First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Flushing, NY

#21 Dec 30, 2012
The truth is in the article called FiberDiseaseMorgellons.

Flushing, NY

#22 Dec 31, 2012
These bastards are smart. They flock together and hide somewhere when I am about to do something for them. I'm gonna try antibiotics.
Ghon

Saint Petersburg, FL

#23 Dec 31, 2012
Scabister wrote:
These bastards are smart. They flock together and hide somewhere when I am about to do something for them. I'm gonna try antibiotics.
They are synthetic nanotechnology that was created with artificial intelligence. They are in our water so don't soak in water for too long. GMO has A LOT to do with this, so avoid processed and GMO foods.
Ghon

Saint Petersburg, FL

#24 Dec 31, 2012
Scabister wrote:
Hey. I need suggestions. Move out from current place or fight with these critters at the same place?
It depends on how infected your environment is. If you live in a house or apartment with carpet everywhere this will be MUCH worse, because they WILL hide and reproduce in the carper. They also like ceiling and wall corners. I have found strange spider web looking threads on my ceiling and wall corners and no spiders anywhere in sight. These are the Morg webs. These little bastards are programed to act like spiders in certain ways. The vacuum is your friend. The stronger the suction power the better.
Ghon

Saint Petersburg, FL

#25 Dec 31, 2012
Scabister wrote:
For me, those white stuff is their feces, and those short hair like thread is the real monster. Have taken Vitamine C, Glutathione, and hydrogen peroxide for a week in order to improve my immune system. These monsters really like cotton.
It's the threads! That is one form that they can take. They are in your drier and washing machine. Vacuum them along with your bed before going to sleep. Vacuum your car REALLY well including the interior's roof. They LOVE ceilings and roofs, but will also hide in drawers and float out when you open them.

Borax, detergent or bleach won't kill them, because they are not real bugs, but rather synthetic life forms. They also seem to REALLY like mirrors or shiny metallic object (from experience). I have seen them floating just about everywhere (malls, church, work, my car, my job, other people's homes, etc...). They are cheaply made Chinese cotton clothing or cotton in general. I see them all over clothing at WALMART (China mart), OLD NAVY and some in TARGET.
jayney

Rotherham, UK

#26 Dec 31, 2012
are you people for real ?
Ghon

Saint Petersburg, FL

#27 Dec 31, 2012
jayney wrote:
are you people for real ?
Yes.

Read about bio agriculture and bio technology. The future of warfare is upon us and is being put to the test on the population worldwide via the Chemtrails Government program and GMO foods. This is an experiment/bio technology attack upon all of man kind. Sounds like SciFi, but our military is currently using this bio weapon against us.
Ghon

Saint Petersburg, FL

#28 Dec 31, 2012
This is why current doctors are so CLUELESS about this disease/mite. And the CDC was denying that Morgellons even existed until VERY recently. Now they are saying it's a skin disease caused by UNKNOWN reasons.

The CDC is part of the government and they will never say what is really causing this disease, because it was the government who has been spraying us since the mid 1990's and that is also when GMO foods started being put in the market for us to buy. The GMO exposes us to carcinogenic herbicide and god knows what else has been added to the genes of GMO foods. GMO has been linked to cancer, birth defects and liver problems. This weakens our immune system.

The second part is the aerosol spraying via the Chemtrails program and through this they are spraying us with fungus, bacteria, metals, pathogens and the Morgellons nanomites. This makes us even sicker and eventually the body succumbs to Morgellons disease, can cancer, fungus, bacteria or whatever your body’s predisposed weakness is.

Location hidden

#29 Dec 31, 2012
Scabister wrote:
Hey. I need suggestions. Move out from current place or fight with these critters at the same place?
If you keep getting re-infested I would move out if and when you have been scabies free. If you never have been free of them completely - do what I suggest in my topix post - "Expert Advice". Also, you MUST cover your mattress with a completely sealed-in mite/bedbug mattress cover - not just a topper plastic, but a completely sealed and closed type that is fine enough to block mites. I would spray the mattress with Diatomatious Earth suspended in water (as a wettable powder form) from a pest control tank and let it dry prior to pitting on the mattress sealer. Or get a new mattress AFTER the mites are gone off your body.**To rid your body of them you need the one-two punch in exactly the right dosage (for your body weight) of ivermectin tablets like Ivexterm (mexico) and REAL 5% permethrin cream like Scabisan (mexico). Do not use horse paste as your ivermectin and don't buy false permethrin creams on the internet. If your doctor will not prescribe what you need get the stuff that works from a "farmacia" in Mexico. Do not listen to any people who tell you you to put a 45% permethrin cream on your body or you could die. I am a professional exterminator and I know this is dangerous dermal contact level of 5 times what the law allows. Real permethrin 5% such as Scabisan cream or liquid has been working (and continues to work) in Latin America VERY effectively and combined with Ivexterm tablets at the same time it virtually ALWAYS works as long as you are not re-infesting yourself from bedding, clothes, etc.. and that has been taken care of from a cleaning standpoint. Also, with the Ivermectin DO NOT use 3 or 4 times the body weight dosage of tablets - as some idiots advise. This is dangerous for your liver! You can use up to double if you fell short before, but not more. If done correctly you do not need 3, 4, 5 or more followups with Ivexterm. One and maybe a followup 7 days later is more than sufficient if you are doing every thing else correctly. If you follow my instructions on my recent topix post - Expert Advice - posted on 12/29 you WILL get the results you seek. I have been through this horrible experience myself, in addition to being a professional. Do not listen to those who have been on this forum for years giving "advice" and they STILL HAVE SCABIES! There is no need to live with this nightmare! I am here to help. God bless. scabimex

Location hidden

#30 Dec 31, 2012
Screwedupbadly wrote:
I have scabies and put peroxide on my face and white strings come out too. I know for sure I have them, i see the burrow and mites in my skin. I have caught them trying to get in my skin a few times and scraped them out and it bled terribly. also put bleach on myself and strings came out of arms and feet. It was gross. I think these are the larvae that haven't matured, I could be wrong but when I wiped them off my feet the mites were in a clear stringlike sac at the end of the string was black dots inside, these are the baby mites. i have got the bigger ones off my face at one point. You literally have to dig them out, hurts bad. From what your saying it sounds like scabies to me. I sympathize with you, I'm going through it to and wonder will it ever end....
Read my post Expert Advice from 2 days ago. You will be free of this is you do what I say. I know from a year's experience and battle with this trying everything until I found out exactly what to do. Read all my posts. You either take advice from people on this forum who STILL HAVE scabies after years or someone who has beat it and knows what they are talking about. Good luck and God bless. scabimex
scabiester

Flushing, NY

#31 Dec 31, 2012
Ghon wrote:
<quoted text>
They are synthetic nanotechnology that was created with artificial intelligence. They are in our water so don't soak in water for too long. GMO has A LOT to do with this, so avoid processed and GMO foods.
I finally realized it is not simply scabies but different forms of bacteria. It brought to my house either from the Levi's jeans or the plant I bought from a farmer. Any topical treatments are useless. Rid them from inside out.
scabiester

Flushing, NY

#32 Dec 31, 2012
I always can hear the clock ticking sound from a corner of wall. what should that be? The female monster?

Flushing, NY

#33 Jan 1, 2013
No hope. Maybe everyone has it. But some show the symptoms some don't. No hope.
scabiester

Flushing, NY

#34 Jan 1, 2013
Antibiotics seems work. I will keep taking this drug and post here.
Ghon

Saint Petersburg, FL

#35 Jan 2, 2013
Scabister wrote:
No hope. Maybe everyone has it. But some show the symptoms some don't. No hope.
All people who have been exposed to the Chemtrails rain water, GMO foods and infected cotton clothing have this. Most just don't seem to show the parasitic type symptoms, but they may have some of the other symptoms like brain fog, anger management issues and always being tired.
FRED

Denver, CO

#36 Jan 2, 2013
I finally came to the conclusion that I had morgellons after a year and a half of battling "scabies". I watched a bunch of videos on youtube and read a lot on what to do, Hildegarde Staninger, Carnicom, the morgellons shows on rense radio etc. I've gotten pretty good results following this which is a composite of everything I read and it works pretty good.

The following supplements;
Food based vitamin C 2000mgdaily
N- acetal- cystiene 600mg daily
Clorella
Cilantro in food form
Elagic acid,(blueberries, rasberries, red grapes etc.)

Eat an all organic diet; avoid sugar and anything GMO;
Hildegarde Staninger said that clorates can cause plastics that are in modified food starch that are now in your body because you ate them, that clorates in food and I imagine "bleach baths" will cause vinyl cloride to grow in your body.

I was viewing a radioactivity/ Fukoshima detox video and started using this mix in the bath. 1/2 cup sea salt, 1/2 cup epsom salt, 2 tablespoons ground mustard seed. It works pretty well to soothe the skin and pull out toxins.I got the mustard seed in bulk at my health store and ran it through the blender.

I don't have any biting sensations and only crawling once every couple days.

I ordered a far inrared sauna which is supposed to be 90% of this super detox program which I haven't received yet but I'm pretty happy with the progress
I've made with out it so I think I'll be able to return to work after I get on the sauna program. There are a lot of different brands of FIR sauna and the one that won't cause more problems than it fixes is made by MPS global and doesn't have ceramic elements they make the elements with diamond dust.

So it sucks that once you realize that you have a plastic network growing inside you that is the result of environmental hypertoxicity that there is no cure HOWEVER there is a way to eat that will detox this stuff from your body and make you feel perfectly normal again.

It's nice to feel normal again......

Detox, release, recover..........

Flushing, NY

#37 Jan 2, 2013
Mine is Agrobacterium. My skin is horrible now. Shit.

Flushing, NY

#38 Jan 2, 2013
FRED wrote:
I finally came to the conclusion that I had morgellons after a year and a half of battling "scabies". I watched a bunch of videos on youtube and read a lot on what to do, Hildegarde Staninger, Carnicom, the morgellons shows on rense radio etc. I've gotten pretty good results following this which is a composite of everything I read and it works pretty good.
Clorella
Cilantro in food form
Hildegarde Staninger said that clorates can cause plastics that are in modified food starch that are now in your body because you ate them, that clorates in food and I imagine "bleach baths" will cause vinyl cloride to grow in your body.
I was viewing a radioactivity/ Fukoshima detox video and started using this mix in the bath. 1/2 cup sea salt, 1/2 cup epsom salt, 2 tablespoons ground mustard seed. It works pretty well to soothe the skin and pull out toxins.I got the mustard seed in bulk at my health store and ran it through the blender.
I ordered a far inrared sauna which is supposed to be 90% of this super detox program which I haven't received yet but I'm pretty happy with the progress
I've made with out it so I think I'll be able to return to work after I get on the sauna program. There are a lot of different brands of FIR sauna and the one that won't cause more problems than it fixes is made by MPS global and doesn't have ceramic elements they make the elements with diamond dust.
So it sucks that once you realize that you have a plastic network growing inside you that is the result of environmental hypertoxicity that there is no cure HOWEVER there is a way to eat that will detox this stuff from your body and make you feel perfectly normal again.
Hey. How do you eat vitamin c for 2000mg daily. Thats a lot money and amount. Rest of stuff I haven't tried.

Flushing, NY

#39 Jan 3, 2013
Lagenedium. Horrible.

Bronx, NY

#40 Jan 4, 2013
FRED wrote:
Clorella
Cilantro in food form
Those information is really helpful. Thank you so much. Did you get well now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scabies wana be's 3 hr itchy and scabby 14
Can I give my scabies to my dog? (Feb '09) 5 hr dying to be free ... 27
The ONLY Scabies cure that actually worked - Ps... (Jun '14) 11 hr Jeanie 45
Test to Try - drop skin flakes or scabs from so... 14 hr Scratches 20
scabies or what????? (Nov '11) 14 hr itchy and scabby 11
clove oil cures scabies (Oct '10) 19 hr anonymous 84
How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds (Oct '11) 23 hr Yvonne Fitzgerald 462
More from around the web