Mike

Manchester, UK

#83 Oct 17, 2011
For me, this article explain the fibers which I get, black fibers and maybe grey ones on the face but no hard particles, nor funny coloured fibers so I don't believe it to be Morgellons. Also treatment with scabicides greatly reduces my black specks.Who really knows?

Nick Mann below in the story is, was a British General Practitioner whose black specks turned out to be from a rat mite. More interesting, is the fact that the common man does not receive the consideration that Nick Mann does (respect as a GP) nor does he/she have the medical resources such as an entire team of fellow MD's. Thus, the common person is told he/she has parasitosis. Over 5K types of different mites, some say 45K different types of mites.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/8626767/Mor...

Nick Mann was convinced that something was burrowing into his skin.
The 48-year-old father of two had been for a walk in the beautiful
grounds of Abney Park Cemetery, down the road from his home in
Hackney, east London.
It was sunny and he'd been wearing shorts and sandals. That evening,
his legs began itching. Marks sprang up all over his body. "I just knew
something was on me," he remembers. "Something digging or biting into
my skin."
Over the coming days, lesions opened up on his body. Running his
fingertips over them, he could feel something inside: it felt like spines or
fibres, he says. He began to feel tormented. What were these bugs?
How many were there? Would he ever be rid of them?
One afternoon, in desperation, Nick stripped naked in his kitchen and
determined to dig one out as soon as felt it 'bite'. "I stood there for three
or four hours, waiting," he says. "As soon as it did, I went for it with a
hypodermic needle. There was one on my nipple."

(Quotation abridged....)

"I took the three mites I'd caught to our local Homerton Hospital," he
says. "A technician mounted one on a slide, put it under a microscope
and said 'Beautiful'. Everyone gathered around saying 'Ooh, look at
that'."
It was definitely something. But they didn't know what. "They sent it to
the Natural History Museum, which identified it within a day," says Nick,
"as a Tropical Rat Mite."
Although museum experts doubted the mites could live on the skin, the
GP has no doubt that is what they were doing. "What these mites do is
go in through the hair follicles and find a blood vessel at the bottom.
That's where they sit and that's what the 'fibres' are – their legs folded
back."
Nick, who treated himself with an antiparasitic drug to eradicate the
infection, can only guess that he picked up the mites walking in the
cemetery. Despite the name, they are not exclusive to hot climates.
Nick believes it likely that many patients who claim to have Morgellons
are actually infected by Tropical Rat Mites. However, he agrees with Dr
Oaklander that this diagnosis is unlikely to explain all cases. "There
doesn't appear to be a single explanation for it," he says.
Looking for normalcy

Montebello, CA

#84 Oct 21, 2011
I'm in the exact same boat. High peole contact and feel the crawliness more so at work I sometimes feel the sharp pin pricks and when I look I see the reddened skin or long scratch mark. The first signs of scabies have healed and almost all symptoms at bay but theres always the peculiar movements pricks or itches that you know isn't just a muscle twitch or itchy skin. I really wish I had something for the eggs. The key I think is getting the eggs to kill the cycle. I I am trying clove oil mixed with sulfur and grapeseed oil. I wish doctors were not so blasé about this. Every dr I've spoken too thinks it's easily cured and not a big deal. If they only knew and cared enough! The black specks I see all the time only hands! I showed a dr once she thought I was nuts. I've heard that threadworms can have similar symptoms as scabies sometimes. Ithinl the US needs more research into parasitology. They just don't give enough attention as they do in other countries. Ugh looking for cure to the madness too !
TooLong wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks MKM , SAM, and Al....this has been hell....
I will have to try to get some of the more effective ( I hope )products like the stronger BB and the Iver in pill form. I will search the threads and you say you can get them without precscriptions? I did order the meds for pets from the Aussie web site. What I do have is the Iver paste. Using it as a topical diluted with a lot of lotion and diluted with water as a spray for furniture, ped beds and my bed...which does have vinyl sheets and pillow cases.
I don't suffer at night from mega itching or crawling...I feel them once in a while. Usually if I catch the crawley....it is like the previously decscribed white speck? granule? grain//sebum plug?(that crawls?) Heck if I know..I am trying to figure it out and find answers. The red scratch marks are not abrasions from treatments. They have been made by something. There was on on my face out of the blue tonight. They have been everywhere on me.
I don't get the rashes I think because I am so constantly treating so the scratches and pimples ...nothing so obvious that it jumps out at you...like in any derm textbook. My back has been pretty broken out with the pimple like things and scratches, and I've had them on my legs. Yeah...the sleepless nights are more from the anxiety and stress that this has caused me.
Thanks for listening....hoping for cures. TL
Rid em

United States

#85 Nov 3, 2011
So this started with me about 6 weeks ago.
Went on a biz trip (a bird flew into my engine and empty bird nest over garage removed) and then the journey began and fixed (controlled) quick! One doc said mites, gave me script of lidane. Tried oils, tea tree, orange, menthol, the whole works and did not work. Went to see derma and said it was a skin issue and specs were debris dead skin and gave me pills to sleep and Serna lotion? WTHeck!!! I cleaned house clothes with Borax, while cleaning with Lysol got some on my hands and black and white egg looking like crud came out like salt!!! Ugh, bought a 200x microscoope since one doc said he saw the mites that came right off my skin!!! I bathed daily with lice shampoo etc, called the exterminator to fume the car, fumed the home with foggers in all the house and car 4 times in 1 week. Dead crap all in my car, so today after 6 weeks a little itching but better. Last step when to a infrared sauna and heated the bugs up and out!!! You should see what came out!!!
Went through 2 rolls of heavy duty packing tape... Where did these come from? Anyone know?
Rid em

United States

#86 Nov 3, 2011
Yes, fibers came out - the works but finally have relief and the lotion -i used in the sauna had grape seed oil, clove, garlic, and all natural.... I will go every other day to the sauna until this is gone!!! Just a little itching now on feet and thighs.
Rid em

United States

#87 Nov 3, 2011
In addition I did olive leaf extract, parasite rid, increased vit A & d, probiotics 10m, the normal works everyone recommended, and even rubbed muscle cream all over me- do not recommend that since my skin burned like heat, bathed in borax, mynthol, etc. Threw away semi-new sheets, bought 6 rooms of new mattress and covers, even had the tile floor downstairs professionally cleaned with bleach, chemicals, etc. Got new couches (needed them) and I realize everyone can't afford to do what I had to do since I meet with clients all the time I fought back!!!
michelle

Vallejo, CA

#88 Jan 1, 2012
TooLong wrote:
This started with a few itchy spots and scrath marks. I never had horrible rashes because of my paranoia and suspicion about it I have treated for scabies from the start but this has gone on forever. I feel it has been kept at bay but never ends.
I have seen several medical people, 4 derms...they have suggested counseling and
antipsychotics , and of course they all have their preferred soaps and lotions. Once you are pegged as neurotic....forget it. They peg you as a psych case. Yes...I have definitely become obsessive compulsive over this crap.
I admit, my anxiety level has been very high since this started over 2 years ago. I have done the isolation thing for nearly a year..not totally ...but I have to work so I cannot stay away from humans and I have a high level human contact type of job without going into details about myself.
I have wanted to quit my job so many times because of this.( I have bills to pay)
I won't go on and on about all of those details anymore...suffice it too say...yes..I am
looney tunes after dealing with this for so long.
Treatments....Permethrin 5% at least 10-15 tubes....
"natural" internet order treatments...enzymes , sulfur , dexoprim, I think all of these things have helped to keep my symptoms at bay but I have not found a cure.
I have only recently started the iver paste and have made up some "spray potions" for bedding , floors ...cats...dog.. with iver and enzymes in it. Will probably try permethrin with just need to get more. I use sulfur paste a lot too.
I am trying to learn from many of the posts I have read and hoping for a cure. I am so ready to be over this crap and resume some type of "normal" life. Perhaps those of us that have been through this always hang on to the anxiety and paranoia about it ..who knows...
One thing ...to get to the topic line....has anyone experienced these things? I know many have had the crawlies and pricking but do you have white things and black specks coming form your pores and flakes and scratch marks show up out of nowhere ...when you haven't been scratching. They are 1/4 inch-2 inches...what the hell...almost like cuts in your skin.
I'm soooooooo ready to be over this......
I appreciate reading the info and posts...and even though we all are experiencing similar and different symptoms......when you have felt so all alone and freaked out......it is nice to fine some ideas and advice. Totally disgruntled and over M.D.s at this point. So home cures are appreciated.
Yes....laundering of clothes and linens and vacuuming and mopping have gone on for the whole time......I am very tired.....and drained from the whole nightmare. Thanks to you all...and good luck.
I know your post is old BUT I really hope this reaches you YOU SOUND EXACTLY LIKE ME please have them check for staff fungal infection or folliculitus i started with a mite was treated belive it or not stress make it worse get on busbar for anxiety wear surgical gloves for EVERYTHING laundry cooking etc take bleach bath1 time a week blot dry. change sheets 2x a week rest rest and moisturize like crazy ecurin works well roll that back dots off or clear skin THEN LEAVE ALONE COVER ANY SORES WITH BANDAIDS vitamins AND NO STRESS TRUST ME IT WILLTAKE 6-9 mos BUT IT WILL GET BETTER PROMISE .I use perioxide with q tips on innner nose 1 time a day and under both nail beds. Icant stress enough clean yourself moisturize take vitamins antianxiety meds a must because you do start believing the Dr's this disease creates a terrible anxiety which i never had change I finially got one that is best of helping me. a cut a hospital even hand shaking nonono stress and sleep play a big part God bless you
angela and dana

Tullahoma, TN

#89 Jan 14, 2012
I have had this problem too for over three years now! My girl friend and I work at a university,and came home one night and started itching,badly. I went to the doctor three or four days later to get permethirn cream,and we put it on,head to toe...We thought it could even be body lice,tryed permethrin shampoo,and put it all over our bodies..This too didn't work.I went to a emergency room,to see if they could help,and they told my girlfriend to stop doing dishes...She never does dishes..They treated us like we were insane..Maybe because we are lesbian,you know giveing each other cooties..lol But we called extreminator's and noone would return our calls..I was not sleeping at night,and my girlfriend wasn't either. This rocked on for several more years. We had to get new carpet,new beds,new everything. We bought organtic products,and most didn't work,but a product called neem,and tea tree oil mixed with peppermint oil worked better than anything we used. I still vaccum everyday,and change our sheets on a regular day schdule. I still put most of our clothes and blankets in plastic..And always buy a lint roller,to roll our sheets and our bodies with..So for all of yall still dealing with this nightmare. Know that your not crazy,and those doctor's can all kiss my big white ass,because they don't care to help us in need,and forget about that oath they once took, before becomeing a doctor. Hopefully one day we can find the cure for these insane want go away bugs,that love our skin,reguardless of how much we try to drawn them in a hot tub,melt our skin in some veggie oil,or pull our skin apart trying to get those bastard's out. I pray each night for all of this to be just a bad dream..I hate to see my girlfriend suffer so much...Sincerely, Angela and Dana
dee

Smithfield, RI

#90 Feb 15, 2012
where do i purchasse ivermectin or lindane. my doc say i am phoctic
Mite Killing Machine wrote:
So there ya go. Help from Sam, Al and MKM. Others will help too. We get by with a little help from our friends. Since MD's have failed us.
Big bottle of Lindane? you mean like 500mL? That's what I have and it's enough for a village. Wise to stay away from it.
Ivermectin, Ivermectin...Ivermectin! Even the Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommends it to treat scabies. That is saying alot considering it's still not FDA approved and considered an off-label drug.
but not the horse paste....
TRACYLR13

Pineville, LA

#91 Feb 17, 2012
Infected One wrote:
The potions that you made are good a little amonia and tea tree oil use until gone, spray bedding car carpet(vacumm)car, coat and non washables twice a day
Take borax tea tree baths followed by showers
get pcp from doc 800 mg of Albendazole or 200kg of ivermectin
I have the same problem you described the feeling to the T (feel free to contact me ooss33@yahoo.com) according to my extensive research you are experiencing Morgellons Sydrome Medically known as CLM-strongyloids. This parasite comes from cotton fields that have been polluted with this super organism to kill pests; little did the scientists think that the disease would pollute field mice wich inturn infects humans; This organism has many properties and aviolds detection in humans causing many of us to be diagnosed with dillusional parasitites.
RESPONSE+TRACYLR13-First of all I would like you to know you are not alone-I had back surgery in June 2008 and a hysterectomy in October of 2008-By the end of November 2008 I was eat up with this same disease you are talking about-Same symptoms-same treatments that were useless-same embarressment till I just refused to go out-severe, extreme, itching, burning, hurting, crawling, cussing, fit throwing, crying, screaming, thoughts of sucicide, actually feeling soooo bad I thought I was dying, and those little f*****s, have gotten the best of my life-I finally discovered a website about 'MORGELLON'S DISEASE' OR 'CLM-STRONGYLOIDS' & finally found people experiencing these same problems-TRIED IT ALL MY FRIEND but Nothing really worked-been diagnosed with fixed drug reactions-Lupus-cellulitis-Hyp othyroid condition-ulcers-gout-high blood pressure-high triglycerides-severe edema of body-COPD-congestive heart failure-etc. and on & on-F**k all this-I discovered ALOE VERA JUICE-in pharmacy dept of most stores-cost around $9.00 a gallon-drink 2 8oz glasses a day and use cotten ball to dab aloe juice on skin from head 2 toe 2 times a day and this is the S**t!!!!!-reduced swelling of entire body-lost 18 lbs of fluid in 5 days-took swelling out of leisons and they started coming to surface of my skin and drying up!!!-WOW is all I can say-No I can say 1 more thing-THERE BETTER NOT EVER BE A SHORTAGE OF ALOE JUICE AS LONG AS I LIVE AND CONTINUE TO SUFFER FROM STUPID-A** PROBLEM!!!-go to walmart or k-mart or walgreens or CVC and get you a gallon or 2-I usually get 2-4 been doing this 4 about a month and symptoms really seem to be on the mend!!! LOVE THAT JUICE and it really doesn't taste bad-kinda like a really watered down juice of some kind-not hard to do at all-BEST OF LUCK & MUCH LOVE & PRAYERS 4 YOU!!!
Jen

United States

#92 Feb 23, 2012
Thank you Tracy for the aloe juice idea! My boyfriend just jumped in the car to go to Walgreens :) Ive tried everythimg!! Actually took vermox last night and was up all night and morning pulling stuff out of my skin! I was so scared I went to the er today and the doctor walked in the room telling me he couldnt help me and to go home... I didnt even get to speak!! Thats Dr #8 btw :( I just want my life back... I've had to quit school, about to quit my job... These little f*kers are destroying my life!!!
concerned

Terre Haute, IN

#93 Apr 6, 2012
I have this too. black specks come out of my skin when I wash hands, oil or use temovate with aquaphor. I was diagnosed scabies back in late january. I have used permithrim treatment 4 times since. I wash everything with borax. ammonia, epsom salt, and tide on hot. I oiled woodwork in house with orange oil pledge, euctalyptus/lemongrass oil, and tea tree oil with water. I vacummed ceilings even after reading birmites.org What is this crap? I even have brown specks that are more triangular, and sometimes splinter looking! After 1 trip to er and 3 trips to dr, I finaly got rash relief from 6 day pack of prednisone. But now using citris message oil to keep skin whole...yet specks keep coming out. and there are white things too. I am so sick of this! Trying not to be hysterical! I can't deal with this and manage my life responsabilities...but we are talking about granual like things coming out of our skin, that may be bugs hatching?! Kind of intense and I would say a big deal!!!! I go to dermatologist soon, I hope to find answers. Also I tried endomologist from purdue who said the black specks looked like scaley skin particles? Maybe due to allergies? No help from 2 vets with my dog, orkin (I looked into possibilities of bed bugs), or anyone else. Did any of you ever figure this out? I pray for us all! Faith is what keeps me surviving! to think of this going on 10 year petrifies me! My God!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#95 Apr 7, 2012
Concerned: I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but it sounds like you have Morgellons. I have it, too. Started as scabies, used perm 5x, and all the crazy cleaning. Don't worry. You're not alone. There are a lot of us out there, and there are things you can do that work. I'm going to refer you to two websites to check out. In the first one, read the symptoms, and see if you recognize them. In the second one, a forum for other "morgies". I'm leading you to a 4-step protocol, but please read the forum and do a lot of research. And stop treating for scabies and start treating against fungus:

http://www.morgellons.org/case_definition.htm

http://www.morgellons-disease-research.com/Mo...

Also these threads:

http://healinggrapevine.com/recover-now/detox...

http://www.allaboutparasites.com/tiny-black-s...

http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp...

Good luck. You'll be fine. We all will. The doctors will do little to help you, but there's a lot of info out there that will.
DrewP

Paducah, KY

#96 May 19, 2012
I can relate to what you're going through. I have the same problem, generally. I have doused my hair (scalp) with rubbing alcohol hoping to kill the little bast**ds !! I also have both black and white. I can see the white specks in my hair but occasionally I find little black specks hanging onto my scalp for dear life! Die, darn it, die !! Have a semiannual doctors appointment in July and hope that he can shed some light (such as what the heck is causing it). Will an exterminator help? I just moved and it appears to have maxed out when I moved into the new place. I itch in the evenings, mostly. If I itch on my arms, legs or anywhere other than my scalp, I do not see anything. But, maybe, they're too small at that stage. Maybe they're feeding off my scalp and growing! My family thinks I'm psychotic !! That I'm imagining things. Bull S**t. Not my imagination. So, is this scabies? If not, then what ?
TooLong wrote:
This started with a few itchy spots and scrath marks. I never had horrible rashes because of my paranoia and suspicion about it I have treated for scabies from the start but this has gone on forever. I feel it has been kept at bay but never ends.
I have seen several medical people, 4 derms...they have suggested counseling and
antipsychotics , and of course they all have their preferred soaps and lotions. Once you are pegged as neurotic....forget it. They peg you as a psych case. Yes...I have definitely become obsessive compulsive over this crap.
I admit, my anxiety level has been very high since this started over 2 years ago. I have done the isolation thing for nearly a year..not totally ...but I have to work so I cannot stay away from humans and I have a high level human contact type of job without going into details about myself.
I have wanted to quit my job so many times because of this.( I have bills to pay)
I won't go on and on about all of those details anymore...suffice it too say...yes..I am
looney tunes after dealing with this for so long.
Treatments....Permethrin 5% at least 10-15 tubes....
"natural" internet order treatments...enzymes , sulfur , dexoprim, I think all of these things have helped to keep my symptoms at bay but I have not found a cure.
I have only recently started the iver paste and have made up some "spray potions" for bedding , floors ...cats...dog.. with iver and enzymes in it. Will probably try permethrin with just need to get more. I use sulfur paste a lot too.
I am trying to learn from many of the posts I have read and hoping for a cure. I am so ready to be over this crap and resume some type of "normal" life. Perhaps those of us that have been through this always hang on to the anxiety and paranoia about it ..who knows...
One thing ...to get to the topic line....has anyone experienced these things? I know many have had the crawlies and pricking but do you have white things and black specks coming form your pores and flakes and scratch marks show up out of nowhere ...when you haven't been scratching. They are 1/4 inch-2 inches...what the hell...almost like cuts in your skin.
I'm soooooooo ready to be over this......
I appreciate reading the info and posts...and even though we all are experiencing similar and different symptoms......when you have felt so all alone and freaked out......it is nice to fine some ideas and advice. Totally disgruntled and over M.D.s at this point. So home cures are appreciated.
Yes....laundering of clothes and linens and vacuuming and mopping have gone on for the whole time......I am very tired.....and drained from the whole nightmare. Thanks to you all...and good luck.
Liz

Bakersfield, CA

#97 Jul 21, 2012
Ok people I have the small issue with my scalp and on my skin, black things coming out of my skin when I use oil or lotions. To help me get through this everyday I found some things that clean your body so well that the symptoms go away. You need to go to melaleuca.com They have everything you need to stop these things from driving you nuts your whole like. Melaeuca is a type of tea tree oil so they have that in every product. The shampoo is the best as well as there body bar. Seriously without this company I was going insane.. Let me know how it works for you.
Liz

Bakersfield, CA

#98 Jul 21, 2012
DrewP wrote:
I can relate to what you're going through. I have the same problem, generally. I have doused my hair (scalp) with rubbing alcohol hoping to kill the little bast**ds !! I also have both black and white. I can see the white specks in my hair but occasionally I find little black specks hanging onto my scalp for dear life! Die, darn it, die !! Have a semiannual doctors appointment in July and hope that he can shed some light (such as what the heck is causing it). Will an exterminator help? I just moved and it appears to have maxed out when I moved into the new place. I itch in the evenings, mostly. If I itch on my arms, legs or anywhere other than my scalp, I do not see anything. But, maybe, they're too small at that stage. Maybe they're feeding off my scalp and growing! My family thinks I'm psychotic !! That I'm imagining things. Bull S**t. Not my imagination. So, is this scabies? If not, then what ?
<quoted text>
Read my post and try it, it works seriously and its cheap
Liz

Bakersfield, CA

#99 Jul 21, 2012
DrewP wrote:
<quoted text>
Melaleuca.COM -- THAT IS THE ONLY CURE THERE IS!!!! LOOK INTO IT
MELISSA

Columbus, GA

#100 Jul 28, 2012
HELLO...I CAN RELATE TO WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. I TRIED EVERYTHING ON THE SHELF AND THE DR'S OFFICE NOTHING WORKS. MY GRANDMOTHER IS A FULL BLOODED INDIAN AND FROM A LONG LINE AT THAT, AND SHE IS ALL ABOUT NATURAL STUFF. SO ONE DAY SHE SAID START DRINKING ALOE VERA JUICE EVERYDAY, THAT'S FOR THE INSIDE. GO BUY SOME POWERED MUSTARD MIX TABLESPOON OF POWDER MUSTARD (IT HAS TO BE THE POWDER) WITH WATER TO MAKE A PASTE LET SET FOR 10 MINUTES. THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE A THICK PASTE, MORE LIKE WATERED DOWN PASTE. MIX IN ALOE VERA GEL, BAKING SODA, VINEGAR AND WITCH HAZEL. Leave on hair until dry. rinse and wash. use mix to wash body with everyday. it helped me so much. i was cured within a month.
hnatt

Sudbury, Canada

#101 Aug 28, 2012
Go some place cold 4 a week or 2 after 1 week you will notice a big differance in a day or 2 they will start falling off and the longer you stay the better it gets. I took a bath after 3 days and the tub was full of specs and I didn,t even use soap they just fell off. I don,t know if its the humidity but me and my wife had all the same simptoms and we went to visit her family by Timmins and it got better and now were moving their. Your house is probably infested and you might have to move but its better than going crazy. If you try it you probably will move just 4 the way you fell when it finally stops.
mitynutty

Canton, OH

#102 Aug 28, 2012
TooLong wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks MKM , SAM, and Al....this has been hell....
I will have to try to get some of the more effective ( I hope )products like the stronger BB and the Iver in pill form. I will search the threads and you say you can get them without precscriptions? I did order the meds for pets from the Aussie web site. What I do have is the Iver paste. Using it as a topical diluted with a lot of lotion and diluted with water as a spray for furniture, ped beds and my bed...which does have vinyl sheets and pillow cases.
I don't suffer at night from mega itching or crawling...I feel them once in a while. Usually if I catch the crawley....it is like the previously decscribed white speck? granule? grain//sebum plug?(that crawls?) Heck if I know..I am trying to figure it out and find answers. The red scratch marks are not abrasions from treatments. They have been made by something. There was on on my face out of the blue tonight. They have been everywhere on me.
I don't get the rashes I think because I am so constantly treating so the scratches and pimples ...nothing so obvious that it jumps out at you...like in any derm textbook. My back has been pretty broken out with the pimple like things and scratches, and I've had them on my legs. Yeah...the sleepless nights are more from the anxiety and stress that this has caused me.
Thanks for listening....hoping for cures. TL
you sound exactly like me...are u cured yet?? i think i found my cure & sanity when borax caused theses black/white/yellow/ excretions of sebum & debri...but until then i was convinced i was reinfecting..but watching my skin repair itself for just ten days now...those "stretch mark" looking things, where it doesnt even itch!! I know!! They're gone though! I think i just put so much crap on my skin..the crawling/pinpricks..im thinking now where just my skin trying to regenerate..its ultra-sensitive now. but seeing it & feeling it made a difference. Im curious if ur still dealing w this...??
mitynutty

Canton, OH

#103 Aug 28, 2012
DrewP wrote:
<quoted text>
ive been where u are...those black & white flakes/speks..are just excretions bc ur pores r so clogged up from all the meds, lotions, pastes u've put on...i promise...& the secretions from ur scalp r sebum trying to escape your body/skin somewhere/somehow!! dont mess w it...u cant get scabies in ur hair, no matter who tells u what...scabies is horrible, & makes u nuts...literally if u r fearful of getting it bak...things u will believe now, u wouldnt believe pre-scabies...u cant see them!! theyre microscopic, so y tell urself theses fleks of white/black r dead mites...they r ur skin excreting debri & built-up sebum. google how ur skin works, damaged skin, sebum/ all that & put as much research in2 something that DISPROVES scabies!! dont torture urself..like i did for a whole year, or u will go & appear crazy. please..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Collembola/Springtails (Jan '13) 1 hr Clover Heart 545
Equine Ivermectin Paste 1.87% (Sep '10) 1 hr Tara 77
Marathon treatment 3 hr War paint 1
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 19 hr so tired 4,286
clove oil cures scabies (Oct '10) Wed Von in Augusta 84
Post Scabies Red Bumps (Aug '09) Wed Feelinghelpless 135
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) Tue reader 1,355
More from around the web