Earthclinic.com Borax, Hydrogen peroxide, and water cure

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Joe

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jul 9, 2010
earthclinic sucks

Delmar, NY

#2 Jan 9, 2011
awful site, so many harmful detergents used as cures? this owner of the website is so irresponsible,, the borax is laundry detergent and was so DRYING and the hydrogen peroxide started makig my hair turn white. Later I found from a true altenative healer it needs to be taken with vitamin C to neutralize free radical damage of h2o2..
dlaine

United States

#3 Apr 17, 2011
borax is NOT a detergent!! its an additive!! and hydro peroxide is NOT the same at 3% as the type that turns hair white ,and that only happens added to a bleach for hair!!!

Since: Apr 11

Rosora, Italy

#4 Apr 17, 2011
To be honest and irresponsible 12% peroxide rubbed onto bumps was the only thing that killed the eggs for me. It made a huge dent in their population and allowed me to find a big nest on my scalp. peroxide is corrosive my skin took 3-4 days to recover
Zerbo

Farmington, MI

#5 Mar 1, 2012
dlaine wrote:
borax is NOT a detergent!! its an additive!! and hydro peroxide is NOT the same at 3% as the type that turns hair white ,and that only happens added to a bleach for hair!!!
If you spent time on the site and read Teds comments. He has said that. You likely has your hair treated and the h2o2 took the "toxins" out. Just saying.
jane

Youngstown, OH

#6 Mar 1, 2012
earthclinic sucks wrote:
awful site, so many harmful detergents used as cures? this owner of the website is so irresponsible,, the borax is laundry detergent and was so DRYING and the hydrogen peroxide started makig my hair turn white. Later I found from a true altenative healer it needs to be taken with vitamin C to neutralize free radical damage of h2o2..
Do you research dear before responding as such. I agree with all the other comments. EarthClinic is a life saver,,As I turn to it for everything,, without failure. Awesome site. I refer everyone to EarthClinic.
jane

Youngstown, OH

#7 Mar 1, 2012
Do your research dear before responding as such. I agree with all the other comments. EarthClinic is a life saver,,As I turn to it for everything,, without failure. Awesome site. I refer everyone to EarthClinic.
Healer L

Vancouver, Canada

#8 Mar 22, 2012
My cure is doing very well. The main things I have learned is to keep the female away with vaseline and then a vinegar and lemon wash (hair) and lemon scrub for showers, and to keep her away with tea tree and cedarwood oils (on scalp, in hot bath, and on body) which dry up the eggs. Coating my hair in vaseline for 3 days straight scared her away from my hair, and now coating my entire body in vaseline all night and during the day also is working also. Dry up the eggs, scrub hard to remove the eggs, after oiling up pick off the loose eggs, and maintain the procedure to keep the female away. Honey heals the rashes, Tea Tree Oil baths soothes the itch (mint just made the female move to other areas), Neem Oil keeps her away but she returns as soon as that spot is dry, vaccuum and launder used clothes and bedding daily, wear disposable plastic gloves, bleach baths worked only somewhat. Vaseline, Lemon, Tea Tree Oil, and Cedarwood Oil rules!

Hopes this helps many of you.
mojo karma cookie

San Jose, CA

#9 Mar 31, 2012
wrong. bleach baths are unnecessary and damages the skin.
Sophie

Portland, OR

#10 Mar 3, 2013
Borax is the same stuff you used on your hands to wash them in grade school I recall the days...I was itching like crazy one day I had a rash on my upper arms I had a dematology appointment 3 weeks away there was no way I could wait ... I simply put 3 tablespoons of borax in bath nightly for four days. ALL THE itching stopped immediately and the rash went away !The chemical structure of borax is about as dangerous as table salt. Think about when a doctor gives you antibiotics, just read the side effects, I thought more people die from a doctor prescribing the wrong medication or medication complication than anything else...
Rosza

Budapest, Hungary

#11 Nov 11, 2013
Please anyone tell me how to get rid of Cutaneous Vasy legs have turned dark and ugly it always starts with a little patch of itching and then the bleeding here and there and then it turns dark. I have allerglecithin and cross allergy to lentils but these days any and everything gives me itching and rash..tried liver detox also...teas give rash after two weeks..and itching starts with big hive patched and it looks like a burn..and then black patches..please help.. thnx.
Rosza

Budapest, Hungary

#12 Nov 11, 2013
Cutaneous vasculitis..I MEAN..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Questions For Sam (Apr '07) 1 hr SSA 697
Take it to the next level: Albendazole and Praz... (Jul '13) 5 hr dying to be free ... 25
Scabies won't go away (Aug '06) 6 hr Lynn 1,189
Collembola/Springtails (Jan '13) 18 hr Spring tales 531
Post scabies 19 hr Lynn 1
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 20 hr tate12 4,119
Amazing Benefits of Diatomaceous Earth ( DE ) (Jan '10) 22 hr Fobama 187
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••