First Prev
of 2
Next Last
errr4yrssovrit

Preston, Australia

#21 Oct 4, 2013
Scabiesxnightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
my experience is in the thread called when to know your cured and to stop treating, on my phone so cant put link.
For your little ones put tea tree oil in moisturiser. This will stop the itch. Apply morning and night and whenever itchy. Start off with a little bit of oil and test on the skin of child as it can irritate. This will also kill any miteson top of skin.
You- ignore the crawling. Its the treatments.
Do not put bleach ever in your skin
go get skin scrape for peace mind inc ur kids.
I ignored the crawling, i still have old burrows and bumps, the itch is gone, everything is slowly healing and my crawling has finally stopped. I monitor myself daily and stay calm as I dont have scabies anymore
Im doing last treatment tonite. Im using sulfur10% n a thick cream. Cant stand vas. And I took 6mg of iver two pills last nite n one today. I brought another stock of all difernt products for mites n lice. For body n hair. Shampoos ect. And bombs for house new sheets n clothes for son. Hes got prem n baby lotion on. The.way I look at it iv had for long time not knowing wat it was.. And there must b thousands. I dont just feel a cawl or itch here n there its like heaps all over face head back feet like tiny hairs moven n if I wear tight jeans my thighs feel horrible. Is it true onece they r dyen skin gets.itchy like feels like a tag a back of top rubbing on skin. is tht post scabies? My sons bumps starten to die down even after nxt prem tge bumps tht came up were less. My skin is treading bad in shower thick layers rub off as im rinsem soap off. But wen im dry its dsont feel dryed out or cracked. So dunkno wats the from. Is it possible to get blood poisoning from chemicals iv used? Oh I brought clove oil. Not cheap either for tiny bottle I used it in 20mins.. Some in water spray bottle sprayed house.walls ect. I put in ky hair only wit nit lotion. Head not crawling now.. But very itchy for somereason. I sprayed shoes. And I also brought a fipronil dog frontyard treatment spray.. I did mix it in with lotion n put on my self last nite on legs n feet for a test. It stinks n breathing it in my chest feel werid. Its cost 70 for small body. This is all expensive. left myself broke last coupl montgs cos of this. But stil crawling!!! And son has only had one real type of treament prem whic dsnt wrk on me.at all. Am I heing reinfected off him myb? Sulfur him up tomro?? I put teatree n borax in his bath. Sometimes tht salt in blue box. He itchy bad after that.. Dien mites or irritation?? If ur stil getting bumps ur stil infected.. And wen werv had mites for while people dnt understand the itchyness dies down but stil infected. Its at start tht we go nuts scratching bcos body reacting to new things . Look it up.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#22 Oct 4, 2013
errr4yrssovrit wrote:
<quoted text>
Im doing last treatment tonite. Im using sulfur10% n a thick cream. Cant stand vas. And I took 6mg of iver two pills last nite n one today. I brought another stock of all difernt products for mites n lice. For body n hair. Shampoos ect. And bombs for house new sheets n clothes for son. Hes got prem n baby lotion on. The.way I look at it iv had for long time not knowing wat it was.. And there must b thousands. I dont just feel a cawl or itch here n there its like heaps all over face head back feet like tiny hairs moven n if I wear tight jeans my thighs feel horrible. Is it true onece they r dyen skin gets.itchy like feels like a tag a back of top rubbing on skin. is tht post scabies? My sons bumps starten to die down even after nxt prem tge bumps tht came up were less. My skin is treading bad in shower thick layers rub off as im rinsem soap off. But wen im dry its dsont feel dryed out or cracked. So dunkno wats the from. Is it possible to get blood poisoning from chemicals iv used? Oh I brought clove oil. Not cheap either for tiny bottle I used it in 20mins.. Some in water spray bottle sprayed house.walls ect. I put in ky hair only wit nit lotion. Head not crawling now.. But very itchy for somereason. I sprayed shoes. And I also brought a fipronil dog frontyard treatment spray.. I did mix it in with lotion n put on my self last nite on legs n feet for a test. It stinks n breathing it in my chest feel werid. Its cost 70 for small body. This is all expensive. left myself broke last coupl montgs cos of this. But stil crawling!!! And son has only had one real type of treament prem whic dsnt wrk on me.at all. Am I heing reinfected off him myb? Sulfur him up tomro?? I put teatree n borax in his bath. Sometimes tht salt in blue box. He itchy bad after that.. Dien mites or irritation?? If ur stil getting bumps ur stil infected.. And wen werv had mites for while people dnt understand the itchyness dies down but stil infected. Its at start tht we go nuts scratching bcos body reacting to new things . Look it up.
I know exactly what that crawling feels like, I can tell you it's not scabies. The more stuff you put on your skin the worse it's going to get.

Once you do treatmnet scratching/itching is normal.

Bumps are normal, your skin is expelling stuff and also reacting to the treatments.

I do not need to look anything up, I have gone through the exact same thing and I am concerned at what your doing to yourself, your kid and your environment.
If you had scabies for 4 years you would have about a million mites on your body laying eggs on top of each other. You would walk into the derms office and they would freak out.
If you had resistance scabies they would multiply so fast that you would have crusts layered upon each other, skin flakes falling off, derms would be freaking out and you would be in hospital.
Start believing you are cured and accept that your going to have to deal with scratching and crawling as part of healing. You need to fix your mind now and stop using chemicals on your skin and body becasue you will never get better and you risk permanent damage to your nervous system and you will have crawling for the rest of your life, contact dermatitis from the straight bleach you use, permithrin.....seriously luv listen to me please......

your skin is on hyper alert, your hair follicles feel everything. Everytime you put lotion or creams on your skin your skin pores are trying to open up to breath this also causes skin sensations.
The skin is your largest organ, it needs to breath. You are chocking it constantly with creams and poisons from your laundry and topicals. Dead stuff is coming off, this good.Once your skin looks normal you are on the right track.
If you want to get better start living your life normally, deal with the itch and crawling, stop putting anything on your skin, this will take 4-6 weeks, no joke, the more you treat the longer it takes to heal.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#23 Oct 4, 2013
vss wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say to ignore the crawling. This is for post scabies. When your infestation is full fledged, this is an active infestation of scabies. Just need to clarify this.
When you feel permethrin treatment tingling, it's very different than a full fledged infestation of scabies. Especially a virulent strain and/or norwegian scabies.
So glad you don't have scabies anymore, ScabiesX. So glad you do not have to obssess over this anymore and that you are moving on with your life. Thank God. God Bless You, ScabiesX.
I dunno VSS...you sound like you have had scabies yet you never really say yet somehow I have to keep listening to your crap advice, oh wait you have morgellions or something...the only thing decent thing you have ever said is to use permithrin and iver...thats about it, the rest is hyped up rubbish freaking people out...oh and put plastic on your bed...ho hum...

errr4yrssovrit

Preston, Australia

#24 Oct 4, 2013
Scabiesxnightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what that crawling feels like, I can tell you it's not scabies. The more stuff you put on your skin the worse it's going to get.
Once you do treatmnet scratching/itching is normal.
Bumps are normal, your skin is expelling stuff and also reacting to the treatments.
I do not need to look anything up, I have gone through the exact same thing and I am concerned at what your doing to yourself, your kid and your environment.
If you had scabies for 4 years you would have about a million mites on your body laying eggs on top of each other. You would walk into the derms office and they would freak out.
If you had resistance scabies they would multiply so fast that you would have crusts layered upon each other, skin flakes falling off, derms would be freaking out and you would be in hospital.
Start believing you are cured and accept that your going to have to deal with scratching and crawling as part of healing. You need to fix your mind now and stop using chemicals on your skin and body becasue you will never get better and you risk permanent damage to your nervous system and you will have crawling for the rest of your life, contact dermatitis from the straight bleach you use, permithrin.....seriously luv listen to me please......
your skin is on hyper alert, your hair follicles feel everything. Everytime you put lotion or creams on your skin your skin pores are trying to open up to breath this also causes skin sensations.
The skin is your largest organ, it needs to breath. You are chocking it constantly with creams and poisons from your laundry and topicals. Dead stuff is coming off, this good.Once your skin looks normal you are on the right track.
If you want to get better start living your life normally, deal with the itch and crawling, stop putting anything on your skin, this will take 4-6 weeks, no joke, the more you treat the longer it takes to heal.
Ok il settle down with treatments.. And.see what happens. I just want it gone. 4yrs has been hell. And my poor kid. We dont go out in feat of given it to someone else. Iv just got us referrals to infectious disease control at melb hostiple. m going to ger appointment there hopefully they will test our skin.. But I dont think they take kids.
errr4yrssovrit

Preston, Australia

#25 Oct 4, 2013
errr4yrssovrit wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok il settle down with treatments.. And.see what happens. I just want it gone. 4yrs has been hell. And my poor kid. We dont go out in feat of given it to someone else. Iv just got us referrals to infectious disease control at melb hostiple. m going to ger appointment there hopefully they will test our skin.. But I dont think they take kids.
and the best way to b sure its gone is treat for 6wks most days n keep up with cleanning to b sure unhatched eggs.are killed wen they hatch bfr thy lay eggs or process takes longer its beating life cycle. I swear soon as I find.a.successful cure im writing a book n createn a cure.
errr4yrssovrit

Preston, Australia

#26 Oct 4, 2013
Um abt the burrows my son has few on his cheeks. And I hve loads on my legs. They look lije paper cuts reddish purple centermeter long n grooves my nail fits it. They look like veins but not raised hollow these are mite borrows??? Some hve scared
errr4yrssovrit

Preston, Australia

#27 Oct 4, 2013
And I stil.start to itch n feel crawls from 4pm to 2am.. Active mites.. But if I hve.treatment on I dont feel it but aftr shower it starts. Iv noticed een skin is oily they r less noticeable n wen dry hve.a.soap wash the crawlings more intense. N between these times my son becomes grumpy.. He rolls around lifts his top n scratches his tummy.apart. Hes got nail marks all over. I reapy think prem isnt wrking on him. If it didnt on me.. Hoe culd it on him? Can sulfur b put on kids? But it drys n powder falls on in glumps. I got it made.with thick cream last nite I added fipronil (dog treatment) to mine I put tht on first then sulfur added water rubbed it in to mix powder it worked better so glumps of sulfur didnt get.wasted. Im thinkn get a 20% made or evn more. I hve.serious resistant mites iv used.so many harsh chemicals tht arnt ment for human use on body.. Mostly cleanning. Demestos wuld b strongest n some animal products n hve bath with demestos helped I had the post itch in places n then bumps came up in them itchy spots dead mites?? The problem is also my eyelashed n eye lines they r there to n some creams burn eye area n eyes.water I need to treat there to myb masscara brush with treatment? But my scalp feels like ants running.around n last time I put flea powder glen20 conditionor teatree n coupl other things soaked in to scalp all my hair started falling out it stil is I hve bath n shower in one n plug gets blocked constantly bcos of hair loss.. Will it grow backkk??? Now im scated to treat scalp but thts.a problem area.also (they are everywer n like u said millions I do hve.a high mite count n resistant mite. crusted scabies dosnt just mean crusts on skin its also high mite count n long term scabies. Its very true once werv had it awhile it turns into tht n itch goes.away after.awhile of hving it bcos.we sdapt to it n body gets used to it. Wen I first got it I teared my skin apart first few months then it died down n crawling started n never left.. In day n nite especially wen warm. N I think wat u said abt nerv system damage I mite hve tht. My skin n body feel.difernt and things tht.wuld normaly burn me.dont its like some parts of body is numb. Is ths.wat it is???
errr4yrssovrit

Preston, Australia

#28 Oct 6, 2013
Scabiesxnightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno VSS...you sound like you have had scabies yet you never really say yet somehow I have to keep listening to your crap advice, oh wait you have morgellions or something...the only thing decent thing you have ever said is to use permithrin and iver...thats about it, the rest is hyped up rubbish freaking people out...oh and put plastic on your bed...ho hum...
What are you saying dont take this persons advice keep doing what ive been doing.. Obviously need to if stil dont feel cured. Im on the sulfur n clove oil tonite... Wow did the clove burn... Was running around screaming.. I shook bottle till empty all over body n quickly rubbed it all in n 5 mins later I was on fire. Lasted a good 20 mins.. I was guna head for shower but I rembered with benzul b' once urv soaked in tht its not a gd idea to jump under water it causes it to burn like crazy.. I nealy had a fit cos of it while 7 months pregnant. This has been hell 4yrs.. And ideas for help to lead to a.sucessful cured n long term.. Iv used everything.. And I kno my sons one item of prem is doing nothing.. And theres no point putting it on him anymore toxic n useless. I did make up a prem n sulfur mix tonite for him in a tub but il put on him tomro nite.. Giving his skin a break.. Hes scratching in his sleep atm its 3:24 am im sitting here drenched in oils.. Had enough.. My place is empty thrown everything out.. All we hve is a matress on floor n his cot plastic toys.. Pots pans. N couple sets of clothes each. Vacuum n mini steam mop. No towels.. We use paper towels.. I just dont kno wat to do.. Im loosing weight.. Son seems stressful too.
errr4yrssovrit

Preston, Australia

#29 Oct 6, 2013
Has any one got a sucessful scabies cure?? For resistant scabies or caine scabies??? Prem & ivermectin not working..
errr4yrssovrit

Preston, Australia

#30 Oct 7, 2013
I made a CURE!!!
errr4yrssovrit

Preston, Australia

#31 Oct 10, 2013
Nope.. Stil not cured. Feet n scalp going crazy. Iv lost so much weight. Son is stil highly infected. Iv used everything...
Gwen

Seattle, WA

#32 Oct 11, 2013
errr4yrssovrit wrote:
Has any one got a sucessful scabies cure?? For resistant scabies or caine scabies??? Prem & ivermectin not working..
Yes, I have a cure.

Try this.

Buy a container of pure lye. Mix 4 teaspoons of it in hot water. Do not let it touch your skin. Run a hot bath and poor this mixture into the tub and mix it with the hot water.

Run about 4 inches of hot water and add about another teaspoon of lye. Get a wash cloth and dip it in the hot water and wash your skin with it. Be sure to wash your feet, hands, face, legs and scalp with this mixture. don't get it on your eyes. Concentrate on areas that are highly infested. Don't stay in tub any longer than 10 minutes. Rinse off and wash everything off of you with warm water.

Do this about once every 4 days and you should be cured in about three weeks. Good luck.
Anonymous

Ireland

#33 Oct 12, 2013
Oh my god. I joined this sight because I am desperate. 7 years ago myself and my son caught scabies from a man who denise he has it. I tried and tried all the creams they have hear in Ireland. My son is now 11 and we both still have them. I have to keep him off school and the 2 of us can never touch anybody and we have to clean house with pestisides everyday incase anybody comes over. I cant get ivermectin hear and I am scared to hell of giving things for animals to my son. he cant have a girlfriend and I cant have love either. we itch and hurt. it fuckin hurts when you had them this long. our cat has finally got them 2. I really really need somebody to tell us where we can get safe drugs that work on the net. I cant work so we struggle on very little money as it is. I sometimes use cannabis as a releif. but its expensive also and I dont have all the time and my son cant use that.1 doctor thought I was crazy because we have no rashes anymore, but it still itches nd hurts us both. PLEASE PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN. I dont want to poison my son. I can bye what my cat needs ,but not us,
Anonymous

Ireland

#34 Oct 12, 2013
Also as you can tell. I dont spell well enough to be teaching my son at home. I try, but I just cant send him to school. I am frightened for our future. Am I better letting them take him from me and they may sort him out and leve me like this.
Anonymous

Ireland

#35 Oct 12, 2013
Ivermectin is ileagal for humans here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neem Oil (Feb '09) 2 hr Duffau 96
Curing the Incurable 2 hr Duffau 21
Some severe cases are actually a parasitic blac... 4 hr Missy Linda 10
Can I get rid of scabies on my scalp with mayon... 8 hr Bugged out 2
Completely Cured (May '10) Sat Kornfrog 56
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Sat Healed 921
Scabies this is messed up Fri fairlia 2
More from around the web