First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Feb 14

London, KY

#127 Apr 8, 2014
dancesilly2 wrote:
I too have been suffering for over two months. Big sore on my knee that is not itchy and many small itchy sores all over the rest of my body. Most have brown track marks coming out of them and looping around my arms and legs. Like curley cues. Went to five doctors already and none of them recognized it as scabies. Two thought it was fungal and put me on antifungal meds. I took a shower the other day and when I got out I noticed white flaky crusty material (maybe skin) covering one of the bigger sores. I tried to wipe it off but it wouldn't budge. Then later I looked at it and the white was gone but what was left was black peppery looking specks. Now they are gone. I explained this to the doctor and she was like...'sounds like an allergic reaction'. What?? And the loop d'loops around my arms and legs?? She didn't see those either. But my sister did when I showed them to her so I know it's not in my mind (she said I was connecting the dots to my hyper pigmentation in my mind). I feel biting and crawling sensations. And the sores seem to be spreading to my neck and face. Found a new bite just above my eye this morning. I'm going to see another doctor this afternoon so maybe he can solve it. If they tell me it's Morgellon's okay that's fine, I'll deal with that. But my sores don't look like the pictures I have seen related to Morgellon's but the black specks seem to relate to that. I don't recall seeing fibers, but I don't know. I have had chucks of white skin flake off so maybe that is it, I don't know. We will see. If they say Morgellon's disease is only in the mind they are crazier that the people they are treating. No one's mind can conjure up huge sores!
you have to look at black specks w microscope to see if they are fibers.. morgellons is not recognized by medical community yet.. mentioning it will not help you, only hurt u getting good medical help.. you need to see a lyme literate medical dr,, can find one closest to u thru ILADS website, submit ur info to them n they will send u ones closest to u.. we have to drive 4 1/2 hrs to see ours.. again, they are not familiar w "morgellons", that is still being researched by very few.. but the common factor w morgellons seems to be lyme and bartonella, and other coinfections.. research bartonella skin reactions and see if u find anything under that that is similar to ur reactions.. if u have these infections, many treatments used for scabies make worse.. though a lot of stuff people find to be useful, such as the oils, antibiotics, herbals, valbezan, all that stuff is mentioned by "morgellons" sufferers too as helping.. i really think majority of people that have"resistant scabies" is really dealing w infections.. some infectious disease drs have some understanding, but not many, cause lyme and coinfections are so complex.. our llmd said some studies are finding huge link to adhd,, autism, Alzheimers,, dementia, and various other things related to lyme.. my sister is a PA, and said for yrs now they have been thinking Alzheimers and related issues are probably caused by some type of bacterial infection.. but research lyme and bartonella, esp images of bart skin reactions, and try to find u an llmd.. just an fyi, they r finding lyme to be transmitted sexually, making it harder to identify and diagnose.. also look at symptoms of chronic lyme, many symptoms get blown off and/or misdiagnosed..
freaked out

United States

#128 Apr 9, 2014
How soon will i know if i have them after finding out that a friend of mine has them and i have been over to her house several times only sitting on kichen chair beside her

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#129 Apr 9, 2014
freaked out wrote:
How soon will i know if i have them after finding out that a friend of mine has them and i have been over to her house several times only sitting on kichen chair beside her
If you've never had scabies before, it is said it can take 4-6 weeks before you see any bites, burrows or begin itching.

I got them from riding in a friend's car for a couple hours. Her daughter and her daughter's friends all had them and had been treated for them but she didn't tell me at that time because the college campus nurse that treated her daughter and gave her permethrin cream never told her daughter to clean the car, clean the household furnishings or even that the other members of their household needed to be treated even if they had no symptoms, so my friend was under the impression that scabies is not a big deal and easy to get rid of. She had no idea they could get of off you and someone else could be infected after sitting in the same chair, couch, bed etc.

Because of what the campus nurse told her daughter, my friend thought all you have to do is get the cream, apply it all over, wash it off 14 hrs later, wash your clothes and bedding and viola, you're done.

The first spot that I had was on my hand and did not look like a bite or burrow but instead appeared as a scaly dry looking spot about the size of a quarter. It wasn't itching at all in the beginning but about 6 weeks from the time I had been in her car it began to itch really bad.
nicole

Milwaukee, WI

#130 Apr 10, 2014
Hi, i have been struggling with the black specks, white fibers, red etc, i also believe i have some kind of worm?? i cn feel them moving on my skin... my 20 month old also has this , just yesterday he has this huge laseration on his belly!!!:( idk what to do, he has a ventrical septal defect, enlarged heart, what cn i put on his and my skin???? plz help!!!!!
nicole

Milwaukee, WI

#131 Apr 10, 2014
PLZ HELP!!!! i have been experiencing this since i moved in with my mother which has black mold in her home, I thought it was tht but i get the hurtful blsck specks and just today i had the number 8 in my hand with black specks under my skin????! i also have the flaky skin and some type worm type thing i feel crawling from time to time??? i pulled them off with a tweezerz!!!! and the sad part is my 20 month old son has this!!!! he just caME WITH A LARGE LACERATION ABOVE HUIS BELLY BUTTON AND NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIM??? I FEEL SO SICK, MY BODY ACHES!! HEADACHES, JOINTS, IRRITABLE, WEIGHT LOSS, LOSS OF AAPPETITE? SO HAS YMY SON. THERE IN MY CAR ALSO!! I SEE THEM FLOATING EVERYWHERE!! PLZ HELP ON WHAT I CAN PUT ON MY SON??? AND MYSELF?? MY SON HAS A VENTRICAL SEPTAL DEFECT AND ENLARGED HEART. HE WEIGHS 25 POUNDS. IM 130. PLZ HELP!!!!!!!! NEBODY WITH IDEAS!!!!
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#133 Jun 22, 2014
people try using bleach long story short works 100 % 1 portion bleach per 5 water then pa-troll jelly take a shower then dry your self then spray bleach make sure to delude it with water 1bleach 5 water they run like crazy you from it you will see
Verl

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#137 Oct 6, 2014
Starving Artist wrote:
I've been going through this EXACT scenario, and it started two years ago for me in 2008. I am about to get fired from my job because of this and i'm reaching my limits...I'm only 20, female, I know I have potential to do so much, but this plague has wasted my emotions and energy. Now I am alone without confidence or friends. I am starting to give up on myself. My family thinks that i'm the one causing the mysterious rashes/"burrows", and I have been to 3 dermatologists also, but I'm the one having to look at myself everyday, no one understands...it drives me nuts. I obsess....
I was just doing a search for "black specks skin" and am relieved to feel somewhat less alone on this subject. The thing that bothers me is how so many doctors won't spend enough time with their patients, and if they can't diagnose the symptoms because of some conflicting factor, I'm the crazy. It's all my fault...I'M LAZY, I DON'T WANT TO WORK. This is fucked up...
Hi Starving Artist - I have been going through this now for 18 months - I contracted it from my Mum whom they told had "delusional parasitosis" - she is now in Heaven after they pumped her full of mental health meds. These things embed under your skin - leave tiny specks (eggs) on your skin and cause eye trouble - get into your ears and nose - just disgusting and I also am at the end of my tether. I have been to numerous dermatologists to have them more or less tell me I'm nuts and I just have dermatitis. I believe they are "demodex" - there are two different types of demodex - I have been told they are not visible to the naked eye but they are! Look it up and see if you think that's what you have. Good luck and loads of best wishes x
jeana

United States

#139 Dec 24, 2014
I have had these black hard things coming out of my skin and now my friend has the same thing
kellyb

Nassau, Bahamas

#141 Jan 11, 2015
I notice some black and white stuff the size of a grain of sand. On my bed sheets i usually shine my phone light or have on a bright light to see them. They bite and its seem as if they maybe able to fly. What are they and how can i get rid of them.
Jones9tim

United States

#143 Jan 14, 2015
nicole wrote:
PLZ HELP!!!! i have been experiencing this since i moved in with my mother which has black mold in her home, I thought it was tht but i get the hurtful blsck specks and just today i had the number 8 in my hand with black specks under my skin????! i also have the flaky skin and some type worm type thing i feel crawling from time to time??? i pulled them off with a tweezerz!!!! and the sad part is my 20 month old son has this!!!! he just caME WITH A LARGE LACERATION ABOVE HUIS BELLY BUTTON AND NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIM??? I FEEL SO SICK, MY BODY ACHES!! HEADACHES, JOINTS, IRRITABLE, WEIGHT LOSS, LOSS OF AAPPETITE? SO HAS YMY SON. THERE IN MY CAR ALSO!! I SEE THEM FLOATING EVERYWHERE!! PLZ HELP ON WHAT I CAN PUT ON MY SON??? AND MYSELF?? MY SON HAS A VENTRICAL SEPTAL DEFECT AND ENLARGED HEART. HE WEIGHS 25 POUNDS. IM 130. PLZ HELP!!!!!!!! NEBODY WITH IDEAS!!!!
Look up morgellans disease out causes all off this
shkeevedoutnsad

Phoenix, AZ

#145 Jan 16, 2015
Chansmomintexas wrote:
<quoted text>I have been living with this stuff since 2006, I don't know how I contacted it but my daying routine is scratching, shaking fibers out of my clothes, and trying to avoid as much cotton as possible. I have black speck almost covering my body, except my face. I thought it was something in our home, and carpet, and furniture. But it's not, becuse we sold everything we had, moved out of our home to another state and I still have outbreaks daily. When I put on my clothes it feels like fibers are coming out of my skin trying to crawl into my clothes. My scalp contantly feels like something is crawling out of my head, and it itches so bad. i have to was it requently.I use Dove because it works for me better than any soap. I have tried all those enzyme sprays, lice treatment, etc. I was even applying tea oil and lavender oil on my skin. I can see little white fibers coming out of my skin espescially when I get out of the shower, then some days I look like fleas feasted on my skin all day, then in about a week the red bumpswill turn to a black spot on my skin. My family has not gooten this only me, and we live in the c=same house, how strange. Hang in there hopefully a cure will com soon.
Omg..this is exactly what is happening to me..... oyt of shower.... fibrr looking things from skin.... then bumps then black "freckle" looking thing.
MEGAN ONEILL

Las Vegas, NV

#148 Jan 26, 2015
It is either Morgellons Disease or some form of Scalp Ringworm.I am going through the same thing. I didn't have it until I let someone come stay with me. Then sharp little black dots starts popping off my head and they itch like crazy! I am at my worst end. Hope this helps you.
essential oils

Melbourne, Australia

#150 Thursday Mar 12
reinfestation is clue to never getting rid of the scabbies, you must steam all seats including your car and carpets floors every day, hot iron paying attention to the seams. I sprayed a strong permethrin on my bed and nightware, which I think kills any mites that may be crawling when I am sleeping.
Esssential oils applied all over everynight and daily when I could. this regime took a few weeks , now I am free of this pest.
Cflo

San Francisco, CA

#151 Tuesday Mar 17
mitynutty wrote:
<quoted text>ive been where u are...those black & white flakes/speks..are just excretions bc ur pores r so clogged up from all the meds, lotions, pastes u've put on...i promise...& the secretions from ur scalp r sebum trying to escape your body/skin somewhere/somehow!! dont mess w it...u cant get scabies in ur hair, no matter who tells u what...scabies is horrible, & makes u nuts...literally if u r fearful of getting it bak...things u will believe now, u wouldnt believe pre-scabies...u cant see them!! theyre microscopic, so y tell urself theses fleks of white/black r dead mites...they r ur skin excreting debri & built-up sebum. google how ur skin works, damaged skin, sebum/ all that & put as much research in2 something that DISPROVES scabies!! dont torture urself..like i did for a whole year, or u will go & appear crazy. please..
Omg I hope so. I've been dealing with this since I started detoxing using an far infrared sauna. I've been so scared I have Morgellons or mites coming out of me that its made obsessed with finding information and cleaning my apt that I haven't been able to think about anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tetmosol soap... (Sep '07) 35 min Tumelo 92
ScabiesBGone international cure 1 hr Vanush 3
I AM FREAKING CURED BABY ... YESSSsssssss 1 hr James Blues Boy B... 1
Sick Video of Scabies 1 hr Rick 2
Do you get new bumps after post-scabies? (Sep '11) 5 hr kirsty 241
Scabies but no rash, just itching & crawling fe... (Mar '12) 5 hr kirsty 136
Scabies on scalp... (Jan '11) 7 hr Tara 20
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Mar 27 swee10thesour 4,333
More from around the web