White and black specks...crawlies.......
mitynutty

Canton, OH

#104 Aug 28, 2012
dsfsfd wrote:
from my experience, i did almost everything that i read. i had scabies for over 6 months. and didn't treat til about 4 months since i got it.
i went through about 4 tubes of perm (8 applications) and did the iver pill about twice. and while doing the iver, i put on perm in between. and during all of this, i did A&H baths, neem seed oil with lotion, 2 hot showers everyday, vacuumed, bagged almost all of my clothes, and washed sheets everyday. but during this process, i was still getting bumps EVERYWHERE and my skin was massively dry and my bumps/red rashes were continuing to grow.
i went to the derm one day and she said to stop everything i was doing and take warm (not hot) showers and use dove soap. and two days after i started doing so, all of my rashes and bumps were starting to slowly disappear,
so it might not apply to all of you, but maybe just take two or three days off from all the chemicals and see what happens. just trying to help. good luck.
wish i had seen this long ago, bc ur right!!
mitynutty

Canton, OH

#105 Aug 28, 2012
Ayla wrote:
I haven't read the entire thread, but TooLong, it sounds as if you have Morgellons Disease. Classic symptoms are the black specks and sand-like particles coming from the skin.
Get a cheap hand-held microscope and look at your skin carefully for fibers. I'd suggest this as a step to all of you who think you have scabies. If there are fibers in the skin, one needs to come to grips with this. No other disease presents with fibers as a symptom.
No doctor is going to diagnose this for you, because not only do they not understand it, but they are not even looking at patients skin with optical devices such as dermascopes. They are essentially labeling patients with "delusional parasitosis" a random and damaging diagnosis that is not based on hard fact. Rest assured, you do not have a mental disease.
That is why I urge you before dosing yourself with dangerous chemical formulas, to take a look at your skin. If you have fibers, all the creams and pyrethrin formulas are for naught.
Morgellons sufferers have problems with their detoxification pathways, so every chemical you dip your stressed body in, contributes to the overload you will have to deal with.
I have a site up dedicated to Morgellons. The photo galleries show what the fibers looks like both under and emerged from the skin as well as the black particles. There are also galleries showing the fibers in the stool and urine. Literally you can see them assembling in the urine particles. This is a systemic illness.
Each and every one of you who thinks they are battling scabies, mites, fleas, bedbugs, ticks need to understand that what you may have initially been infected with, might no longer be the problem. It may be the vector for Morgellons. The only way to know is to be proactive and look at your skin yourself because it is a rare doctor that will even take this seriously.
My best to all of you.
Morgellonsdiseaseawareness.com
Microscope: http://www.amazon.com/Carson-Micro-Max-Lighte...
i agree w most of what u state...aside from grains, black specks being morgellons?? & it comes after /or is the vector for morgellons?? WHAT?? if u have it, u do. if u dont, scabies isnt gonna bring it on...the grains & white & black flecks are the skin trying to expell all the debris & stuff that is cloogging pores from over treating skin!! only fibers are morgellons... i think!!u seem nice, but dont b so quick 2 scare people. this is the reason i stayed "sick" 4 so long!!
Drug addict admitted

Bedminster, NJ

#106 Sep 7, 2012
I have same problems , I took 25 oxy 30s daily and smoked 2 grams of crack .. Pills fer 4/5 yrs and crack just last year and I think I phucked mii Immune system . But I go Into a spa wit 57 jets at 106• I believe that does get/kI'll em all but yet I can't kill/get rid of them in mii surroundings !! I realize they say you can see/feel em from the drugs .. There not !!!! Ther reall cause wen sober , ther there ... I also feel hot-burning day and night .. Anyone else do drugs as far as opiates !?n? I believe opiates triggers all this
Justin Case

Oxford, GA

#107 Sep 17, 2012
sleep. ease up on the recreationals.
drink water. you'll be amazed-

Since: Oct 12

Rockford, IL

#108 Oct 13, 2012
Hi everyone..My little ones and me got scabies-I have no clue as to how but we have pets so idk. Anyway, I have been doing the permethrin cream over and over again. My kids are ok but I have sores all over from mutilating myself to get these parasites out of my skin. it is horrible. I can't touch or sleep in the same bed as my kids. Anyone have an idea as to HOW you contract these parasites?
Lou

Brooklyn, CT

#109 Dec 9, 2012
Hi-maybe you guys have chiggers? They are invisible to the eye and the itching is relentless, and starts to make you nuts. You fell like things are crawling all over you all the time. Docs in the northeast don't know how to treat. Look on line I used clear nail polish to suffocate them in my pores. Good luck.
Ryan K wrote:
I'm so glad I found someone--who sounds sane and reasonable-- whom has had similar experiences to me and my roommate. I recently graduated from a university in Washington DC, and I'm a 23-year-old white male.
One of my good friends and I decided to leave dorm life during my sophomore (his junior) year, and dude to the extremely high expense of our college's tuition, we decided to move into a relatively cheap one-bedroom apartment. This was one of the biggest mistakes of our lives. The building was old, and a previous tenant had left us with both bed bugs and some other itching parasite that still hasn't been identified. While the bed bugs were finally taken care of, it took almost six months. We both had to throw out thousands of dollars of clothing and furniture after every washing method we tried failed to kill these nasty insects. And no matter where we slept, we spread these things-- so we had to eventually bite the bullet and quarantine ourselves in our own apartment. Every morning, we would both wake up with numerous bites all over our bodies. While my buddy would get most of his bites on his hands, knuckles and abdomen, nearly all of mine were on my legs and ankles.
We FINALLY found a god of an exterminator who poured his soul into killing these things. By that time however, we both had pretty much skipped on our apartment (the landlord deserves much, much worse than a few months of missing rent).
But, although the bed bugs are gone, both my buddy and I have had fairly consistent itching (especially at night) all over our bodies and we both have the sensations of something crawling on us. When my roomate talked to his doctor about it, they chalked it up to being a side effect of his prescribed Concerta (similar to Adderall). My two doctors however have both insinuated that I'm some sort of hypochondriac who--despite the fact that those bed bugs are long gone-- is still scarred form the gruesome experience. I think otherwise for three reasons...
1. I never once felt a bed bug crawling on me-- in fact, we only knew of their existence because of our bites, the fact that we would find them dead or crawling on our mattresses, couches etc..., and because they would fall off of us in the shower.
2. I've never been much of a hypochrondriac. I'm a fairly masculine guy. Although I do have a fear or creepy crawlies, I've never made up any sort of illness in my head. I've broken eleven bones and have even been attacked by a puma while hiking along a well known pass in one of North America's most famous parks and I've never been a sick boy.
3. Upon a recent inspection of our beds, we noticed white specks about the size of sand grains scattered throughout our sheets. Both my rommate and I are exceptionally clean (especially for guys our age) and neither of us wear shoes in doors much less eat in bed.
So, if anyone has any advice or information, please respond. We're getting sort of desperate here.
Missing my family

Ardsley, NY

#110 Dec 11, 2012
I just started getting the scratches, that the original poster, posted about. I did my last perm treatment 4 weeks ago on Thursday. I haven't been itching,(which was the worse part), I do have the crawling feeling, and what looks like small bites. Has anyone dealt with this? Sunday I woke up and a scratch about 1/2 inch long and some blood. My hubby said maybe I scratched at night, then last night I was in my room and I felt this cut on my thumb. I was just sitting there. I'm so tired of this!
We all have something so

Beaumont, CA

#111 Dec 12, 2012
Okay so we read this and know we're not alone. We shake our heads yes yes yes to everyones description of this white stuff and black specks but where are the answers? Why do the Doctors not know what it is? I have been to Doctors, Dermatologists, all Natural Doctors and have had biopsies and skin particles examined, colonoscopy and endoscopy but still the doctors all want to put me on anti depressants or anti biotics. I'm not crazy. I'm not making it up. I don't just scratch my skin and pick my skin for no good reason. I don't walk around with my hand down my pants picking my butt scabs for no good reason. Its real and its killing me inside. It's caused me to be so anxious, depressed and angry that I have ruined relationships close to me there are beyond repair. Thankfully I am happily married and my husband doesn't think I'm crazy, YET. My daughter, Mother and a close friend won't speak to me. I feel contagious and dirty but I know I'm not. Please please please someone come up with not only a cure but a name for this painful burning skin thing. 4 years is much too long to endure this. Thank you.

Since: Dec 12

New York, NY

#112 Dec 23, 2012
Hey. How do you guys handle your laundry? Do you wash it everyday? I am so tired of this, besides it consumes a lot time and money,. Any solutions?
Missing my family

Springfield, NJ

#113 Dec 24, 2012
Scabister wrote:
Hey. How do you guys handle your laundry? Do you wash it everyday? I am so tired of this, besides it consumes a lot time and money,. Any solutions?
People have suggested putting things in the microwave and heating things up. The laundry thing sucks!! I do most of my laundry once a week besides my comforter, which I was was everyday. My coat as soon as I get home, I use my steamer on it. I steam all my clothes for the week, underwear, bras, night clothes you name it. The steamer is the best! You don't have to flip clothes inside out, because the steam goes right through! It's great for you couches and mattress. I don't know what I would do with out it
Ghon

Saint Petersburg, FL

#114 Dec 24, 2012
We all have something so wrote:
Okay so we read this and know we're not alone. We shake our heads yes yes yes to everyones description of this white stuff and black specks but where are the answers? Why do the Doctors not know what it is? I have been to Doctors, Dermatologists, all Natural Doctors and have had biopsies and skin particles examined, colonoscopy and endoscopy but still the doctors all want to put me on anti depressants or anti biotics. I'm not crazy. I'm not making it up. I don't just scratch my skin and pick my skin for no good reason. I don't walk around with my hand down my pants picking my butt scabs for no good reason. Its real and its killing me inside. It's caused me to be so anxious, depressed and angry that I have ruined relationships close to me there are beyond repair. Thankfully I am happily married and my husband doesn't think I'm crazy, YET. My daughter, Mother and a close friend won't speak to me. I feel contagious and dirty but I know I'm not. Please please please someone come up with not only a cure but a name for this painful burning skin thing. 4 years is much too long to endure this. Thank you.
This disease is the outcome of the "Chemtrails" Government program and the ingestion of GMO foods. Doctor's are clueless, because this disease was created in a way that is hard to find by standard lab tests. Clothing is also infected. There is a science (forgot what it's called) that allows for cells to be inserted into inanimate objects. This is why I have seen crazy things like debris walking and lint that moved. The world's super elite are responsible for this. They want to make us sick and also to bring down the population size.

Since: Dec 12

New York, NY

#115 Dec 24, 2012
Ghon wrote:
<quoted text>
This disease is the outcome of the "Chemtrails" Government program and the ingestion of GMO foods. Doctor's are clueless, because this disease was created in a way that is hard to find by standard lab tests. Clothing is also infected. There is a science (forgot what it's called) that allows for cells to be inserted into inanimate objects. This is why I have seen crazy things like debris walking and lint that moved. The world's super elite are responsible for this. They want to make us sick and also to bring down the population size.
Thats a crazy theory. If that were true I would nfect everyone before I die. How about that?
JRN

Springfield, NJ

#116 Oct 2, 2013
Most of these sound like Morgellons.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#117 Oct 2, 2013
JRN wrote:
Most of these sound like Morgellons.
Sounds like collembola to me. But I think Morgellons (or mold or yeast) attracts the collembola.
Roger Pace

Orlando, FL

#118 Jan 3, 2014
I appreciate the post! I've been trying to find ways to take better care of my skin, and this gave me some great insight! Thanks for sharing

Jason | http://www.discountglass.com.au
Princess shiva

Huntington Park, CA

#119 Jan 21, 2014
Drug addict admitted wrote:
I have same problems , I took 25 oxy 30s daily and smoked 2 grams of crack .. Pills fer 4/5 yrs and crack just last year and I think I phucked mii Immune system . But I go Into a spa wit 57 jets at 106• I believe that does get/kI'll em all but yet I can't kill/get rid of them in mii surroundings !! I realize they say you can see/feel em from the drugs .. There not !!!! Ther reall cause wen sober , ther there ... I also feel hot-burning day and night .. Anyone else do drugs as far as opiates !?n? I believe opiates triggers all this
Yeps! Ive been pondering that very same q? Is it triggered by opiates. And fml idk! I moved toa tropical island to keep myself n my boo away from darkness. Stayed cleaned for over a yr. caught sandfleas-or at least thats what i think they were, went to er, treAted it, i guess. Moved back home, in misery, started shooting up again, its been a yr since i been bak but this scratchy fbery specky shit just started again, and it seems to be mainly coming from my scalp?! Ive got this bizarre bald spot lol, but check this; if i brush the spot, quite severly, my hair reappears! Ill go to sleep wake up n the spot is bare again. And im a girl so ths is particularly senssitive for me. Fam n friends, well just the very few ive opened up to think im crazy, that i prolly just shoot up n start pulling out my own hair. I mean i know wut i do, but wut they thnk are more like tweaker moves, i stay chinchillen, anyway only thing that helps is bleach baths for me
wantmylifeback

Dover Plains, NY

#121 Jan 28, 2014
I too have the black specs and have seen them coming right out of the palm of my hand. I brought a specimen of this to my dermatologist and she sent it out to the lab. The results confirmed scabies so my point is that scabies do cause the black specs. I'm not sure what they are but most likely its dead mites coming up through the skin. Very gross indeed.
Annie Newcomb

Lapu-lapu City, Philippines

#122 Mar 11, 2014
The main symptoms of scabies are probably a result of the host immune reaction to the burrowed mites and their products.2 Scabies presents within two to six weeks of initial infestation, but re-infestation can provoke symptoms within 48 hours. Pruritus is the hallmark of scabies regardless of age. Infestation occurs when the pregnant female mite burrows into the skin and lays eggs. Check everything inside and out of your home to get rid of this before spending a lot of money seeking for treatment yet your home always has them.
pretty crazy

Brooklyn, NY

#125 Mar 12, 2014
They are not in your home, whether you live in Hollywood, Florida or Cebu, Philippines. They are in your skin.
dancesilly2

Cape Coral, FL

#126 Apr 8, 2014
I too have been suffering for over two months. Big sore on my knee that is not itchy and many small itchy sores all over the rest of my body. Most have brown track marks coming out of them and looping around my arms and legs. Like curley cues. Went to five doctors already and none of them recognized it as scabies. Two thought it was fungal and put me on antifungal meds. I took a shower the other day and when I got out I noticed white flaky crusty material (maybe skin) covering one of the bigger sores. I tried to wipe it off but it wouldn't budge. Then later I looked at it and the white was gone but what was left was black peppery looking specks. Now they are gone. I explained this to the doctor and she was like...'sounds like an allergic reaction'. What?? And the loop d'loops around my arms and legs?? She didn't see those either. But my sister did when I showed them to her so I know it's not in my mind (she said I was connecting the dots to my hyper pigmentation in my mind). I feel biting and crawling sensations. And the sores seem to be spreading to my neck and face. Found a new bite just above my eye this morning. I'm going to see another doctor this afternoon so maybe he can solve it. If they tell me it's Morgellon's okay that's fine, I'll deal with that. But my sores don't look like the pictures I have seen related to Morgellon's but the black specks seem to relate to that. I don't recall seeing fibers, but I don't know. I have had chucks of white skin flake off so maybe that is it, I don't know. We will see. If they say Morgellon's disease is only in the mind they are crazier that the people they are treating. No one's mind can conjure up huge sores!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post Scabies Nodules on male genitals (May '08) 3 hr rara8449 63
Scabies. Getting rid of 4 hr abel 2
Post Scabies Itch Syndrome (Mar '12) 11 hr Adrian 204
Scabies-washing clothes (Jan '12) 15 hr No name 41
How many times can I use permethrin cream... (Dec '08) 16 hr Dannnnnn 254
Options to permethrin and Ivermectin (Dec '11) 17 hr Eyes 115
Post Scabies Red Bumps (Aug '09) Sun rara8449 148
More from around the web