Working with Homeopathy for Scabies

Posted in the Scabies Forum

First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 5, 2012
This is thread for improvements, reactions, aggravations ... anything at all connected to homeopathy and scabies. Feel free to be detailed.:)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 5, 2012
Bangalorean wrote:
This is thread for improvements, reactions, aggravations ... anything at all connected to homeopathy and scabies. Feel free to be detailed.:)
Hi, Glad to see you have started a thread. I'm sure others will follow. You seem to have much information to share. I started the staphigrasia 5 pills 3x a day as the psorinum I ordered isn't here yet. I'm on day 4 with no relief. I feel bites all day and night and have gotten worse. It's hard not to put anything on the skin when I am watching myself digress. They have come back to places they were gone from. As I was telling Fred I'm a little scared now as I don't want to digress to where I was when I started with crusted scabies. Trying to stay strong but it's hard when I feel more bites and stings than ever. I swim everyday almost I hope that's a good thing and sunblock at times. I realize we should stop prescription meds but I take a few every couple of days as I need my thyroid meds. I hope this isn't hurting anything. I stopped taking the vitamins I was taking because wasn't sure if vitamins and supplements were ok. I did read fred's posts but some of the links contradicted each other as to what a person can or can't do or take. once the psorinum comes I am going to start the regimen Fred had outlined. Desperate and fed up like everyone else. Any help or advice you could give would b greatly appreciated. I feel like I'm being eaten alive I feel so many pricks and bites even while writing this. Tux for continuing the homeopathy scabies thread.

Location hidden

#3 Jul 5, 2012
Rundown teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Glad to see you have started a thread. I'm sure others will follow. You seem to have much information to share. I started the staphigrasia 5 pills 3x a day as the psorinum I ordered isn't here yet. I'm on day 4 with no relief. I feel bites all day and night and have gotten worse. It's hard not to put anything on the skin when I am watching myself digress. They have come back to places they were gone from. As I was telling Fred I'm a little scared now as I don't want to digress to where I was when I started with crusted scabies. Trying to stay strong but it's hard when I feel more bites and stings than ever. I swim everyday almost I hope that's a good thing and sunblock at times. I realize we should stop prescription meds but I take a few every couple of days as I need my thyroid meds. I hope this isn't hurting anything. I stopped taking the vitamins I was taking because wasn't sure if vitamins and supplements were ok. I did read fred's posts but some of the links contradicted each other as to what a person can or can't do or take. once the psorinum comes I am going to start the regimen Fred had outlined. Desperate and fed up like everyone else. Any help or advice you could give would b greatly appreciated. I feel like I'm being eaten alive I feel so many pricks and bites even while writing this. Tux for continuing the homeopathy scabies thread.
You're doing well if it has returned to the areas that it was formerly in. But my suggestion would be to take only one dose of Staphisagria (lets count your last dose as that - don't take anything more:) and just write down in as detailed a fashion what your reactions that day are - starting from where it itches and bites in the first half hour of the dose (or if it subsides) all the way to what time of day it was worse and when it got better.

Don't worry about the psorinum - if you're itching and being bit, trust me when I say it makes it worse. lol. Lets work on this one remedy at a time.:)

The thyroid meds are fine, don't worry about that. Take all your usual suppliments and don't think about it anymore - keep your mind on just the reactions after taking the remedy, ok? Let me know about it.

The swimming is terrific exercise, but the chlorinated water would irritate your already affected skin. Wash it all off and moisturize after, k?

Don't take another dose until it returns to where it was before the homeopathy. The body takes time to absorb the vibration and you have to let it show you.

Location hidden

#4 Jul 5, 2012
And for going mad with the bites and crawling, try bathing in salt water or diluted vinegar - sometimes that helps by changing the ph balance of the skin.

Moisturize well and keep your body covered. Homeopaths here suggest using cold-pressed coconut oil to moisturize - if its available there use it, if not any soothing vegetable oil will help (I'm cool with any moisturizer as well as long as it doesn't have pesticides or antibiotics in it). Use what makes you fel comfortable.

Location hidden

#5 Jul 5, 2012
All the moisturizing, salt water and vinegar will only give temporary relief though - the homeopathy will keep driving it out on the skin. Just so you know.:)

Location hidden

#6 Jul 5, 2012
Bangalorean wrote:
And for going mad with the bites and crawling, try bathing in salt water or diluted vinegar - sometimes that helps by changing the ph balance of the skin.
Moisturize well and keep your body covered. Homeopaths here suggest using cold-pressed coconut oil to moisturize - if its available there use it, if not any soothing vegetable oil will help (I'm cool with any moisturizer as well as long as it doesn't have pesticides or antibiotics in it). Use what makes you fel comfortable.
So we can use something on the skin? I have tea tree oil, grape seed oil and glycerin at home. I was a little less infested using these oils, not much but didnt feel quite as much biting and crawling but i guess it doesnt mean they r not there. Sometimes I used neem creme with yang as an alternate. I would b happy to get coconut oil if it's better than the other oils. I did bathe in Epsom salts and borax this morning as I couldn't take the biting and crawling anymore. Something i think that was helping I can't use is dr. Bonner's tea tree soap with a mixture of many oils including peppermint so cant use that one. Do like the Epsom salt baths with tea tree soap in water. Use sea salt soap hoping it will help.

I'm scared withthe psorinum now. Will this get worse? I don't know if I can handle more than this? Why will it get worse? I'm trying to stay strong with all of the crawling and biting.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 5, 2012
You recommend I don't take anymore staphigrasia for time being and finish the 5 day treatment . Ok, if u think it will help.

can I use the tea tree, grapeseed,neem creme, And glycerin. Or has to be coconut oil?

I don't itch much and don't have too many bumps. The first minute when I jump in pool shows all of the patches of air bubbles which is alarming to see. I thought I was going to faint yesterday.

I'm a bit scared. So I should try to clear up patches of them or wait for psorinum to come to start both?

Sorry so many questions.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 5, 2012
Rundown teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
So we can use something on the skin? I have tea tree oil, grape seed oil and glycerin at home. I was a little less infested using these oils, not much but didnt feel quite as much biting and crawling but i guess it doesnt mean they r not there. Sometimes I used neem creme with yang as an alternate. I would b happy to get coconut oil if it's better than the other oils. I did bathe in Epsom salts and borax this morning as I couldn't take the biting and crawling anymore. Something i think that was helping I can't use is dr. Bonner's tea tree soap with a mixture of many oils including peppermint so cant use that one. Do like the Epsom salt baths with tea tree soap in water. Use sea salt soap hoping it will help.

I'm scared withthe psorinum now. Will this get worse? I don't know if I can handle more than this? Why will it get worse? I'm trying to stay strong with all of the crawling and biting.
The grapeseed oil, epsom salts, sea salt soap and glycerin are the best of all that you mentioned above. Borax, neem and peppermint are natural pesticides and, if you can, avoid it.

Use the natural pesticides as rarely as you can bear, alright? The less the better, but hey, if you're suffering go for it.(The next dose of homeopathy will bring the itch right back.:)

Psorinum will definitely make it worse - that the nature of homeopathy - it will drive the disease out to the skin. Don't use it in a rush - let Staphisagria do its work first so that you don't go crazy.:)

Location hidden

#9 Jul 5, 2012
Rundown teacher wrote:
You recommend I don't take anymore staphigrasia for time being and finish the 5 day treatment . Ok, if u think it will help.
can I use the tea tree, grapeseed,neem creme, And glycerin. Or has to be coconut oil?
I don't itch much and don't have too many bumps. The first minute when I jump in pool shows all of the patches of air bubbles which is alarming to see. I thought I was going to faint yesterday.
I'm a bit scared. So I should try to clear up patches of them or wait for psorinum to come to start both?
Sorry so many questions.
Don't start psorinum. Yet.
If you insist on finishing the Staphisagria, just give me a detailed version of what happened.
For eg.,
7 am - brushed teeth
8 am - 5 pellets of Staphisegria
8:30 - itching increases on the legs
9 am - biting begins on legs, itching across body
etc.

Can you do that for me? All day after your dose.

Don't apologize for the questions - how else would you learn anything. Ask away. Repeatedly if you must.:)

Location hidden

#10 Jul 5, 2012
Forgot to mention, tea tree is a pesticide too. So if you can avoid it, the problem will go away faster.

The reason you itch is that your body is out of balance. Killing all the mites in the world won't make the itch go away. Your hormones are haywire and aren't doing their job for the immune system. They are, in fact, pointing out the increasing imbalance when they through out an itch. Helpful, in their own way.

The same with the mites - they're feasting on the waste products of the immune system's collapse. Killing them only makes you better temporarily but they'll come right back when your body throws out more waste. That's why I recommend not using pesticides - its pointless and drives the imbalance on.

Its best to forget the mites and concentrate on giving your mind peace - go to work, get absorbed in a good book or a movie. Stay busy with housework or with a routine.(Meditating is impossible with the itching and crawling or I'd suggest that.:)

Location hidden

#11 Jul 5, 2012
through/throw*

You might have noticed in your distracted, scattered state of mind that when you are absorbed in something else - cooking or teaching or watching a movie - the itch goes away.

That's how important it is to keep your mind in balance. Don't let stresses get to you - insulate yourself as much as possible. Scabies often starts after severe stress or constant pressure - that's what breaks your immunity down. The mind is the key to health.

Stay as much within your comfort zone as possible, so that you can notice what homeopathy brings up in reaction.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 5, 2012
I will purchase some coconut oil and use only the oils u suggest. I'm glad to be able to use something on the skin.I will stop the staphigrasia for now. I don't know if it's helping or not with all of the biting. Nothing has come out of skin, I always check. If you say i can stop it i guess it wont b a setback. I'm trying to stay busy. U are right about the distractions. My son is sick which is making things harder but i'll get through it. I worry about him also I check his head and body everyday. He has bumps on his head so I have to stay on top of him as well. I'm hoping its nothing. I have my husband until the weekend thank God I would have lost my mind. We were supposed to be on vacation so he's home.I am trying to stay strong. He seems to b bug free. Thank God!

So oils for a few days no staphigrasia until ... I guess when the psorinum comes. I guess I shouldn't have started it without the psorinum. I will take your guidance as u seem to know what u r doing. Do you teach ? You have patience which is a blessing.

I hope desperate G finds u also. He/she seems to b struggling also while taking both.
In UK2

Bristol, UK

#13 Jul 5, 2012
I'm no medical expert, but I do possess a logical mind.

So Bangalorean: If you kill off all the mites (including larva and eggs), how can they return except through reinfection from live eggs, larva or pregnant female mites? Sure you will itch from the debris (post scabies), but this whole psorinum thing is ridiculous and a 'scam' in my opinion that is perpetrated by the same person with continually changing aliases. First it was from foxes, now this.

I pose the question.

Location hidden

#14 Jul 5, 2012
Rundown teacher wrote:
I will purchase some coconut oil and use only the oils u suggest. I'm glad to be able to use something on the skin.I will stop the staphigrasia for now. I don't know if it's helping or not with all of the biting. Nothing has come out of skin, I always check. If you say i can stop it i guess it wont b a setback. I'm trying to stay busy. U are right about the distractions. My son is sick which is making things harder but i'll get through it. I worry about him also I check his head and body everyday. He has bumps on his head so I have to stay on top of him as well. I'm hoping its nothing. I have my husband until the weekend thank God I would have lost my mind. We were supposed to be on vacation so he's home.I am trying to stay strong. He seems to b bug free. Thank God!

So oils for a few days no staphigrasia until ... I guess when the psorinum comes. I guess I shouldn't have started it without the psorinum. I will take your guidance as u seem to know what u r doing. Do you teach ? You have patience which is a blessing.
I hope desperate G finds u also. He/she seems to b struggling also while taking both.
Don't worry about a thing - most likely your husband and son won't get it. Or it won't be so bad - your thyroid may have aggravated it for you.

You will get through this period, and with homeopathy. Have patience. The staphisagria is working, just tell me what your body shows you.
---
Yes, no more Staphisagria for at least a week. Give me an update when you have the time on how you're doing. Tell me when the Psorinum comes - don't rush in to take it. Just work on being peaceful - as much as possible - find time to relax.:)

I've been using and treating with homeopathy for over 18 yrs, so I'm used to the questions and fears.

Location hidden

#15 Jul 5, 2012
Thank you

Location hidden

#16 Jul 5, 2012
In UK2 wrote:
So Bangalorean: If you kill off all the mites (including larva and eggs), how can they return except through reinfection from live eggs, larva or pregnant female mites? Sure you will itch from the debris (post scabies), but this whole psorinum thing is ridiculous and a 'scam' in my opinion that is perpetrated by the same person with continually changing aliases. First it was from foxes, now this.
I pose the question.
Mites exist everywhere, even on healthy skin, In UK2. They just exist in smaller numbers if you're healthy and don't bother you as it would a person with lower immunity.

For eg., from the web, "Dust mites like to eat dead skin from pets and humans. Since flakes of skin normally fall off humans unnoticed every day, mites aren't likely to starve. An average adult sheds up to 1.5 grams of skin each day -- enough to feed a million dust mites."

Location hidden

#17 Jul 5, 2012
In UK2 wrote:
I pose the question.
It's very hard to kill them all off. Some burrow deep and just when all bumps are gone and groups of them that we can't and don't see, some resurface. The problem is killing them all off.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 5, 2012
Re: changing aliases,

I've always used 'Bangalorean' for all my threads from earthclinic to topix wrt homeopathy. Never changed it.

Perhaps you mean Fred/lotus-fan?:)

Since: Jul 12

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#19 Jul 5, 2012
I have also been taking the Staphysagria30c with a much better reaction than Rundown Teacher. I'm on day 12 or so and originally started with 5 pellets 3x a day. Fred suggested I will over stimulted my immune system so I've weaned myself down to 4 pellets 2 x a day. So far today I don't feel any bites and it's mid afternoon,(washed my floors yesterday) so I won't take another dose until I feel bites. I'm guessing most of the mite population has died off until the eggs hatch. I too am waiting on my psorinum30c internet order.(Giving up that morning cup of latte will be hard.)

Can I over stimulate my immune system with Staphysagria30c? Perhaps I should switch to Staphy.6c for minimal maintenance, until all the mites die then start the psorinum30c. I don't have any health issues, other than being very tasty to bugs. Your thoughts Bangalorean

Location hidden

#20 Jul 5, 2012
Hopeful in Florida wrote:
I have also been taking the Staphysagria30c with a much better reaction than Rundown Teacher. I'm on day 12 or so and originally started with 5 pellets 3x a day. Fred suggested I will over stimulted my immune system so I've weaned myself down to 4 pellets 2 x a day. So far today I don't feel any bites and it's mid afternoon,(washed my floors yesterday) so I won't take another dose until I feel bites. I'm guessing most of the mite population has died off until the eggs hatch. I too am waiting on my psorinum30c internet order.(Giving up that morning cup of latte will be hard.)
Can I over stimulate my immune system with Staphysagria30c? Perhaps I should switch to Staphy.6c for minimal maintenance, until all the mites die then start the psorinum30c. I don't have any health issues, other than being very tasty to bugs. Your thoughts Bangalorean
You've got a better immune system probably or staphysagria really suited you. Yes, don't take a dose if you don't feel the bites. That's the right way to let homeopathy work.

Don't switch if the potency worked for you - just cut down the doses to once or twice a week until you're down to 1 pellet a month for maintenance.

Over-stimulating is what Rundown Teacher is feeling - nerves all jangled and stress - you don't sound like you are. Continue with the protocol Fred outlined. Just keep a diary of reactions so that you can keep track of the aggravations.:)

lol @ tasty to the bugs.:)
I'm curious about how you got scabies if you're immune system isn't down and with no health problem. When you have the time, give us the story - I'd be very interested. Esp when I hear that you've suffered so few aggravations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White and black specks...crawlies....scratch ma... (Jan '08) 1 hr yogagroove 137
Apple Cider Vinegar (Jul '12) 6 hr Lynn 31
After months and months its NOT scabies!!!!! (Jun '09) 6 hr tryingtocureit 81
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) 6 hr Lynn 1,422
post nodular scabies, does it ever end? (Mar '09) 6 hr Lynn 61
News Scabies. 9 hr John Latham 2
How can you get rid of scabies? 9 hr John Latham 2
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) 20 hr Melanie RAPHAEL 823
More from around the web