Blind Canadian rock musician Jeff Hea...

Blind Canadian rock musician Jeff Healey dies after battle with...

There are 24 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 2, 2008, titled Blind Canadian rock musician Jeff Healey dies after battle with.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Blind Canadian rock and jazz musician Jeff Healey died Sunday after a battle with cancer, friends said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dustin L-Laugh Dimblk

Nanaimo, Canada

#26 Mar 3, 2008
R.I.P. Jeff, you will be dearly missed.
bluesfan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#27 Mar 3, 2008
Keep on rockin' the house, Jeff.
AndreaPVB

Lake City, FL

#28 Mar 3, 2008
Like others, we first found him in Roadhouse then bought the "Hell to Pay" CD. We had our DJ play the song "I Think I Love You Too Much" at our wedding reception. Thanks for the great music, Jeff.
mumbakiss

Nashville, TN

#29 Mar 3, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmm wrote:
One of the best guitarist. Right up there with Stevie Ray Vaughn, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page. He was so talented. His music will live on and on. Thanks for leaving us beautiful music to listen to Jeff. You will be missed! Go sing with the angels and teach them a thing or two about the blues!!!!
My thoughts too, Im really bummed tonite, I loved Jeff Healey, so beautiful, so spiritual, rest in peace baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Retinoblastoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cancer and Genetics: What's the Connection? (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 2
Has anyone had or heard of this surgery? (Oct '13) Oct '13 Linds 1
News p53 promotes VEGF expression and angiogenesis i... (Jun '13) Jun '13 andrew j langham 1
toddler's photo (Jan '12) Jan '12 HRW 1
Prosthetic--silicone or Bio-eye Hydroxyapatite ... (Apr '09) Dec '11 Golam Robbani Ahmed 4
Concerned (Dec '11) Dec '11 Vanessa 1
Wondering about friends photo. (Nov '11) Nov '11 Amanda 1
More from around the web