Turpentine Killed Them On Scalp
FreakinBiteMe

Brooklyn, NY

#103 Sep 23, 2010
Sig Olson and Over IT...thank you for sharing your hard won thoughts about oil of turpentine. You are two strong women- I hope you continue to kick scabies ass.

Found a great site for info about the holistic uses of Oleum Terebinthinae. U. S. Oil of Turpentine.
-
http://www.henriettesherbal.com/eclectic/usdi...

-I hope this website is legit...but since their operational credo is "welcome to the BARK side", they had me...good luck everyone.
FreakinBiteMe

Brooklyn, NY

#104 Sep 23, 2010
bitten1 wrote:
That's where I got mine at barr.com , it's rectified turpentine.
-
-
Thanks for the link, bitten1. You sure paid a heavy price due to this bloody pestilence of scabies. That truly sucks.
One note: you meant www.baar.com , right? The barr dot com link seems to be commercial. I didn't want to order from the wrong site. Thanks for all this great info, as the smell of neem makes me ill (I just can't stand it), and I think the mites I have think that tea tree oil is a mojito.
FreakinBiteMe

Brooklyn, NY

#105 Sep 23, 2010
OVER IT:
Thank you for telling me about this topic thread. A small idea? Maybe use either the latinate "Oleum Terebinthinae" for the use of oil of turpentine? At first glance,when I saw the word "turpentine", it was a bit scary...then I kept reading your thread, and googled/researched further. My fears were set aside, but I had the time to search. Just a thought...any weapon to kill freakin scabies. Stay strong, OVER IT, and thanks again.
OVER IT

United States

#106 Sep 25, 2010
FreakinBiteMe wrote:
OVER IT:
Thank you for telling me about this topic thread. A small idea? Maybe use either the latinate "Oleum Terebinthinae" for the use of oil of turpentine? At first glance,when I saw the word "turpentine", it was a bit scary...then I kept reading your thread, and googled/researched further. My fears were set aside, but I had the time to search. Just a thought...any weapon to kill freakin scabies. Stay strong, OVER IT, and thanks again.
That is a good idea about using a different terminology to refererence what kills it.

THERE HASN'T been one person who tried it that I know of, where it HAS not worked.

When I moved home to my mom's, which I had to because this thing turned my whole life upside down - and I would just like to state that I was following the Dr.'s protocol, constantly boiling and washing, and wearing gloves to handle laundry, and cleaning seats before I sat on them, and cleaning seats after I sat down (same went for the loo seat), after permethrin and baking soda and la la la...

The oil of turpentine worked. My mom got it on her hand (just a small spot) which really sent her into orbit. I could feel the wrath about to descend on me for giving her the vicious plague (THAT IS WHAT IT IS) I asked her to dap just the spot with turpentine. It went away, just like that.

So, the reality is, people on here have been limping along like people with bullets in thier chests, handing out info what worked for them. Saying this has "helped" or that has "helped" - The help is to be rid of it. Not walk around sprinkling and spraying and agonizing, and so on and so forth. I had it for seven months, and once I found the turpentine. I was completely over it within weeks, as I had to keep killing the new hatchlings.

For an internal cleanse I used clarkia, which is a natural parasite killer. I had to go that natural route because my kidneys became damaged from taking Ivermectin.

I do know for a certainty that turpentine kills on contact, once it has penetrated the skin. If you want it to work even faster peroxide will open pores, so I would pour peroxide on my head (since at the latter part of the ordeal) they had congregated to my scalp, and the density of skin up there is different than other parts. It worked. Wether or not people want to choose to live on for who knows how long with a nasty predicament, it is up to them.

That is what worked for me, and it is what worked for my mom. It worked fast, and it is inexpensive. God Bless.
Aaron

Hollywood, FL

#107 Sep 25, 2010
OVER IT wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a good idea about using a different terminology to refererence what kills it.
THERE HASN'T been one person who tried it that I know of, where it HAS not worked.
When I moved home to my mom's, which I had to because this thing turned my whole life upside down - and I would just like to state that I was following the Dr.'s protocol, constantly boiling and washing, and wearing gloves to handle laundry, and cleaning seats before I sat on them, and cleaning seats after I sat down (same went for the loo seat), after permethrin and baking soda and la la la...
The oil of turpentine worked. My mom got it on her hand (just a small spot) which really sent her into orbit. I could feel the wrath about to descend on me for giving her the vicious plague (THAT IS WHAT IT IS) I asked her to dap just the spot with turpentine. It went away, just like that.
So, the reality is, people on here have been limping along like people with bullets in thier chests, handing out info what worked for them. Saying this has "helped" or that has "helped" - The help is to be rid of it. Not walk around sprinkling and spraying and agonizing, and so on and so forth. I had it for seven months, and once I found the turpentine. I was completely over it within weeks, as I had to keep killing the new hatchlings.
For an internal cleanse I used clarkia, which is a natural parasite killer. I had to go that natural route because my kidneys became damaged from taking Ivermectin.
I do know for a certainty that turpentine kills on contact, once it has penetrated the skin. If you want it to work even faster peroxide will open pores, so I would pour peroxide on my head (since at the latter part of the ordeal) they had congregated to my scalp, and the density of skin up there is different than other parts. It worked. Wether or not people want to choose to live on for who knows how long with a nasty predicament, it is up to them.
That is what worked for me, and it is what worked for my mom. It worked fast, and it is inexpensive. God Bless.
Hi Over It. The hydrogen peroxide doesn't OPEN your pores. It is a penetrant and it penetrates your pores. It will assist the turpentine oil, in penetrating your pores.
OVER IT

United States

#108 Sep 25, 2010
Aaron wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Over It. The hydrogen peroxide doesn't OPEN your pores. It is a penetrant and it penetrates your pores. It will assist the turpentine oil, in penetrating your pores.
Well, since you used the word "penetrate" THREE times, then I suppose the end result is the same. The vet tech I spoke with directly said it "opened" the pores, whereas alcohol "closes" the pores?

Are you a vet tech? A veteranarian? Go take a couple of breaths, and let the oxygen penetrate your brain.
Aaron

Hollywood, FL

#109 Sep 25, 2010
OVER IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since you used the word "penetrate" THREE times, then I suppose the end result is the same. The vet tech I spoke with directly said it "opened" the pores, whereas alcohol "closes" the pores?
Are you a vet tech? A veteranarian? Go take a couple of breaths, and let the oxygen penetrate your brain.
penetrate this....
it is exactly what i said. like it or not, Over it.
Aaron

Hollywood, FL

#110 Sep 25, 2010
God, I hate to admit this, but you were right. damn...

Hydrogen peroxide causes a reaction with the skin and allows it to breathe. This happens because when it comes in contact with water the skin it tends to release oxygen and water. Bacteria thus cannot grow when in the oxygen and hence get destroyed and the water cleans the skin and helps open it up, thus getting rid of the unwanted waste and bacteria. When the liquid peroxide changes to a gas and leads to a release of pressure which in turns help open up pores.

Forgive me, Turpentine Queen of Central Florida.
OVER IT

United States

#111 Sep 25, 2010
Aaron wrote:
God, I hate to admit this, but you were right. damn...
Hydrogen peroxide causes a reaction with the skin and allows it to breathe. This happens because when it comes in contact with water the skin it tends to release oxygen and water. Bacteria thus cannot grow when in the oxygen and hence get destroyed and the water cleans the skin and helps open it up, thus getting rid of the unwanted waste and bacteria. When the liquid peroxide changes to a gas and leads to a release of pressure which in turns help open up pores.
Forgive me, Turpentine Queen of Central Florida.
Forgiven. ;-)

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#112 Sep 25, 2010
Killing Demodex like crazy--but itching worse again. Grainy feeling tiny white "dust" specks coming off me everywhere. Can see many likely big F.s Have been taking borax/peroxide baths 2 X day for a week or so. Also using the "lotion": water, peroxide, borax--2 tablespoons Borax powder, 16 ounces peroxide, 32 ounces water. Leave on.
Still doing some bleach baths--separately.
Getting close to using the turp again. THANKS for turp/peroxide info.

???Mix peroxide with turp and lotion/conditioner???
Amounts???

Thanks Turpentine Queen, AND ALL!!!

Location hidden

#113 Sep 25, 2010
Still had turp/lotion mixed up and handy! Added a dash of peroxide and I am now Turped head to toe.
Paul McFadden

Henderson, NV

#114 Sep 25, 2010
Sig Olson wrote:
Still had turp/lotion mixed up and handy! Added a dash of peroxide and I am now Turped head to toe.
CLOVE OIL kills the eggs under the skin - maybe the missing link? also, WORMWOOD TEA drives the parasites off the skin (drink the tea) also - CRUSHED fresh cloves added to the moisturizer will disrupt their cycle - I don't know what would happen if you combined Cloves with Turpentine in the same moisturizer - I have Norwegian Scabies and I am using DE mixed in Grape-seed Oil and Coconut Oil with clove oil - and I'm sleeping in a fitted sheet full of powdery DE - too early to tell, but I'm confident - Turpentine will be here next week .....

Location hidden

#115 Sep 26, 2010
Thanks Paul,
I'm battling plain old demodex mites (Billions and Billions) and possibly a few bacteria types. I keep the numbers down enough that Docs don't "find" anything.
I've been using freshly ground cloves in and on me, along with several others--sage, ginger, turmeric... Will try adding some to the turp/lotion. Have Grape Seed oil here but haven't used it on my skin for a while. Coconut oil on skin makes me itch more.

What's DE--Demateceous(sp?) Earth??? Where would I find that? Know others have written about it.
OVER IT

United States

#116 Sep 26, 2010
Sig Olson wrote:
Thanks Paul,
I'm battling plain old demodex mites (Billions and Billions) and possibly a few bacteria types. I keep the numbers down enough that Docs don't "find" anything.
I've been using freshly ground cloves in and on me, along with several others--sage, ginger, turmeric... Will try adding some to the turp/lotion. Have Grape Seed oil here but haven't used it on my skin for a while. Coconut oil on skin makes me itch more.
What's DE--Demateceous(sp?) Earth??? Where would I find that? Know others have written about it.
You have billions of mites and the doctors can't detect them?

That tells you something about medical profession.
Aaron

Hollywood, FL

#117 Sep 26, 2010
Paul McFadden wrote:
<quoted text>
CLOVE OIL kills the eggs under the skin - maybe the missing link? also, WORMWOOD TEA drives the parasites off the skin (drink the tea) also - CRUSHED fresh cloves added to the moisturizer will disrupt their cycle - I don't know what would happen if you combined Cloves with Turpentine in the same moisturizer - I have Norwegian Scabies and I am using DE mixed in Grape-seed Oil and Coconut Oil with clove oil - and I'm sleeping in a fitted sheet full of powdery DE - too early to tell, but I'm confident - Turpentine will be here next week .....
Hi Paul. Are you getting reinfested from your bed? Consider an air mattress, twin size. It can easily be hosed down in the shower, fully inflated. Takes less than 5 minutes to clean both sides, wipe down and placed back down on the floor. Or you can wash it and stand it up vertical, up against the wall, and turn the ceiling fan on to dry it the rest of the way. With an air mattress, you don't need to worry about reinfestation. The queen size mattresses and box springs are heavy and hard to clean every single day. DE is hard on your lungs.
Aaron

Hollywood, FL

#118 Sep 26, 2010
Sig Olson wrote:
Thanks Paul,
Sig, ensure you purchase the food grade DE. do a google search for food grade diatamacious earth.
Aaron

Hollywood, FL

#119 Sep 26, 2010
Sig Olson wrote:
Thanks Paul,
Sig, here's a link to a thread on here where they speak of clove oil. I know that one poster, named AHA, posted alot about clove oil and anise oil having OVICIDAL properties. She posted alot back in 2008 or 2007.
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TM2...

Also, here is a link to a few posts from Janet in NYC. She spent alot of time with doctors and the very first posts on this thread are from her. She was able to get the doctors to prescribe the meds she needed, which is VERY DIFFICULT, to say the least.

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TI4...

Notice how the doctors TOLD HER that there is a very resistant mite out there, and some of us on this forum HAVE IT.
love to kill Scabies

Castle Rock, CO

#120 Sep 26, 2010
Over it - Finally wrote:
<quoted text>
Turpentine Oil can be found in the medical section at almost any store. I would try Walgreens, and it is usually under $5. It is really strong, but I only mixed in a couple of tablespoons with 1/3 cup conditioner, and then left on over night. Yes, it will kill them, and THANK GOD! It worked for me, and it also worked when I used it on the rest of my body mixed with lotion. I did the same drill, couple of tablespoons mixed in with 1/2 cup lotion, and then spread on. If you use the turpentine oil directly it will burn, it should be mixed with something else. Out of everything else I tried on the forum, this worked straight away, and wasn't the let down that permethrin was.
This is just what worked for me, and my hope is that it helps someone else, as everything else on this forum, including the medical profession seemed to "help" but not eliminate them.
did u apply it to you face too?
love to kill Scabies

Castle Rock, CO

#121 Sep 26, 2010
Over it - Finally wrote:
<quoted text>
Well considering that the whole scabies stint lasted 7 months, Id rather kill them off my head, then suffer with them all over me month after month. I lost my job, moved 4 times, enough was enough. Now they are gone. Peace out!
Sorry to hear about your job. I dont blame you not one bit. I detest these mites. Broke down crying the other day. If the iver doesnt work i think i might just try the turpuntine. Permethrine is cancer causing so if we can put a chemical like perm why cant we do turpuntine if it is watered down with lotions?
Aaron

Hollywood, FL

#122 Sep 26, 2010
love to kill Scabies wrote:
<quoted text>
did u apply it to you face too?
You can apply it to your forehead, cheeks, temples, yes.
It doesn't work as well as the permethrin, though.
Happy jacks kennel dip II, with permethrin 17%, with pbo, can be reduced down to 5% with lotion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
have you had scabies for years post here. (Jul '10) 17 hr Dakota 40
How long does Ivermectin take to work? (Mar '10) Sat Shannon33538 243
Colloidal Silver (Jan '17) Fri DeV 2
Turpentine (Oct '10) Apr 20 Claris 32
100% true cure for scabies/ dont waste money a... (Jan '14) Apr 20 Nurse 29
durvet ivermectin pour on for cattle CURE (Sep '11) Apr 19 Songbird6352 336
Mites butting me Apr 19 EP Endlessly Perp... 3