Has anyone been infected with scabies...

Has anyone been infected with scabies more than once?

Posted in the Scabies Forum

James

San Francisco, CA

#1 Nov 3, 2012
By more than once, I mean have you been definitely cured for months or longer only to be infected by someone else again? Did your symptoms present the same as the first time? How long did it take for you to develop symptoms after exposure. Was it less severe than the first time?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 3, 2012
James wrote:
By more than once, I mean have you been definitely cured for months or longer only to be infected by someone else again? Did your symptoms present the same as the first time? How long did it take for you to develop symptoms after exposure. Was it less severe than the first time?
It's because your body environment invites them. The permanent cure
is on the thread "borax solution cure". read the whole thread because there is a bunch of not needed stuff at the beginning from the original poster. It will dramatically help all your body's health.
James

San Francisco, CA

#3 Nov 3, 2012
DERFER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because your body environment invites them. The permanent cure
is on the thread "borax solution cure". read the whole thread because there is a bunch of not needed stuff at the beginning from the original poster. It will dramatically help all your body's health.
Well, thank you but that doesn't answer any of my questions.
DHR

United States

#4 Nov 3, 2012
James wrote:
If you get them again, expect to notice the symptoms right away. Symptoms will be the same and will not be less severe.

Once you've had them, I think it is easier to catch them again. I'm not sure how long your mite odor lasts, but they seem to like your smell and think you're a good place to find mates.
Vernie

Paris, France

#6 Nov 6, 2015
Oftentimes, people don't even know where they got infected with scabies, how are they supposed to know when and by whom??

It's very hard to determine the source and place of infection, but to avoid the company of those people or pets, you should give it a try. Avoiding the primary source of infection is eliminating the cause of reinfestation.

BTW once, I was infected by a dear cat. Tragic, I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curing the Incurable 2 hr The Researcher 10
After 4 years Borax on the body is working. (Jun '11) 14 hr Hope 16
Giving Scabies to someone else? (Apr '09) Wed Christian 42
Scabies is VERY treatable! My story. (Jul '10) Wed buggedindtown 70
Mix your own Sulfur cream! (Feb '10) Tue jreaveds 92
How long do EXTERNAL eggs and mites take to die... (Nov '09) Mar 21 None 100
How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds (Oct '11) Mar 21 TaraBear 571
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Mar 16 Jen 4,793
More from around the web