Working with Homeopathy for Scabies
FRED

Denver, CO

#588 Aug 3, 2012
Rundown teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out Fred/lotus fans old thread about the fox 99% sarcoptic scabies cure. Those of us taking homeopathy received much info from him. He posted many links including where to buy psorinum. Not sure where to buy other. hope this helps. Lots of info on that thread.
I'm not very inspired by homeopathy at this point. I'm not exactly sure how this took place but it somehow kept my skin looking very nice while the mites bred underneath. This is counter to homeopathic principle as you are supposed to be cured in the reverse order that you were infected and it is supposed to radiate to the exremities. Not that homeopathy didn't do anything for me , coincidentally it healed two muscle injuries i had. I read a thread where two well trained homeopaths took a year to cure a case of scabies. At this point relative to my own experience it's hard to tell if they were even cured or just laying low.

I started this parasite cleanse using black walnut/ wormwood tincture and taking clove capsules and I am on day 14 and my skin has gone into major post scabies rashes and burrow breakouts , that's why i think they were breeding under the surface during the 3 months I messed around with homeopathy. I also stumbled on this bath that really acidifies your skin . Since i was itching like crazy from the parasite cleanse and needed some relief I used what i had on hand , I put 32 oz of epsom salt, 36 oz of white vinegar and 16 oz of hydrogen peroxide in a hot bath and spent 75 minutes in there. I found a couple links on vinegar after this , The epsom salt and peroxide make the vinegar go much deeper. Try it you'll like it. stay in the bath for 75+ minutes.

http://voices.yahoo.com/scabies-home-remedies...

"Using a cotton ball, apply undiluted white vinegar to your child's skin, three times per day, for 10 days. Because the parasites that cause scabies are unable to live in an acidic environment, this type of scabies home remedy works to fight the infestation and kill the mites, and their eggs, over time."

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Dermatology/Scab...

"A home remedy that may work for you is to apply some diluted vinegar to the effected area for a week. Mites can only live within a narrow pH range and the acid from the vinegar is enough to kill them."
Str8uP

San Jose, CA

#589 Aug 4, 2012
Search 'Mite Infestation Cures Questions' at Earthclinic.com

Ted has got your questions covered... Just read all his posts.

BTW, Thank you Fred for your honesty.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#590 Aug 4, 2012
Str8uP wrote:
Well when you don't have biting and crawling and you're skin is looking pretty nice, what have you got to go by but your skin?
I was that way for quite a while and started taking these hour long epsom salt baths to deal with the itching which I read in numerous places that is a mark of post scabies, that's when I woke the little buggers up again. I also read that you can have a low level infection
and your immune system will keep that in check so you won't have symptoms.

I wonder now when someone on this forum says they are dealing with post scabies if they are really especially after what the parasite cleanse is putting me through.

The bottle of black walnut/ wormwood tincture says take a break after two weeks but I plan on going a month and then take a week off . I think at least some of that reasoning is liability issues and that probably is a good idea if your elderly or have other health issues.

http://www.nowfoods.com/Supplements/Products-...

http://www.oregonswildharvest.com/owh/browse/...

Location hidden

#591 Aug 4, 2012
Str8uP wrote:
Yeah I read a lot of teds stuff early on in this debacle but I think all his stuff is topical and believe me I tried putting everything on myself except peanut butter and jelly. That's why the homeopathy made sense to me because it was coming from the inside out and had a track record with the foxes. That's why the parasite cleanse makes sense too except the parasite cleanse is blowing the doors of of homeopathy.
Str8uP

San Jose, CA

#592 Aug 4, 2012
No. Go to 'Borax Cures' or 'Mite Infestation Cures Questions' subject boards. He outlines both topical se of Borax with H2O2 and taking Borax mixture (1/8 tsp for women, 1/4 tsp for men) internally.

If you have had mites for a long time, as he emphasizes they are now living in your bloodstream. In this case, taking the internal remedy is crucial.

Of course, read his posts has they are extremely intelligent and educative.

For example, take this remedy post-meals is important as Stomach acid is low at this time and won't convert the borax to boric acid (highly toxic). Go to earthclinic.com !

I don't believe you read his posts:/
Str8uP

San Jose, CA

#593 Aug 4, 2012
Sorry, meant to say those measurements (for women and men) are to be added to one liter of water and sipped throughout the day.

Please read HIS posts though as they are keys to recovery.

Fred i don't actually understand your reply too well but definitely wish you well n your recovery.

I'm just grateful you had the balls to affirm that the homeopathy was a dead end for you.

Location hidden

#594 Aug 4, 2012
Str8uP wrote:
Sorry, meant to say those measurements (for women and men) are to be added to one liter of water and sipped throughout the day.
Please read HIS posts though as they are keys to recovery.
Fred i don't actually understand your reply too well but definitely wish you well n your recovery.
I'm just grateful you had the balls to affirm that the homeopathy was a dead end for you.
I didn't see the internal suggestion of Teds, I'll keep that in mind but for now the black walnut/wormwood and clove capsule parasite cleanse is working dandy, it cleans the whole body of parasites.Also thank you for the compliment!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#595 Aug 4, 2012
Many things clear skin up. Water or castor oil for a few for some tell the real story. Even when bumps clear up I jump quicly in pool to create air pockets and look for the patches of air bubbles. Tiny air bubbles will show in skin where scabies are You can see whole body in clear pool and where air bubbles are coming from This is good for a minute or two because air bubbles dissipate. I am still infested but if I was judging just by skin I would think I'm getting better but in reality I know better. I suspect many aren't getting reinfested but are actually still infested. The bumps clearing doesn't mean a cure. there are many many under skin that aren't being seen. That's why bumps show up after time usually when we think we r getting better. It's always hard when I see where the mites all are but at least I know what areas they have settled in. Wanted to faint first time as reality set in This is a horrible very deceiving disease. I have a long way to go to be cured. The bathtub is great but It's much harder to see. crystal clear chlorinated water where you can see more of the body is best way to go. Very deceiving disease. Let's all hope for best.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#596 Aug 5, 2012
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see the internal suggestion of Teds, I'll keep that in mind but for now the black walnut/wormwood and clove capsule parasite cleanse is working dandy, it cleans the whole body of parasites.Also thank you for the compliment!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cLCKSPFrkJQXX
LOL on the youtube link! Had to send it to a guy friend of mine...LOL!!!!
Bonnie Arizona

Palm Springs, CA

#597 Aug 5, 2012
Hopeful in Florida wrote:
Hi everyone,
Here is a link that Bangalorean sent to me regarding Carcinosin. It's a long descriptive article that may help you see if you fit this homeopathic remedy. See how many similarities you have with the description. If so then take this remedy.
http://www.homeopathyplanet.com/AudeSapere/St...
ABCHomepathy has a good remedy finder:
http://abchomeopathy.com/go.php
the site also describes in detail what each homeopathic remedy is used for(a list of various symptoms.)
Hey, Hopeful-- I found another one--if you are in the USA, they prevent you from ordering two of the items that Bang. suggested--finally I found a homeopathy site that had both--so there is the web site: it is called Freeman's Homeopathic Pharmacy, in the UK.-- http://freemans.uk.com
and if you really want to check another web site on health, try Health Wyze--it does not sell anything, but the data on that site is so amazing--any topic--here is that web site:
http://healthwyze.org That's what I found that was both helpful, and interesting! Bonnie
Bonnie Arizona

Palm Springs, CA

#598 Aug 5, 2012
Dear Rundown: I have begun to take some tumeric capsules, and Neem leaf powder capsules.. it seems to get these guys really aggravated, and want to get the heck off of me! So I will let everyone know if that is a clue to making them continue to make my life miserable! And it is a cleanse for the intestinal track, and the tumeric helps you sleep at night, that, plus benadryl... and, if you are really going crazy... get some medicated power, by Gold Bond, it has zinc in it, and if my skin is hot and inflamed, it calms it the heck down.. these things may not cure it, but the first two seem to be cleansing my intestinal track.. and if you are allergic to Neem oil (those who may be allergic to nuts, and seeds, that is a good alternative.). Neem used on the outside of the body, repels mites, so if you use the powdered stuff, even if you are allergic to the Neem oil.. you can do that with no allergic reaction to it.. at least, that has been my own experience with it... I even made a poltice of the tummeric and neem powder, first, disolved in a tiny bit, of really hot water, then put into olive oil, and rubbed it on the inflamed areas, and it seemed to work very well--just wear old clothes than can be stained! then lay on an old towel, over your tarped couch, and read or watch TV !.... the other thing that I am using on my dog, and in my home is the Kleen Green--at first, they were going away, since I was spaying it on my skin, which you can do! and it almost entirely cleared up my dog's skin, as well... you just have to use it more often than say,... and it will rid them off your skin, your carpet, your bathroom floor, your bedding your hard surfaces (just do not slip on that stuff--I nearly cracked my knee open!)--what the enzymes do, is it makes the mites molt before they are ready... when their exoskeletons melt away, and if they are not ready in that cycle, it kills them.. and since I am allergic to poisons, like benzarid spray (on the Naturasil site)---this is an organic way to get them out of your household, without toxins, and with no fumes, and it is safe for your pets, as well..and it cuts down the possibility of reinfestation... and it cuts down on the work! You can even put it into your bathwater! or, into your laundry, instead of borax.. just do not use any soap, because it counteracts how it works.. I put two ounces into a spray bottle, and spray my dog, the bathroom floors, the laundry room area, the carpet, my bed, and the list goes on... I even give a slight spray to my books beside my bed! there is a sheet that comes with that organic non-toxic product that addresses scapies, and how to get rid of it! I became allergic to one of the enzymes, but I can use it everywhere else! Before I go to bed, I spray the tarps covering my couch, the plastic bag on my desk chair and under it, my entire car inside (it will not hurt the upholstery and it dries clear), and everywhere else I can think of.. and you can put it alone, in your carpet cleaning machines, as well. I ordered a gallon of it, since I do not know how long I will be fighting this issue, but at least the populations in my home and on my dog, are going down! Hooray! Winning!..and it helps to rid them out of my car, which reinfested my skin in one single drive! And it takes very little since you can use it very diluted--two ounces in one tall spray bottle--and that same business sells a better sulfur soap that lasts longer than the one Naturasil sells, and it is half the cost.. it is called Grisi sulfur soap...and it is a larger bar that does not melt so easily! it is now being made with 25% more product! I love that soap! Bonnie

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#599 Aug 5, 2012
Bonnie Arizona wrote:
<quoted text>
even have not been curious about those ability levels, like cutting through time and space, astral traveling, or healing with your hands, etc. And so, we become the ones who are considered to be somewhat strange, either due to the lack of education, or the lack of the quest to understand how things work, on an energetic level. No worries, people are where they are, on their individual expressions in this life.. and each exploration, or expression, is just as valid as the next person's perspective, and there is no criticism here of their own particular paths--we just simply all are where we are on that path... no harm, no foul. Bonnie -Again, I did not mean to hijack the topic thread, but this has come up, and I am addressing it. Love, and healing, to all.
I have tried, kinda unsuccessfully, and know people who do all of the above with good success. Bonnie, don't worry about hijacking the thread - its so refreshing to have someone here who's both brilliant and open.:) Ignore the kids, for they know not what they say.:D

I used to get a real kick out of shocking these sceptics and getting them to see reality differently at parties, so this is making me nostalgic. lol

Location hidden

#600 Aug 5, 2012
mitewarrior77 wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI: Arsenicum Album 30c antidotes the Sulfur 30c so the fact is that you don't even know what you are doing! Ask a homeopath!
Its often good to use antidotes together, alternately, mw. RT knows they're antidotes.

Antidotes work very well together to keep down aggravations if you space them a bit.

Location hidden

#601 Aug 5, 2012
mitewarrior77 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is reading your posts because you are obviously mentally ill. Take your meds before you log on. Do us all a favor because you are taking up valuable space here!
I'm reading her posts with great interest, so don't speak for me, mw.

Location hidden

#603 Aug 5, 2012
Rundown teacher wrote:
Hi bangalorean,
bites. I suspect he might have been starting to get them then but skin cleared up. I found that interesting. He's so active in sports and is in water everyday with me. But he has my sensitive skin that gets bit up by bugs outside.
What homeopathy would you suggest for a child this age? He has on scalp also and now on body. Hes allergic to sulfa antibiotics so not sure about sulphur. I still have staphigrasia 30c. My husband has a strong immune system and I'm hoping he fights them off but I might suggest homeopathy for him as well.
Will take any suggestions you give when you get the chance. Thx.
Have you tried the Carcinosin? I'd still like you to try it in a high potency but just holding it in your hand - you can ask your kid and husband to do the same. Carcinosin is a start - not the end, not _the cure_ but a good start.

If you insist on mouth doses, you should stick to 30.
----------
RT and everyone who's asking for advice:

I don't know how to explain homeopathy except that the wrong remedy won't get you the right results. Psor, Ars Alb, even Sulphur will cleanse the insides and push it out on the skin.

If you've got, eg., a kidney failure or liver damage, you'll live a happily a few months with rashes, eczema, even mites to survive - your homeopath will assure you that it is the internal disease expelling on to the skin. But all of you are trying to clean the skin - anything these remedies do will bring more stuff out, right?

The only way around this is to start with a glandular cleanse like Carcinosin. It will deworm you in the 30th potency and higher potencies are amazing for the skin.

Since you are self-dosing, I don't want you to get covered in crusted scabs in an aggravation from taking a pill every day, so as a precaution, I'm asking you to hold the remedy so that the vibration will be absorbed in a controlled fashion by your hand or chakras. That way you can throw away the pill the minute you begin on an aggravation. Safe at high potencies even for animals and kids. Tape it onto your husbands if they're sceptics like mw/vs/is but you're determined to help them.:)

Forget the mites - they're just scavengers on your dying flesh! Killing all the scavengers won't stop your flesh from rotting. Ignore them.:)

Location hidden

#604 Aug 6, 2012
I am repeating myself - but really,
1. What have you to lose except a few dollars to try and hold Carc 10m in your hands 10 mins in the morning and 10 in the evening? If it works, you have everything to gain without an aggravation.

2. It isn't a one-remedy-fits-all, but so many of you have tried Psorinum that that needs to be antidoted before you can expect results from Sepia or Apis. Carc will work well in alternation with Psor.

3. I've been suggesting Carc since the 'Psorinum, cure for scabies' thread, and again here from the last 100 or so posts. Use it, antidote the Psorinum, then we'll get a clearer picture of what anti-syphilitic or anti-sycotic remedy you can use.

(This goes for everyone msging me as well - I'm sorry I'm hard pressed for time suffocating in this stuffy cafe. I'll reply to individual msgs over the week.:)
FRED

Denver, CO

#605 Aug 6, 2012
When you get a die off reaction from a mite dying under your skin you'll get a rash and a histamine reaction that makes your skin react allergically to the dead mite debris. The amount of die of reaction I started getting about day 8 or 9 of doing the parasite cleanse was huge. Both my calves were heavily infested and my stomach got a lot of red burrow marks where a burrow had been killed, my jaw line on both side was heavily infested. This was all happening while I spent over a couple months with homeopathy and my skin looked perfect . Homeopathy hid what was taking place under my skin. I'm on day 17 of the parasite cleanse now and know that most of the parasites have been killed in my body. I'm going to do it for a month straight and then take a short break and then do a follow up . I fell I will be completely free though in a about a week.

Homeopathy might be able to cure you if you have an eternity to devote to it.

I am taking 2 dropperfuls of the Green Black Walnut/Wormwood tincture and 4 clove capsules 4 times a day.

Don't confuse this method with something that elicits an immune system response like homeopathy where the immune system is the major player, This method loads up your skin with something that kills the parasites and their eggs and the immune system is a minor player.

http://www.nowfoods.com/Supplements/Products-...

http://www.oregonswildharvest.com/owh/browse/...

What I have also found very helpful is taking cayenne baths so that you can attack them from both sides. Use 1 teaspoon of ground cayenne and bring it to a boil in a 1/2 quart saucepan then put that in a hot bath, stay in for an hour, it will kill anything on the surface. That's just the right amount of cayenne, it goes a long way.

If you've got a lot of time to kill and don't mind the mites breeding inside you try homeopathy. If you want to see some real results do the parasite cleanse. I had no problems doing the parasite cleanse , it didn't bother me at all and I have a lot more energy than I did with homeopathy.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#606 Aug 6, 2012
Bangalorean wrote:
<quoted text>
Its often good to use antidotes together, alternately, mw. RT knows they're antidotes.
Antidotes work very well together to keep down aggravations if you space them a bit.
Yes I do know they are antidotes, thank you bangalorean. However; it seemed to work, albeit somewhat for Fred. Why not give it a try? The psorinum didnt work for me.

Since: Jul 12

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#607 Aug 6, 2012
Bonnie Arizona wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Hopeful-- I found another one--if you are in the USA, they prevent you from ordering two of the items that Bang. suggested--finally I found a homeopathy site that had both--so there is the web site: it is called Freeman's Homeopathic Pharmacy, in the UK.-- http://freemans.uk.com
and if you really want to check another web site on health, try Health Wyze--it does not sell anything, but the data on that site is so amazing--any topic--here is that web site:
http://healthwyze.org That's what I found that was both helpful, and interesting! Bonnie
Thank you for the links. I will look into it.

Bonnie can you set up your Topix account to receive private messages then I can send you more info regarding Staphysagria30c and how it helped me repel the mites. It doesn't work for everyone, but it did for me and perhaps will work for you, while you do the cleanse.

Since: Jul 12

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#608 Aug 6, 2012
Re: Post 598
Bonnie Arizona wrote:

...the other thing that I am using on my dog, and in my home is the Kleen Green--at first, they were going away, since I was spaying it on my skin, which you can do! and it almost entirely cleared up my dog's skin, as well... you just have to use it more often than say,... and it will rid them off your skin, your carpet, your bathroom floor, your bedding your hard surfaces (just do not slip on that stuff--I nearly cracked my knee open!)--what the enzymes do, is it makes the mites molt before they are ready... when their exoskeletons melt away, and if they are not ready in that cycle, it kills them.. and since I am allergic to poisons, like benzarid spray (on the Naturasil site)---this is an organic way to get them out of your household, without toxins, and with no fumes, and it is safe for your pets, as well..and it cuts down the possibility of reinfestation... and it cuts down on the work! You can even put it into your bathwater! or, into your laundry, instead of borax.. just do not use any soap, because it counteracts how it works.. I put two ounces into a spray bottle, and spray my dog, the bathroom floors, the laundry room area, the carpet, my bed, and the list goes on... I even give a slight spray to my books beside my bed! there is a sheet that comes with that organic non-toxic product that addresses scapies, and how to get rid of it! I became allergic to one of the enzymes, but I can use it everywhere else! Before I go to bed, I spray the tarps covering my couch, the plastic bag on my desk chair and under it, my entire car inside (it will not hurt the upholstery and it dries clear), and everywhere else I can think of.. and you can put it alone, in your carpet cleaning machines, as well. I ordered a gallon of it, since I do not know how long I will be fighting this issue, but at least the populations in my home and on my dog, are going down! Hooray! Winning!... Bonnie
Bonnie, this is in regards to treating your dogs for mites. I know you are allergic to many things. Are you allergic to Borax or Tea Tree Oil?

I have been using this dog shampoo on my dogs for years whenever they get mange or a skin irritation.(Bugs and parasites are a constant in Florida) The shampoo is called Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Oatmeal and Tea Tree Oil Infuser. I buy it at my local Petco store. It starts working immediately and within 6 weeks all the hair has grown back from any mange. It's not for cats.

Also on the Earth Clinic site under pet care, they suggest using a Borax and peroxide solution as a rinse to combat mange and parasites.

Anyhow thanks for your tips.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 8 hr magpie 4,456
Albendazole works 11 hr Wtf 4
50 Tips for scabies 16 hr Singer 18
Over the counter scabies treatment at walmart 16 hr Singer 5
SHAMPOO for scabies in the hair 22 hr bjmmaynard 14
Dont waste money on theses things for scabies 23 hr Singer 4
Yayyy I am cured of scabies 23 hr Harry walter 11
More from around the web