Scabies Again? How bad and how fast did the symptoms appear?

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Idratherhavethef lu

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Hey everyone,
So a year ago I treated scabies three times with the permethrin cream before it
finally went away. I had a protected sexual encounter four nights ago with
someone I don't know and I suspect I may have transmitted the mite through my pubic area. I have noticed very subtle pinprick sensations, a small burrow like red line on my wrist, and a flare up of an old scabies nodule while in the shower this morning.
I went to the doctor yesterday and she did't diagnose me, but prescribed me the permethrin as a precaution. I plan on applying it tonight, and my clothes were all washed today properly.
I am not 100% sure I have the scabies again, but I don't have time to do all the nitpicky cleaning rituals tomorrow. I'm not even in pain or itch yet, but having scabies was the worst experience of my life. I am applying the treatment, washing my sheets tomorrow, and not wearing the same clothes.
Has anyone gotten scabies a second time (with at least six months in between) and what were your symptoms like the second time? I am just being paranoid or do these minor symptoms seem similar?
TruthbeTold

Haarlem, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Do the permethrin rapidly again, scalp to toe, not missing any areas. Then boil your clothes, wash with bleach or toss them. Do cleaning as you can and a week later do the permethrin again, head to toe. Advise your partner and find another source of pleasure. You don't want that again, and yes subsequent infections show up more quickly.

If no treatment cure immediately, I would dose them with Pour on Ivermectin from eBay to be sure. Time is of essence.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

TruthbeTold wrote:
Do the permethrin rapidly again, scalp to toe, not missing any areas. Then boil your clothes, wash with bleach or toss them. Do cleaning as you can and a week later do the permethrin again, head to toe. Advise your partner and find another source of pleasure. You don't want that again, and yes subsequent infections show up more quickly.
If no treatment cure immediately, I would dose them with Pour on Ivermectin from eBay to be sure. Time is of essence.
The knowledge that truthbetold has is regressive and dated he is a self appointed guru with a very limited understanding of the real problem, a simpleton who just likes to pump up his own ego at the newbies expense.
Ciara

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

TruthbeTold wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR!!!! BOIL CLOTHES COOK SHOES PERMETHRIN COCKROACH SPRAYS!!!!!! LOL

Advise your partner and find another source of pleasure.<--sick
Idrathaflu

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The knowledge that truthbetold has is regressive and dated he is a self appointed guru with a very limited understanding of the real problem, a simpleton who just likes to pump up his own ego at the newbies expense.
So what's your advice?
Shelly Weltsy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

goodwinol ointment. second time, scabies show up right away. could be crabs? permetherin bugs get use to. deltametherin bugs die fast but is too strong for man skin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotenone

rentone active ingr in goodwinol. used for dog mange. no smell, creamy brown orange color.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

132 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Available in 2 bottles 1 hr Chalene 1
We can help! 1 hr troy 1
This lotion works 1 hr John 1
clove oil cures scabies (Oct '10) 2 hr karen 79
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 7 hr lasvegaslasvegas 4,014
This US Laboratory Can ID Mites from Mite, Egg,... 9 hr Flossy 26
Albendazole (Valbazen) Curing Me (Oct '13) 9 hr Flossy 720
•••
•••
•••
•••