BEN IS CURED -- in 4 weeks :-) I'm o...

BEN IS CURED -- in 4 weeks :-) I'm on my way with HOPE!

Posted in the Scabies Forum

Since: Jun 09

Kearny, NJ

#1 Jun 20, 2009
BEN IS HEALED AND SCABIES FREE!!
There is hope!

Here is what he did for his body( after the MD misdiagnosed him twice -- with a fungus etc ) I told him it was scabies and to treat right away ( I got it form his house ) so...

He and his room mate, and his dog, treated at the same time

He took 2 Neem Leaf pills 3 times daily ( he's on his fourth week and plans to do at least 8 more weeks to be sure )

Triphala daily
Became a vegetarian
and a slew of other skin healing vitamins
a,e,c,b complex,zinc,d3,MSM, Garlic, Parasite Cleanse, Grapefruit Seed Oil,

He soaked in TTO baths twice daily adding a cup of water from boiled Neem Leaf.

and then covered himself with TTO and spot treated any itchies or red spots.( I used the highest quality gentlest TTO from TeaTreeWonders.com 16oz for about $60 )

continued...

Kearny, NJ

#2 Jun 20, 2009
Part 2

He did all the basics in his house, treated once with 5% Perm and also moved out for 7 days leaving behind Borax, D E, and bagged clothes etc. Slept on a mat on the floor in an empty house- his room mate went elsewhere. Before going home on the 7th day -- he treated again with 5% Perm.

He believes that getting away from the house,
building his immune system,
treating daily with TTO ( and he will continue for 2 months )
Taking Neem Leaf to stop the reproductive cycle.
Bleaching and heating all of his clothes,
Treating the house thoroughly with D E
and doing all of this daily - over and over,
is what is creating his healing...

I have a compromised immune system from exhaustion from some chronic injuries so I am having a harder time-- I also live with 2 of my children and a partner who has no symptoms who was not willing to treat until this week (thank GOD at last ) after I started soaking (back in April!) I didn't treat above my neck ( live and learn) so some moved up to my head and EARS!!!

SO I added to BEN'S Successful regime --
I use Mullein and Garlic oil Ear Drops-- that kills them and stops them from burrowing in my ears.

I used the 5% PERM 4 times, 5 days apart -- it didn't do it ,
I tried all the natural remedies helped some - but I Think I kept getting re-infected.

Now I am using a 30% sulfur cream in Lubriderm
I am on my 4th night- I think it's working-- I actually slept well for 3 nights !!! No itching, no bites, just sleep!!! First time in months -

I used Phoenix's Lubriderm - sulfur- Alcohol recipe

I found 4 cheap zippered fleece sleeping bag liners ($12.00 walmart ) and we put on our cream and sleep in the same bag, plastic covered pillow covered by a towel that is getting more sulfur on it each night, I use the same sleeping bag and towel each night on my plastic covered bed ( NO MORE BLANKET AND SHEET LAUNDRY YAY!!!)
I keep small spray bottle of water and Baking soda next to me -- so if I get sulfur in my eyes I can neutralize it immediately -- It really burns.

I use neem conditioner on my hair ad leave it in over night.
I treat my face with a 10% Clearasil sulfur based acne med -- Clearasil- Stay Clear - Adult Tinted cream, so it doesn't get in my eyes- it dries fast and clean, I also treat with this up my nose.

I watered down the sulfur to 10% for my 10 year old, and to 20% for my stomach and breasts because the 30% was too strong.

Next week we are going to bag up everything - leave it all behind, buy cheap walmart clothes- leave for 2 weeks ( with the heat turned up in the house to 85F ( when we get home - we will be scabie free and the house will be too.

After we are clear -- we will continue ALL the vitamins and TTO soaks and Daily treatments for an additional 8 weeks.
I Appreciate all of you who have taught me how to heal this miserable illness!! Thanks You -- Thank You!
I hope some of this helps

Cindy
Mitey Warrior
you can also email me at clebow@gmail.com

PS NO NEEM LEAF IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING OR UNDER THE AGE OF 14
buggie

Fairfield, CA

#3 Jun 20, 2009
My car was shut up for 2 months during 90 degree weather and I went into it to retrieve a paper in the glovebox and felt buggie afterwards.

I say, stay home, save that money, buy best yet with cedarcide fogger 500 bucks ask for free samples of personal sprayers and insect repellant lotion added to your shipment, fog the house daily for a week and then every 3 days after that. Get rid of carpets and cloth furniture.
Cedarcidestore.com

Thanks for the other tips I will put them on my list to try.

As of now, I used horse paste iver daily for almost a month, using pomado de azufre sulfer cream 2x daily. Both huge help. Always heat sterilize clothes 2 hours solid in hottest laundrymat dryers and double plastic bag immediately straight from dryer into bags no folding. I spray best yet in the bags and everywhere. Cover electronics air vents unless you want a dead dvd player or computer.

Pets are a problem. If you have the disipline to do teds mange cure...or put down the pet. I also heard olive oil daily for 20 days cured a dog with red mange.
Tired

Schaumburg, IL

#4 Jun 20, 2009
buggie wrote:
My car was shut up for 2 months during 90 degree weather and I went into it to retrieve a paper in the glovebox and felt buggie afterwards.
I say, stay home, save that money, buy best yet with cedarcide fogger 500 bucks ask for free samples of personal sprayers and insect repellant lotion added to your shipment, fog the house daily for a week and then every 3 days after that. Get rid of carpets and cloth furniture.
Cedarcidestore.com
As of now, I used horse paste iver daily for almost a month, using pomado de azufre sulfer cream 2x daily. Both huge help. Always heat sterilize clothes 2 hours solid in hottest laundrymat dryers and double plastic bag immediately straight from dryer into bags no folding. I spray best yet in the bags and everywhere. Cover electronics air vents unless you want a dead dvd player or computer.
Pets are a problem. If you have the disipline to do teds mange cure...or put down the pet. I also heard olive oil daily for 20 days cured a dog with red mange.
Please do not put your pets down because of this. Vets deal with all types of mites so they are more informed than MDs about mites. Use Revolution AND supplement with Frontline spray instead. I did Ted's mange control but could not keep up with it along with all the other cleaning and disinfecting I was doing.

Kearny, NJ

#5 Jun 20, 2009
buggie wrote:
Cedarcidestore.com
Buggie-- we have no living pets- our cat died last year. Now, It's just the two of us and 2 kids, so 4 of us.

are you using Neem Leaf? It sterilizes the mites and stops their life cycle -- they MUST be able to lay eggs to keep going or they HAVE TO die out...
Are you using sulfur treatments ?? Sulfur has a 100% kill rate, slow but steady and it does kill them -- Neem Leaf positively will stop their reproduction...

Is everyone in your environment treating at the same time?

Did you wipe down everything in your car with alcohol and dust with D E and borax before you closed it up?

As far as I know --Scabies MUST remain moist and have a warm blooded host to survive..

Maybe you have a different type of mite?

I wish you well -- I know how difficult this is -- even harder having it myself AND watching my kids suffer too.

respectfully,

Cindy
The Mitey Warrior
rose

Plum Branch, SC

#7 Jun 21, 2009
Mitey Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Buggie-- we have no living pets- our cat died last year. Now, It's just the two of us and 2 kids, so 4 of us.
are you using Neem Leaf? It sterilizes the mites and stops their life cycle -- they MUST be able to lay eggs to keep going or they HAVE TO die out...
Are you using sulfur treatments ?? Sulfur has a 100% kill rate, slow but steady and it does kill them -- Neem Leaf positively will stop their reproduction...
Is everyone in your environment treating at the same time?
Did you wipe down everything in your car with alcohol and dust with D E and borax before you closed it up?
As far as I know --Scabies MUST remain moist and have a warm blooded host to survive..
Maybe you have a different type of mite?
I wish you well -- I know how difficult this is -- even harder having it myself AND watching my kids suffer too.
respectfully,
Cindy
The Mitey Warrior
Hi Cindy,

Thanks again for all your info. Did you guys have the bites in the typical places for scabies?

Your case sounds a lot like mine and my derm thinks we have bird mites. We never had the lesions in all the typical spots though and no burrows.

Just checking because it makes a big difference how you treat. The neem leaf is working for another fellow over on the birdmite.org yahoo group. I posted your info over there. Thanks again.

Blessings,
rose

Kearny, NJ

#8 Jun 21, 2009
rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cindy,
Thanks again for all your info. Did you guys have the bites in the typical places for scabies?
Your case sounds a lot like mine and my derm thinks we have bird mites. We never had the lesions in all the typical spots though and no burrows.
Just checking because it makes a big difference how you treat. The neem leaf is working for another fellow over on the birdmite.org yahoo group. I posted your info over there. Thanks again.
Blessings,
rose
I believe its scabies--

I have had lesions and trails and burrows-- and hopefully I will heal the marks on my body. My pattern was...

ankles, butt, crotch, front of arm pits above breasts, belly button, upper back-shoulders, wasitline on my back , stomach, neck, breasts, between thumb and forefinger, arch of my foot(1), wrist, thighs, neck, back of scalp, ears.

In that order-- not all at once - they moved up as I treated - before I knew I had to treat all over ( GEEZ)

I am healing nicely now.

They are not black specs-- I believe they are clear and hard to see-- the pattern seems to be scabies...

and I believe we are winning!
Sulfur all night in s sleeping bag, sulphur soap, Neem shampoo, TTO baths and topical, internal Neem Leaf , Triphala, tons of vitamins, bleach and heat laundry for hours,
and repeat and repeat and repeat...

don't loose your sense of humor we will prevail.

Cindy
Mitey Warrior
redbug

Clovis, CA

#9 Jun 22, 2009
Hi All,

Thank you for your posts! Mitey Warrior/Rose: Where do you get the Neem Leaf and in what form do you recommend? Thank you!!

~red

Kearny, NJ

#10 Jun 23, 2009
redbug wrote:
Hi All,
Thank you for your posts! Mitey Warrior/Rose: Where do you get the Neem Leaf and in what form do you recommend? Thank you!!
~red
I got mine from vitacost.com
capsules I think they are 450 mg and are about $3.50 a jar ( this was the cheapest BEST Neem Leaf I could find )
my son took 3 caps 2 times a day -- I was taking 8 caps a day
but I am doing this with Nightly topical sulfur/Lubriderm 20 or 30%
I got my sulfur from
pennherbs.com
Penn Herb Company On-Line Herb Store
10601 Decatur Road
Philadelphia, PA 19154

cheap fine high quality "flowers of Sulfur" smells nice and lemony and you can get it in 4oz or 16 oz packs to make mixing easier - about $10.00 for 16 oz
and I am SLEEPING at last!!
Cindy
Mitey Warrior
redbug

Clovis, CA

#11 Jun 23, 2009
Thanks Mitey. I dabbed each site with straight tea tree oil, after drying put drugstore sulphur cream on them, then powdered up everywhere else and doused my blanket interior (makeshift sleeping bag and pillow with lavender baby powder. I slept well and all my red, inflamed, itchy bite/burrow sites are dried up this morning. Wow! I also took a mega B12 b4 bed.

Thank you for your sources. I will look into them.

~red
Cursed

Holly Springs, NC

#12 Jul 3, 2009
I am currently trying the Neem capsule treatment. I was misdiagnosed by 2 MD,s, 1 PA, and 2 Dermatoligist's. This went on for a period of one and a half years, so my little friends were firmly entrenched. Finally went to a new MD and he immediately diagnosed scabies. I have done multiple Perm treatments/spot treatments with the Perm and taken multiple doses of ivermectin. When I was diagnosed on Apr 3rd, I immediately began enviromental cleanup and have continued to do so. The Perm and Ivermectin have only succeeded in slowing down the parasites. I ordered some Lindane from Canada and treated with it this week. Low and Behold, the combination of the Neem Capsules (I've been taking them for 2 weeks now)and the Lindane have resulted in a drastic reduction in the number of mites in my body. It looks like with some spot treating with the Lindane and continuing to take the Neem capsules, they are going to cure me. For those of you that are afraid of the Lindane, don't be. It works where other treatments fail. Many thanks to Mitey Warrior for the information about the Neem capsules. I would not be getting better without it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neem works 1 hr NB Girl 2
What relieves mite itching immediately? 4 hr bill 5
Scabies/Eggs lifespan? and a question about pre... (Apr '07) 9 hr itchy poo 543
the cure is so simple, I can't believe it...... (Jan '11) 10 hr Itchytoo 1,551
the miracle cure with link (precipitated sulfur) 10 hr whitehairlady 10
Not scabies skin mites (Aug '12) 14 hr Lonely 19
Is anyone else seeing the mites and picking fro... (Nov '10) 17 hr Missyblue 21
More from around the web