Since: Apr 14

Conroe, TX

#1 Apr 19, 2014
I had an anti-CCP test that came back at 82. My GP is referring me to a Rheumatologist. What does this mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rheumatoid Arthritis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone has Humira for sale (Apr '13) Tue Cluinmoy 167
can i cure rheumatoid arthritis (Oct '15) May 13 Leonie 3
RA factor test results (Dec '06) May 6 christina 180
levitra and viagra in combination Apr '16 Franklin 7
delay your ejaculation and hence the excitement... Apr '16 Battle 7
best generic viagra!? Apr '16 Anderson 1
I erased all symptoms of severe RA by changing ... (Oct '15) Feb '16 jxt 3
More from around the web