lemon juice kill scabies? or what about lemon oil?

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 78 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
lemon guy

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Judged:

Please, help..

I've tried oral iver, perm, urax, lindane, sulhfur,...

All these stuff didn't work!
My last hope is lemon.
i saw the lemonine included in peel of lemon is powerful treatment for scabies.

I am trying lemon oil & lomon juice.
first, i tried lemon oil with jojoba oil for 4 days. It helped much. i thought if i go on lemon oil 1~2 week , maybe i would be cured. but i thought putting lemon juice on my skin could be more effective. so i've tried lemon juice after lemon oil treatment, for three days.

but i'm not sure i'm getting better.

I use lemon juice made by "Golden Crown" (NET 32 FL OZ 1QT).
it is high(5X) concentrated lemon juice. i diluted it with some water. but for more effectiveness, i will use it undiluted. it's very irritant.

any suggest?
Is there anyone who had experience with using lomon oil or lomon juice for treatment of scabies? and had been cured?
i would appreciate any info.
lemon guy

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

I'm now going on with only lemon oil and lemon grass and jojoba oil. I'll let you know if situation is developed. good all to you.
Welty

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

Have you really tried sulfer? For a few weeks? Did you try Eurax for three days staight including scalp? Lemon is weak. I have lemon juice in my shampoo. It's not a cure. Mainly, whatever you use you need to realize it's not a one time thing. Once you've had this a while, it's a 28 day thing. I'd use the Lindane again, then follow up with sulfer for a couple of weeks at a higher percentage, or sulfer soap showers 2X day, then finish a complete Eurax three day treatment. The proper way to apply Eurax is 24 hours, then without showering, put on another coating. Hopefully, the Lindane will kill off the eggs and you just have to worry about the juniors that hatch. Lemon will not get any burrowers. You need to stick with a med. P.S. You should also try Ascabiol, which is a Benzol Benzoate lotion. It is supposed to also be good.
lemon guy

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

Thank you very much for your advice, Welty. Especially about lemon story. I wanted to hear exactly such experience about trying lemon.
I did try Eurax for three days straight including scalp and face and retried it again for three days consecutively. I also tried sulfur in the same way. I even tried mixture of Eurax and sulfur. But symtoms are not changed at all. Almost same frequency of feeling-biting,crawling,stingi ng,itchy was continued.

Actually, I heard of some person's story in my country recently. He suffered scabies for long time and used many toxic chemical medicine in vain. At last he got many lemon-peel(not flesh only peel) from somewhere and squeezed it and rubed the juice on his full body. In this way he tried a few days and he cured of scabies, he said.

That is why I am sticking to lemon peel. I did really try many treatment only to fail. So now i'm desperate.

For the past few days, I found lemon flesh juice is weak as you said. But i think lemon peel juice works in some measure. The frequency of biting is on the decrease.(But it is uncertain.. just my feeling). So i will keep going on lemon oil treatment several days. The lemon essential oil is made from lemon-peel by Cold Pressing method. Not Steam Distillation method. I think the lemon oil is exactly same as what the cured person used. But you must dilute it in carrier oil. I think ten drops of Jojoba oil with two-three drops of lemon oil is good. You can add some lemon grass and Rosemary. But the key stuff should be lemon oil. This is what i'm using these day. I hope this will work. If there is anyone who was successful in this way I'll be the happiest man in the world.

If thing's changed, i'll post it.
Thank all you in here. This forum is very helpful to me. Good luck all to you.
treponema pallidum

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

Judged:

lemon and orange have vitamin c which cures scurvy, a weak immune condition due to malnourishment, aids is malnourishment combined with inabilty to fight off parasite invaders, limone kills scabies and microbes in the blood and repells them topically. The problem is potency, you may have to eat a whole lemon tree and white peels to get the systemic killing action vitamin C or CONCENTRATED EXTRACTIONS will give you.

lemon grass oil is the most potent of the limones, microbe killers. Scabies are microbic invaders that lay eggs in the blood parasite trepenoma pallidum OR OTHER BLOOD FILARIALS WASTE, waste being feces emitted thru the skin, scabies are attracted to the smell of microbe infected blood, THAT IS WHY PEOPLE WITH DIRTY FILARIAL WORM INFECTED BLOOD ATTRACT SCABIES AND OTHERS WHO HAVE NO BLOOD PARASITES DO NOT GET SCABIES. THEY ARE WELL NOURISHED AND IMMUNE.. Taking limones can GIVE HELP AND ASSIST a cure. MDs have cured milaria, syphilis, and other FILARIAL AND MICROBAL blood diseases with infusions of vitamin C. Saline also kills microbes, you are on the right track. GOOD lUCK.
salinevitaminccu res

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

Judged:

ANTI BIOTICS WILL HELP ALSO, VITAMIN C ASSISTS THE ACTIONS OF ANTIBIOTICS.

When no antibiotics are available the military uses saline, SODIUM CHLORIDE also called SALT as emergency response to infections.
A pound of salt eaten in one day will kill you, a few grams of salt taken daily will kill deadly microbe invaders. ASCORBIC ACIDS, VITAMIN C, LEMONS, ORANGES, LIMES, LEMON GRASS, ALL VITAMIN C RICH FOODS help to kill invaders. MASSIVE DOSES OF C TO SATURATION KILLS ALL INVADING ORGANISMS. THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN OVER AND OVER BY GOOD MDS AND GOOD MICROBIOLOGISTS. toxic liar for profit dope salesmen HATE free and natural cures and food cures, as it eats thier toxic dope patent profits....(get a real job in hell for satan u scum, bad, no cure rx liars and genocidal no cure cancer and genocide toxic dope for PROFIT peddlers)...
Buffered C is available for those so ill from toxic dope they can not handle the acidity of C.
MR AL

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

Judged:

Hey Lemon guy ignore this retard. This person is mentally ill and has no good advice for anything.
Itty Bitty Critters

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

Judged:

AIDESISMALNOURISHMENT wrote:
oh i am not supposed to tell you AIDES IS MALNOURISHMENT
the rich white elite BRITISH CREEPS want to murder all of africa and poor america and poor on the globe with MALNOURISHMENT AND STARVATION that they call AIDES.
TELL THAT TO MR.OBAMA, OUR NEW PRESIDENT, YOU MURDEROUS ELITIST TRAITOR KIKE ASHKA'NAZI, YOU ELITIST BRITISH, AND YOU RED NECK GENOCIDAL RACIST SCUM... JANETFROMNYC AND SAM WHO IS MR AL INCLUDED IN THAT DEVIL BAG OF FOR PROFIT TOXIC DOPE LIARS, PAWNS OF SATAN.
Aha: Do they let you use computers in that padded cell you are in? I want to know how can you use a computer when you are tied up in a straight jacket? do you get on the floor and use a blackberry with your tongue? How many words a minute can you type like this?
MR AL

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

Judged:

Itty Bitty Critters wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha: Do they let you use computers in that padded cell you are in? I want to know how can you use a computer when you are tied up in a straight jacket? do you get on the floor and use a blackberry with your tongue? How many words a minute can you type like this?
ROFL.. Blackberry and tongue!! HAHAHA...
lemon guy

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

my lemon treatment totally failed. a hundred buck and time was gone away. i have to say if there is someone considers lemon, don't do that. save your time and money. now i come back to iver. and neem as a new trial. hope it works..
Mite Killer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

lemon guy wrote:
my lemon treatment totally failed. a hundred buck and time was gone away. i have to say if there is someone considers lemon, don't do that. save your time and money. now i come back to iver. and neem as a new trial. hope it works..
citrus helps to repel mites so don't feel too bad, you can still use it with your ivermectin or scabicide. I'm told neem oil is good for some things, but it won't kill sarcoptic mites.
Welty

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2008

Judged:

Try your Iver as a combo (at the same time) with some topical of your choice. Not a repellent but a topical med of some type. It is the one two punch you need. I originally thought that Iver would be better as a midweek deal and would give more coverage, like topical, then Iver about five days apart, but now I think that Iver+ topical of your choice and do it again together in a week, then follow up with sulfer soap (l0% soap online) showers 2X day with spot sulfer/vasoline on any bumps. I like sulfer, my only complaint is I just can't do it all over because of the vasoline which I can't stand as a whole body treat, and couldn't use in my hair/scalp the worst area for me, always. But once you get rid of the burrowers with your Iver/topical, then your sulfer showers will kill off the mating males off your skin on a daily, regular basis and from repopulating, and the spot treat will keep any new burrowers from getting too far along. Sorry about the lemon stuff. I know that some flea preperations have linalool, and D Limone, but they are probably concentrated in a Lab, and most probably have never been tested on mange or scabies or humans. I had to try a lot of stuff myself, and I was surprised it was so expensive. I still wash my hair every so often with another flea type stuff that is natural, and it is still the best thing I've found that isn't a cream or grease. It doesn't kill burrowers though. I'm pretty sure.
Welty

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2008

Judged:

P.S. I did use a product once that is made orange oil. It is called DeSolv It. It actually is made from orange peel. It is used for cleaning everything sticky (hey, label lists bugs! LOL, and is used in hospitals to get sticky residue off, like bandaids off human skin. So skin safe at least in small amounts. I found this stuff kind of helped my scalp, which has always been hard to treat. Anyway, I applied to my scalp, let sit for five minutes, then shampooed a couple of times. It seems to get rid of surface mites and gives a day or two of relief, but very doubtful that it gets rid of burrowers.
concerned

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Judged:

You need to be institutionalized
66 toronado

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2008

Judged:

SCABIES, LISTEN! I had them and they tore up my skin from me scratching. I went to a site called vitacost.com and got some %100 lavender oil(4.oz bottle),%100 tea tree oil(4.oz), and try to get %100 aloe vera gel(at least a 24. oz bottle)(NOT THE GEL CAPSULES) JUST THE SKIN GEL. When you get the stuff ,take half of the aloe out of the bottle and put it in another bottle or jar. Pour 1.oz of lavender and 1.oz of tea tree oil into each half of the bottle and mix it in real good with a spoon or fork. It should last you for 2 weeks or more on your whole body. Only use it 2 to 4 times on your whole body except your eyes. It is good for head lice too. You will feel better in 2 days ,believe me! It will KILL SCABIES FAST.It worked on my dogs in 2 weeks too! It saved me and now i keep this mix around and use it everyday as my lotion.We are happy now. Good for scars too. Best Wishes.
medeiros

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

I would like to know from Toronado how oftem and for how long to use the aloe vera, tea tree and lavender lotion. thank you.
Jordan

Bellville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

Judged:

AIDESISMALNOURISHMENT wrote:
oh i am not supposed to tell you AIDES IS MALNOURISHMENT
the rich white elite BRITISH CREEPS want to murder all of africa and poor america and poor on the globe with MALNOURISHMENT AND STARVATION that they call AIDES.
TELL THAT TO MR.OBAMA, OUR NEW PRESIDENT, YOU MURDEROUS ELITIST TRAITOR KIKE ASHKA'NAZI, YOU ELITIST BRITISH, AND YOU RED NECK GENOCIDAL RACIST SCUM... JANETFROMNYC AND SAM WHO IS MR AL INCLUDED IN THAT DEVIL BAG OF FOR PROFIT TOXIC DOPE LIARS, PAWNS OF SATAN.
Your F**CKEN weird dude... Why dont you try getting a life... Just remember i'm the kind of kid that picked on you in high school! HA HA HA
Gregory House MD

Royal Oak, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

Judged:

Listen to the guy who can't spell AIDS. It's totally the dead British empire trying to cover up hunger. That's why Freddie Mercury died of it; didn't you know he was anorexic? No? Oh yeah, that's because he wasn't.
I digress. Scabies treatment, simple. Don't want to pay for the doctor or medicine? Pretty much every herbal remedy will fail you, but there is one backwoods redneck way that always works! Chlorine bleach. It's dangerous, but it kills everything.
Add a few tablespoons (1-2 maybe, no more) to your bath water and soak in it for a few minutes. Not too long! Your skin will dry out, possibly even be painful, but it's the fast-and-hard method your doctor can't tell you about due to malpractice.
Repeat it a few times, until all the little buggers are as dead as the starving... I mean AIDS-infested kids in Africa.
Tea Tree Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

Hey, im 13 and i have scabies.. i got it from my 6 week old puppy.. ive been using the tea tree oil and its been working pretty good.. i put about 15-20 drops into a really hot bath.. then i soak for about 20-30 minutes according to how many "bumps" there is.. i have been doing this for about a week now and so far good results! i have to take a bath at least two times a day.. also rub regular cold cream all over my body.. i added maybe 10 drops and mixed it up really good.. its worked for me and for the last three or four days ive been itch free! every time i feel an itch i either take another steaming bath or rub the cream on me.. if you keep scrating in the same spot it means you need another bath.. you may still itch a little during the first couple of days, but trust me.. it really works!
hope it works for you too!
Tea Tree Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

Tea Tree Girl wrote:
Hey, im 13 and i have scabies.. i got it from my 6 week old puppy.. ive been using the tea tree oil and its been working pretty good.. i put about 15-20 drops into a really hot bath.. then i soak for about 20-30 minutes according to how many "bumps" there is.. i have been doing this for about a week now and so far good results! i have to take a bath at least two times a day.. also rub regular cold cream all over my body.. i added maybe 10 drops and mixed it up really good.. its worked for me and for the last three or four days ive been itch free! every time i feel an itch i either take another steaming bath or rub the cream on me.. if you keep scrating in the same spot it means you need another bath.. you may still itch a little during the first couple of days, but trust me.. it really works!
hope it works for you too!
thanks ill try this. its very smart and i cant wait to try it.
its really has nothing to do with lemons, but its good

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

147 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
My advice on how to deal with doctors 1 hr Jennifer 8
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 7 hr Deedee 612
SCAMS dont buy these for scabies their scams 13 hr Ivectrin dont work 3
Cheapest online cure for scabies 13 hr Albendazol dont work 1
Bartonella-like bacteria carried by domestic mi... Wed FRED 8
If you're desperate (Feb '12) Wed stevec 44
Post Scabies Red Bumps (Aug '09) Tue ken 124
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) Jul 17 Worried 856
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Jul 17 Freed 4,089