Has anyone tried Revitaleze Repair Cream

Has anyone tried Revitaleze Repair Cream

Posted in the Rosacea Forum

Since: Jul 12

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2012
I've been using NuGlow's 100% natural Revitaleze Repair Cream with great results. I'm wondering if anyone else has tried it.
http://www.nuglowskincare.com/Revitaleze-Skin...
Culann

Ireland

#2 Jul 19, 2012
Has it cleared your rosacea?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 19, 2012
I'm guessing that is spam, probably works about as good as ROSADYN. Pretty lamo of this company. Vague message from unknown person for a product that isn't for Rosacea.
Culann

Ireland

#4 Jul 19, 2012
Your a very negative person Ben. What do you suggest for curing Rosacea?

Location hidden

#5 Jul 19, 2012
I guarantee we won't hear from Westwanda, she wrote a similar message on the ekzema board. I see these types of messages on many other boards, which is why I'm so cynical. Just like bogus e-mails, eventually you learn to spot them quickly.

This board has never been about serious Rosacea talk (and there are plenty of board that are), long before I ever got fed up with Nase, just go back to the first messages on this board. Nase in fact came here when he got banned from the other three boards.

I've been using dandruff shampoo, seems to work for me. It cleans without leaving my face feel dry and tight, although I don't know if it has any real rosacea curing properties other than cleaning skin.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 20, 2012
Surprise surprise, her post was published in Beverly Hills California, the same mailing address of NuGlow. I rest my case.
Amberlynn Mary Southdowns

Dallas, TX

#7 Jul 21, 2012
Howdy ya'll. I just use bovine sperm on my kisser. Works great wonders. I live in upstate ny, cow country...plenty of bovine sperm ready for use.
JVax

Denver, CO

#8 Jul 22, 2012
Ben 1970 already uses bovine sperm instead of milk.
JVax

Denver, CO

#9 Jul 22, 2012
Ben 1970... I'm glad we have you around to police every product known to mankind. Does bovine sperm taste better than Soy Milk? Thank Ben. You're a real saviour looking out for everyone's best interest and using unbiased logic to debate topics.

Thanks anonymous poster with alias for telling us the truth about things.

Location hidden

#10 Jul 23, 2012
You can't have it both ways Nase, first you complain I don't point out other frauds, then you complain when I do. The difference is that I witnessed this one, and I didn't witness the ones you claimed, if they ever existed. It is so obvious you are both Nase and Amberlynn, who else but Nase would repeat such garbage.
Amberlynn mary southdowns

United States

#11 Jul 23, 2012
I dunno who nase is butt i's is a reel purseun.. I's tellin ya'll the honest truth synce i's been usin bovine sperm on my reddness itt's gone git dun by the creek. Chickens is in my house now cuz ya'll called me over herre to me komputer.
Mary Jo

Calgary, Canada

#12 Jul 23, 2012
Ben 1970 uses bovine and cat sperm for best results if I recall correctly?
Amberlynn mary southdowns

Dallas, TX

#13 Jul 23, 2012
Ben1970 uses stale horse crap as an exfoliant, bovine sperm as a face wash, then cat sperm as a follow up treatment. After that he adds the finishing touches of dog puke as a face mask.
SanDiego1954

San Diego, CA

#15 Jun 5, 2014
I've been using the product and it really works for me. I was skeptical but when you look at the ingredients you can see it's a quality product.
Westwanda wrote:
I've been using NuGlow's 100% natural Revitaleze Repair Cream with great results. I'm wondering if anyone else has tried it.
http://www.nuglowskincare.com/Revitaleze-Skin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosacea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Try washing face with Head & Shoulders shampoo (Feb '07) Jun 26 Lucille 188
A new rosacea treatment (May '13) Dec '14 Anonymous 3
Dr. Nase - Superb Beating Rosacea Book (Jul '12) Sep '14 Lesjarokee 11
Dr Nase Research and Elidel Rosacea Tx (Jul '12) Jul '14 Lesjarokee 12
I was healed from rosacea in 3 weeks! (Jun '14) Jun '14 judith3528 1
Rosadyn Topical Tests R Confidential (May '12) May '14 guest 7
Rosadyn - Better Business Burea & Premiere Rating (Oct '11) May '14 guest 23
More from around the web