First Prev
of 6
Next Last
BBB

Atlanta, GA

#1 May 3, 2006
Has anyone ever tried a product called Kleen Free for scabies. I found it at http://www.licescabiesandbedbugs.com
If you have any info, please let me know. I have a case of scabies that I cannot get rid of
BB
C ol

Liverpool, UK

#2 Aug 5, 2006
Are you certyain it`s scabies. I have it too but i not sure it`s scabies now
C ol

Liverpool, UK

#3 Aug 10, 2006
BBB wrote:
Has anyone ever tried a product called Kleen Free for scabies. I found it at http://www.licescabiesandbedbugs.com
If you have any info, please let me know. I have a case of scabies that I cannot get rid of
BB
Are you sure its scabies. I have it too \\\but \i`m not so sure it`s scabies now
Zara25

Poznan, Poland

#4 Aug 24, 2006
I've been suffering from scabies too. I's been about 4 weeks since I got infected.My family is still o.k and so they don't want even hear about treating the whole family. I'm deeply depresed about that.
Moreover, I don't know what to do with the things I touch eg. a computer mouse or keyboard not mentioning the door handles, knives, mugs in the kitchen etc. Can anyone get infected this way? Help me, please...
Zara25

Poznan, Poland

#5 Aug 24, 2006
Sorry, I guess I've chosen a bad topic.I intended to ask my question on " questions about scabies".
medtra

Broomfield, CO

#6 Oct 3, 2006
This is an email I received....
Caution... Please question if it's really SCABIES... Or is it really an
Unidentified Skin Parasite called Morgellons?
People live for months or even years with a condition they
think is Scabies. Many of our customers who have been
mis-diagnosed with scabies actually may have symptoms of
other Skin Parasites. These Skin Parasites seems to have the
same Etiology that Morgellan's Disease, Lisa's Disease and
Fiber Disease have.
To determine if you have Scabies or these other Skin Parasites,
click on www.cure-skin-parasite.com/eguide ; check out these
symptoms. DermaTechRx is here for you; please reach out. DermaTechRx can offer you a solution for both Scabies or the other
Skin Parasite. Don't worry.. You're in good hands. We're considered
Experts when it comes to Parasites. We have a regimen we can
suggest to you.
Scabies in Fl

Mulberry, FL

#7 Nov 2, 2006
BBB wrote:
BB
All the over the counter junk like the one you listed are junk. I tried one called dermisil, and the scabies laughed at it. I could hear them laughing while they looked at my receipt too!!
slomo

Fall River, MA

#8 Nov 3, 2006
For the benefit of those who want to know how to disinfect everyday objects:

Use Lysol spray. Is is a strong oxydizer, pretty much kills any small critters on contact. DO NOT spray on your skin. Do not inhale. Causes chemical burns, and rather toxic.

If you can, keep your environment warm and dry. Mites are sensitive to drying out.

There are a lot of sites that prey on desperate and uninformed scabies sufferers. Go and get 2 doses of Ivermectin, taken 10 days apart.
Scabies In Georgia

Eatonton, GA

#9 Nov 6, 2006
Has anyone treated scabies through DermaTechRX by using their mitacin salve and sprays? They also have products to clean the home with.
fixed it

Alpharetta, GA

#10 Nov 16, 2006
35% hydrogen peroxide, kills the mite and kills the bacteria caused from the waste in the borrows, tried the other shit, enzymes, tea tree, etc. Get the food grade h202 from Health food store $12 it from a health food store. You can dab it on the sore or mix it into a tub and soak ( I did both) , helps with scarring too. Warning it will burn when you put it on site and it will oxidize the path that the mite has taken under the skin, that part is weird. Also it will be red for 3 days but after 3 days it will peel and your good as new. (I did this on the genital area and all better now)
kittycat

United States

#11 Dec 10, 2006
Scabies In Georgia wrote:
Has anyone treated scabies through DermaTechRX by using their mitacin salve and sprays? They also have products to clean the home with.
I went through 2 family packs for myself. I had zero improvement. The salve really burns the skin. I wish i never would have wated my money on that product. It would have been better spent on 3 refills of permethrin. I just started taking 12mg of stromectol and feel much better than antyhing i have tried in the last 5 months. i'm still getting burrows but not as bad. I hope by my 2nd or 3 rd dose plus a premethrin application and i will be finished.

DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON DERMA TECH RX>
Mia

Borås, Sweden

#12 Dec 12, 2006
I have that at home although I want to make sure that you really mean 35 %. I thought that would burn the skin totally, never tried it cause doc said it was dangerous. I have only used it diluted before.
Jeanette

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Dec 12, 2006
BBB wrote:
BB
Yes. I just ordered my 3rd gallon. I've been battling Scabies since September. I have used other products but have come back to Kleen Free. I use a cup in a tub of warm water each night. Soak for 30 minutes. Then another 30 minutes if your tub is shallow for parts of your body that were missed. You will be able to rest peacefully at night. Be sure your mattress is covered in plastic & all your bedding has been put in a hot dryer for 20 minutes every day. You can hold the bedding in plastic bags after removing from the dryer until you're ready to make the bed. I wish you the very best.
Jeanette

Las Vegas, NV

#15 Dec 12, 2006
kittycat wrote:
<quoted text>
I went through 2 family packs for myself. I had zero improvement. The salve really burns the skin. I wish i never would have wated my money on that product. It would have been better spent on 3 refills of permethrin. I just started taking 12mg of stromectol and feel much better than antyhing i have tried in the last 5 months. i'm still getting burrows but not as bad. I hope by my 2nd or 3 rd dose plus a premethrin application and i will be finished.
DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON DERMA TECH RX>
I spent over $400 on products from DermaTech. I also burned my skin. Actually gave myself a case of Eczema. I quit using the salve & spray and switched back to Kleen Free. The dermatologist gave me a prescription for a steroid cream for the eczema but I opted to use Aveeno lotion instead. The eczema is clearing. Used Premetrin cream 4 times. Tried tea tree oil. Finished my 2nd dose of Ivermectin last week. I'm still getting biting. This has been my life since mid-September. Wish you the best.
Been There

United States

#16 Dec 12, 2006
Jeanette wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent over $400 on products from DermaTech. I also burned my skin. Actually gave myself a case of Eczema. I quit using the salve & spray and switched back to Kleen Free. The dermatologist gave me a prescription for a steroid cream for the eczema but I opted to use Aveeno lotion instead. The eczema is clearing. Used Premetrin cream 4 times. Tried tea tree oil. Finished my 2nd dose of Ivermectin last week. I'm still getting biting. This has been my life since mid-September. Wish you the best.
Hi
check the post on Scabies is Highly Contagious. or Ivermectin/Permethrin. lots of info.

Ivermectin/Permethrin 5% should work. Timing and environment treatment important. Of course all personal contacts, including pet(S) dog, cat must be treated at same time.

Maybe a different treatment schedule would work

could try treating your invironment with Martin's Permethrin 10% Control Solutions used a directed as a spray. It's very inexpensive, maybe $6.00 which makes more than enough to spray your carpet, porch, etc. Purchase from large/sm animal supply such as Jefferslivestock.com or maybe at your local feedstore. I suggest Martins because it does not contain petroleum. Used as a pour-on and as a surface spray to kill sarcoptic mange infested dogs and large animals. Do not spray on humans or cats. Clear product instruction online at Jeffers.

Just a suggestion since your having a difficult time with possible reinfestion.
Jeanette

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Dec 13, 2006
Thanks for the suggestion. You're right. I feel like I have it under control at home & in my car and get more biting when I come back to work, which is where I first noticed it.
Lice Scabies Bed Bugs

Syracuse, NY

#18 Dec 18, 2006
I didn't sleep for 2 weeks and I could not figure out if I had lice, scabies, bed bugs, or skin parasites...
I myself have been experiencing the same symptoms as the ones I just read. I have also spent hundreds of dollars looking for solutions that really work. What I have learned so far is this...
Tea Tree Oil can be found at your local pharmacy in the first aid section for only $10.00 a bottle. Add 5-10 drops to your body soap, shampoo, and lotion. It works for scabies, head lice, and bed bugs. It is the most effective and least expensive I have found yet. After purchasing it I did a little more internet research about it. I suggest you all do the same. It works for so many things!!!(cuts, burns, athlete's foot, ect.) The smell is very strong, but you skin really does feel better and becomes very soft. I plan to continue using this regularly.
Also...I have spent some time doing research on parasites too. Before you spend thousands of dollars at the doctor I suggest using tea tree oil regularly (at night so you don't smell at work) and buy colon cleanse pills. Oh...I also learned that taking garlic pills helps to starve parasite and mites too.
We spend so much time doing research and so much money on products that don't work. I do hope the information I have provided helps some of you as it has helped me.
Do your research before you open your wallet!!!
~K~
John

Tampa, FL

#19 Jan 3, 2007
Tea Tree Oil DOES NOT kill scabies.
Been There

United States

#20 Jan 3, 2007
John wrote:
Tea Tree Oil DOES NOT kill scabies.
I second that. Plus it stinks and burns the skin.
John

Tampa, FL

#21 Jan 3, 2007
I have however found tea tree oil to greatly relieve the itch. I either mix about a teaspoon with the permethrin 10 and dillute to 5% with water or if I'm just going for itch relief a little with water and spray it on. Does wonders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) 9 min sara james 907
Human carriers of feline ear mites? (Jul '12) 1 hr Sadgal 10
Happy Jack's Kennel Dip II (Sep '11) 1 hr patrick 9
Borax Solution - CURE (Aug '12) 2 hr over finally 1,430
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 2 hr over finally 4,214
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 5 hr scratcher 672
Albendazole/Valbazen Cure (Dec '13) 5 hr betseyB 131
More from around the web