Post scabies skin health

Post scabies skin health

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Datguy

Lytham, UK

#1 May 18, 2012
My skin has always been silky smooth throughout my life, but ever since catching scabies... you can guess what.

Through the course of my 2 weeks of scabies (still have it, albeit less outbreaks), I've grown 3 moles with one of them on my face and numerous pimples with one being a major facial pimple. I usually don't fuss about pimples and whatnot but after scabies these things came out of nowhere at lightning speed... is this part and parcel of scabies? Moles and huge pimples? Can't help but feel my situation is unique considering how quickly these things popped up and my skin history.
FixMeQuick

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 4, 2012
Yikes! I don't know about pimples or moles, but you may want to see a dermatologist. Moles appearing can be a sign of something cancer related. I would get checked out just to be sure. My skin now is very rough and it peels and basically looks like I just have had the worst sunburn of my life. I also have a lot of 'darker' areas that I have been told will eventually lighten up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe it's not scabies... 10 min scabie-free 1
Nodular Scabies - After the bugs are dead 1 hr magpie 15
Where to buy Ivermectin? 2 hr TaraBear 4
Scabies Videoz 6 hr ScabiesBGone 1
Fatal Scabies CASE REPORTED 6 hr Tiffany Ray Brown 2
I got cured using scabiesbgone's lotion 6 hr Seister Bank 4
Home cures for Scabies 6 hr Franklin Munich 3
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Jul 31 betseyB 4,493
More from around the web