What men must know about prostate health

What men must know about prostate health

There are 4 comments on the Natural Holistic Health Blog story from Jun 26, 2007, titled What men must know about prostate health. In it, Natural Holistic Health Blog reports that:

There are many reasons why men should be motivated to gain a fair amount of knowledge about prostate health. via Natural Holistic Health Blog

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Natural Holistic Health Blog.

hill hill-ocheori

Lagos, Nigeria

#1 Jul 9, 2007
what must know about prstatic hyperpalsia.
before the manifestation of the prostate, when affected and after th surgical operations as to live a healthy life
hill hill-ocheori

Lagos, Nigeria

#2 Jul 9, 2007
what must men know about BPH
Dave H

Fayetteville, NC

#3 Oct 4, 2009
I am a 72 year old male and have been living with bph for approx. 4 years. Have taken proscar for a year or so but quit some time ago. Am up to 10mg hytrin (generic) per day and have been coping fairly well till a few days ago when I had to be catheterized. Before this episode I had only experienced one or two occasions over the last 2 years with what I believe is a non bacterial prostatitis which would prevent me from peeing for a few hours but would spontaneously get better. This time, however, I waited (about7 hrs) until the urge to pee was so painful that I had to seek medical help. After 4 days with a cath. a flow test was done and I was my old self again except for some burning and needing to urinate more often. Question(s) has anyone here experienced a similar situation and would you have any idea of how soon or what the probability is that this situation will repeat itself. I am considering having the PVP procedure but am not sure how long I should wait. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

PS I have not talked to my urologist yet. Seems he is hard to contact. Hope to hear back this week.

Tirana, Albania

#6 Mar 3, 2013
Taking good care of our body (and prostate especially) is part of living well and healthy. First, must know what causes problems to the prostate, then, try to eliminate those factors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prostate Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) 12 hr Always hopeful 30
GreenLight Laser Surgery Complications (May '07) Oct 19 Reeder 1,449
Plasma button surgery for BPH (Dec '11) Oct 19 Matt in Pasadena 210
News Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Opens Prostate Can... Sep 29 Stephany McDowell 1
prostate pain at night? (Jan '11) Sep 27 Mathew 36
green light laser side effects (Sep '15) Aug '16 ixtl 16
Irritated Prostate After Sex? (Mar '09) Jul '16 Walter Mathau 7
More from around the web