First Prev
of 47
Next Last
skf

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 2, 2009
i am not going to reply to any posta because i dont want to upset the few .but i thought i would start this one for those who have began the armor hammer and getting any results .be neat to have like a diary to say how you are doing week to week .cant wait to hear some good news for a change .please stop all the poison regimines .i almost died from all that and it wears your body out .it took me about a month or a little more to get to where i am now .good luck and god bless
SAND@SCRTC.COM .(THIS IS FOR ANYONE WHO TRULY BELIEVES THIS CAN BE BEAT ..THE ONES WITH FAITH AND PATIENCE ) PLEASE DONT E-MAIL ME IF YOUR GOING TO BE RUDE .SINCERILY FROM THE HEART ...SANDRA
buggie

United States

#2 Sep 3, 2009
Thanks. You don't upset me. Could you be more detailed on how you use it? I bought fragrance free powder arm n hammer laundry detergent. Is that the correct thing?
I rinsed myself with it after the shower tonight. Feel a little tingley. Roommate noticed the detergent smell.
Thanks
BILL IN MICH

Jackson, MI

#3 Sep 3, 2009
Hi SKF

Lovin this , no bugs ,, thank God
on 8/23/09 3:03 pm used arm & hammer plain old powder in kitchen ,
arm and hammer 1 cup per gallon in sprayer , sprayed top to bottom ceiling and walls and in the vents 10 days ago or so , they are gone, put a lille on my hair each day ( 1/2 teaspoon per cup of water , dumped on the head , lathered and left, let dry no itches all day , my hair looks great and feels like new ,, bumps are fading , and head hasent itched in days

........yea !

Praise God

Bye ,
BIll

ps Wha hooooooo ..... I am back ,,

God love yaa SKF ...
skf wrote:
i am not going to reply to any posta because i dont want to upset the few .but i thought i would start this one for those who have began the armor hammer and getting any results .be neat to have like a diary to say how you are doing week to week .cant wait to hear some good news for a change .please stop all the poison regimines .i almost died from all that and it wears your body out .it took me about a month or a little more to get to where i am now .good luck and god bless
SAND@SCRTC.COM .(THIS IS FOR ANYONE WHO TRULY BELIEVES THIS CAN BE BEAT ..THE ONES WITH FAITH AND PATIENCE ) PLEASE DONT E-MAIL ME IF YOUR GOING TO BE RUDE .SINCERILY FROM THE HEART ...SANDRA

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4 Sep 3, 2009
That's great to hear Bill and thanks for the instructions.
It'd be good to see how Zelda's getting on as I understand you sent her some A&H...I expect she'll post on this thread shortly..?
I'm tempted to ask if you know what you have or had
as in scabies or bird mites but frankly it doesn't matter as long as you, and hopefully more of us, have some release from this torment.
skf

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 3, 2009
since others are seriously takin this into account .i want to ask bill .DID you get the powder to zelda?.i guess you caould use it however you wish .bill has said some good examples here .thats about how i did it as well .i was however in class tonight and felt one slight crawl in my nose .went to blow it and that was it .thats the only symptom i have encountered in a month or so .im not complaining .this stuff is really making a difference like nothing i have i ever tried before .bill i am so grateful and it brings my heart joy to hear you being so excited ..how long had you sufferered did you say before you did this ? thanks for all the kind persons who believed me .this is truly nothing to joke about and i just dont understand anyone getting upset as i told my eradication process .we are all in the same baot and we need to stick together because we are really all we have in eah other because as we all know help out there is scarce and being believed is a major issue for me .but we will conquer this demon and come out on top because we are the world and we have to voice our opinions and make this battle easier on others if we possibly can .that is my goal and i will not stop .i am woman ..hear me roar!!! lol
skf

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 3, 2009
buggie wrote:
Thanks. You don't upset me. Could you be more detailed on how you use it? I bought fragrance free powder arm n hammer laundry detergent. Is that the correct thing?
I rinsed myself with it after the shower tonight. Feel a little tingley. Roommate noticed the detergent smell.
Thanks
make sure you get the powder kind .its just different than the liquid .it doesnt matter who smells the detergent .you are on a mission to get back in the game of life without something holding you back .did bills comment help you? it explained it in good detail and thats about how i did it also .any more questions please ask .it dont matter how the questions sound and how many times they are repeated after a long time of this sometimes we just want to be free so bad that we all sound silly at times but thats just part of it .lets go folks we have a battle to fight and win .DAMN BUGS ! WE ARE HERE TO ATTACK YOU NOW!
Bandit56

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Sep 3, 2009
skf wrote:
<quoted text>make sure you get the powder kind .its just different than the liquid .it doesnt matter who smells the detergent .you are on a mission to get back in the game of life without something holding you back .did bills comment help you? it explained it in good detail and thats about how i did it also .any more questions please ask .it dont matter how the questions sound and how many times they are repeated after a long time of this sometimes we just want to be free so bad that we all sound silly at times but thats just part of it .lets go folks we have a battle to fight and win .DAMN BUGS ! WE ARE HERE TO ATTACK YOU NOW!
Thank you soooo much,I'm finally getting some relief...I've started last nite,took a bath for 30 minutes in the Arm & Hammer,I put too much in the bath last night,(2-full scoops..Ouch)all the sores from scratching burnt like heck,I rinsed off after,but no more itching,did the same tonite(one scoop)much better,I do my hair,and every where,soo much better,I even sprinkled it on my bottom sheet(after washing),then slept on the top sheet,I finally slept ALL NIGHT,yeah!!!!I MIXED UP 3-TABLE SPOONS/TO 32 OZS.of water and sprayed every where..Borax on the carpet,and around my bed,my computer table and wiped down the key board and mouse with the mixture of Arm & Hammer...In two days I've made more progress at getting closer to ridding myself of these damn things,than I have made in -5- months...I'll keep you posted....
armed and fabulous

San Rafael, CA

#8 Sep 4, 2009
I've been doing one thing after another since June to try to get rid of what is biting me in my apartment and car (and get it off my body). I'm so glad to have found your posting about the arm and hammer detergent. I started with it two days ago and so far it seems to be working. I'm renting a downstairs room in a house, and haven't been able to find any source of the problem. I did hear some medium sized animal (raccoon maybe) bumping around in the crawl space of my unit, right before this started happening. None of the doctors or dermatologist have been able to tell me what this is, and I've brought several samples of what could be bugs to be identified, but no id yet. I'm moving, and am cleaning every item before packing it, am lining my moving boxes with plastic garbage bags, putting some A&H, borax and extra baking soda in the bag, packing the items, dropping in some mothballs and twist tying it before closing the box. I'll keep these in storage for awhile and only have new and laundered things in my new place. I'm not sure what to do about the tv, but may just keep sponging it down with the A&H. I've had to rent a car while packing, as my car is the worst. I'd make progress in the house, but if I had to use my car it would start again. I sprayed the interior with the A&H mixture, poured some from the box on the drivers side carpet and put a jar of menthol crystals in water on the dashboard in the sun. I'm afraid to go near it now. Wish me luck, and I'll keep posting on how it all goes..it would be great to put this all behind us! And thanks again for the A&H discovery!
armed and fabulous

San Rafael, CA

#9 Sep 4, 2009
oh, I forgot to mention that, although my experience is most likely from it's some sort of mite, I haven't ruled out some sort of mold spore possibility. I just don't know much about that and whether it can cause a biting or stinging. But in the brief time I looked for info on it, there was a mention of using baking soda to kill mold. So the A&H may be beneficial in helping with that too.

Since: Aug 09

San Antonio

#10 Sep 4, 2009
Hi, I have to agree, this is by far the best remedy yet. And all these useless doctor's who don't even know what is going on keep prescribing poison!!! It really makes me upset! Especially since I used that crap on my 11 month old infant! I just started with the Arm & Hammer bathes, I've taken one 30 min bath so far, and I've already noticed a big difference! Can somebody please give some advice on how to rid my vehicle of these aweful bugs?
skf

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 4, 2009
sometimes its messy but mix your arm and hammer in your bug sprayer and when you have a couple of days when you dont have to drive it .soak it down wet inside .leave the windows down and then just wash it off when you get ready to go .continue doing this until its out of your car .dont know if its all the alkilinity but they sure cant live in it .(talking about your car ...im glad to hear all this good news on here .just keep going until you kill that last bastard .
bitdmitestorture d

United States

#12 Sep 4, 2009
I wonder if the A&H people know about the newly discovered benefits of their product, mite killer! I'm going to try it this week end, I've been suffering this infestation for almost 3 months already, is a torture!
Bandit56

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Sep 4, 2009
bitdmitestortured wrote:
I wonder if the A&H people know about the newly discovered benefits of their product, mite killer! I'm going to try it this week end, I've been suffering this infestation for almost 3 months already, is a torture!
I have noticed that right before going to bed is the best time to do the 30 minute bath..fairly warm to hot as you can stand the temp. of the water seems to help..1/2 to 1 full scoop of Arm & Hammer...If you have open wounds it might burn a-little,but that is worth it, not having the itch..LOL...good Luck keep us posted on your progress...
SKF

Glasgow, KY

#14 Sep 4, 2009
bitdmitestortured wrote:
I wonder if the A&H people know about the newly discovered benefits of their product, mite killer! I'm going to try it this week end, I've been suffering this infestation for almost 3 months already, is a torture!
oh darlin' try 3 years of this non- stop and every doctor looking at you and saying nothing is there while your sitting in his office feeling them crawl as hes diagnosing you as nuts .to me it was like a ski- fi movie where something is happening and no- one believes you .UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO THEM .we may have drs calling us one day and asking us how did you get rid of that ,i have never been so angry at the medical profession like i am now in all my life and im sure as soon as they see we are getting better then they may just pull it off the market after all these years .just anyone finding relief with this please come on this forum and assure people that there is hope .that makes such a difference sometimes to just one person .there is a reason to keep trying because i knew i would come across something that smacked them down .these things surely do have 1000 lives and it seems as though no matter what you do they come right back .i just made up my mind and i experimented with anything and everything but i could not wait to find something to remotely brought someone one good nights rest if anything .and when this stopped the itching on me almost instant i knew i had to share that .
those of you who do get free from the soap please ,please dont be self centered and always come back from time to time and encourage those who have even just started this nightmare .its going around fast and we have to always know there is some one out there who knows what these things feel like ,they believe you and always there to listen and help .life is so precious and the evil one comes to steal and destroy but now when my feet hit the floor the ole devil says uh oh SHES UP!! KEEPING EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU IN MY THOUGHTS AND I PRAY FOR THE SUFFERING TO BE OVER .
SKF

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 4, 2009
FOR ME ..IT IS BIRDMITES because just the scabie mite are not that hard to kill when you are doing all you can to rid yourself of them .these birdmites are tenacious and just travel all over your area not just your skin .after everything i had done i dont know how they stood me for so long .i be lovin all my cootie friends .we are indeed some special breeds .
BILL IN MICH

Jackson, MI

#16 Sep 4, 2009
Hi SKF

I havent talked to Zelda, I emailed her, no answer yet

I have been battling this bug since Aug 05'

Nothing ever killed them like this arm and hammer powered laundry soap, no scent, no bleach version $5.00 for 6 pounds. 1 cup per gallon in a sprayer...amazing, it leaves a residue that stops them. I havent sprayed for 11-15 days,

There is no smell , no burn, its like baking soda to me, but it isnt, so I use it very carefully, I never breathe it , ever

Thanks again for sharing

God bless you ,
BIll
skf wrote:
since others are seriously takin this into account .i want to ask bill .DID you get the powder to zelda?.i guess you caould use it however you wish .bill has said some good examples here .thats about how i did it as well .i was however in class tonight and felt one slight crawl in my nose .went to blow it and that was it .thats the only symptom i have encountered in a month or so .im not complaining .this stuff is really making a difference like nothing i have i ever tried before .bill i am so grateful and it brings my heart joy to hear you being so excited ..how long had you sufferered did you say before you did this ? thanks for all the kind persons who believed me .this is truly nothing to joke about and i just dont understand anyone getting upset as i told my eradication process .we are all in the same baot and we need to stick together because we are really all we have in eah other because as we all know help out there is scarce and being believed is a major issue for me .but we will conquer this demon and come out on top because we are the world and we have to voice our opinions and make this battle easier on others if we possibly can .that is my goal and i will not stop .i am woman ..hear me roar!!! lol
David

Fountain Hills, AZ

#17 Sep 7, 2009
skf wrote:
<quoted text>make sure you get the powder kind .its just different than the liquid .it doesnt matter who smells the detergent .you are on a mission to get back in the game of life without something holding you back .did bills comment help you? it explained it in good detail and thats about how i did it also .any more questions please ask .it dont matter how the questions sound and how many times they are repeated after a long time of this sometimes we just want to be free so bad that we all sound silly at times but thats just part of it .lets go folks we have a battle to fight and win .DAMN BUGS ! WE ARE HERE TO ATTACK YOU NOW!
Skf,
Noticed your information about A&H.My wife has been batttle bitting mites in our home for two years. We have used all kinks of chemicals to no avail. Showed my wife your comments and went out to get the A&H yesterday to try but we are a bit confused. Some people are using A&H powder detergent and others say A&H, do they mean baking soda? We purchased the baking soda, did we get the correct product? Can you put us on he right path. Thx David
Bandit56

Hialeah, FL

#18 Sep 7, 2009
David,You need the Arm & Hammer Laundry soap in the powder form...It will say dermatologist Tested,No Perfume and Dye in it....It has Activated Baking Soda Deodorizer in it...1/2-to
-full scoop in a full bath for 30 minutes...
Bandit56

Hialeah, FL

#19 Sep 7, 2009
Sorry,1/2 to 1 full scoop......If you or she has open wounds,You might want to start with 1/2 scoop till they start healing...I started with 2- scoop in my first bath,and it did burn on the open wounds....I'm on my 6th day,and all wounds are almost gone....Still have post itching, but when I do I use my 32 oz. spray..(3- Tablespoons to as much as 1/4 scoop in a 32 oz. spray bottle...spray the heck out of everything..It will leave a white film,but You can clean that with water later after the critters are long gone...
Bandit56

Hialeah, FL

#20 Sep 7, 2009
I just wanted to post this and say a BIG THANK- YOU TO BILL FROM MICH.AND TO SKF..If not for them posting I would never have been able to see a light at the end of these critters in the tunnel..I'm still on the defensive and getting better,but this A & H is working....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 47
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scabies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies but no rash, just itching & crawling fe... (Mar '12) 15 min Depressed and anx... 122
Scabies/Eggs lifespan? and a question about pre... (Apr '07) 7 hr ramjett 493
scabies or what????? (Nov '11) 9 hr itchy and scabby 13
Ordering Links (Feb '07) 11 hr bitchenmaui 249
scabies wana be's 12 hr Worried 17
The ONLY Scabies cure that actually worked - Ps... (Jun '14) 15 hr betseyB 45
Mix your own Sulfur cream! (Feb '10) Sun Anne 64
More from around the web