arm & hammer
Bill

Detroit, MI

#936 Jul 26, 2014
Hi this Arm and Hammer powdered laundry soap kills this bug dead it's the alkalinity that drives it away it feels harmless to use it one cup in the bathtub soak 30 minutes head to toe for 30 minutes. I also use it 1 cup for 5 gallons of water in a sprayer and mist it from ceiling to floor and over the washing machine . it is also a very good wall cleaner , it leaves a white residue that's why it keeps on killing microbes and bugs .
God bless you can you chuck it,
Bill
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the Arm & Hammer thread because some have found that it works. It helped me, but I have to take a trip across the border to be able to get it. If you are in the States, get yourself some powdered A&H and try it. Then tell us how your other Chinese meds work after you've tried them. Don't mess with sulfur if you're allergic to it. There are alternatives.
mertle

Tampa, FL

#937 Jul 29, 2014
For bathing in borax...I make homemade liquid laundry detergent...u can google that k...from borax, a&h washing soda, and fels naptha soap..
follow the instructions u find online...make a five gallon bucket or w.e. of this.
.use about 12-16oz in your bath; soak 30. min and air dry ; spread sulfur mixed with oil all over

.use camphor or tea tree oil for the unbearable spots; see my other posts for clothing care etc...use chest rubfor cheaper camphor relief esp on private area.
mertle

Tampa, FL

#938 Jul 31, 2014
Armed and Fabulous wrote:
<quoted text>
I know..:-) I put about 10 drops of peppermint oil in an A&H bath and was freezing in the bath tub even when the water was still hot! live and learn I guess.
Lol me too...I put it in a sulfur lotion mix I concocted and totally froze :))
mertle

Tampa, FL

#939 Jul 31, 2014
Pool shock spray...a few grains of it dissolved in vinegar/water..is a desperatiin move on my part..
ran out of MMS:/. And I can't put a lot of info here cuz of no computer right now...all on my lil ol phone lol! So forgive me if I sound like "go find that yourself" .., I sure would put the detergent recipe here if I could lunk to it.

sry!!
mertle

Tampa, FL

#941 Aug 5, 2014
I read that African bush tea, lippia multiflora, not rooibos (which does calm itching), works better than permethrin. I also use my own chair at church and sit on a sprayed vinyl cushion I sit on in,my truck, anywhere I go. At work I spray a paper towel or dump spray on it, wipe off the chair seat and sit. They used to stare at me but I told them its inherited...it is on my part...but u can use that too:)). Oh lemon verbena is said to kill bacteria and mites...bush tea is from the verbenaceae family I read. So take one of thesr internally as tea and apply externally. And eat a cancer-free diet...its a healing diet that fights depression amd gives energy like crazy.
mertle

Tampa, FL

#942 Aug 5, 2014
Oh re vebena..demodex eat bacteria and produce protein...so if verbena/bush tea kills bacteria and mites...PTL...also starves them out I pray!!
mertle

Tampa, FL

#945 Aug 5, 2014
Here's another good diet for healing...http://www.hacres.co m/hallelujah-diet/explanation
mertle

Tampa, FL

#946 Aug 5, 2014
I found sulfur soap, called azufre, in a Mexican herb store connected to a supermercado. There are tons of herbs/oils there
Bought rattlesnake soap, called
Jabon de aceite de vivora de cascabel.a and h bath tonite...homemade liquid deterg tmo. PTL! Fighting a plant bug that got into my hair
pray plz. thnx.
mertle

Tampa, FL

#947 Aug 6, 2014
Rattlesnake soap is for skin issues:)))!
mertle

Tampa, FL

#948 Aug 6, 2014
Prsying for everyone today...infestations csn tske 6-8 wks to eliminate...we need immunity...re-infestations happened thru...sitting on a pew in church (private area); being hugged by lady (arms); dog in truck(all over); dog care (hands); plant care (arms, hands, head); house full of them...not zipping up slpg bag or covering head (all over); hugging infested relative, slpg on bed from them, visiting them, accepting eggs from their. infested chickens...,just sharing...be careful..
mertle

Tampa, FL

#949 Aug 17, 2014
Lemon verbena, relsted to African bush tea which kills mites...is available at Frontier Coop online in leaf form...Mountain Rose Herbs has LV in powder form for capsules/ingestion. To recap, LV is said to KILL BACTERIA AND KILL MITES. Mites survive on bacteria so this is a double whammy:)))!! PTL!!!
An over nite infusion is best...two tablespoons of LV leaves to 8 ,oz of water is standard for tea..just pur a strainer o/in n a pot, put leaves in it, and pour boiling water over the leaves and cover pot/strainer with a lid overnite. Refrigerate afterwards. Or use a clean cloth bag for leaves....get creative if u have to:)). God bless u let's do this!
Bill

Toledo, OH

#950 Aug 28, 2014
Hi

thank you for the lemon tip

also arm and hammer powder version only killa bacteria by leaving a residue of sodium carbonate on everything , it stops the bugs well

God bless you ,

Bill

ps mix is 1 cup per gallon of water and 1 cup in the bathtub and soak for 30 mins it is soothing and painless , it cures cuts in 2 days stopped bugs in my laundry room in 1 cieling to floor washing with a pump sprayer , leaves a white residue , which washes of if needed with carwash brush
mertle wrote:
Lemon verbena, relsted to African bush tea which kills mites...is available at Frontier Coop online in leaf form...Mountain Rose Herbs has LV in powder form for capsules/ingestion. To recap, LV is said to KILL BACTERIA AND KILL MITES. Mites survive on bacteria so this is a double whammy:)))!! PTL!!!
An over nite infusion is best...two tablespoons of LV leaves to 8 ,oz of water is standard for tea..just pur a strainer o/in n a pot, put leaves in it, and pour boiling water over the leaves and cover pot/strainer with a lid overnite. Refrigerate afterwards. Or use a clean cloth bag for leaves....get creative if u have to:)). God bless u let's do this!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#951 Aug 28, 2014
where do you get the arm and hammer in canada bill?
what is the exact name of this particular version?
Bill

Toledo, OH

#952 Aug 29, 2014
Hi ,

not sure you can buy Arm and Hammer laundry soap powder version in Canada it's the sodium carbonate in the Arm and Hammer laundry soap that does the trick and also the protease enzymes which is used for cleaning and also in an accent meat tenderizer you can buy Sun laundry soap powdered version I believe in Canada and it also contains sodium carbonate look for that I'll send you a link
excat name is arm & hammer powerfully clean naturely fresh
I like the clan burst version scent it is neglibly scented so it dosent have a strong perfume in it
God bless you Richie thanks
Bill
itchee wrote:
where do you get the arm and hammer in canada bill?
what is the exact name of this particular version?
alma

Cypress, TX

#954 Sep 9, 2014
Hi new here..my son and i have scabies but im not sure wich A & H to buy..help please..alma
Ruth

Hollywood, FL

#955 Sep 9, 2014
alma wrote:
Hi new here..my son and i have scabies but im not sure wich A & H to buy..help please..alma
It's Arm and Hammer Powdered Laundry detergent with sodium carbonate. It's at Wally World.
Adana

Midland, MI

#956 Sep 12, 2014
Because these things crawl up in my sinuses, I have a severe sinus infection. Finally got meds from the doc and a CAT Scan of my sinuses. Next I'm worried I will get meningitis, infection of the brain. If you get a fever or bad headache, head for the ER!

http://www.plosntds.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F... Lots of articles on Scabies on this site. Read it often!
Adana

Midland, MI

#957 Sep 12, 2014
Scabies, the human skin disease caused by infestation by the mite Sarcoptes scabiei var. hominis, causes considerable morbidity and mortality through direct effects and as a result of secondary bacterial infection. Scabies is a truly neglected disease, largely absent from the global health agenda, and its huge burden of disease is largely underappreciated. We contend that coordinated, global efforts to control this ubiquitous pathogenic mite are both important and achievable.

Read the link above that I posted. This is the first paragraph!

Since: Nov 14

Dallas, TX

#960 Nov 2, 2014
This is so hard. Im in my 30s. I have burrows when I sleep different lines and patterns. Only had a few bites. Im being treated by a homeppathic dtr. I had mulitple bugs, parasites, taking thess drops. I got bite by some bugs at bf house. I pray that im healed soon. I cry everyday. Hoping to speak to bill from michigan via email.
Tucson girl

Tucson, AZ

#961 Nov 3, 2014
ihatebugs wrote:
This is so hard. Im in my 30s. I have burrows when I sleep different lines and patterns. Only had a few bites. Im being treated by a homeppathic dtr. I had mulitple bugs, parasites, taking thess drops. I got bite by some bugs at bf house. I pray that im healed soon. I cry everyday. Hoping to speak to bill from michigan via email.
I know of no homeopathic things that work. DE helps. I tried everything. I did not want to ingest ivermectin, but I did 4 times. I cured. Good luck. Try to keep your spirits up. This will not kill you. Clean clean clean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
50 Tips for scabies 17 min Shelly Winters 19
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) 2 hr betseyB 4,459
Crawling sensations post or not? 3 hr marylandscabies 2
Albendazole works 18 hr Wtf 4
Over the counter scabies treatment at walmart 23 hr Singer 5
SHAMPOO for scabies in the hair Fri bjmmaynard 14
Dont waste money on theses things for scabies Fri Singer 4
More from around the web