Scabies is VERY treatable! My story.
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

Laconia, NH

#44 Nov 28, 2013
Mummapearl wrote:
Scabies is easily treated.
I caught scabies from a friend. I treated myself two weeks after contact with the infected person using permethrin cream. I used if from neck down including face. I washed all clothes and bedding. I sprayed insect spray on furniture and vacuumed. Repeated the permethrin cream 7 days after first initial treatment and did the cleaning, spraying and vacuuming not to mention washing in boiling water all over again. I am cured and so is my family. It is rediculous seeing people not treating themselves or close contacts. This is easily treated! I have caught scabies twice from the same person. I don't let her visit myself or family anymore. Because she won't treat herself properly. It's easily treated stop going over board with chemicals as you are damaging your skin and therefore you get skin disorders that you still think is scabies.
Scabies ISN'T easily treated as you may gather from these posts. The new strains are resistant to permethrin, and for those who don't have insurance, permethrin has gone from $15 to over $100. The people on this forum who are experiencing repeat outbreaks and don't have insurance are desperate enough that some of them are resorting to dangerous treatments. I have been through hell for 3 months, at no fault of my own, contracted it from a co-worker who mysteriously was terminated after I reported my issue, but before I could have her called in before a supervisor and questioned. I was fortunate to discover Neem, researched it thoroughly, am using it with great success. I did follow all the protocols with bedding, clothing etc and was just in the worst hell of my life. I'm glad you didn't go through that, but pls don't minimize what some of the others are going through. I'm lucky I live alone, but I was petrified to go visit or have friends over, became very isolated. This is a totally ignored issue by the medical community that is flaring out of control because treatment hasn't kept up, I feel the medical community is judgmental feeling the sufferers brought it on themselves by poor life practices, and w/many people w/out insurance the condition persists and is passed on. I feel it's ignored, and epidemic. Insect treatment specialists say fumigating doesn't work due to the nature of the mites, and it may not be that insect spray on your furniture worked- it isn't effective on scabies mites- probably more that fact that they die off the human host and don't prefer to migrate to non-human sites. Like you I'm very concerned at people eating horse paste to get ivermectin, and using vet 10% permethrin- it is so dangerous. That is the desperation of the condition, the agony and the sleeplessness that will lead you to do anything. Before I discovered the efficacy of Neem I was sponging myself in dilute bleach every night. How horrible. Then there's people claiming it's passed from their pets- it's not, and getting rid of the pets or treating them dangerously with chemicals. If a pet has an infestation it's a coincidental condition, or there is something else going on, not scabies. The misinformation IS frightening.
Gabriela

Hollywood, FL

#45 Nov 29, 2013
katcelata wrote:
<quoted text>Scabies ISN'T easily treated as you may gather from these posts. The new strains are resistant to permethrin, and for those who don't have insurance, permethrin has gone from $15 to over $100. The people on this forum who are experiencing repeat outbreaks and don't have insurance are desperate enough that some of them are resorting to dangerous treatments. I have been through hell for 3 months, at no fault of my own, contracted it from a co-worker who mysteriously was terminated after I reported my issue, but before I could have her called in before a supervisor and questioned. I was fortunate to discover Neem, researched it thoroughly, am using it with great success. I did follow all the protocols with bedding, clothing etc and was just in the worst hell of my life. I'm glad you didn't go through that, but pls don't minimize what some of the others are going through. I'm lucky I live alone, but I was petrified to go visit or have friends over, became very isolated. This is a totally ignored issue by the medical community that is flaring out of control because treatment hasn't kept up, I feel the medical community is judgmental feeling the sufferers brought it on themselves by poor life practices, and w/many people w/out insurance the condition persists and is passed on. I feel it's ignored, and epidemic. Insect treatment specialists say fumigating doesn't work due to the nature of the mites, and it may not be that insect spray on your furniture worked- it isn't effective on scabies mites- probably more that fact that they die off the human host and don't prefer to migrate to non-human sites. Like you I'm very concerned at people eating horse paste to get ivermectin, and using vet 10% permethrin- it is so dangerous. That is the desperation of the condition, the agony and the sleeplessness that will lead you to do anything. Before I discovered the efficacy of Neem I was sponging myself in dilute bleach every night. How horrible. Then there's people claiming it's passed from their pets- it's not, and getting rid of the pets or treating them dangerously with chemicals. If a pet has an infestation it's a coincidental condition, or there is something else going on, not scabies. The misinformation IS frightening.
Neem is NOT that effective in curing scabies. You do need the heavy hitters, especially since the strains out there are hard to eradicate.
One of the best ways to cure yourself of scabies is to apply the Elimite Permethrin cream and take ivermectin orally at the same time. This information is out there. Research it. The neem oil, tea tree oil, borax/hydrogen peroxide combo, essential oils, only kill surface mites, they do not penetrate into the deep layers of your skin to kill the adult laying eggs. The only way that maybe neem oil would cure a case of scabies is to apply on a young person, as their immunity is healthy and their immunity is able to fight off the scabies easier than an older person. It's best to treat with the heavy hitters and move on with your life. Again, as I have said many times here on this forum, there are a group of people who are spamming this forum and pretending to suffer from scabies; BUT, in actuality, they are selling products that they claim cure scabies. They are very subtle in their approach in this. Good luck!!
ftballsafety

Antioch, TN

#46 Dec 12, 2013
TwinSanity21 wrote:
(Continuation....)
Then I read somewhere that it's normal to itch even after successful treatment. After a week, we treated again. It must be noted that we never wore any of the clothes that we have worn for the past two weeks before the treatment thing. We just started wearing them 6 weeks after the very last treatment and we boiled them. Days have passed since the last treatment and everything flattened out except for the big nodules I had on my genitals, feet and hands. The itchiness has also subsided by a hundred folds and I was already able to sleep at night without taking antihistamines. Ocassionaly, bumps would pop up but they'd fade in like 2 days. At this point, we never retreated because I have read a lot of articles before hand discussing the so-called "post-scabies". I know that treating over and over again would just be detrimental. Yesterday marked the 3rd month since my last treatment. I visited my doctor because I was worried about the ongoing popping up of small bumps and the little itchiness that still lingers. According to her, I am already CURED of scabies and the things that I experience right now is just part of the body expelling the left-overs of the dead mites. According to her also, the body's allergic reaction to the dead mites and left-overs can take a long while to completely go away contrary to the belief of other doctors who say that it only takes 4-6 weeks for a scabies patient to fully recover. Others can experience the continuous allergic reaction even for more than a year. "It all depends on how fast the scabies was diagnosed and treated." It wasn't called the 7-year itch for nothing. To end this post, here are some points/advices worth taking note of when dealing with scabies. Some of them came from my own doctor who has helped me A LOT in this predicament:
1. Cleanliness is one of the major loop-holes of tratment failure. Most think that one can get away with scabies even without treating the environment. This is very wrong. My doctor said Baygon is a good insecticide that can kill mites in an instant. Vacuuming is also a good thing!
2. Learn to distinguish post-scabies from active infestation!
*Post scabies rashes often disappears in a few days.. active infestation rashes do not.
*Post scabies itchiness is tolerable and is comparable to the itchiness brought by dry dkin... the itchiness from active scabies is very easy to identify. It will definetely keep you from sleeping at night and it's non-stop once you scratch.
*Pin-pricks and creepy crawlies DO NOT necessarily suggest reinfestation/active mites. They may come from the medication itself which makes one's skin very sensitive and allergic to most stuff.
*Blisters and persistent nodules are normal even after successful eradication of mites.
*IMPORTANT: New burrows is definitely a sign of active mites/reinfestation!
3. Scabies is curable but one treatment would not suffice.
4. Avoid reading posts that would kill your determintaion and hope. Read the ones that talk about success and getting-over.
5. Last but not the least, prayer. Seriously, this is the most important thing!
So, there you go. That summarizes my experience with scabies. This is my first time to get infected and I truly hope it is the LAST ever. I wouldn't wish this upon anyone. This is truly life-changing. Because of this, I realized how happy my old life is even with imperfections. Life is always great and I will always remember that now. I feel for everyone here who experiences the same thing. But don't lose hope. You'd beat it for sure and you'd all get back to your normal lives. I hope everyone the best of luck in this battle and feel free to ask any question. I'd be glad to answer them. Thank you!
Thank You, Everyone Is Really Negative On Here And You Actually Are Giving Me Hope I Found Out I Had Them Yesterday
Vetran

Bern, Switzerland

#47 Feb 26, 2014
I have been through this for about one year. Nothing (from any doctor) worked for me but then finally I found a 100% cure: Take a shower every evening and afterwards rub liquid soap all over your body (I used radox but think the brand is unimportant). Do not wash off the soap, just leave it on for 5 min and then dry yourself with a towel. If you wash it off, for example when you wash your hands the next day, just reapply it. In one week you will be free of these bastards. If you want zou can continue a light treatment - just do not rinse too well after washing with soap. I post this because I wish somone told me this some time ago... Do not worry, this is 100% :-)
NEBman12

Lincoln, NE

#49 Apr 7, 2014
Twinsanity21
Thank you! Your post gives me hope to getting over scabies. I haven't had anything worse happen to me in my life and would never wish scabies upon another person.
SallyForth

Washington, DC

#50 Apr 8, 2014
NEBman12 wrote:
Twinsanity21
Thank you! Your post gives me hope to getting over scabies. I haven't had anything worse happen to me in my life and would never wish scabies upon another person.
Hang in there! I've been going through it and have tried many of the remedies posted. Some successfully, others, not so much. After having received treatment with Perm & Iver (currently taking oral), Perm did not work for me. Bummer. However, now I'm feeling better having adopted the approach put forth by Paul McFadden (minus the DE at night) and OverIt (Turpentine Oil & Conditioner/Lotion). May tweak my regime a bit based upon the posts of Itchy and Scratchy in MO (incorporate a hot borax & epsom salt bath & scrub). I have tried other remedies too (Lubriderm & Sulfur), DE & Grape Seed Oil. I felt ok on the Lubriderm & Sulfur at first but realized I was having a reaction to the sulfur so had to stop. It seems to have helped others though. The DE and Grapeseed oil just didn't work for me. I think I'm a week or two away from being completely cured. The power of prayer has definitely helped. You can and will find something that will work for you if you persist. Believe. Explore. Commit. Recover.:-)
Sai Charan Harry

Pune, India

#51 Apr 14, 2014
Will this mite live on smartphones or spectacles and cause reinfection? Phone is the best friend of a Scabies patient like me. Regards.

Since: Apr 14

Sullivan, MO

#52 Apr 14, 2014
I am on a week now, and have been lurking since, now. I am mostly "lower" infested. I feel for my past pets, because I have never had anything like this, being a very outdoorsy guy. Just BAD NEWS!.... Anyway, I have to say if you are not using "FOOD GRADE DIATOMACEOUS EARTH" (FG DE), GET SOME FAST. I am starting on Neem oil, Tea Tree oil, and for those that can take strong, pure Sulfur, I use white paper burned on a glass or corning type plate. Simple old method I picked up as a child living by a reservation. Burn white paper (printing or tablet) on a plate, as flat as possible. Each time you get a flame going, it may burn out quick, but check the plate for a yellow residue.Great for topical, and spot treating. I have been putting Cortizone cream on the plate, smearing around the sulfur to pick it up, blend and apply. "It works for me". The FGDE gets in the nooks you may not be able to clean or even see. Do thorough research on FGDE, like from "Wolf Creek Ranch". Companies feed it to livestock with great results, naturally killing parasites. USE IN MODERATION OR AS DIRECTED OR RESEARCHED. Caution "to breathing and eyes" in large amounts. Don't get scared... GET INFORMED! More and more folks on here are coming up with quicker remedies. In time, we will all get the best, and informed, course of action, for those that come after us.... Keep up the help! I will post as I continue my fails and cures. Good luck to you all! and A speedy? recovery! G in MO
Sallyforth

Dearborn, MI

#53 Apr 29, 2014
I am happy to report that after having suffered with scabies since January 2014 (diagnosed by my dermatologist via a scraping) that I am cured! I did two doses of ivermectin and 2 doses of permethrin that didn't work. After reading so many posts, I tried Paul McFadden's approach mostly. After 14 days of using his approach the scabies were gone. I then started to apply coconut oil twice a day. My skin was pretty irritated/dry and needed (still does) soothing and healing. It's been about 10 days and the irritation is slowly going away. Definitely no itching or crawling sensations or red spots. Thank you to everyone who has posted cures and approaches. I am better because you shared your experiences.
SallyForth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang in there! I've been going through it and have tried many of the remedies posted. Some successfully, others, not so much. After having received treatment with Perm & Iver (currently taking oral), Perm did not work for me. Bummer. However, now I'm feeling better having adopted the approach put forth by Paul McFadden (minus the DE at night) and OverIt (Turpentine Oil & Conditioner/Lotion). May tweak my regime a bit based upon the posts of Itchy and Scratchy in MO (incorporate a hot borax & epsom salt bath & scrub). I have tried other remedies too (Lubriderm & Sulfur), DE & Grape Seed Oil. I felt ok on the Lubriderm & Sulfur at first but realized I was having a reaction to the sulfur so had to stop. It seems to have helped others though. The DE and Grapeseed oil just didn't work for me. I think I'm a week or two away from being completely cured. The power of prayer has definitely helped. You can and will find something that will work for you if you persist. Believe. Explore. Commit. Recover.:-)
Sallyforth

Dearborn, MI

#54 Apr 29, 2014
Not entirely sure but I wiped down my glasses and smartphone regularly with Ammonia. A nurse friend told me about it. It wasn't offensive to do while in the office either.
Sai Charan Harry wrote:
Will this mite live on smartphones or spectacles and cause reinfection? Phone is the best friend of a Scabies patient like me. Regards.
Leidy Benavides

Tampa, FL

#55 Nov 18, 2014
TwinSanity21 wrote:
(Continuation....)
Then I read somewhere that it's normal to itch even after successful treatment. After a week, we treated again. It must be noted that we never wore any of the clothes that we have worn for the past two weeks before the treatment thing. We just started wearing them 6 weeks after the very last treatment and we boiled them. Days have passed since the last treatment and everything flattened out except for the big nodules I had on my genitals, feet and hands. The itchiness has also subsided by a hundred folds and I was already able to sleep at night without taking antihistamines. Ocassionaly, bumps would pop up but they'd fade in like 2 days. At this point, we never retreated because I have read a lot of articles before hand discussing the so-called "post-scabies". I know that treating over and over again would just be detrimental. Yesterday marked the 3rd month since my last treatment. I visited my doctor because I was worried about the ongoing popping up of small bumps and the little itchiness that still lingers. According to her, I am already CURED of scabies and the things that I experience right now is just part of the body expelling the left-overs of the dead mites. According to her also, the body's allergic reaction to the dead mites and left-overs can take a long while to completely go away contrary to the belief of other doctors who say that it only takes 4-6 weeks for a scabies patient to fully recover. Others can experience the continuous allergic reaction even for more than a year. "It all depends on how fast the scabies was diagnosed and treated." It wasn't called the 7-year itch for nothing. To end this post, here are some points/advices worth taking note of when dealing with scabies. Some of them came from my own doctor who has helped me A LOT in this predicament:
1. Cleanliness is one of the major loop-holes of tratment failure. Most think that one can get away with scabies even without treating the environment. This is very wrong. My doctor said Baygon is a good insecticide that can kill mites in an instant. Vacuuming is also a good thing!
2. Learn to distinguish post-scabies from active infestation!
*Post scabies rashes often disappears in a few days.. active infestation rashes do not.
*Post scabies itchiness is tolerable and is comparable to the itchiness brought by dry dkin... the itchiness from active scabies is very easy to identify. It will definetely keep you from sleeping at night and it's non-stop once you scratch.
*Pin-pricks and creepy crawlies DO NOT necessarily suggest reinfestation/active mites. They may come from the medication itself which makes one's skin very sensitive and allergic to most stuff.
*Blisters and persistent nodules are normal even after successful eradication of mites.
*IMPORTANT: New burrows is definitely a sign of active mites/reinfestation!
3. Scabies is curable but one treatment would not suffice.
4. Avoid reading posts that would kill your determintaion and hope. Read the ones that talk about success and getting-over.
5. Last but not the least, prayer. Seriously, this is the most important thing!
So, there you go. That summarizes my experience with scabies. This is my first time to get infected and I truly hope it is the LAST ever. I wouldn't wish this upon anyone. This is truly life-changing. Because of this, I realized how happy my old life is even with imperfections. Life is always great and I will always remember that now. I feel for everyone here who experiences the same thing. But don't lose hope. You'd beat it for sure and you'd all get back to your normal lives. I hope everyone the best of luck in this battle and feel free to ask any question. I'd be glad to answer them. Thank you!
Thank you very much, God bless!
kristinephilippi nes

Philippines

#57 Dec 4, 2015
Thank you so much, first is for the patient to write even if it took so long thank you for the effort. Ypu really inspire me and my family to still hold on to our hope that there is still a way to to cure and get rid of this disease.. theres really a lot of things in our life had been changes from the day of having scabies its been a months close to be a year i think and still suffering now.:( We already Try every thing that is possible for us to cure this disease but still it is hurting us.. lot of things we loss also like time to go out,time to be with someone we wanna be with and times of having opportunities in life. Actually theres also a problem of your suggestions that we cannot afford like having a new clothes and bedings and just throw all away our olds,because we're just a normal citizen's of philippines and actually some of our family dont hv a job but still we're trying to hv an alternative way instead of throwing away our clothes like boiling it. And the.medicine that u recomended is we're still hoping to find a pharmacy that hashave this.. and long as we can we will still search for it and we will try our best to follow what u did so for us to have night that we can fully sleep well without scratching everywhere in our body;( and for ur last suggestion made us teary eyed because it is the only thing that we know that can cure us ever since every night b4 falling asleep it is our last prayer that please dont let us feel the itch so we dont scratch till morning so we dont see bloods again in our body.;( Thank u so much,please pray for us. Godbless you!
Srinu

Hyderabad, India

#58 Jan 13, 2016
Hi friends my successful story that I was fought with scabies for 4 months back.. Scabies is 100 per curable if you take the treatment well..i consult totally 4 skin specialist..now I am cured of scabies.. Initially I took the treatment permithren lotion for 2 times.. At that time it was not cured. Finally I consult one doctor I.e final doctor. At that time Landon lotion 100 percent ml it is very powerful n dangerous lotion you can't use more than 1 time.. You should use this lotion under doctor supervision. That will kills all mites n their eggs.... It is 100 percent curable..hope for the best All the best..
&#128077;
Step up

United States

#59 Jan 19, 2016
He is talking about lindane lotion. It works.
Belle2016

Pasay, Philippines

#66 Aug 21, 2016
TwinSanity21 wrote:
(Continuation....)
Then I read somewhere that it's normal to itch even after successful treatment. After a week, we treated again. It must be noted that we never wore any of the clothes that we have worn for the past two weeks before the treatment thing. We just started wearing them 6 weeks after the very last treatment and we boiled them. Days have passed since the last treatment and everything flattened out except for the big nodules I had on my genitals, feet and hands. The itchiness has also subsided by a hundred folds and I was already able to sleep at night without taking antihistamines. Ocassionaly, bumps would pop up but they'd fade in like 2 days. At this point, we never retreated because I have read a lot of articles before hand discussing the so-called "post-scabies". I know that treating over and over again would just be detrimental. Yesterday marked the 3rd month since my last treatment. I visited my doctor because I was worried about the ongoing popping up of small bumps and the little itchiness that still lingers. According to her, I am already CURED of scabies and the things that I experience right now is just part of the body expelling the left-overs of the dead mites. According to her also, the body's allergic reaction to the dead mites and left-overs can take a long while to completely go away contrary to the belief of other doctors who say that it only takes 4-6 weeks for a scabies patient to fully recover. Others can experience the continuous allergic reaction even for more than a year. "It all depends on how fast the scabies was diagnosed and treated." It wasn't called the 7-year itch for nothing. To end this post, here are some points/advices worth taking note of when dealing with scabies. Some of them came from my own doctor who has helped me A LOT in this predicament:
1. Cleanliness is one of the major loop-holes of tratment failure. Most think that one can get away with scabies even without treating the environment. This is very wrong. My doctor said Baygon is a good insecticide that can kill mites in an instant. Vacuuming is also a good thing!
2. Learn to distinguish post-scabies from active infestation!
*Post scabies rashes often disappears in a few days.. active infestation rashes do not.
*Post scabies itchiness is tolerable and is comparable to the itchiness brought by dry dkin... the itchiness from active scabies is very easy to identify. It will definetely keep you from sleeping at night and it's non-stop once you scratch.
*Pin-pricks and creepy crawlies DO NOT necessarily suggest reinfestation/active mites. They may come from the medication itself which makes one's skin very sensitive and allergic to most stuff.
*Blisters and persistent nodules are normal even after successful eradication of mites.
*IMPORTANT: New burrows is definitely a sign of active mites/reinfestation!
3. Scabies is curable but one treatment would not suffice.
4. Avoid reading posts that would kill your determintaion and hope. Read the ones that talk about success and getting-over.
5. Last but not the least, prayer. Seriously, this is the most important thing!

So, there you go. That summarizes my experience with scabies. This is my first time to get infected and I truly hope it is the LAST ever. I wouldn't wish this upon anyone. This is truly life-changing. Because of this, I realized how happy my old life is even with imperfections. Life is always great and I will always remember that now. I feel for everyone here who experiences the same thing. But don't lose hope. You'd beat it for sure and you'd all get back to your normal lives. I hope everyone the best of luck in this battle and feel free to ask any question. I'd be glad to answer them. Thank you!
Hi, how can i contact ypu, had the same problem as yours.. pls. Need help desperately..
H8-them

Albuquerque, NM

#67 Aug 21, 2016
1 of 4
Hi everyone. Apparently the Aboriginals in North Australia have community problems with scabies. This is a link to the brochure that tells how they approach treatment for low to difficult cases. Ivermectin is administered in 7 doses over 29 days. There is are specific days to take the Ivermactin. Approximately days 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 22 & 29.

http://www.health.nt.gov.au/library/scripts/o...

Horse Health Ivermectin is sold in syringes, no needles needed nor necessary. It is easy to figure out the dosage by weight. It is for a 1200lb horse and has 250lbs increments. I weight 125lbs so I can easily take half the dose of a 250lbs dose, half turn with stop guard. It costs on average $5 and is sold at animal feed stores. One syringe will be more than 7 doses.

I only recommend using the NCBI site for research regarding health issues. It only publishes research after it has been reviewed and approved. It calls Ivermectin a "wonder drug". It is used to kill the parasite that causes river blindness.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3...

Fighting scabies isn't for the lazy. Don't be lazy about ridding yourself and loved ones of scabies. The most important thing with any mite is treatment needs to be administered to everyone in the home including PETS!!!! The entire house and automobiles need to be treated too.
H8-them

Albuquerque, NM

#68 Aug 21, 2016
2 of 4

If you are using jackets, shoes, anything that can't be laundered... Put them in plastic trash bags and stick them in the freezer for 24 hours. Do not use the same clothes without laundering between uses. Robes should be avoided until you are completely treated and scabies are gone.

36.8 % Permethrin SFR Is sold and easy to measure by ounce. I filled a 2 gallon garden sprayer (new never used with other chemicals) with 4 oz of permethrin. I opened all windows, turned on all ceiling fans and turned on the air conditioner. I laundered all bedding, regular detergents, with hot water and dried on high heat until thoroughly dry, not damp at all. I sprayed the entire interior of the vehicles and left Windows closed while also parked in sunlight. I removed the cushions and pillows from the sofa and sprayed the entire sofa. I completely sprayed all cushions and pillows before putting back on sofa.(We are avoiding the sofa for the entire treatment. Kitchen chairs only.) I then sprayed every mattress and pillow (covered with bed bug mattress and pillow covers). Once bedding was thoroughly dry I put fitted sheet on then sprayed, put flat sheet on then sprayed, pillowcases on then sprayed and let dry with the ceiling fans on. I did rotate pillows and move on different area of mattress so both could dry. I sprayed toilets and floors, with gloves I cleaned the wet spray from the floors with paper towels. I sprayed kitchen chairs. All flooring, tile, wood, rugs and carpet. Spray the hampers. Keep dirty laundry in one area until laundered and spray the area well. Only use towels once then launder. Wear flip flops at all times at home.

Once I finished spraying everything I applied RID shampoo to my hair and body. I bought the 8oz bottle and added 1/2 teaspoon (36.8% Permethrin). My hair is down to my waistline so I pulled it up and divided it starting from the bottom, applying the RID at each part and then down the entire length until all hair was treated. I'd braid it and pin it up. Then I applied the RID to my entire body, don't forget the belly button, every crease matters. I left it on for 15 hours.(I'm showering twice a day) The first day I was itching terribly. After the first round the itching was significantly less. If eggs hatch every 3 days.... It doesn't mean they were all laid on the same day. Therefore, I'm choosing to treat everyday for 2 weeks. The itching is almost gone and I'm now on day 7. If I feel itching or a tingle, I get the RID shampoo and reapply generously in that area.
H8-them

Albuquerque, NM

#70 Aug 21, 2016
4 of 4

My horse paste Ivermectin arrives in 2 days. My son and I will repost the outcome. We are following the Aboriginal 7 dose in 29 day treatment of Ivermectin.

Medical Disclaimer:

The information is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text and information, contained on or available through this post is for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this post with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS POST.

This post does not recommend, endorse or make any representation about the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any specific tests, products, procedures, treatments, services, opinions, health care providers or other information that may be contained on or available through this post. THIS POST IS NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
ScabVictimyearen d2016

Philippines

#74 Nov 20, 2016
Use kwell lotion for 4 consecutive nights, morning sulfur soap bath,then tea tree oil,neem oil,lavender oil,coconut oil, afternoon- sulfur soap bath. just use alcohol with salt if theres an itchiness. evening-oatmeal soap mild. hot bath.(do this routine for atleast 1 month,3x bath) kwell lotion 4 consecutive nights,then tom morning same bath routine. for the 2nd treatment, after 3 nyts of last kwell application 1st treatment), appy it again for one nyt.after 3 nights,apply it again 3rd application, after 4 nights, apply it again for 1.night 4rth application. Note: detoxify your body drink more water.exercise.get sunlight.drink vitamins. eat fruits and vegetables. eat raw garlic everyday to release it on your skin (see the benefits of garlic), Moisturize when the itchiness subsides for two weeks, use natural oil. or lavender aloe vera lotion.lotion that has a antibacterial ing.

Plastic all your things to minimize the scope of spread.
Do the cleaning everyday. Use disinfectant powder,chlorine, or pesticide spray baygon or lysol.
Dont use your matress plastic it, while in treatment use a simple mat, minimize pillow, if you can dont use blanket.
after every bath wash your clothes. Use hot water for soaking. last rinse.
Plstic your clothes, iron it before using. esp underwear.

Minimize contact to other person. If someone was exposed. ask them to apply kwell lotion one nyt. then use sulfur soap for 1 week. after 1 week last application of kwell one night. then use safeguard soap for 2 weeks. do general cleaning in their place. use alcohol often.

And lastly pray and stay positive. Lets be more cautious to everything we touch or being in contact. Remember we can get this anywhere.This is not a joke. So give your best shot to not let this happen again.. God can Heal you.
Linda Reinhard

Los Angeles, CA

#75 Nov 23, 2016
TwinSanity21 wrote:
Sorry guys for the double posts. My connection is messed up so I thought my posts did not appear the first time. My apologies again!
What was exact name, strength, and dosage please and generic also and the enviromental pestiside Bryson? And where puchased, please (been battling for 18 months now)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vacuuming the body? 3 hr JohnA 1
arm & hammer (Sep '09) 7 hr Hopethishelps 997
News Epidemiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Scabi... 8 hr Adana 1
Long term scabies patients should read this. (s... (Apr '13) 9 hr journey2noScabies 4
After months and months its NOT scabies!!!!! (Jun '09) 17 hr Cook monster 83
not sure whats going on HELP:( 22 hr Susannahe 2
My Scabies story and experience Thu Zeoh 3
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) Jan 17 Mac 1,460
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Jan 15 clovepowder 4,716
More from around the web