Treatment that worked for me on palmo...

Treatment that worked for me on palmoplantar psoriasis

Posted in the Psoriasis Forum

Steven

Bayonne, NJ

#1 Jul 6, 2010
I tried and consulted many doctors in U.S for treatment of Palmoplantar psoriasis. Doctors recommended Vanos (Steroid) cream which cost freaking 500$ for 120 grams i bought 4 of them in 6 months without insurance but it worsen my condition, then i was on soriatane which cost me around 1000$ for 30 tablets. I dont mind spending money if it cures but instead it worsen my conditions and also i lost some portion of my hair on my head. So i consulted one doctor in India and he put me on Methotrexate for 1 month and gave me a lotion called Halonova -S and to put on the infected area and within 1 month I have been recovered almost 95%
JoAnne

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Jul 6, 2010
Like u I have tried every medicine known to man & naturopath. I went from dermo to dermo to find something that would work for me. I have done the diets and every caustic cream and medication there is. I have been using crocodile oil and cannot believe the difference. The scales have gone and I no longer have the burning itch. It's full of omega 3,6. & 9 and after 10 years I have never seen results like this. It's cheaper than most medication I have been on& I wish I could tell everyone about it. The product I use is from cairns in QLD called mangrove naturals. Check it out and make your own decision
Bev Adelaide

Adelaide, Australia

#4 Jan 23, 2013
I think I'll give this croc oil a go.
Most other things are not good for the rest of your body.
Had it for years, but the last 2 months it's really bad.
Tried all chemist lines to no avail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Psoriasis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Psoriasis is caused by fungus, now you can cure... (Feb '10) May 24 Asian Guy 104
Anti fungas medication Apr '15 Need help 1
vegetable oil cleared my daughter's psoriasis (Mar '08) Mar '15 tina 5
Social Networking site (Sep '11) Dec '14 Ted Smith 12
Natural Psoriasis Relief Solutions? (Feb '11) Dec '14 dimplesnorth 20
News Treating psoriasis (Oct '14) Oct '14 IrisRutherson 3
A new forum with skin care experts (Sep '13) Oct '14 kurtcooksalot16 3
More from around the web