Turpentine Killed Them On Scalp

Since: Apr 12

Grafton, WI

#225 Apr 8, 2012
merry beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitey where do you get turpentine? How much did you put in your conditioner. Did you just put it on and then wash out?
I do know I dont have lice. lol I went to the doctor.
Don't use turentine!! Use your mind. I used the Peremtherin, and my Doctor got mad about that, but I have no more itching there or bumps...Be careful who you read instructions by on the forum, that's why you have a doctor, but they don't know all either...more than these scared people though.Don't use perm on your face. neck down, I put it on my head though. I'm fine. I'm still doing another treatment though, my third. Read what I went through and have done.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#227 Apr 8, 2012
Several people on the forum used "Medicinal Turpentine Oil" but it wasn't toxic to the mites and therefore did not cure.Other types of turpentine oil are very dangerous.
Shellys Welltsies

Yucca Valley, CA

#228 Jul 27, 2012
Actually 2 on this thread was cured more saw improvement. I read through all of it. Dont get the stuff at home depot, get it at

http://store.humco.com/cgi-bin/ez-catalog/new...

OIL TURPENTINE RECTIFIED
2 oz..... For relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, and sprains.(Shipping lbs: 0.281)
Price:$6.56 Stock #: 207592001

No, tea trea oil is not the same thing. ITs from another plant in Australia and is fairly new (last 200 years)
Fran

Dalton, GA

#229 Sep 4, 2012
It is dangerous to breath DC in powder form....What in the world are you people doing sleeping in it, please,please take Silica which has it in liquid form...

Please research before listening to everything you hear or read.
help me

Stockton, CA

#230 Oct 3, 2012
Joe wrote:
Turpintine has been used by others on this fourm . Look
for the name 2Scratch. She had a really hard time using traditional scabicides. She did use turpintine and finally was able to rid herself of this plague.
It was a combination and total commitment to riding herself, that worked.
exacly which shampoo one u use? a tea tree one?
Shelly Weltsy

Los Angeles, CA

#231 Oct 3, 2012
its a medicinal one sold at Rite Aid and Walgreens in a bright orange box

Dr. J.H. McLean's Volcanic Oil 4oz

I found I could put it on directly but I have tough rugged skin.

buy the tea tree shampoo and conditioner from trader joes

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#232 Oct 7, 2012
I tried medicated turpentine oil on scalp and on body. Didn't help scalp unfortunately. Tea tree mixed with turpentine did better but didn't cure.
Bill

Grand Rapids, MI

#233 Oct 7, 2012
Hi

1 cup Arm & Hammer laundry soap in the bath tub and soaking is painless ( POWDERED type only though, it is only the POWDERED type that contains Sodium carbonate , not the liquid Arm & Hammer laundry

Head and scalp " 3 tbls Arm & Hammer laundry soap in 32 oz of water and used as shampoo cleared my head of all bugs, it took a while , but it worked. After rinsing ,comb hair and apply 1 tbls borax in 32 oz of water , comb in to hair and leave on till next shower , it is invisible and kills the bug . In 1-3 weeks I was cured on my head

Turpentine in the tub sent me into orbit when it got on my privates , burning like nothing I ever felt , it is also a Vietnamese torture tactic to make any one talk . Careful of petroleum products on the skin .

God bless you ,

BIll

ps be persistent , it is a bug kill it, it will die, just dont poison yourself
Bill

Grand Rapids, MI

#234 Oct 7, 2012
Hi Here is a list of tips to kill this bug

List of tips :

Skin : Kill deep in the skin :
1 cup borax &
1 gal of water ,
soak a cotton rag in this mix & apply rag to skin and keep damp for 30 mins, 2 times per day & it will soak it out

SKIN: borax & peroxide mix : Apply top of head to toes and leave on , cure all cuts and bumps in 15 days.
http://www.earthclinic.com/Pets/dog_mange_cur...

The mix:
2 tbls borax (20 mule team Borax laundry booster
16 oz peroxide (3%)
32 oz water.
mix it , and the borax neutralizes the peroxide, it is painless & there is no fizz or burning from this mix & it is cheap

If they are deep ones I use
8tblspns borax (20 mule team Borax laundry booster
8 oz peroxide (3%)
8 oz water.

Clean SHOWER, Spray 4 tbls dawn in 28 oz of watr in windex bottle

CAR, Ozone generator per holly , baking soda rubbed into seats . Co2, 20 tank $5.00 rental per month at welding supply shop & filled for$12.68, place tank in car close windows and vents, I hold my breath and open valve on tank a little and close door , leave for 8 hrs , return to car with a wet vac and place on ground next to car so it looks like I am vacuuming car and not performing a science project,, I hold my breath, and open all doors and walk away up wind, Concentrated Co2 ( carbon dioxide) will cause brain and kidney damage .

ELECTRONICS: Place cooler on floor with baking soda dusted inside , place electronics in side cooler, place hair dryer in cooler, close lid on cooler & turn on hair dryer to completely dust electronics.

WASH DESK AREA: Mist area with 2 tbls coconut oil & 32 oz of water to lock bugs down & not get bit while washing.
Fill cut off milk jug with 1 gallon of hot , hot water, add 1 cup borax stir with spoon for 10 seconds, add with 3 cups epsom salts & 1 cup Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent stir for 10 seconds . Wait 4 mins for epsom to dissolve , stir again for 10 seconds. Add mix to 48 oz ChapinŽ sprayer from Ace Hardware , pump up sprayer& soak desk area. Do not rinse today . Repeat every 3 days .

OUTSIDE ON HOUSE & LAWN :
I had amazing results by Piling 4 cups Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent 20 ft away from my house & holding my breath pointing an electric leave blower at the pile and dusting the outside area of my house . Hazard : Problem with Power dusting is you can't breathe Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent it causes a deviated septum & delayed pulmonary edema says the MSDS

Computer : I keep my laptop in co2 gas in a 2.5 hefty one ziplock bag always

Head and scalp " 3 tbls Arm & Hammer laundry soap in 32 oz of water and used as shampoo cleared my head of all bugs, it took a while , but it worked. After rinsing ,comb hair and apply 1 tbls borax in 32 oz of water , comb in to hair and leave on till next shower , it is invisible and kills the bug . In 1-3 weeks I was cured on my head

1 cup Arm & Hammer laundry soap in the bath tub and soaking is painless ( POWDERED type only though, it is only the POWDERED type that contains Sodium carbonate , not the liquid Arm & Hammer laundry

Pocket and Purse Items and items you touch daily : Put in a ziplock bag and add 3 tbls dry baking soda it dries out the bug to a crisp. It is the only thing that took them out of my iphoneook them out of my iphone
God bless you ,
Bill
ps :
email me anytime if you need any help or find any other good ways to kill this bug , I pick it up sometimes still in the park , docks , old trucks etc.
[email protected] use arm and hammer in the subject
pss : many more tips in this forum here :
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/birdmite... , it is free to join and has 10,000 posts ,
Shelly Weltsy

Yucca Valley, CA

#235 Oct 7, 2012
Thank you BILL!!!!!!!!!!

Your comments are a ray of light!
Mico

San Francisco, CA

#236 Nov 11, 2012
i'm 23 years old and I have had scabies twice. This time being the second time. I feel like death would be a sweet escape from this hell. I know that sounds dramatic but I can't take it any longer. I first noticed an itch about 4 months ago and didn't want to believe it was scabies so I kind of just ignored it...Well it got worse and worse until I had to admit to myself that it was indeed scabies. I went to the clinic and got the permethrin cream and washed all my bedding...twice.. changed my clothes every 8 hours and cleaned and vacuumed my whole apartment. Which has nothing in it anyway because I just moved in. I put my shoes in a bag for three days and lysol'd everything. they got worse. SO now it's 3 months later and I've done the cream about 5 times. They have spread all over my body and I have legions and scabs and bumps all over every part of my skin. THINGS THAT I HAVE TRIED :

Bleach baths with peroxide
tea tree oil
neem oil
garlic
coconut oil
Ivermectin ( Which I just took tonight)
Sea salt baths
Epson salt baths

I'm going to try Borax this week and Possibly DE

But this is literally killing me. I can't stop itching all night..I've had to file my nails down to nubs so I can't scratch myself in my sleep. I even wrapped certain parts of my body in ace bandages so I can't scratch. I can't go out anymore and the only person I have is my boyfriend to support me. I've had a couple of friends get scabies and I've never seen anything like the ones I have. I can't afford to keep buying shit that doesn't work and I've been doing hours upon hours of research online reading forum after forum and it's seriously depressing. I'm starting to think that I will never get rid of this. I don't think I can live with these things on my body though. the weird thing is that my boyfriend who shares my apartment itches a little but has no real sign of serious scabies infestation. He treats himself every time I do just to be safe. He's worried about me and so am I.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP....Feel free to Email me at [email protected]

<3 to you all who are suffering :(

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#237 Nov 11, 2012
Mico wrote:
<3 to you all who are suffering :(
The ivermectin helps some people, my husband being one of them. Check out the Borax Cure - Solution. It works. Read the beginning. Don't worry about the mess at the end.
cgyrl

Studio City, CA

#238 Mar 17, 2013
Over it - Finally wrote:
IT's been day 4 of using turpentine on the scalp mixed with a conditioner, and the scalp is really tender and sore, but no more crawly feeling up there.
Thought I would let someone know my experience, as i used host of other arsenals on the scalp, and it took 7 weeks to find something that worked. Hope that helps someone!
Thanks all who came up with the turpentine, Ive been going though this for 3 long years did everyr thing, all the money ive spent all the stuff ive tried The turpentine work it getting better and better by the day, ive not felt no crawin no more bumps and my God sleep I was given up if I only known.Thank you and all blessing to you.
cgyrl

Studio City, CA

#239 Mar 17, 2013
cgyrl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks all who came up with the turpentine, Ive been going though this for 3 long years did everyr thing, all the money ive spent all the stuff ive tried The turpentine work it getting better and better by the day, ive not felt no crawin no more bumps and my God sleep I was given up if I only known.Thank you and all blessing to you.
I went to home depot got me a can of turpentine then all ready had surfur and coconut vasline I mixed some In not to much then olive oil and conditoner alltogether. Hah no more scabies. It works JUST DONT USE TO MUCH TURPENTINE.
cgyrl

Studio City, CA

#240 Mar 17, 2013
Bill wrote:
Hi
Turpentine in the tub sent me into orbit when it got on my privates , burning like nothing I ever felt , it is also a Vietnamese torture tactic to make any one talk . Careful of petroleum products on the skin .
God bless you ,
BIll
ps be persistent , it is a bug kill it, it will die, just dont poison yourself
You used way to much lol only a little mixed
Erika

Greensburg, KY

#242 Jul 22, 2013
Bitey wrote:
NO I have not and will not use turpentine. I use DESERT ESENCE TREATMENT SHAMPOO. I would be afraid of turpentine is it harmful for the body?

Turpentine is completely safe for the body the olden days it was used for medichine
Angela

Marshfield, MA

#243 Jan 3, 2014
I'm using Vicks vapor rub or walmart brand. This is first night seems to be helping my scalp, but needs to be reapplied. A will try full body as well.
wantmylifeback

Dover Plains, NY

#244 Jan 10, 2014
I am sooo unhappy....have scabies for 6 months now. Worst of all it is above my neck I have them in my scalp and face. I'm reading the posts about turpentine on the scalp. Has anyone tried this on there face as well. Someone please get back to me I am desperate.
Angela

Marshfield, MA

#245 Jan 16, 2014
I use walmart brand of Vicks. I think all vapor rubs contain oil of turpentine as an inactive ingredient. The oil is derived from pine trees. I put the Vicks on my face so I can sleep. It is helping. I find the oil of turpentine works better on my hair as I can wash it out with shampoo. The Vicks took a few days to wash out. I also use Azelex cream which is a med for roscea and that helps my face. I think it is indicated for dermodex mites and could be killing other mites.
wantmylifeback

Dover Plains, NY

#246 Jan 30, 2014
Angela wrote:
I use walmart brand of Vicks. I think all vapor rubs contain oil of turpentine as an inactive ingredient. The oil is derived from pine trees. I put the Vicks on my face so I can sleep. It is helping. I find the oil of turpentine works better on my hair as I can wash it out with shampoo. The Vicks took a few days to wash out. I also use Azelex cream which is a med for roscea and that helps my face. I think it is indicated for dermodex mites and could be killing other mites.
Hi Angela, Have you been diagnosed by a doctor that you have scabies or did you just self-diagnosis? It seems a lot of people on this forum have self-diagnosed themselves. The problem with this is if a cure works and the person has something other than scabies, it puts everyone at a disadvantage since they are treating something other than scabies. That is why I wanted to know if you have a confirmed case as I do. Also, how do you find the turpentine worked for you i.e., how long did you leave it on and do you feel the mites are gone? Please let me know...I have them in my hair/scalp and have not been able to get them out of there even by putting different scabacides overnight. The mites just seem to be resistant to everything! Help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
demodex mites and how to cure them on eyelids (Feb '10) 4 hr Ausieite 331
My scabies might be bird mites (Jun '08) Tue hello 57
I don't think it's scabies Tue Guest 6
sulphur and scabies (Jul '11) Tue Trixie Bradshaw 25
How long do EXTERNAL eggs and mites take to die... (Nov '09) Tue Enter usernaime 103
Take it to the next level: Albendazole and Praz... (Jul '13) May 22 Bugged out 49
My Ivermectin Treatment Story (Apr '12) May 21 Southernbell58 1,407
More from around the web