First Prev
of 4
Next Last
9 queens

Australia

#67 Aug 6, 2012
Hi Bonnie - do you take the Neem leaf powder capsules at the same time as the tummeric capsules?
Little eli

United States

#68 Aug 22, 2012
Smother them scabies with olive oil and bleach bath some x wash with comic
naomi

Australia

#70 Sep 12, 2012
I have scabies on my scalp too and my husband has it..its driving us mad..the cream the doctor prescribed dun nuthing..I'm gna try these things and pray that they will work. I've had enuf! Nearly 5 months nw
9 queens

Sydney, Australia

#71 Sep 17, 2012
did the tummeric capsules worked? the lemon formula didn't worked - still have mites on me. I am at my wits end. Just pray someone will have a natural solution.
Britini

Onaway, MI

#72 Oct 29, 2012
Gregory House MD wrote:
Listen to the guy who can't spell AIDS. It's totally the dead British empire trying to cover up hunger. That's why Freddie Mercury died of it; didn't you know he was anorexic? No? Oh yeah, that's because he wasn't.
I digress. Scabies treatment, simple. Don't want to pay for the doctor or medicine? Pretty much every herbal remedy will fail you, but there is one backwoods redneck way that always works! Chlorine bleach. It's dangerous, but it kills everything.
Add a few tablespoons (1-2 maybe, no more) to your bath water and soak in it for a few minutes. Not too long! Your skin will dry out, possibly even be painful, but it's the fast-and-hard method your doctor can't tell you about due to malpractice.
Repeat it a few times, until all the little buggers are as dead as the starving... I mean AIDS-infested kids in Africa.
How many days should you take the bleach bath?
m nelson Try salt water

Nelson, Canada

#73 Dec 6, 2012
lemon guy wrote:
Please, help..
I've tried oral iver, perm, urax, lindane, sulhfur,...
All these stuff didn't work!
My last hope is lemon.
i saw the lemonine included in peel of lemon is powerful treatment for scabies.
I am trying lemon oil & lomon juice.
first, i tried lemon oil with jojoba oil for 4 days. It helped much. i thought if i go on lemon oil 1~2 week , maybe i would be cured. but i thought putting lemon juice on my skin could be more effective. so i've tried lemon juice after lemon oil treatment, for three day
but i'm not sure i'm getting better.
I use lemon juice made by "Golden Crown" (NET 32 FL OZ 1QT).
it is high(5X) concentrated lemon juice. i diluted it with some water. but for more effectiveness, i will use it undiluted. it's very irritant.
any suggest?
Is there anyone who had experience with using lomon oil or lomon juice for treatment of scabies? and had been cured?
i would appreciate any info.
I have had this for 5 years . it got in my hair finnally after going to the ocean i found i was getting better and have found that baths for an hour every day with lots of mineral salt has been very good
scabies sux

Olivehurst, CA

#74 Dec 6, 2012
Hi I've had them for about 2 months and its killing me the only thing that helps for itching is marijuana & xanex. I'm prescribed both! But now I'm am going to try the tea tree oil. Last resort! But from what I read it works great. Start first treatment tonight. Thank you for the tips on tea tree oil :) ill let you know how it works for me

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#75 Dec 7, 2012
scabies sux wrote:
Hi I've had them for about 2 months and its killing me the only thing that helps for itching is marijuana & xanex. I'm prescribed both! But now I'm am going to try the tea tree oil. Last resort! But from what I read it works great. Start first treatment tonight. Thank you for the tips on tea tree oil :) ill let you know how it works for me
Yes the tea tree oil helps but it likely won't get rid of it if you've had this for a while. I've been using the protocol on the Borax Cure thread, at least at the beginning of the thread. Don't worry about all the discussion later on that thread, just follow what Str8up wrote about. It really does work, but it gets worse before it gets better as the mites try to eat their way out of your skin. As long as they're not happy with me, I'll get better.
Kisa

Santa Ana, CA

#78 Jan 6, 2013
I have scabies too ;_; Help
Hate

United States

#80 Jan 21, 2013
I h ave no clue or idea what to do is ruining my damn fkn life cant go out in public looking like a disease infested person the sound of itching just drives me crazy I wish these fkn mites never fkn exist the worst expirence of my life im away from suicidle but I feel like im dying slowly livimg in hell with this shit :( ANY HELP WOULD GRATEFULY BE HELPFUL BUT ID LIKE TO KNOW RIGHT FACTS AND METHODS PLEEASE
feduptoo

Tacoma, WA

#82 Apr 25, 2013
someone sold me a 8wk old puppy that had sarcoptic mange/scabies and it infested our family and home, the dog was misdiagnosed so we lived freely with the damn bugs for a week not knowing then we found out and then we went to the doctor and were misdiagnosed!!!! we have did permethrin twice and the dog is on ivermectin for 4 weeks. i am going nuts changing sheets living out of baskets but want these things gone. we look better but i feel it is lingering and they said the dog cannot get reinfested from our yard, but i have been researching and it says they can live in the yard does anyone know a real answer and what i can do to treat our yard so it is safe for our kids? i feel for everyone on here we are at war with something we cannot see..... and the doctors dont know too much about the stuff it is really frustrating!!!!
moe

Butler, NJ

#83 Aug 23, 2013
I too am just like all of you and need help I have tried everything I know the sunlight does help
One thing dose help smoking weed and the smoke produce by weed uv light send me an email if you got something that works mode11215@yahoo.com
Plum

Saint Paul, MN

#84 Aug 23, 2013
moe wrote:
I too am just like all of you and need help I have tried everything I know the sunlight does help
One thing dose help smoking weed and the smoke produce by weed uv light send me an email if you got something that works mode11215@yahoo.com
My son had that. I combined each equal parts essential lemon oil, essential orange oil,essential lime oil, tea tree oil and double essential lavender oil. You might triple the lavender oil because the lemon oil (especially) burns like peppermint oil. Try every morning and night after a shower. I could only get him to use the oil a few times only at night would he freely use it. Clean PJ's every night. I also put clean sheets on. And vaccum every thing. I even vacumed the matress and then I made a spray 20 maybe 30 ounces of water and 30 drops of each essential oil and sprayed the matress. His disapeared in two or three weeks.
Plum

Saint Paul, MN

#85 Aug 23, 2013
moe wrote:
Oh! If you go out in the SUN the the citrus oil will give you brown spots! I have read to stay out of the sun for 24 hours until you are finished. If your skin is not covered, like you face arms legs etc.
moe

Butler, NJ

#86 Aug 23, 2013
Oh for got a lot of mineral water
Scott

Knoxville, TN

#87 Aug 31, 2013
cindilu wrote:
<quoted text>
There are none. There is no cure. Between the chemtrails and Monzanto's GMO food, the mites are out of control and none of the old treatments are effective. Ivermectin, Permethrin, even malathion is no longer effective. So accept that this is part of the new you until you croak.
Permethrin has been determined by the medical community around the world as the treatment that is most effective in killing scabies and the least harmful to humans. If tea tree oil or other oils were more effective then that would be the cure in the medical community , but it is not . My son was covering in scabies from the neck down. He covered himself head to toe in 5% permethrin and immediately all scabies died that we can tell and the wounds and scars are healing.. He felt no side effects such as nausea or headaches or any other symptom. He felt totally normal. If you were to soak in full strenth tea tree oil , or neem oil or clove oil head to toe for 12 hours, you would probably feel very sick, or your skin would react in a rash etc.... but no symptoms of anything with permethrin. Studies have shown it is safe for pregnant woman, babies etc....
reda

Claxton, GA

#88 Oct 25, 2013
Aaron wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but you are WRONG. You, absolutely, CAN get canine scabies from your dog and also your CAT. And they can get mites from you. You may not be their preferred host, but, absolutely, these mites can breed and survive on you. Take that to the bank.
I couldn't agree more as I am now sharing them with my pup, originally my roommate kept a stray cat and that is where I got them from. I had to remove the roomate as well as the cats. I am using lemons. I read it in a forum as this and I tried it, when I bathe at night(3) I slice them in segments and use (x) amount for different body parts. The lemons makes the mite Larvae come right out of the skin because demodex detest lemons. I was infested terribly but didn't know what it was until I researched for many nights until I found it. I don't know what I would have done had it not been for finding out about the lemons, the DR.'s weren't very helpful at all.
calm down I have the cure

Marlborough, MA

#89 Apr 4, 2014
alright people calm the fuck down, the cure is simple, buy 10 sets of cheap cotton sheets and a couple duvets and change your bedding every day like at a hotel and scrub the shower down with dawn and vinegar baking soda and hydrogen peroxide before you shower, drink a glass of water with one whole lemon and honey and ginger, (actually make that 3 a day) and you will clear up, good luck to you, also get some sun that cleared me up lol, i dont even know if i have scabies though, i might have a fungal tinea shit or whatever but im cured as far as i know
tyriqie

Houston, TX

#92 Monday Dec 1
Does anyone know How to get rid of scabies on a dog

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#93 Saturday Dec 6
tyriqie wrote:
Does anyone know How to get rid of scabies on a dog
What helped for us was Advantix. That seemed to get rid of them on our dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scabies or what????? (Nov '11) 1 hr scaredofscabies 25
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) 6 hr essentials for sc... 903
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 7 hr betseyB 4,186
Scabies Cure: SULFUR (Oct '08) 9 hr Jeanie 286
Fogging (Jun '10) 9 hr Jeanie 13
PLEASE HELP ME... do i have scabies? 9 hr homelessjoe 11
Scabies won't go away (Aug '06) 15 hr Scabies hell 1,199
More from around the web