Wondering if I have blood poisoning from Scabies

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Adana8385

Midland, MI

#1 Mar 19, 2013
How do I get the doctor or hospital to test me. When I say I feel something crawling all over me, they don't believe me. I've got it so bad, I'm covered with a slippery, gritty, gray crust from Norwegian that I can't get off me. I'm very ill. They bite me on my face and all over my head and body. My jaw is stiff at times. Feels like a stroke but they said it's not a stroke. Every month that I have a new symptom regarding Scabies, they diagnose me with something else. This month they say it's a dental problem. Good gravy!
misery_in_au

Sydney, Australia

#2 Mar 19, 2013
are you serious?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Adana8385 wrote:
How do I get the doctor or hospital to test me. When I say I feel something crawling all over me, they don't believe me. I've got it so bad, I'm covered with a slippery, gritty, gray crust from Norwegian that I can't get off me. I'm very ill. They bite me on my face and all over my head and body. My jaw is stiff at times. Feels like a stroke but they said it's not a stroke. Every month that I have a new symptom regarding Scabies, they diagnose me with something else. This month they say it's a dental problem. Good gravy!
If you have crusted scabies they should be able to treat you in hospital...
Sounds like you might have Lyme disease
Lol @ MAU

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 19, 2013
You definitely can get blood poisoning from scabies, but you would have a super high fever and your veins would be bright red.

First off... what are you treating with? What is your diet like? General health?

I would immediately go on an anti-candida diet, and start treating with both vet meds and herbs. Quassia Amara is a great internal external... I'm about to start a thread on it - I find it as effective as topical iver or eprinex. Although you might want to go for eprinex if it's as bad as you say. Look at the Eprinex DMSO thread... someone there is taking it internally. Personally it gives me a headache if I use too much externally.

The grey crust could be yeast overgrowth in addition to scabies. I think they can go hand in hand http://malassezia-yeast-mystory.blogspot.com....
misery_in_au

Cobbitty, Australia

#5 Mar 19, 2013
If you want a hospital to test you please just sit there and refuse to leave until they do something about it and treat you. They cannot refuse a clearly ill person with thousands of scabies in the waiting room.
Iris

Toronto, Canada

#6 Mar 31, 2013
Adana8385 wrote:
The hospital staff or physician may not understand that the scabies seen on top of the skin MAY or May not be only less than .00009 % of the population. Try massaging the skin with grapeoil and other oils used with the nix 5% and if you have scabies or a body louse they will eventually surface, but timing is important. The massage must take place at the first bite, which is more intense than just an itch. The first 15 mins should produce about 15, half an hour about 85, 2 - 4 hours possibly 300. Keep massaging even if you think that they are all gone. Use Nix shampoo or get a prescription for stronger shampoos and sulfa antibiotics. The sulfa is for the secondary infections and they kill that bacteria that turns the bites into red areas and black or gray scabs. Try baby Pentagen which is over the counter and rub the ash from matches that went out...this sulfa could be pure sulfa meaning that it isn't diluted but I am not sure. I do believe that we should send letters to the health/government for the need for a governmental brochure and that with a "physician" prescription for scabies/body louse that the government sets up a clinic be it a herbal or pharmacy that gives the prescriptions for free for those that qualify and the pharmacy is reimbursed by the government. We should send a letter requesting more studies to be done to find a quicker treatment plan. Treat the mites that bite, and treat the bacteria that they bring with them, and treat the third or fourth bacteria groups that may settle in beside them. Try taking a Epsom salt bath several times a day or even an hour if you are that itchy. tell me how you are doing at iriscutforth@yahoo.ca I'm sending my letter Nov 01 the day after Halloween...prankster day for humans and demons alike that think pranks are funny. This is just a nasty demon scientist with a warped mentalality and yes, he is very clever. I know I should not admire his cleaver creation...it is just nasty and April 27 this year is a month after Nisan 14, the day that the scabby/leprosy peole pray to the Jewish God as they are prohibited from being in any temple.
Iris

Hamilton, Canada

#7 Mar 31, 2013
Last nite it was so cold. I had a hard time standing on the crner and flaging down tricks. I eventully got enuff money to buy some meth. Now I am here in my mom boyfriends apartment using his internet computer.I wish I didnt hve to stand on the corner and use these drugs. I caut scabes from one of my tricks, I now this now.
Adana

Midland, MI

#8 Dec 10, 2013
I was told that if I had blood poisoning, I would have a fast heart or a fever. I took a photo of the crusty stuff I'm getting off my body/crusted scabies/Norwegian Scabies. I treated three times in three weeks. Not getting anywhere. And I can't get any doc to give me a perscription for ivermection. Not even online can I get it without a perscription out of country.
Misery in Australia

Chippendale, Australia

#9 Dec 10, 2013
Adana wrote:
I was told that if I had blood poisoning, I would have a fast heart or a fever. I took a photo of the crusty stuff I'm getting off my body/crusted scabies/Norwegian Scabies. I treated three times in three weeks. Not getting anywhere. And I can't get any doc to give me a perscription for ivermection. Not even online can I get it without a perscription out of country.
Adana, you have been on this forum for over 5 years now. What is going on with you? A poster above suggested you check out the threads on this forum for Eprinex? Did you read that thread. Do you know anything about ivermectin or permethrin? What are you treating yourself with? No one is that stupid that they are on a forum for five years and haven't tried everything on this forum, and then STILL ARE INFESTED WITH CRUSTED. It doesn't make any sense. Do your meds. Do your treatments. Even you can take the baths in Borax/Hydrogen Peroxide to get your crusted scabies down some. Either you are a plant here on this forum for people who are selling stuff or you just can't put two and two together to treat yourself. Start reading all the ivermectin threads here and get with the program. This is THE ONLY med which will remove the scabies from your eyeballs, which you complain about so much on this forum. At this point, I am not sure you are for REAL.
pretty crazy

South Ozone Park, NY

#10 Dec 10, 2013
Adana, people don't understand crusted scabies unless they get it. I had/have it on my nose. Very difficult to eradicate. The crusts kept coming back. My sores oozed. I used a combination of sulfur soap, whole leaf aloe vera gel, and a light sulfur ointment (2%). I kept my nose covered in something at all times day and night, inside and out. It tried to spread to forehead and chin. It took six months to get control.
Try to ingore the meanies. I know you are suffering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies Patient Released? 1 hr Jaimie 5
maybe fleas? (Oct '09) 6 hr G_mac 3
Scabies won't go away (Aug '06) 7 hr Auntiebigdigs 1,191
War Paint insecticidal Paste 7% permetherin 21%... 8 hr Tucson girl 10
How did your scabies start? 8 hr Tucson girl 5
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 21 hr Itchymommyandtoddler 4,120
difference between permethrin itching and mite ... (Jun '10) Wed Tucson girl 170
•••

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••