Prostate Cancer Invading the Seminal ...

Prostate Cancer Invading the Seminal Vesicle; Prognosis and Treatment

Posted in the Prostate Cancer Forum

prostate doc

Pasadena, CA

#1 May 29, 2011
I have recently heard from many new friends on some patient forums with concerns about seminal vesicle involvement by prostate cancer. Often times, when giving a patient his pathology result after a prostatectomy, the urologist will mention the seminal vesicle but not explain its significance or, more importantly, the significance of involvement of the seminal vesicle by prostate cancer. In this post, I want to shed some light on what the seminal vesicles are, why it is important to know if prostate cancer invades them, and what can be done once seminal vesicle involvement is determined after a prostatectomy.

You can find this post at:

http://myprostatedoc.blogspot.com/2011/05/pro...

Hope you find it useful!

Prostate Doc
Myprostatedoc.blogspot.com

This blog is not a medical practice and cannot provide specific medical advice. This information should never be used to replace or discount the medical advice you receive from your physician

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prostate Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GreenLight Laser Surgery Complications (May '07) Mar 29 Rex 1,478
Scar tissue buildup in urethra after prostate s... Mar 27 jayp 2
green light laser side effects (Sep '15) Mar '18 Sad Daughter 20
Green Light Laser surgery for BPH prostate (Feb '12) Mar '18 Larry_O 40
Cayenne Pepper seems to have cured my prostate ... (Mar '08) Feb '18 kss112057 171
Radiation alone shrinking penis size (Jan '07) Jan '18 frustration 7
News Fire Doctors Who Call Trump Crazy (Sep '17) Jan '18 Poster Child for ... 3