazy. It's all my fault...I'M LAZY, I DON'T WANT TO WORK. This is fucked up...
Hi Starving Artist - I have been going through this now for 18 months - I contracted it from my Mum whom they told had "delusional parasitosis" - she is now in Heaven after they pumped her full of mental health meds. These things embed under your skin - leave tiny specks (eggs) on your skin and cause eye trouble - get into your ears and nose - just disgusting and I also am at the end of my tether. I have been to numerous dermatologists to have them more or less tell me I'm nuts and I just have dermatitis. I believe they are "demodex" - there are two different types of demodex - I have been told they are not visible to the naked eye but they are! Look it up and see if you think that's what you have. Good luck and loads of best wishes x
jeana

Detroit, MI

#139 Dec 24, 2014
I have had these black hard things coming out of my skin and now my friend has the same thing
kellyb

Nassau, Bahamas

#141 Jan 11, 2015
I notice some black and white stuff the size of a grain of sand. On my bed sheets i usually shine my phone light or have on a bright light to see them. They bite and its seem as if they maybe able to fly. What are they and how can i get rid of them.
Jones9tim

United States

#143 Jan 14, 2015
nicole wrote:
PLZ HELP!!!! i have been experiencing this since i moved in with my mother which has black mold in her home, I thought it was tht but i get the hurtful blsck specks and just today i had the number 8 in my hand with black specks under my skin????! i also have the flaky skin and some type worm type thing i feel crawling from time to time??? i pulled them off with a tweezerz!!!! and the sad part is my 20 month old son has this!!!! he just caME WITH A LARGE LACERATION ABOVE HUIS BELLY BUTTON AND NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIM??? I FEEL SO SICK, MY BODY ACHES!! HEADACHES, JOINTS, IRRITABLE, WEIGHT LOSS, LOSS OF AAPPETITE? SO HAS YMY SON. THERE IN MY CAR ALSO!! I SEE THEM FLOATING EVERYWHERE!! PLZ HELP ON WHAT I CAN PUT ON MY SON??? AND MYSELF?? MY SON HAS A VENTRICAL SEPTAL DEFECT AND ENLARGED HEART. HE WEIGHS 25 POUNDS. IM 130. PLZ HELP!!!!!!!! NEBODY WITH IDEAS!!!!
Look up morgellans disease out causes all off this
shkeevedoutnsad

Phoenix, AZ

#145 Jan 16, 2015
Chansmomintexas wrote:
<quoted text>I have been living with this stuff since 2006, I don't know how I contacted it but my daying routine is scratching, shaking fibers out of my clothes, and trying to avoid as much cotton as possible. I have black speck almost covering my body, except my face. I thought it was something in our home, and carpet, and furniture. But it's not, becuse we sold everything we had, moved out of our home to another state and I still have outbreaks daily. When I put on my clothes it feels like fibers are coming out of my skin trying to crawl into my clothes. My scalp contantly feels like something is crawling out of my head, and it itches so bad. i have to was it requently.I use Dove because it works for me better than any soap. I have tried all those enzyme sprays, lice treatment, etc. I was even applying tea oil and lavender oil on my skin. I can see little white fibers coming out of my skin espescially when I get out of the shower, then some days I look like fleas feasted on my skin all day, then in about a week the red bumpswill turn to a black spot on my skin. My family has not gooten this only me, and we live in the c=same house, how strange. Hang in there hopefully a cure will com soon.
Omg..this is exactly what is happening to me..... oyt of shower.... fibrr looking things from skin.... then bumps then black "freckle" looking thing.
MEGAN ONEILL

Las Vegas, NV

#148 Jan 26, 2015
It is either Morgellons Disease or some form of Scalp Ringworm.I am going through the same thing. I didn't have it until I let someone come stay with me. Then sharp little black dots starts popping off my head and they itch like crazy! I am at my worst end. Hope this helps you.
essential oils

South Yarra, Australia

#150 Mar 12, 2015
reinfestation is clue to never getting rid of the scabbies, you must steam all seats including your car and carpets floors every day, hot iron paying attention to the seams. I sprayed a strong permethrin on my bed and nightware, which I think kills any mites that may be crawling when I am sleeping.
Esssential oils applied all over everynight and daily when I could. this regime took a few weeks , now I am free of this pest.
Cflo

San Francisco, CA

#151 Mar 17, 2015
mitynutty wrote:
<quoted text>ive been where u are...those black & white flakes/speks..are just excretions bc ur pores r so clogged up from all the meds, lotions, pastes u've put on...i promise...& the secretions from ur scalp r sebum trying to escape your body/skin somewhere/somehow!! dont mess w it...u cant get scabies in ur hair, no matter who tells u what...scabies is horrible, & makes u nuts...literally if u r fearful of getting it bak...things u will believe now, u wouldnt believe pre-scabies...u cant see them!! theyre microscopic, so y tell urself theses fleks of white/black r dead mites...they r ur skin excreting debri & built-up sebum. google how ur skin works, damaged skin, sebum/ all that & put as much research in2 something that DISPROVES scabies!! dont torture urself..like i did for a whole year, or u will go & appear crazy. please..
Omg I hope so. I've been dealing with this since I started detoxing using an far infrared sauna. I've been so scared I have Morgellons or mites coming out of me that its made obsessed with finding information and cleaning my apt that I haven't been able to think about anything else.

Since: Mar 16

Phoenix, AZ

#152 Mar 3, 2016
Cflo wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg I hope so. I've been dealing with this since I started detoxing using an far infrared sauna. I've been so scared I have Morgellons or mites coming out of me that its made obsessed with finding information and cleaning my apt that I haven't been able to think about anything else.
Does the sauna work?
ann mouse

Phoenix, AZ

#155 Jul 17, 2016
mitynutty wrote:
<quoted text>i agree w most of what u state...aside from grains, black specks being morgellons?? & it comes after /or is the vector for morgellons?? WHAT?? if u have it, u do. if u dont, scabies isnt gonna bring it on...the grains & white & black flecks are the skin trying to expell all the debris & stuff that is cloogging pores from over treating skin!! only fibers are morgellons... i think!!u seem nice, but dont b so quick 2 scare people. this is the reason i stayed "sick" 4 so long!!
Comes from meteorites. nanotechnology specifically is from Shungite russian meteor. fullerenes can be disolved.
yogagroove

Swansea, UK

#156 Jul 27, 2016
MELISSA wrote:
HELLO...I CAN RELATE TO WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. I TRIED EVERYTHING ON THE SHELF AND THE DR'S OFFICE NOTHING WORKS. MY GRANDMOTHER IS A FULL BLOODED INDIAN AND FROM A LONG LINE AT THAT, AND SHE IS ALL ABOUT NATURAL STUFF. SO ONE DAY SHE SAID START DRINKING ALOE VERA JUICE EVERYDAY, THAT'S FOR THE INSIDE. GO BUY SOME POWERED MUSTARD MIX TABLESPOON OF POWDER MUSTARD (IT HAS TO BE THE POWDER) WITH WATER TO MAKE A PASTE LET SET FOR 10 MINUTES. THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE A THICK PASTE, MORE LIKE WATERED DOWN PASTE. MIX IN ALOE VERA GEL, BAKING SODA, VINEGAR AND WITCH HAZEL. Leave on hair until dry. rinse and wash. use mix to wash body with everyday. it helped me so much. i was cured within a month.
Hi Melissa,

Tell me, did you have scabies or Morgellons with the fibres too? I am so much more into natural things though Lufernuron is highly recommended, I haven't tried it yet. I am interested to know what you had that these concoctions cured. Your Grandmother sounds amazing!

thanks

Kellee
Maya

Chicago, IL

#157 Oct 18, 2016
i've been suffering for 6 weeks did the scabies treatment- and the only thing that's giving me relief from these things and the itchy ness and burning and prickling is organic coconut oil with 1 teaspoon of 100% tea tree. it's only been 5 days but i'm seeing and feeling relief
Cindy

Springfield, MO

#158 Nov 20, 2016
Little black and white specks pop off my head,

the sting where they hit my neck and shoulders.

Any idea what they are? I've tried every oil ,hydroegen, borax.

Need help desperatly.
concerned

Chicago, IL

#162 Jan 16, 2017
MELISSA wrote:
HELLO...I CAN RELATE TO WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. I TRIED EVERYTHING ON THE SHELF AND THE DR'S OFFICE NOTHING WORKS. MY GRANDMOTHER IS A FULL BLOODED INDIAN AND FROM A LONG LINE AT THAT, AND SHE IS ALL ABOUT NATURAL STUFF. SO ONE DAY SHE SAID START DRINKING ALOE VERA JUICE EVERYDAY, THAT'S FOR THE INSIDE. GO BUY SOME POWERED MUSTARD MIX TABLESPOON OF POWDER MUSTARD (IT HAS TO BE THE POWDER) WITH WATER TO MAKE A PASTE LET SET FOR 10 MINUTES. THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE A THICK PASTE, MORE LIKE WATERED DOWN PASTE. MIX IN ALOE VERA GEL, BAKING SODA, VINEGAR AND WITCH HAZEL. Leave on hair until dry. rinse and wash. use mix to wash body with everyday. it helped me so much. i was cured within a month.
Melissa I hope this works .I been goin thru this for a yr last night I rubbed aloe on my skin n these black dots came out and a white thing it kinda looked like a maggot but I kno it wasn't it had a grey strip in it but it doesn't move awhile back my dogs ate a wild rabbit not sure if this is why plus we have 6 ppl buried away from our house from the 1800 I took the 4wheeler back there I had my Chihuahua checked for parasites none but they did have white flakes on them but I think they r better now I used kennel dip I hope this works...does it sound like the samething please let me kno???????
Anonymous

Phoenix, AZ

#164 Feb 2, 2017
Chansmomintexas wrote:
<quoted text>I have been living with this stuff since 2006, I don't know how I contacted it but my daying routine is scratching, shaking fibers out of my clothes, and trying to avoid as much cotton as possible. I have black speck almost covering my body, except my face. I thought it was something in our home, and carpet, and furniture. But it's not, becuse we sold everything we had, moved out of our home to another state and I still have outbreaks daily. When I put on my clothes it feels like fibers are coming out of my skin trying to crawl into my clothes. My scalp contantly feels like something is crawling out of my head, and it itches so bad. i have to was it requently.I use Dove because it works for me better than any soap. I have tried all those enzyme sprays, lice treatment, etc. I was even applying tea oil and lavender oil on my skin. I can see little white fibers coming out of my skin espescially when I get out of the shower, then some days I look like fleas feasted on my skin all day, then in about a week the red bumpswill turn to a black spot on my skin. My family has not gooten this only me, and we live in the c=same house, how strange. Hang in there hopefully a cure will com soon.
Hello... My boyfriend has been suffering since we met 4 years ago... I barely started feeling it within the last 6 months. When I mention it to anyone all of a sudden I'm crazy,psycho,"THERE ARE NO BUGS" They tell me. But they are wrong. Have you ever seen or heard anything called "morgellon disease"? That's what I think it is.
And there is a movie called "BUG" With Ashley Judd that shows how crazy it can drive someone and apart from the ending it hit it all right on target. Anyways just wanted to tell you that your not alone... Sand were not crazy
Dscole

Azle, TX

#166 Mar 25, 2017
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>

Hello... My boyfriend has been suffering since we met 4 years ago... I barely started feeling it within the last 6 months. When I mention it to anyone all of a sudden I'm crazy,psycho,"THERE ARE NO BUGS" They tell me. But they are wrong. Have you ever seen or heard anything called "morgellon disease"? That's what I think it is.
And there is a movie called "BUG" With Ashley Judd that shows how crazy it can drive someone and apart from the ending it hit it all right on target. Anyways just wanted to tell you that your not alone... Sand were not crazy
Please try a half glass of water with 1or 2 teaspoons of baking soda, I have had this for years it is a fungal infection please try this I think it will help you will not get rid of it that will help a lot with all the symptoms
Manti

United States

#167 Mar 25, 2017
Where can I buy it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pinalen 58 min jesse3 5
How do you get rid of Scabies if keep poking yo... (Oct '11) 10 hr Sickntired 53
have you had scabies for years post here. (Jul '10) 11 hr redtail57 44
How long does Ivermectin take to work? (Mar '10) 12 hr Suffering Miteily 244
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 12 hr Puglover 967
Do scabies get in your throat? (Nov '10) 16 hr Please Lord help Me 51
Colloidal Silver (Jan '17) Wed Akilah1 3