Me too

Hemet, CA

#44 Jul 17, 2011
Internal and external parasites are a natural part organic life for the human machine. I think I would rather live without them. I have tried every possible natural cure to rid myself of this nightmare, and none of them worked. At this point I am willing to try anything.
Plums

Saint Paul, MN

#45 Aug 24, 2011
lemon guy wrote:
Please, help..
I've tried oral iver, perm, urax, lindane, sulhfur,...
All these stuff didn't work!
My last hope is lemon.
i saw the lemonine included in peel of lemon is powerful treatment for scabies.
I am trying lemon oil & lomon juice.
first, i tried lemon oil with jojoba oil for 4 days. It helped much. i thought if i go on lemon oil 1~2 week , maybe i would be cured. but i thought putting lemon juice on my skin could be more effective. so i've tried lemon juice after lemon oil treatment, for three days.
but i'm not sure i'm getting better.
I use lemon juice made by "Golden Crown" (NET 32 FL OZ 1QT).
it is high(5X) concentrated lemon juice. i diluted it with some water. but for more effectiveness, i will use it undiluted. it's very irritant.
any suggest?
Is there anyone who had experience with using lomon oil or lomon juice for treatment of scabies? and had been cured?
i would appreciate any info.
Use essential lemon oil that will do the trick...try this,,, rub the lemon oil on the rash, let sit a moment, maybe dry, then rub essential lavender oil, I beleive that will prevent the lemon oil from burning sensation, then some tea tree oil(optional maybe be more potent with all three).Then wait a little while.:) Then make sure you wash your clothing. I think this idea will work.
SuffurrerOfscabi es

Kolkata, India

#46 Oct 8, 2011
These mites irritiate a lot.. They were living all around my genitals, ankles, armpits nd knee folds..
I did smthng idiotic but it worked.
Apply chilly powder along with aloevera gel.. With a little water and lemon juice.. Initially it will burn like hell but it kills the bugs instantly...
itchyandpissed1

Knox, IN

#48 Dec 10, 2011
okay we have been to the doctor we have tried prescription creams major fail. What really works? oils or what there has been a major outbreak with some children at a local elementary school where we have two children that attend there and we cant seem to get rid of these damn things. Constant itching and not getting better please help
itchyandpissed1

Knox, IN

#49 Dec 10, 2011
SuffurrerOfscabies wrote:
These mites irritiate a lot.. They were living all around my genitals, ankles, armpits nd knee folds..
Apply chilly powder along with aloevera gel.. With a little water and lemon juice.. Initially it will burn like hell but it kills the bugs instantly...
Are you serious this works?
aggervated girl

Avon, OH

#50 Jan 26, 2012
Will hydrocortisone work to kill scabies if not how do you treat them with the olive oil
Ann

Minneapolis, MN

#51 Jan 27, 2012
Plums wrote:
<quoted text>
Use essential lemon oil that will do the trick...try this,,, rub the lemon oil on the rash, let sit a moment, maybe dry, then rub essential lavender oil, I beleive that will prevent the lemon oil from burning sensation, then some tea tree oil(optional maybe be more potent with all three).Then wait a little while.:) Then make sure you wash your clothing. I think this idea will work.

My son had scabbies,,They went away within two weeks with this remedy,,
First take a shower, once in the morning and once at night also
20 drops essential lemon oil,
20 drops essential orange oil,
20 drops essential tea tree oil,
40 drops essential lavender oil.
mix together in another dark bottle shake well before each use,
Use fresh clean cloths,
makes sure bedding was washed in hot water,
and dryer if you have one,
I don't have a dryer,
so I washed cloths in hot water and steam ironed cloths inside out.
Ann

Minneapolis, MN

#52 Jan 27, 2012
SuffurrerOfscabies wrote:
Use fresh clean cloths,
I don't have a dryer,
Ann

Minneapolis, MN

#53 Jan 27, 2012
itchyandpissed1 wrote:
okay we have been to the doctor we have tried prescription creams major fail. What really works? oils or what there has been a major outbreak with some children at a local elementary school where we have two children that attend there and we cant seem to get rid of these damn things. Constant itching and not getting better please help
Use fresh clean cloths,
I don't have a dryer,
Plum

Minneapolis, MN

#54 Jan 27, 2012
Plum wrote:
I just rubbed an orange on a few itchy spots to test, and the itching stopped as soon as it dried. 1rst time for everything ;>
Use fresh clean cloths,
I don't have a dryer,
Plum

Saint Paul, MN

#57 Feb 17, 2012
20 drops essential lemon oil
20 drops essential orange oil
20 drops tea tree oil
and at least 40 drops essential lavender oil (prevents burning from citrus oils)
put in a dark glass container with air tight lid
shake very well to mix
every day preferably after a shower twice a day one time in morning and one time at night with finger tips rub on affected area
I do not use a cotton ball because it will absord a lot of the oil.
this took around two weeks. WORKS GREAT
This works

UK

#58 Mar 23, 2012
Hey you all!
I found out that scabies die in 50degrees so what I did was; went to as hot shower as possible, kept the water running one part of the body at the time and then after shower put the Derbac M liquid and let it dry on my skin before putting clothes on. Also washed the beddings& pajamas every day in 50degrees. It works!
FRED

Denver, CO

#59 Mar 24, 2012
This works wrote:
Hey you all!
I found out that scabies die in 50degrees so what I did was; went to as hot shower as possible, kept the water running one part of the body at the time and then after shower put the Derbac M liquid and let it dry on my skin before putting clothes on. Also washed the beddings& pajamas every day in 50degrees. It works!
What you did was open your pores real good to let the Malathion in. Currently the Derbac is .5% malathion, they used to make 1% malathion but it was getting people sick. Drink lots of water to help you metabolize any that gets to your liver.
9 queens

Australia

#60 Jul 12, 2012
so, did the lemon oil works? I am suffering the same thing and desparately looking for a cure
lemon guy wrote:
Please, help..
I've tried oral iver, perm, urax, lindane, sulhfur,...
All these stuff didn't work!
My last hope is lemon.
i saw the lemonine included in peel of lemon is powerful treatment for scabies.
I am trying lemon oil & lomon juice.
first, i tried lemon oil with jojoba oil for 4 days. It helped much. i thought if i go on lemon oil 1~2 week , maybe i would be cured. but i thought putting lemon juice on my skin could be more effective. so i've tried lemon juice after lemon oil treatment, for three days.
but i'm not sure i'm getting better.
I use lemon juice made by "Golden Crown" (NET 32 FL OZ 1QT).
it is high(5X) concentrated lemon juice. i diluted it with some water. but for more effectiveness, i will use it undiluted. it's very irritant.
any suggest?
Is there anyone who had experience with using lomon oil or lomon juice for treatment of scabies? and had been cured?
i would appreciate any info.
Needing Results

United States

#61 Jul 14, 2012
Everyone In My House Has ScabIES. We Thought It Went Away And It Didn' t. We Even Went To The Doctors TWICE! I'm Hoping A Home Remedy Will Work
Ill Try Anything. I'm About To Try The Chlorine Bleach. Its Really Irritating And We Need Solutions NOW!
9 queens

Australia

#62 Jul 17, 2012
I am starting to use the lemon formula suggested by Plum - hope this works for me. will post feedback in 2 weeks time
Mite-not

Banning, CA

#63 Jul 17, 2012
I hope it works however what I gather, these bugs are very different than bus that were going around just 5 years ago. These seem to be resistant to chemicals and many natural substances commonly used. Luckily this is planet earth and a great variety of natural substances we are all going to have to collectively try.

Just look at all the harsh chemicals people have tried on this site! And still I see posts where those same chemicals worked for some. I am really wondering if there are GMO bugs out there. Perhaps directly GMO manipulated or effected my GMO food consumption.

I think we are going to have to think outside the box and explore other methods of eradication like electricity and frequency generators - safe heavy metals like silver and lesser used plant chemicals like cast bean leaf or oleander leaf. These were once used ages ago for scabies in people and livestock.
9 queens

Australia

#64 Aug 2, 2012
today is the 18th day of trying the lemon oil formula suggested by Plum - still evident of bugs - so not sure if I am slowly eradicating these bugs or they are slowly dying or this doesn't work. anyway, i think we need to understand the life cycle of these bugs. I read "Scabies life cycle
The mite undergoes four stages in its life cycle: egg, larva, nymph and adult. The female mite burrows into the skin, lays eggs, larvae travel to the skin surface where they moult into nymphs and become adult mites. The period from fertilization to adult mite ranges from 10 to 14 days. Female mites live about two months, laying three eggs a day and travel up to three centimetres a minute.

Bonnie Arizona

Palm Springs, CA

#65 Aug 3, 2012
Just one comment to lemon guy : somewhere on the Nature /cures site, I had read about this group of people who rescue dogs, and often, they had sarcoptic mange... which is scabies... these people swear that they simply put mayonaise onto the dog's coat, and allow it to sit on there for a period of time, then wash it off, and the mange is gone, and the fur begins to immediately grow back ! No repeat treatments needed ! I guess the mayonaise has oil, egg, and lemon in it! I think that it may suffocate the mites, and the lemon kills the ones on the skin. Weird ! I wonder if it works--this couple swears by this treatment!... for their dogs, anyway! By the way, the homeopath, Bangalorean, has some clues about how to use certain homeopathic preparations, which I will try. He cured his dog with one of them, simply by holding the pellets, over his chakras... and cured himself that way, as well. It is a slow cure, and takes about six weeks, but, it is sure worth a try--after giving up on four doses of Ivermectin, and three tubes of permethrin cream! for my crashed immune system, those did not work for me, in particular. Bonnie
Bonnie Arizona

Palm Springs, CA

#66 Aug 3, 2012
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention a cure that the Herb Seller used on both her husband, and herself... they had a product called "Solumel"... what that is, is detergent, alcohol, oil, and tea tree oil, or melaluca oil... if you are not allergic to tea tree oil, it is a good solution, also, for cleaning almost anything!but, it worked for both of them... he first came down with scabies, then she noticed she had some bites on her own skin... they both put that on the bites, and killed them off with the natural Solumel product... with Melaluca (tea tree oil)! And another idea is using Neem leaf powder capsules, and tummeric capsules.. it aggravates the mites, and they want to get out of your skin... I am trying that, before I order the homeopathic cures!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you get rid of Scabies if keep poking yo... (Oct '11) 3 hr wtf moment 16
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 5 hr Amanda Wealthintaste 4,363
Scabies/Eggs lifespan? and a question about pre... (Apr '07) 7 hr Lilly Girl 500
News Scabies Is Highly Contagious (Mar '06) 11 hr Canuckette 7,279
How does Ivermectin work exactly? (Mar '11) 13 hr parasitesnofun 60
I AM FREAKING CURED BABY ... YESSSsssssss 13 hr Cody Oebel 9
scabies video **scary horror** + pictures 14 hr Brefus Ghordon 9
More from around the web