Spinner and Paddle Foot

Naperville, IL

#1 Jul 2, 2009
Does anyone have a copy at hand of "Beating Rosacea" by Nase?
Hans

Austria

#2 Jul 2, 2009
Yes.
Spinner and Paddle Foot

Naperville, IL

#3 Jul 2, 2009
Hans,
In the back of your book there are pictures, one of Nase after having Pulse-dye laser treatment, with his face extremely red and bruised. Is that the same picture that is on his website, claiming to be him with severe rosacea?

“We want the truth”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 6, 2009
Did you get an answer as to whether it was the same picture? I binned my copy of the book several years ago but there must be plenty of other people around who still have theirs and that could check?

Can't believe that he would be that stupid to use the same picture but then you never know with him.
Spinner and Paddle Foot

Naperville, IL

#5 Jul 8, 2009
I'm fairly positive that it's the same pic, in "Beating rosacea" it's captioned that it's Nase after an intense Pulse-dye laser treatment, but on his website it's captioned him with severe rosacea. I also pitched my book years ago after he screwed me out of $3000.00 by sending me to Dr. Darm for the intensive laser protocol that he quickly reversed on, when their contract was dissolved.

Since: Jul 09

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jul 8, 2009
Spinner and Paddle Foot wrote:
I'm fairly positive that it's the same pic, in "Beating rosacea" it's captioned that it's Nase after an intense Pulse-dye laser treatment, but on his website it's captioned him with severe rosacea. I also pitched my book years ago after he screwed me out of $3000.00 by sending me to Dr. Darm for the intensive laser protocol that he quickly reversed on, when their contract was dissolved.
Spinner,

I am sorry to hear that you wasted $3,000. You should always ask the physician to reimburse you a percentage... or they can offer 3 to 5 free treatments.

I was prepared to go to Dr. Darm's for treatment, but, luckily was warned against this by Dr. Nase after he found out that Dr. Darm was using 12 year old equipment unbenounced to him. So he actually recommended cancelling the series of treatments. I guess you need the most advanced equipment to perform this and Dr. Nase was not privy to the outdated machinery at the time. I dont think you can fault Dr. Nase on this, and while his warning may have come to late for you, I was notified personally in a timely fashion.

Did it make you worse?

Joseph B.
Spinner and Paddle Foot

Naperville, IL

#7 Jul 8, 2009
Nase said NOTHING about "outdated machinery" in his explanation via his own website, Nase did a complete flip-flop on Dr. Darms protocol of having 3-6 IPL/Laser treatments spaced only 1-day apart! First Nase said it was cutting edge and the best treatment out there, THEN AFTER THEIR "SECERT CONTRACT" WAS VOIDED, of Darm paying Nase $6,000.00 per month for sending patients to be treated by Dr. Darm, then Nase said it was no good, a very harmful and dangerous treatment. Your explanation is meaningless, the secret contract between Nase and Darm is a matter of public record via his Court appearence. As soon as Darm cancelled their deal, Darms treatment was highly dangerous according to Nase, I have all the old screen-shots from the Nase site and info on what I spent, seems a little fishy huh???
Spinner and Paddle Foot

Naperville, IL

#8 Jul 8, 2009
Ask Darm for 3-5 free treatments?? Waste more money flying across the Country to be treated by someone you say had "outdated machinery"!!- Can't fault Nase for not knowing Darm didn't have the most "advanced equipment"!! Then why was Nase pushing Darms treatment protocol so agressively!! You think it may have been the $6,000. a month he was getting paid as a schill to push rosacea sufferers to Darm?? Why didn't Nase know anything about Darms equipment? Maybe because he never even met Darm and Never even went out to Oregon!!- By the way your writing style reminds me of someone else... are you in Indiana right now, eating chocolate bon-bons on your sofa??
southwestsam

Perth, Australia

#10 Jul 18, 2013
I read in a science magazine that rosacea may be caused by mites on the skin and eyebrows. I have been covering my eyebrows, cheeks, nose and chin with an oil blend for facial skin (oil will block the breathing of other types of mites) and guess what no flare ups. I have evens stopped using my Rosex. Best of all I no longer have problems with my eyes that had previously started getting very sore and irritated.
Emma

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jan 8, 2014
Rosacea cream - http://bit.ly/1a7nYMI Having tried quite a few rosacea creams before this i wasnt expecting it to work like the others but i am pleasantly surprised. their price was very good and the cream worked wonders on my face.
Ryan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#13 Mar 19, 2014
Is this the book... http://remedieshealth.com/rosacea ? It claims you can get rid of rosacea without creams. Do you think it works?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosacea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Nase - Superb Beating Rosacea Book (Jul '12) Sep '14 Lesjarokee 11
Try washing face with Head & Shoulders shampoo (Feb '07) Aug '14 Togepikapuff 184
Dr Nase Research and Elidel Rosacea Tx (Jul '12) Jul '14 Lesjarokee 12
I was healed from rosacea in 3 weeks! (Jun '14) Jun '14 judith3528 1
Has anyone tried Revitaleze Repair Cream (Jul '12) Jun '14 SanDiego1954 14
Rosadyn Topical Tests R Confidential (May '12) May '14 guest 7
Rosadyn - Better Business Burea & Premiere Rating (Oct '11) May '14 guest 23
More from around the web