Just found out there are so many types of mites.

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I was diagnosed Scabies by the dr., and tried a lot of stuff that doensn't work well. Currently I found there are bird mites, eyelash mites, dust mites, and spider mites etc. Do the treatments of each mite same? How can we know which type of mites do we have?
I'm frustrated, and wanna kill myself,,.

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

How to distinguish those parasites on human like louse, dust mites, bird mites, and scabies. These bastards leave similar symptoms on human bodies. Dr. don't care about this.
new2this

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

well dont kill yourself please,dont let the mites get their way-- for all our sakes!

Its a good question and where I'd like to know, are the doctors!

I am sure there are good ealth professionls that deal with vermin and we need t get them out of their labs and onto this website!
Missing my family

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Don't do anything crazy! I know how you feel i have had this for 7 months, and i have felt like killing myself also, but with prayer and talking to close family and friends we will beat this! I had 2 docs 1 nurse and a derm tell me that after I treated myself they weren't sure I had scabies, because I didn't have the atypical symptoms. It wasn't till my 3rd prem treatment that the itches stopped, but I still have the crawlies. I don't have bumps, I treat it every night just in case with TTO or clove oil. Good luck and God Bless. The doctors are sometimes useless.
Yra

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Well, I thought I'd scabies too, till I bought a microscope at radioshack. Now I've been lint rolling my body and clothes. They're on my feet , fingertips, head, and my priv. areas grrrrrr! I'm taking MSM, colloidal silver, probiotics and sleeping pills. Felt like I'm suiciding slowly :(
Ghon

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Yra wrote:
Well, I thought I'd scabies too, till I bought a microscope at radioshack. Now I've been lint rolling my body and clothes. They're on my feet , fingertips, head, and my priv. areas grrrrrr! I'm taking MSM, colloidal silver, probiotics and sleeping pills. Felt like I'm suiciding slowly :(
Yra I'm glad you finally got the pills to help you sleep. These things were made to make us sick and affect our minds. Don't let them win by allowing the thought of suicide cross your mind.

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Missing my family wrote:
Don't do anything crazy! I know how you feel i have had this for 7 months, and i have felt like killing myself also, but with prayer and talking to close family and friends we will beat this! I had 2 docs 1 nurse and a derm tell me that after I treated myself they weren't sure I had scabies, because I didn't have the atypical symptoms. It wasn't till my 3rd prem treatment that the itches stopped, but I still have the crawlies. I don't have bumps, I treat it every night just in case with TTO or clove oil. Good luck and God Bless. The doctors are sometimes useless.
Hope you get better too.

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Hey, scabies friends.
I am sure I am getting better. After twice bleach bathes and constant putting sulphur bar on body I felt they all gone away.
During the last time of the bleach bath, I almost felt down for I know I got poisoned from stuff I put on the bath: bleach, baking soda, peroxide 3%, tree tee oil, and more. I literally soaked my head in to the bath with a pair of swimming goggle.
The sulphur bar did really good job. After showering I dried myself a little and put the soap on my body until they dried and got absorbed to my skin. I did it every 10 hour.
I covered the mattress with Bed Bug protection cover which I bought from Duane Reade. I bagged all those previous worn clothes, and bought clothes that not made of cotton or wool, only polyester and nylon. As to shoes I bought two pair of plastic slipper and wore it alternatively.
I didn't vacuumed a lot. I used disposable gloves and plastic bags a lot. And washed clothes everyday, which cost me tons of money.
I found tree tee oil is good on healing skin damaged from scabies.

Thank god, I never thought they would go away, but fortunately they are all dead,..!!!!

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Hey, guys. I don't think mine is scabies. It's like small snake stuff, because when I first try permephrin there was a big wound like a scratch coming out. And recently I got reinfested. This time severer. I took horse pate and found out those small string thing coming out of my feet. I could show you the print that left on my plastic shoes. I don't know if I need to use ivermectin horse paste again, since I feel really better now. I am afraid they will come to me again. I don't wanna deal with it anymore. So scary.. Have you guys experienced the same? Is it mergellons??? Oh my god!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

I have scabies and put peroxide on my face and white strings come out too. I know for sure I have them, i see the burrow and mites in my skin. I have caught them trying to get in my skin a few times and scraped them out and it bled terribly. also put bleach on myself and strings came out of arms and feet. It was gross. I think these are the larvae that haven't matured, I could be wrong but when I wiped them off my feet the mites were in a clear stringlike sac at the end of the string was black dots inside, these are the baby mites. i have got the bigger ones off my face at one point. You literally have to dig them out, hurts bad. From what your saying it sounds like scabies to me. I sympathize with you, I'm going through it to and wonder will it ever end....

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Screwedupbadly wrote:
I have scabies and put peroxide on my face and white strings come out too. I know for sure I have them, i see the burrow and mites in my skin. I have caught them trying to get in my skin a few times and scraped them out and it bled terribly. also put bleach on myself and strings came out of arms and feet. It was gross. I think these are the larvae that haven't matured, I could be wrong but when I wiped them off my feet the mites were in a clear stringlike sac at the end of the string was black dots inside, these are the baby mites. i have got the bigger ones off my face at one point. You literally have to dig them out, hurts bad. From what your saying it sounds like scabies to me. I sympathize with you, I'm going through it to and wonder will it ever end....
Thanks for your word. We need to fight against those critter together!!! its weird that none of my roommates got infected, they are 3!!!
Missing my family

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Scabister wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your word. We need to fight against those critter together!!! its weird that none of my roommates got infected, they are 3!!!
When I did my 3rd treatment of prem I got this intense scratch and two black things came out, freaked me out. Picture is burnt in my mind...I feel better, still having crawling feeling on my scalp and some pin prick feeling, but no bites, or rashes. I would say I can sleep, but that's a lie I have anxiety because of scabie, so no sleeping. So your cured? That's awesome if you are

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

No rash or bump so far. But I can feel they are in the deeper layer of my skin. They don't go away. Maybe I need to share my body with them which is disgusting... I read a lot articles about parasites too. Zapper? Diet? Oxygen? No idea how to cure it...

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

People. I took a lot literally a lot of Glutathione, which I read from an article. Hopefully they will go away..
clawed_up_it

Buford, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Has anyone had sunk in pits left on their skin when these 'creatures' hatch out? I have them all over my arms and such. The things I find on me hatched are a creamy color and they can vary in ize from small to larger. I was told it was scabies for they were brought into my house by company and they got treated for scabies and cured. I got left with the mess and cannot get cured. I have spent a fortune on remedies and meds and doctors. I have taken so much iver the last doctors I went to (infectious disease and dermatologist) tested my liver and kidney functions and said I didn't need anymore. I was also told by the infectious disease dr. that people with the norwegian scabies had been quarintened in the hospital and had been cleared up with two treatments of iver. Well, I have had many treaments of iver and countless premethian and I am not clear. I am almost crazy and the ID dr. said he didn't think I had scabies but sent me to the dermatologist and he said he thought I had had them and they were going away. Where are they going? They are still here. I am at my wits end.
I have had chemical peels of my skin with the sulphur cream I mixed up; bathed in borax, borax and peroxide; borax and bleach; bleach, use sulphur soap and scrub brush; soaked in neem oil; neem oil and tea tree oil; sprayed myself with Windex to kill the wiggly ones outside on me; rubbed hand sanitizer all on my face. It will kill the ones wiggling there. I lather my head which has them with the sulphur soap and let it sit and lather up 2 times in the soap, scrub with brush and let it dry on me between lathers. I fur be mexican sulphur acne treatment on me and it cant stay long for it burns now and blisters my skin. The dermatologist says 'use dove soap' your skin needs to have a rest and heal. Well it is not killing the devil critters. I can put lotion or the acne cream under my boobs or the Sulphur 8 (yes used that too) and rub and they kinda 'roll' up..the creamy white things. The same for the backs of my thighs, buttocks and arms. I also have them on my privates and my anus.
I used so much perm cream that it had neuroligical effects on me. My arms and hands got completely numb and it affected my memory and thought process. This stuff can be deadly to us. I, like all of you are at my wits end. I spray the tub and shower with almost pure clorox each time I shower and scrub with bleach cleaner after my soakings. I spray the bathroom floor, toilet seat, EVERYTHING. I sit in a leather chair with a sheet over it and put a clean on every day when I do my ritual. I sleep in it too and clorox my quilt and if not, dry it for about an hour before using again.
My Dr. was at a loss and gave me the perm and the iver pills and the doctors ..all of them really don't know what the hell to do. The infectious disease dr. was a damn farce.
clawed_up_it

Buford, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

(continued from prior post)

He never once really examined my nor touched me the 2 times I went.
I know you can get them in your ears and nose. I developed a severe ear infection that bled and felt like something wiggling down inside and biting and so painful. Never had an ear infection before. No temp, but could not touch ear. Finally after 2 different rounds of med and antiobiotic drops, something came out of my ear like I had never seen and I put it in a little bottle of alcohol and took it to the ear dr. and he wouldn't even look at it. BS.
I can't live like this I have lost 50 lbs in 3 months and no sleep and go wiping and spraying and my washer and dryer goes all day, every day. I don't know what else to do. I have to pour on cattle iver and don't exactly know how to use it and how much or what to mix it with, but since it will affect the liver and kidneys too, I am aftaid at this point. Somebody help me.
I am not a dirty person, but I do believe this has given me PTSS, and I dream about the damn things when I do doze off. This has a way of making one feel nasty and embarassed and you don't want anyone to know. Is it just me or do ya'll feel the same? Thanks.

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

clawed_up_it wrote:
(continued from prior post)
He never once really examined my nor touched me the 2 times I went.
I know you can get them in your ears and nose. I developed a severe ear infection that bled and felt like something wiggling down inside and biting and so painful. Never had an ear infection before. No temp, but could not touch ear. Finally after 2 different rounds of med and antiobiotic drops, something came out of my ear like I had never seen and I put it in a little bottle of alcohol and took it to the ear dr. and he wouldn't even look at it. BS.
I can't live like this I have lost 50 lbs in 3 months and no sleep and go wiping and spraying and my washer and dryer goes all day, every day. I don't know what else to do. I have to pour on cattle iver and don't exactly know how to use it and how much or what to mix it with, but since it will affect the liver and kidneys too, I am aftaid at this point. Somebody help me.
I am not a dirty person, but I do believe this has given me PTSS, and I dream about the damn things when I do doze off. This has a way of making one feel nasty and embarassed and you don't want anyone to know. Is it just me or do ya'll feel the same? Thanks.
Hey. Try King Diet, I am still figuring out what it is.
I think diet is important to beat these critter. Try to control what you are eating. The Glutathione, improves your immune system in skin, which I took, really worked. I contacted with an expert and she said I have Collembola, which Ivermectin is not working for them.
Also I am going to try Zapper too. Sulphur soap is the key, try to put it on skin all the time.
Hope we can share some info here.

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Hey. I need suggestions. Move out from current place or fight with these critters at the same place?

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

For me, those white stuff is their feces, and those short hair like thread is the real monster. Have taken Vitamine C, Glutathione, and hydrogen peroxide for a week in order to improve my immune system. These monsters really like cotton.
scabiester

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

http://rense.com/general71/fib.htm
This article is exactly how I feel like. Fiber disease Dec. 30 18:00 I feel a little dizzy without any reason. The last dose of Ivermectin is 7 days ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

185 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Albendazole (Valbazen) Curing Me (Oct '13) 5 hr ashleyshere 1,177
Pin Prick & Crawling Sensations? Post Scabies T... (Apr '12) 12 hr MeHere 187
Suicide because of Scabies? (Oct '09) 16 hr Worried 197
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Thu Ling 4,085
Natural cure for scabies (Feb '07) Thu Getting better 45
garlic --30 fresh cloves daily (Dec '11) Thu FRED 7
How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds (Oct '11) Wed norman robert hockley 439
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••