Since: Aug 13

Bridgeview, IL

#893 Aug 23, 2013
vss wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you cannot cure scabies with borax and hydrogen peroxide mixture. It might keep the numbers down, but it doesn't cure. You need permethrin and ivermectin. Some people are cured with just permethrin, but some need both for a cure. Keep reading.
Don't pay any attention to Dr. Fred in da house. He/she/it is kind of creepy (you know, like a creepy bug that won't go AWAY).
Thanks I do have to go to the Drs cause I did not see any improvement last night Did u ever think that u want to yell so bad and give up ?
vss

Hollywood, FL

#894 Aug 23, 2013
marychat wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks I do have to go to the Drs cause I did not see any improvement last night Did u ever think that u want to yell so bad and give up ?
Don't give up on that borax and hydrogen peroxide solution. it does help. but you do need scabies meds and they are permethrin cream and ivermectin stromectol tablets. try to get your doctor to prescribe both.
take with you this information to the doctor. print it out.
http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/scabies/health_p...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#895 Aug 23, 2013
vss wrote:
<quoted text>Don't give up on that borax and hydrogen peroxide solution. it does help. but you do need scabies meds and they are permethrin cream and ivermectin stromectol tablets. try to get your doctor to prescribe both.
take with you this information to the doctor. print it out.
http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/scabies/health_p...
You are reported for impersonating me VSS Hollywood FL.
vss

Hollywood, FL

#896 Aug 23, 2013
don't pay attention to Fred/Shondatime. He's got his feathers all ruffled. don't be swayed by Fred's b.s. on this forum, either. Take all his posts with a grain of salt (herbal tincture).

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#897 Aug 23, 2013
vss wrote:
don't pay attention to Fred/Shondatime. He's got his feathers all ruffled. don't be swayed by Fred's b.s. on this forum, either. Take all his posts with a grain of salt (herbal tincture).
SLIME
vss

Hollywood, FL

#898 Aug 23, 2013
Fred, don't be angry with me. Your outbursts just make you look like a spoiled brat. You are capable of pulling it off, somewhat.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#899 Aug 24, 2013
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>
You're most likely confusing an allergic response with an acute imflamitory response. This happens because the endotoxins that are released during the massive die off from any effective treatment are more than you body can deal with. You need to better understand acute inflamatory response, endotoxin release and immune response.
You need to invest some time to understand these issues because this process of getting cured is quite complex and very counterintuitive.
You have to quit depending on your observations and depend on what is really happening.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflammation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endotoxin
An understanding of what is actually happening will heal you but it's going to take some reading on your part. I did it for myself and i can help you too.
Read this thread until it is second nature then you can drive this car to freedom.
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TP8...
I will be there to help. It took me a whole year to figure this out completely.
Fred, if you had read my post carefully, you would have realized that I've had various allergies many years before I ever had this mess. I can name the date this mess started. I have NOT tried the tinctures because of my allergies. I certainly understand die-off since I had been 'into' natural health for all of my adult life, just never had to deal with this.

Bridgeview, IL

#900 Aug 26, 2013
Ok I went to Walgreens the other Day and asked if they carried sulfur soap no she said ,she ask me what I was going to use it for ,I told her I had scabies she said did u ever try lice shampoo? and use that as a body wash? I said no so Im going to give this a try ,she said that Scabies and lice are basically the same ,I don't go to my Drs till Fri Im doing everything else for the house
vss

Hollywood, FL

#901 Aug 26, 2013
marychat wrote:
Ok I went to Walgreens the other Day and asked if they carried sulfur soap no she said ,she ask me what I was going to use it for ,I told her I had scabies she said did u ever try lice shampoo? and use that as a body wash? I said no so Im going to give this a try ,she said that Scabies and lice are basically the same ,I don't go to my Drs till Fri Im doing everything else for the house
What lady?

Scabies and Lice are not the same. Although, the lice are becoming resistant to the 1% permethrin Cream treatment. They have come up with a new med to treat lice and it is an ivermectin cream.(I'm not sure if it is strong enough to treat scabies, though).

The Lice treatment is only 1% permethrin. This doesn't work for scabies. Best to get your stromectol ivermectin and Elimite Permethrin Cream 5% from your doctor. Tell the doc you need a few refills.

Bridgeview, IL

#902 Aug 26, 2013
vss wrote:
<quoted text>
What lady?
Scabies and Lice are not the same. Although, the lice are becoming resistant to the 1% permethrin Cream treatment. They have come up with a new med to treat lice and it is an ivermectin cream.(I'm not sure if it is strong enough to treat scabies, though).
The Lice treatment is only 1% permethrin. This doesn't work for scabies. Best to get your stromectol ivermectin and Elimite Permethrin Cream 5% from your doctor. Tell the doc you need a few refills.
I am keeping up with all the cleaning and I go to the Drs on Fri hopefully he will give me more lotion maybe 3 or 4 and the iver to
bill

Ypsilanti, MI

#903 Aug 30, 2013
i
Help it go away by washing everything in arm and hammer powder version soap ,1 cup er gallon of water and bathe in 1 cup per bath for 30 mins , it is like white washing amd it kills this bug,
Peroxide 16 oz and water 32 oz and 2 tbls of borax will kill it too and stop itching if applied to the shin and left on , it is painless and a great help on top of what you already do
God bless you ,
Bill
Look at the arm and hammer thread it is helpful
Call anytime if you need help
Doe1769@yahoo.com
FRED

Golden, CO

#904 Aug 30, 2013
Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred, if you had read my post carefully, you would have realized that I've had various allergies many years before I ever had this mess. I can name the date this mess started. I have NOT tried the tinctures because of my allergies. I certainly understand die-off since I had been 'into' natural health for all of my adult life, just never had to deal with this.
The tinctures are made from plants and you are assuming you are allergic to them so you haven't even tried them. I have to wonder, based on how you have come to these conclusions, what do you eat? You're not making very much sense here.
jim

United States

#905 Aug 30, 2013
Dont answer him. he will only turn the info into something he can use AGAINST you. and to make u look stupid. he doesnt care about u. he is sick.

Bridgeview, IL

#906 Sep 1, 2013
Ok what if u have one in the mouth? how do u get rid of them
bill

Detroit, MI

#907 Sep 3, 2013
marychat wrote:
Ok what if u have one in the mouth? how do u get rid of them
Hi i took a quick swig 0f 151 proof rum
Or apply ethyl alcohol
bill

Rochester, NY

#908 Sep 16, 2013
This powder is sill killing all the bugs i pick up from the park , old truck etc , not a bite on me now 1 cup arm and hammer powder soap in the bath and soak for 30 mins and 1 cup in the sprayer with 1 gal o water to soak the environment ceiling to floor a wet vac up

4 tbgls baking soda in the shoes daily and no bites , 2 tbl coconut oil in the tub and soak for 10 mins puts up a shield against bites very well and works as a spray 2 tbls per 32 oz

God bless you He is the healer ,

Bill
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi i took a quick swig 0f 151 proof rum
Or apply ethyl alcohol

Since: Oct 09

Midland, MI

#909 Sep 20, 2013
Marychat, be careful not to let them in your mouth, they can drill anywhere and deep into the skin and organs. They cause cause organ failure, strokes, death, and blindness. I have them drilling in my gums. Read this article about the 100 yr old woman.

Go to this page and then when can see the article. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6828872150737...

Midland, MI

#910 Sep 20, 2013
Arm & Hammer never got rid of them for me even though I used the cream. It was because the room I rented, the rest of the family would not treat.

Read about this 100 yr old lady who died from Scabies.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/health/news/article...
Bill

Rochester, NY

#911 Sep 23, 2013
Hi Adana

I had to bleach my boots every week for 3 years until one day i learened the alkalinity of the arm and hammer powder version would stop this bug,i put 1 cup arm and hammer soap in each boot and shook it holding my breath because it is bad to breathe the powder. All bugs were gone in 8 hrs . I put 2 tbs plain baking soda in each boot each am to maintain bug free boots

Praise God for simple remedies

God bless you adana ,

Bill
Adana wrote:
Arm & Hammer never got rid of them for me even though I used the cream. It was because the room I rented, the rest of the family would not treat.
Read about this 100 yr old lady who died from Scabies.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/health/news/article...

Midland, MI

#912 Sep 23, 2013
It's better to just rip out the frecking carpet because there can be millions of mites in there.

Ignored Norwegian / Crusted Scabies

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6828872150737...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My scabies might be bird mites (Jun '08) 9 hr Unni 53
How do you get ivermectin in Canada ? 17 hr Pops55 3
Sun drying clothes (Jun '08) 19 hr none 12
Post scabies Wed Fcuk Scabies 18
Post Scabies Red Bumps (Aug '09) Wed Michele 131
Albendazole/Valbazen is a SCAM Wed Catzillaa 8
I am Cured (Dec '06) Tue MiteyFighter 978
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Sep 26 Canuckette 4,132

Scabies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE