Laval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Judged:

The nail in the coffin just went through Peter Waters and Richard Lambert.
Johnathan

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Judged:

Dermalux sold rlt devices behind the scenes so they would not have to spend money testing its safety and getting medical device approval. That lead to all these injuries and official investigation.

Photos of skin damage and emails will be posted.

If anyone wants verification, you can see it on the Internet -- dermalux aka richard lambert closed his business in two days and is gone. peter waters was released that same day and could not supply devices already paid for.

they both got what they deserved. much more to come....
Byron

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

Carrie S wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnathan,
This is the funniest part of this entire fiasco. Dermalux's president actually posted on the forum that they were delivering unapproved medical devices and light bulbs to use in non approved devices.
When forum members asked about side effects they were experiencing and returns, the Dermalux president conveniently disappeared... forever.
They shot themselves in the foot.
Carrie
Carrie,

Unbelievable. Can you paste the exact forum post. Peter Waters and Dermalux cannot defend those posts at all and its the first time these two turtles popped their heads out.... when they were getting heat by Dr. Crouch, Dr. Nase and clients.

Byron
Johnathan

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Not sure how RichardLambert-Dermlux is going to get out of this one?
Johnathan

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

Game over. Dermalux admitted to supplying Peter Waters with parts of a medical device to sell.

The UK Regulatory Commission already has that post.

Waters, I'm not sure if you're familiar with the truth and how it works, but when you admit something in public with your co-conspirator, that's not a wise move if your running a con and scamming people's money.
Johnathan

Laval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Judged:

Byron wrote:
<quoted text>
Carrie,
Unbelievable. Can you paste the exact forum post. Peter Waters and Dermalux cannot defend those posts at all and its the first time these two turtles popped their heads out.... when they were getting heat by Dr. Crouch, Dr. Nase and clients.
Byron
Yes, Byron, please post this. This is all the information the investigators need because you can't just manufacture a medical device from your basement while on anti-psychotic medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rosacea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Nase Research and Elidel Rosacea Tx (Jul '12) Jul 29 Lesjarokee 12
Try washing face with Head & Shoulders shampoo (Feb '07) Jul '14 hkhamer 183
I was healed from rosacea in 3 weeks! Jun '14 judith3528 1
Has anyone tried Revitaleze Repair Cream (Jul '12) Jun '14 SanDiego1954 14
Rosadyn Topical Tests R Confidential (May '12) May '14 guest 7
Rosadyn - Better Business Burea & Premiere Rating (Oct '11) May '14 guest 23
Pyratine XR is a big disappointment (May '09) May '14 guest 25

Search the Rosacea Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000