|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Bill wrote:
Hi
1 cup Arm & Hammer laundry soap in the bath tub and soak for 30 mins , and 1 cup per gallon in a pump sprayer sprayed on everything is the end of this bug ( POWDERED type only it only contains Sodium carbonate).
Outside a hose end garden rose sprayer with 2 cups Arm & Hammer POWDERED laundry soap AND 12 oz water, shake it up , screw on the hose and soak the house outside top to bottom.
Sleep on a n air mattress , deflate and roll up and soak it in 1 cup Arm & Hammer laundry soap in the bath tub or a 5 gallon bucket daily,
God bless you ,
BIll
I do not have a tub. Is there another effective way to use the Arm & Hammer powder? Like in a leave on lotion, or in body wash?
Bill

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Hi

Many are pouring it on I use 1 teasp per cup of water and pour it on and leave it for 30 mins

It works well

Pray hard God is in control

2 tbls cconut oil in the bath tup and soak in the diluted oil makes it soak in and stops crawling . And it makes a shield on the skin . Purchase next to the olive oil at most grocerys. Nativa brand Organic is better and smells excellent

God bless you

Bill

He annoints my head with oil . My cup runneth over .

I years of no crawling since using the coconut oil in the bath , something about the dilution and the warm water works , stops swarms in tracks in the car too. It is very easy to wash off. Annd it is eatable , 1/2 oz per day clears the body of fungus , cured my friend of a 5 year toenail fungus drinking that amount for 6 months and the nail grew in after 5 years with no nail due to fungus
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have a tub. Is there another effective way to use the Arm & Hammer powder? Like in a leave on lotion, or in body wash?

Cedar Falls, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Bill wrote:
Hi
Many are pouring it on I use 1 teasp per cup of water and pour it on and leave it for 30 mins
It works well
Pray hard God is in control
2 tbls cconut oil in the bath tup and soak in the diluted oil makes it soak in and stops crawling . And it makes a shield on the skin . Purchase next to the olive oil at most grocerys. Nativa brand Organic is better and smells excellent
God bless you
Bill
He annoints my head with oil . My cup runneth over .
I years of no crawling since using the coconut oil in the bath , something about the dilution and the warm water works , stops swarms in tracks in the car too. It is very easy to wash off. Annd it is eatable , 1/2 oz per day clears the body of fungus , cured my friend of a 5 year toenail fungus drinking that amount for 6 months and the nail grew in after 5 years with no nail due to fungus
<quoted text>
OK, coconut oil is a safe internal/external combo that fights some fungi and bugs. Good!
Back to arm & hammer washing soda. Maybe there are no reports yet on safety and efficacy of a small amount in leave on lotion?

Cedar Falls, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Thanks for the 1 teaspoon A&H washing soda per 1 cup water to be left on for 30 min then rinse.

Since: Nov 12

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

I tried it for a couple nights now n there's no difference I'm getting tired of this.. I'm just wasting money and time at this point

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

"Joseph Townsend said: People, you are treating yourselves with Arm and Hammer laundry detergent. Doctors and scientists have created drugs that clear up scabies. You may have had bad luck with these in the past, but I'm willing to bet you got reinfested from not cleaning or not having proper hygiene. My uncle works as a dermatologist and I hate to say this, but he claims out of all the people he sees that have a hard time getting rid of scabies, it's always fat dumpy people. Clean your disgusting house and body, take the proper treatments as prescribed by a doctor and stop taking baths in laundry detergent...."

Really because before this I was a lingerie model and always had perfect hygiene habits ... so much for fat dumpy and disgusting d-bag
soapmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

youtube.com/watch... …Arm & Hammer works well on Old Fart or Young Stinkers
really hit them right on the spot
JustJacqueline

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

So...I have been alternating between arm and hammer soaks and borax soaks as well as taking a night off and doing a shower with neem soap and then pouring baking soda water mix over me and air drying... I am miserable and still getting bit. So are my children. What's worse is, I have aggravated their eczema and now it seems like I have developed spots of eczema over my arms too. I already have psoriasis so not like I need another skin issue. Am I doing something wrong? I wash bedding and clothing every day. I lysol our sofa daily. Vaccuum daily. Not sure if I have scabies as all I ever see are very large BUG BITE like lesions that simmer down to small itchy bug bites. If I scratch at a big it "hives" up again. Really strange. UGH. I have yet to actually see any type of bug period. HELP! Just ordered sulphur ointment. If it doesn't help this I'm sure it will help my psoriasis.
Bill

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Hi

saok the furnitur I 1 cup borax , 1cup epsom salts ,1 cup water. sleep on an air matress. carpet fresh the carpets. or baking soda on carpet
use
16 ozperoxide and
2 tbl borax and
32oz water
put on lesions
for 15 days, they went away for me
I use a tri-jet fogger from www.cedarcide.com , or .org ? I use the above furniture mixin it and fogged every room ,every 3 days for a month

God bless you
Bill

doe1769@yahoo.com if you have any questions
JustJacqueline wrote:
So...I have been alternating between arm and hammer soaks and borax soaks as well as taking a night off and doing a shower with neem soap and then pouring baking soda water mix over me and air drying... I am miserable and still getting bit. So are my children. What's worse is, I have aggravated their eczema and now it seems like I have developed spots of eczema over my arms too. I already have psoriasis so not like I need another skin issue. Am I doing something wrong? I wash bedding and clothing every day. I lysol our sofa daily. Vaccuum daily. Not sure if I have scabies as all I ever see are very large BUG BITE like lesions that simmer down to small itchy bug bites. If I scratch at a big it "hives" up again. Really strange. UGH. I have yet to actually see any type of bug period. HELP! Just ordered sulphur ointment. If it doesn't help this I'm sure it will help my psoriasis.
Ariana

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Arm & hammer worked at stopping the itch however beach is what seems to work best. I combine the 2.

It's not a fast cure however, it works. I think this is part of a cure.

Remember there are different mites and I am willing to bet not everyone here who thinks they have scabies, has the scabies mite. Some may be bird mites, others dog mites. Some could even have bed bugs. Even more rare, sandfly or fungus gnats that bite at night but seen has harmless fruit flys by day.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

i cannot use bleach. i am allergic. still questioning whether we even have mites...
Anonymous

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

hi im from ireland they dont sell arm and hammer here is there any way that some one could post some over and il obviously get the money to them ...this thing is killing me ...i would be so grateful ...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

irish ich alot wrote:
hi im from ireland they dont sell arm and hammer here is there any way that some one could post some over and il obviously get the money to them ...this thing is killing me ...i would be so grateful ...
Do you have OxiClean in Ireland? That has the active ingredient in it that makes the powdered Arm & Hammer effective. It is a laundry additive.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Canuckette wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have OxiClean in Ireland? That has the active ingredient in it that makes the powdered Arm & Hammer effective. It is a laundry additive.
Your information is as offbeat as it ever was.

Oxiclean has 4% hydrogen peroxide and 1% sodium hydroxide (lye), it oxygenates cells and kills pathogens that way.

Arm and Hammer is just sodium carbonate, it is what caused "skf" to have lung problems. If you need oxiclean to get some relief you have something other than mites.
Bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Hi Mary gloria , Joe Lotus ,

Skf told me the lung trouble she had was from using lighter fluid in the bath water and she was rushed to the emergency room for it.

And the oxy clean info I posted was from Hollys report after 5 years of battling se discovered oxy in the wash worked .

God bless you Mel,

Bill
lotus_fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your information is as offbeat as it ever was.
Oxiclean has 4% hydrogen peroxide and 1% sodium hydroxide (lye), it oxygenates cells and kills pathogens that way.
Arm and Hammer is just sodium carbonate, it is what caused "skf" to have lung problems. If you need oxiclean to get some relief you have something other than mites.
FRED

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Bill you really don't understand the difference between a subsiding of symptoms and being cured and you don't understand the scope of the problem.
If you want ta actually understand what is happening to people here you'll need to get your head out of your bible and learn something that is fact based instead of faith based.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

FRED wrote:
Bill you really don't understand the difference between a subsiding of symptoms and being cured and you don't understand the scope of the problem.
If you want ta actually understand what is happening to people here you'll need to get your head out of your bible and learn something that is fact based instead of faith based.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cBVGzf-fFl0XX
As I tried to tell you when I made the comment about your thinking that you're Santa Claus, you are NOT omnipotent. You really don't know all things, nor are you able to make diagnoses, nor do you even understand what the facts really are. You suddenly 'discovered' you have morgellons but that doesn't mean that everyone else here has morgellons nor does it mean that you can diagnose everyone else. The real fact is that you are guessing about yourself and morgellons. That is a matter of faith.
Bill

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Hi
1 cup Arm & Hammer laundry soap in the bath tub and soak for 30 mins , and 1 cup per gallon in a pump sprayer sprayed on everything is the end of this bug ( POWDERED type only it only contains Sodium carbonate).
Outside a hose end garden rose sprayer with 2 cups Arm & Hammer POWDERED laundry soap AND 12 oz water, shake it up , screw on the hose and soak the house outside top to bottom.
Sleep on an air mattress , deflate and roll up and soak it in 1 cup Arm & Hammer laundry soap in the bath tub or a 5 gallon bucket daily, RInse in shower , drip dry , reinflate with a hair dryer on cool shot takes 90 secs to reinflate, never burned out a hair dryer yet from re-inflating,

God bless you ,
BIll
Bill

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Best post I ever saw from a farmer

Mites and farmer tricks
link
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/birdmite...

I don't know where you people are from, whether it be city, or too far north to know this, but "mites" are nothing new, and there is nothing "foreign about them.

I was raised, and still live in Louisiana, which is called, "semi-tropical. " I was raised on a farm/ranch. There are so many different types of mites, that

bite, that I will not begin to try to list many; I will give a few examples. Warm blooded animals get lice; plants get lice; they are not the same type of

lice. the "lice" that infest your turnip green patch, will not bite you because it suddenly "got warmer" in the US. The mites and lice that infest your chicken

house, will not be satisfied with sucking on turnip greens; but they will crawl all over a human and give you the "itch" for many days after you have gotten

rid of the mites. There are "redbugs," picked up from walking through grass, brush, or sometimes dirt. They will burrow under your skin and make you want to

take a wire brush and shed your won hide off. There are seed ticks that will cover you from brushing against the wrong tree limb, or infest your living room

when you buy that "real" tree at Christmas. The "Mange" in dogs, or as we humans dislike having to call it, "Scabies," that will infest you and all your

pets. There are hog lice, chiken mites, Sarcopic mange, ring worm,(& scores of other funguses from cattle and horses and dogs), that humans can get. There is

the "creeping crud," a fungus, that sometimes does not show to the naked eye for months, but will make you claw until you bleed, usually starting at the

ankles and working up; it lives in the soil. While we back woods, country people may call all these vermin and varmints funny names, and we may seem

stupid to some, we know these critters you are talking about; they were here in the US long before you went overseas. It is just as possible that you caught it

from your Georgia tent mate when he returned from leave, as it is that you caught it in Iraq, or some other "hot" place.

continued on the next post

BIll
Bill

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

contined from post above from a farmer

We have put a couple of cap fulls of pine oil or bleach in our bath water for years; we have cleaned our houses with pine oil for hundreds of years. We have

dabbed pine oil, turpintine, and sometimes if desperate enough, coal oil, on redbugs,(and various other critters that attached themselves to us), to kill

them for hundreds of years. We have coated ourselves in various kinds of fats, mud, and paste to keep them off, and to kill them when they decided to live on

us anyway. We have bathed in baking soda, salt and epsoms salt to keep from itching; smeared paste from mustard, baking soda and tobacco to help. We have

taken the "skin" from egg shells and pit on bad bites, to draw the "itch" out. We have chewed on the sulphur ends of hard matches, and made a paste out

of "flowers of sulfur;" which bugs hate the smell of, and it keeps the bites from getting infected. One of the bad things about itchy bites, it all that
scratching and hot, blooding flesh, attracts even more critters.
As for borax; you can buy "20 Mule Team"borax powder; it's been around longer than any of us. We wash with it, neutralize orors with it, remove stains with

it, etc. Most of all, down here, we have been rubbing it on our meat in our smoke houses for ages; flies won't even light on it. we just wash it off when

we take it out to eat. I heard in the eighties, that they were "blowing" recycled, chipped up, news papers into the walls of old historical homes to

insulate them. Guess what they were soaking the news paper in prior to drying and chopping it up? That's right...Borax. Not only does it kill bugs, repel

bugs, repel rodents and prevent them from chewing and nesting in the paper insulation, but it makes the paper fire retardent. You can make your on roach

and ant bait with it by mixing it with flour and sugar, or just corn syrup and Borax. You can use it like carpet fresh, and you can wash your walls and floors

and counters with it; use it as a paste for scrubbing; just don't rinse it too well, and you will see a lessening of itchy critters. And for people that want

their clothes clean, but do not like fragrance fumes, etc., it's the best for your laundry.

If the varmints are eating your ankles up, mix some borax with your lotion or vaseline; it will repel them and has antibiotic properties

Summary :

Borax$3.99
Mustard 2.00
skin of egg $1.99 haven't tried that one yet
coaltar shampoo 5.99
pinesol $4.00
bleach .69
sulphur $12.00 www.Americarx.com
baking soda $1.00
tobacco $4.00
fats .01 off a steak
mud $.00
and make s paste

Pretty cheap ! And they work

God bless you ,

BIll

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Scabies Forum right now

Search the Scabies Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Picture and video of scabies 10 hr Cody Oebel 2
SCAMS dont buy these for scabies their scams 10 hr Cody Oebel 6
Scabies on face and scalp? (Aug '07) 21 hr Joanne 871
how do i get rid of scabies once and for all? i... (Feb '07) Tue Diatomaceous Earth 4,104
ivermectin rash, help! Mon Tucson girl 19
dead sea salt (Feb '12) Mon Tucson girl 19
burnt motor oil Mon mertle 2
Look at this picture of skin with mites and mig... (Apr '08) Mon skt1970 130
Removing Scabies from your Environment (Jan '08) Aug 15 Poppykat 245
ivermectin dosage chart and info (Oct '11) Aug 11 real indian 619
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••