What are these black specs after appl...

What are these black specs after applying pemethrin?

Posted in the Scabies Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John

San Jose, CA

#1 Aug 13, 2012
These black specs are visible after applying the cream and i apply wherever my body itches. Some days I apply all over my body.

My first doctor diagnosed me with scabies. I had these christmas tree like rash. When I applied pemethrin all symptoms were cleared.

For my second outbreak (itchiness and sporadic bite sensations) my new doctor said I can't see scabies and the black things i see are just debris. But he gave me pemethrin anyways.

For my second and current outbreak I don't have any Christmas tree rash. These black specs are visible within 5 minutes and more keeps showing up. Ive moved the black specs to a white sheet of paper and it's over 200 count in a little over 1 hour.

Is this bird mites? I hear some rodent or bird clawing my attics. It even runs across. Pls help thanks!
Rey

Canada

#2 Aug 13, 2012
Seems that you may have read the directions wrong for permethrin.

You do not do spot treatments with it. If you do this and it is scabies, they will survive in new areas, you have to apply it to your whole body,head everything.

The little black spots, I'm not sure about. I've had them after I started treating.

I think scabies employ a variety of survival methods and these are one of them. I've heard other people mention them too.

The behavior of my scabies has changed allot with agressive treatment.
ljh

Sweden

#3 Aug 18, 2012
Rey wrote:
You do not do spot treatments with it. If you do this and it is scabies, they will survive in new areas, you have to apply it to your whole body,head everything.
The little black spots, I'm not sure about. I've had them after I started treating.
I think scabies employ a variety of survival methods and these are one of them. I've heard other people mention them too.
I have also had the black spots when I used sulfur which, ifI have understood it right, makes the bugs crawl closer to surface.
mitynutty

Canton, OH

#4 Aug 19, 2012
Rey wrote:
I agree 100%. You cant spot treat, though i have for sanity just to get rid of what i believe to b live activity. But other than that, you might as well do nothing, bc it doesnt work!! ALL over...i say forehead down/not neck down. Diagnosed a year ago...i never saw activity on my face..but the last month or two, there DEFINATLY is!! I can see the cicles, lines, figure 8's, white raised skin which i THINK are a set of eggs. A Dr. once told me you can get them everywhere. But others have said that the face activity & THE BLACK SPECKS, which i clearly see w/ in minutes of killing them w my weapon of choice that week..ARE NOT scabies..but i think they are...alot have said about the black specks..i wonder too?!?ALSO, HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN ACTIVITY ON THE FACE???
mitynutty

Canton, OH

#5 Aug 19, 2012
ALSO, I must add, Dr's..Dermatologists even, are VERY un-informed about this problem. I was told once i had parasite delusions!! I'm 40, & im completly sane. Yes, i get excited, upset & overeact, but i know what is going on w/ my skin. Ive been looking at it for decades & alot the last year!! Thats sad!! I think they're in cohoots w the permethrin & pharmaceutical companies sometimes...just weird.
Rey

Canada

#6 Aug 19, 2012
I had a doctor referral to a dermatologist.
This young dermatologist took a 5 second look at me, told me he had the same thing. Prescribes me this medication.
I looked it up when I got home and it was for acne.
I'm 45 and nearly bald. Do you think I have acne?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7 Aug 19, 2012
mitynutty wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100%. You cant spot treat, though i have for sanity just to get rid of what i believe to b live activity. But other than that, you might as well do nothing, bc it doesnt work!! ALL over...i say forehead down/not neck down. Diagnosed a year ago...i never saw activity on my face..but the last month or two, there DEFINATLY is!! I can see the cicles, lines, figure 8's, white raised skin which i THINK are a set of eggs. A Dr. once told me you can get them everywhere. But others have said that the face activity & THE BLACK SPECKS, which i clearly see w/ in minutes of killing them w my weapon of choice that week..ARE NOT scabies..but i think they are...alot have said about the black specks..i wonder too?!?ALSO, HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN ACTIVITY ON THE FACE???
I have the most activity on my face an around my eyes, this has been a issues for almost a yr now! I use to use peroxide an apply it to trouble spots but it burned my face way to much, so now i use vinegar, put some on cotton ball an dab it on spot n it kills them, I also use vinegar on my head an in my hair, let it set for few hours an seems to help, I believe I got my face infected from my hair an scalp. Dont be fooled because it seems from my experience when these mites burrow into the skin they lay eggs an they go deep, I know i have had a spot on my face for months an it is taking what seems forever to dig them out an kill off the nest! that is what caused them to go into my eyes.
I have started using clove oil an ingest it 1 drop 3 times a day, I do think it is help killing them off internally. Good luck everyone.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 21, 2012
fighting the battle wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the most activity on my face an around my eyes, this has been a issues for almost a yr now! I use to use peroxide an apply it to trouble spots but it burned my face way to much, so now i use vinegar, put some on cotton ball an dab it on spot n it kills them, I also use vinegar on my head an in my hair, let it set for few hours an seems to help, I believe I got my face infected from my hair an scalp. Dont be fooled because it seems from my experience when these mites burrow into the skin they lay eggs an they go deep, I know i have had a spot on my face for months an it is taking what seems forever to dig them out an kill off the nest! that is what caused them to go into my eyes.
I have started using clove oil an ingest it 1 drop 3 times a day, I do think it is help killing them off internally. Good luck everyone.
If you want to give the clove oil a chance take you should consider increasing the dosage quite a bit.

Location hidden

#9 Aug 21, 2012
<quoted text>
I found this very informative. When I started taking the clove capsules it was based on some accepted protocalls.

http://www.naha.org/articles/toxicity_myths.h...
Faerie

Ferny Hills, Australia

#10 Aug 21, 2012
Lotus Fan, Fred etc.

Shut up and get off this forum.

Take your medications or ask your mental health professional for a new one because if you are taking one now, it is not working.

You are experiencing a serious psychosis.

The attention you are getting is NOT REAL.

Nobody here knows you, so whatever we say to you is not real. Whatever you say to strangers does not count because it is not real or true.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS PERSON, people.
Faerie

Ferny Hills, Australia

#11 Aug 21, 2012
...and the word is "protocols", but a reasonable attempt at intelligent wording.

Location hidden

#14 Aug 22, 2012
Faerie wrote:
Lotus Fan, Fred etc.
Take your medications or ask your mental health professional for a new one because if you are taking one now, it is not working.
Nobody here knows you, so whatever we say to you is not real. Whatever you say to strangers does not count because it is not real or true.
I'm happy that I'm upsetting you, it seems quite easy.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15 Aug 22, 2012
Many of us have black mites all over. Sometimes white granules to go with it. The bigger ones have a body shape and they all bite. We might have bird mites or another type as they do penetrate the skin. They do seem to pull long thin black things into skin which create fibers
. I'm working with my county vector to figure out what the mite is. Hasnt figured out what theyvare yet. Do not disregard the black things because others will get them. They are not all fibers. Everyone in my house has them but not like me. Many people have these now. I wish the medical community was more knowledgable about them.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 22, 2012
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to give the clove oil a chance take you should consider increasing the dosage quite a bit.
The clove oil is working pretty good right now, I will stay with what the bottle tells me..1 drop 3x daily, if I get my face cleared up soon then will back off taking it 3x day, maybe taking it only once daily.

Location hidden

#17 Aug 22, 2012
Rundown teacher wrote:
Many of us have black mites all over. Sometimes white granules to go with it. The bigger ones have a body shape and they all bite. We might have bird mites or another type as they do penetrate the skin. They do seem to pull long thin black things into skin which create fibers
. I'm working with my county vector to figure out what the mite is. Hasnt figured out what theyvare yet. Do not disregard the black things because others will get them. They are not all fibers. Everyone in my house has them but not like me. Many people have these now. I wish the medical community was more knowledgable about them.
I'm sure you've considered trees next to your house and things like roof vents , anywhere a birds nest can be. I had a situation when I lived in New Jersey , the carpenter ants got all in my attic because of a tree next to the house that had them. Maybe there is a entomology lab you could use also to identify , a lot of universities have them and I've seen prices like $20 for an identification.

Location hidden

#18 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text>
The clove oil is working pretty good right now, I will stay with what the bottle tells me..1 drop 3x daily, if I get my face cleared up soon then will back off taking it 3x day, maybe taking it only once daily.
Were the instructions on the bottle of clove oil written specifically for parasitic skin infections? In an effort to quantify I did a little reading. Clove oil contains 70% euganol and ground cloves contain 20%, the size of the capsules that the ground cloves come in I'm guessing you could putt about 10 drops in one so you're probably taking the equivelant of 1 capsule a day 2 at the most where even the mild mannered parasite cleanses recommend 9 capsules a day. I took 16 capsules a day combined with Green Black walnut/ wormwood tincture to achieve success. If you are successful at that dose it will be going against what is generally accepted if you read all the parasite cleanses.

Location hidden

#19 Aug 22, 2012
<quoted text>
So I went and did my own test I used water and a dropper bottle and a standard 00 capsule and I came up with 18 drops in a capsule. The information about how much euganol that is in clove oil versus ground cloves is readily available on google and so is the information about how many clove capsules they are using in a variety of parasite cleanses. So getting a quantity of clove oil that has a chance of being effective should be easy to figure out.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#20 Aug 22, 2012
Faerie wrote:
Lotus Fan, Fred etc.
hey "fairy",
Why don't YOU shut up? Why don't YOU stop telling people what to do? Why don't YOU stop subjecting people to your personal sicko vendetta, that as NOTHING to do with helping anyone, you just need someone to dump on. You don't own the forum, do you realize that? And I won't be replying to any nasty cra* you decide to hurl in response.
Faerie

Kent Town, Australia

#21 Aug 22, 2012
Notice how when something is said about Lotus Fan, Fred etc. etc.....I get a message from JAYNEY.

"sicko vendetta" "need someone to dump on" .......this is what is called in Psychiatric Terminology - Projecting.

The individual with negative intent "projects" what they are feeling or doing, onto another person who has said something that made them feel bad. Especially if there is a truth in what was said that they were unwilling or unable to face.

This is a coping mechanism to avoid taking responsibility for behaviour.

Psychiatric medications do have side effect such as weight gain and sluggishness but in the long term, they enable the sufferer to cope with communicating with other people and blend more effectively into society.

With the support of a friend or family, if the sufferer has that, they may eventually see the benefits of a more balanced life, may even be able to gain work of some kind.

Jayney - Bite Me.

Location hidden

#22 Aug 22, 2012
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So I went and did my own test I used water and a dropper bottle and a standard 00 capsule and I came up with 18 drops in a capsule. The information about how much euganol that is in clove oil versus ground cloves is readily available on google and so is the information about how many clove capsules they are using in a variety of parasite cleanses. So getting a quantity of clove oil that has a chance of being effective should be easy to figure out.
Ok, so I know the clove oil is having an effect on the mites due to it is bringing them out more in the trouble area of my face an such, I notice they seem to surface my skin faster, anyways, I think I might order the clove capsules an start on them soon just to see how that goes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies 5 hr Please Lord help Me 1
Scabies in my mouth? 11 hr Getbetter 1
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Sat J S-Dell San Dieg... 4,851
How did I get rid of scabies in three seconds (Oct '11) Sat OldandTiredofMites 611
Ultrasound Heat Treatment for Scabies Sat GrassField 9
Collembola/Springtails (Jan '13) May 18 Fairytale 623
Is this Scabies? Nonremovable black specs?! May 18 Gmama 5