Patty, P. S.
First Prev
of 71
Next Last
IZOCONFUZED

Warren, MI

#1 Feb 15, 2010
Patty,
I am imagining us on 'Good Morning America'. Matt AND Meredith are interviewing us. They BOTH ask at the same time,
"So ladies, how did you come up with this idea?"
You, first, replying,
"Well, Matt and Meredith ... "
Me then talking,
"We BOTH suffered for YEARS with Scabies!"
You next,
"Yes, it is a forever, constant battle always".
Matt and Meredith both look at each other with concern on their faces, and I say,
"Yes, it IS a constant battle!"
Matt and Meredith sit up further in their seats and scoot over away from us just a little ... they finally ask us "Do you still have Scabies?"
Us, we look at each other, and then they:
GO TO COMMERCIAL BREAK!!!!!
I have an active imagination at times!!!!
Talk to you later!
IZO
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2 Feb 15, 2010
That was cute...

I have a fantasy of an old fashion saloon. You know, where the doors swing open and some big guy with a cowboy hat walks through. And every one on this forum (including Bill and Sam) are there playing cards and drinking. Sam is the bartender. Give me a double, Sam!! BenG is playing the old fashioned piano. Then Vann and BenG go outside and have an old fashion shoot out. You know 20 steps forward and turn around and shoot each other.

Crazy, huh?
Pokadot Patty

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2010
Joe wrote:
That was cute...
I have a fantasy of an old fashion saloon. You know, where the doors swing open and some big guy with a cowboy hat walks through. And every one on this forum (including Bill and Sam) are there playing cards and drinking. Sam is the bartender. Give me a double, Sam!! BenG is playing the old fashioned piano. Then Vann and BenG go outside and have an old fashion shoot out. You know 20 steps forward and turn around and shoot each other.
Crazy, huh?
Omly just because you left out the saloon girls (Izo, Itchygirl, and me,you, the male monkey, and the grapeseed oil goin out to help BenG !!

It's do able!!!

LOL
Patty

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 15, 2010
........XDDDD I was getting a bit worried about how this was going to pan out ......I win...I'm just trying to erase the image in my mind of what that monkey gets up to with the oil . Have pity on him ,......okay I'll turn my back and you girls do your worst , I can't watch .....anyone got a little wind-up music box ?...I'll start digging .:)
IZOCONFUZED

Warren, MI

#5 Feb 15, 2010
This can't get ANY better!!!
IZO
Pokadot Patty

United States

#6 Feb 16, 2010
benG1 wrote:
........XDDDD I was getting a bit worried about how this was going to pan out ......I win...I'm just trying to erase the image in my mind of what that monkey gets up to with the oil . Have pity on him ,......okay I'll turn my back and you girls do your worst , I can't watch .....anyone got a little wind-up music box ?...I'll start digging .:)
And we all sing...Around around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel.
The monkey thought it was all in good fun.
Pop goes the weasel !
birdmitestorture d

United States

#7 Feb 16, 2010
Joe wrote:
That was cute...
Crazy, huh?
Shouldn't be Vann and Patty in the shoot out? ha ha ha..lol!
Pokadot Patty

United States

#8 Feb 16, 2010
birdmitestortured wrote:
<quoted text> Shouldn't be Vann and Patty in the shoot out? ha ha ha..lol!
Hi birdmitestortured,

And welcome to the party !!
Nah....I'm a southern (originally from TEXAS) Belle.
I will let the gentlemen defend my honor.

LOL,
Patty

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#9 Feb 16, 2010
Well us Brits are always the baddies in Hollywood flicks nowadays aren't we and just lurve dishonouring the fairest of belles !.....so
Pistol Patty , get your gun !
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#10 Feb 16, 2010
I don't get the monkey part??? Patty?? explain please.

Awww, Vann is in the corner with no one to play cards with. poor thing. What's that? He's busy writing a book? About what? Hum,.... I wonder...
Pokadot Patty

United States

#11 Feb 16, 2010
benG1 wrote:
Well us Brits are always the baddies in Hollywood flicks nowadays aren't we and just lurve dishonouring the fairest of belles !.....so
Pistol Patty , get your gun !
Well...I am licensed to carry concealed !!!
So Ben you can watch from the sidelines and keep the other ladies cups full.
Patty
Pokadot Patty

United States

#12 Feb 16, 2010
Joe wrote:
I don't get the monkey part??? Patty?? explain please.
Awww, Vann is in the corner with no one to play cards with. poor thing. What's that? He's busy writing a book? About what? Hum,.... I wonder...
Joe,
have you ever heard the old saying...Monkey f**king a football.
The monkey isn't for the ladies and he's gonna need some grapeseed oil!

Vann's gonna be running from the monkey !!

LOL,
Patty

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13 Feb 16, 2010
Pokadot Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
Omly just because you left out the saloon girls (Izo, Itchygirl, and me,you, the male monkey, and the grapeseed oil goin out to help BenG !!
It's do able!!!
LOL
Patty
Don't forget Buggie. She tries to stay out of the arguments but I bet she'd a heck of a lot of fun to hang around the saloon with. I'd buy her a shot.
Pokadot Patty

United States

#14 Feb 16, 2010
itchygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Buggie. She tries to stay out of the arguments but I bet she'd a heck of a lot of fun to hang around the saloon with. I'd buy her a shot.
Hey Itchygirl !

Sure Buggie is there too. We even let her pick her favorite color feathers to wear in her hair!

And we all sing....Around around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel....

XXXDDDDD !!!
Patty
buggie

Rio Rancho, NM

#15 Feb 17, 2010
itchygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, Miss Kitty, I'll take that shot if it's carrot juice. You can have red/orange feathers and I'll be in purple. Or better yet, I'll wear the guy clothes cos they're more comfy.
I'll bring my cedarcide, you can bring sterifab and ivomec, vann will bring his pixie dust and bacon grease, patty will bring the shiney hair slime (say that 3 times) and her water gun (concealed in her cleavage), and izo will bring her capital letters. Joe and the others will be extras doing fun things like dogs playing poker and there'll be a Clint Eastwood lookalike contest. It'll be fun. No bugs allowed.
Pokadot Patty

United States

#16 Feb 17, 2010
buggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, Miss Kitty, I'll take that shot if it's carrot juice. You can have red/orange feathers and I'll be in purple. Or better yet, I'll wear the guy clothes cos they're more comfy.
I'll bring my cedarcide, you can bring sterifab and ivomec, vann will bring his pixie dust and bacon grease, patty will bring the shiney hair slime (say that 3 times) and her water gun (concealed in her cleavage), and izo will bring her capital letters. Joe and the others will be extras doing fun things like dogs playing poker and there'll be a Clint Eastwood lookalike contest. It'll be fun. No bugs allowed.
Hey Buggie!

and the male monkey has the grapeseed oil ! I hear it is really good with lemon juice on a tossed salad....yum!
Vann from Tennessee

United States

#17 Feb 17, 2010
Dearest Patty,

The Grapeseed oil has many proven uses:
1) Has cured my horrible feet & toenails
2) My wife uses it on her face & body for silky smooth skin
3) Great for cooking, better than olive oil
4) Excellent in salads
5) A terrific carrier for Diatomacious Earth

More here:
http://facecandy.blogspot.com/2007/07/reap-be...

I call it a Miracle Product. Very few products get on my miracle list.

Best to all,
Vann
Pokadot Patty

United States

#18 Feb 17, 2010
Vann from Tennessee wrote:
Dearest Patty,
The Grapeseed oil has many proven uses:
1) Has cured my horrible feet & toenails
2) My wife uses it on her face & body for silky smooth skin
3) Great for cooking, better than olive oil
4) Excellent in salads
5) A terrific carrier for Diatomacious Earth
More here:
http://facecandy.blogspot.com/2007/07/reap-be...
I call it a Miracle Product. Very few products get on my miracle list.
Best to all,
Vann
YOU ARE SUCH A DOWNER !!!
YOU POSTED HERE JUST BECAUSE WE WERE ALL HAVING A GOOD TIME AND YOU JUST COULDN'T STAND NOT BEING THE CENTER OF ATTENTION !!
wHO CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR DAMN GRAPESEED OIL ?
NOBODY, BUT YOU.
FOR ALL WE CARE YOU CAN TAKE IT AND POUND IT UP YOUR A**!!!

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT FANTASIES AND FUNNIES.
YOU ARE NEITHER AND YOU ARE NOT WELCOME,

PATTY

pATTY
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#19 Feb 17, 2010
he he he... so funny....
Patty. I never heard that saying before. I don't get out much, I guess. But's it funny... Vann's a trip. lol... You won't get much else out of him; this we know...

So, ladies.... What can I getcha?
Bill will have a Mike's Lemonade...
I'm liking the Sangria..
We can lock Vann in the backroom with the monkey.
Pokadot Patty

United States

#20 Feb 17, 2010
Joe wrote:
he he he... so funny....
Patty. I never heard that saying before. I don't get out much, I guess. But's it funny... Vann's a trip. lol... You won't get much else out of him; this we know...
So, ladies.... What can I getcha?
Bill will have a Mike's Lemonade...
I'm liking the Sangria..
We can lock Vann in the backroom with the monkey.

Joe,
Make mine watermelon schnapps and seven up on the rocks !
And can I have a little umbrella..too ???
Red to match the feathers in my hair.
Patty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 71
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 3 hr shris13 4,764
Cure Scabies with Food Grade Diatomacious Earth... (Jan '10) 14 hr Vaselineworks 437
arm & hammer (Sep '09) 16 hr EHJ 1,010
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) Thu ShellyW 1,467
Imidacloprid (Jan '10) Wed Ugh 1,812
Scabies non-chlorine bleach Wed Randy 1
How does Ivermectin work exactly? (Mar '11) Wed journey2noScabies 120
More from around the web