Cayenne Pepper seems to have cured my...

Cayenne Pepper seems to have cured my prostate cancer

Posted in the Prostate Cancer Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
PepperLover

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Mar 18, 2008
In April 2006 I was diagnosed with prostate cancer after a biopsy - Gleason score 6(3+3). I was strongly urged to have the prostate removed immediately. I refused & starting doing research. I found a Cedars-Sinai Medical Center/UCLA School of Medicine study that said that capsaicin (the stuff that makes pepper hot) fed to rats bred to have human prostate cancer had caused the tumors to die!(I put a link here to the study report but it has been removed by the admin - search for "prostate cancer study" & you will find it)

I immediately started taking cayenne pepper capsules daily. I took the equivalent human dose from the study, doubled that & made that my goal. I gradually consumed more each week until I reached what I thought was the right dose. I had improved symptoms within the first two weeks - urination was easier - I had not been able to reach orgasm at the time of diagnosis but that too improved & is still improving.

Last month I decided to see a urologist to see what was involved in "Watchful Waiting" - he wanted to do another biopsy since it had been two years - I agreed & the results came back clean - they found no cancer - not a trace! My doctor was stunned & said that in 18 years he had never seen such a result. We had it double checked & I am indeed cancer free.

I am confident it was the cayenne that made the tumor disappear - given the study results.

I plan to keep taking it indefinitely & I recommend it to any male who has been diagnosed with either BPH or prostate cancer.
Flower

Whangarei, New Zealand

#2 Jul 12, 2008
How much cayenne did you take? and where did you purchase it from?
gregg milne

New Zealand

#4 Jan 9, 2009
i agree ;;cayenne pepper is a wonder herb.my blood presure a year ago was 175 over 120 i take cayenne in pill form and in a liquid ;usually with tomatoe juice.have not had a cold in years
Neutrondbob

Holly, MI

#5 Mar 6, 2009
Maybe, but skeptical of such claims, biopsies are small and can miss detection in your walnut sized gland, often biopsies have miss PCa detection and upon re-biopsy found. I suggest your consider these tests and tell us the information:
1) psa levels total history
2) get a special urine test that can detect if you have PCa, called PCA3 (google Bostwick Labs)
3) get a fPsa test- special testing for unbound prostate specific antigens, measured in percentage levels, levels 15% and below are usually PCa, levels about 25% usually not PCa in general.
4) another biopsy
5) post future psa testings, an increase of .75 or doubling time with one year are probable for PCa to be present

Hey if it does work, lets see it from some others using it or data, articles etc. Also the level of PCa you have is likely to be what is defined as 'indolent' PCa.
cayennejunkie

Fresno, CA

#6 Mar 14, 2009
where is pepperlover now,
what is your psa now, vs 1 year ago, when you posted this blurb?
and... how much cayenne did you take per day?
1 teaspoon, 2 teaspoons,?
where the f*((*k are you pepperlover?
are you 6 feet under?
i ires me when these idiots post these homegrown cures and leave no email address and never review the forum again!
fly

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2010
The answer to all maladies is found in nature. It is a waste of time and energy researching a "cure". there will never be a cure for cancer in the allopathic world. It's too much money to be made. Cayenne pepper, specifically,has healed my bronchial and urinary problems many times over.peace
fly

United States

#8 Mar 8, 2010
Oh my email is [email protected] nature has all the answers partna! Get at me
cayenneluva

San Diego, CA

#10 May 14, 2010
Don't knock it 'til you try it... Attitude is everything and living with a negative one can often cause unnecessary stress (which is actually the leading cause of death)The results of taking cayenne are truly astounding, although living a healthy lifestyle is crucial as well.
So try some cayenne,take a chill pill and enjoy life.
tryer

Anchorage, AK

#12 Sep 1, 2010
i've been taking about 3 teaspoons a day for 2 months. then i quit for 3 days and started again. for 2 months i've had to dance or milk or pump the piss outa me as best as i can. after taking 3 teaspoons when i restarted pissing got impossible and my pros was grapefruit size - even blocking my rectum. gleason last year was 7 and psa 4.3 this year it's psa 20. the 2005 la study said pca killed was non androgen stimulated type. having had no hormone treatments (or any other kind) means most pc is androgen stimulated, i guess. i hope to cure pc with cayene but don't want to need a catheter to piss...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#13 Dec 16, 2010
Hello folks - I didn't die or disappear - just forgot about this site (didn't bookmark it)- got an email today from Topix & so I am back.

U have had no treatment nor additional biopsies - no Urologists has been able to explain what good another biopsy would do other than fulfill their protocol for watchful waiting. Well, I am greatly concerned about the dangers of biopsies soo will not have one in the absence of any other tests or imaging that indicate a benefit from doing so. My last PSA was 3.7 & unless ir rises dramatically in a short period of time or I start to need a catheter to urinate i don't plan on having another biopsy.$I take 6 600mg tabs of cayenne daily each is rated at 100,000 Scoville Units. I have taken up to 12 tabs daily but decided to cut that in half after a couple of years.

@cayennejunkie I don't appreciate being called an idiot - your comment: "i ires me when these idiots post these homegrown cures and leave no email address and never review the forum again!"

I shared some information - do with it what you will.
Abovetreeline

Littleton, CO

#14 Jan 22, 2011
Fantastic post PepperLover. I have a friend who was seeing three urologists across the country, one at MD Anderson. His wife had just past away and he was fighting prostate cancer. They all three wanted to do surgery. I showed him three articles, one about peppers, one on DIM, and another on pomegranates. He started taking all three supplements morning and night. He saw his doctors about a month later and they were all stunned. All three told him he was in remission. He is doing great to this day.
There is even more good news. Avoid sugar. Avoid red meat and dairy products. Have a diet of many natural anti-inflammatories. Do the research and get well.
Abovetreeline

Littleton, CO

#15 Jan 22, 2011
I have started making an incredible protein smoothie for breakfast.
Half cup almond milk (no sugar)
Couple scoops of fermented soy powder
Scoop of super red food (lycopene and more)
Scoop of super green food (cleansing)
Scoop of organic cocoa (no end to the goodness here)
Spoonful of organic peanut butter
Scoop of salba seeds
Sometimes a banana
Blend
It is awesome tasting and incredible for the body.
Enjoy to your health.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#16 Jan 26, 2011
Yes, indeed the solutions to our problems are in nature. However, we must be careful because different organisms have different reactions to many things (including the good properties of anti-cancer foods). To me, regular medical check-ups and natural changes can keep us safe.
Abovetreeline

Littleton, CO

#17 Jan 26, 2011
Yep, when you consider that sugar is jet fuel for cancer, eating healthy is a given, as is seeing a good doctor that knows dietary issues. It kills me that at our local Children's Hospital they have gummy bears and stuff everywhere in the cafeteria. The food they serve patients does in most of the medical procedures they perform.

On another note, I forgot a scoop of organic blueberries on the above smoothie meal. The ever so dangerous blueberry. lol
22 yeat old

Skopje, Macedonia

#18 Feb 12, 2011
i was infected or i dont now what hapend to me,but something was wrong with me.we i sited in a chair i feelt like siting in a small ball,this filing i feeld in testicals area,i urinated frequenti in day every 30 min just a day not in night,i became impontent no filins no nothing,my legs were hurting my pelvic's were urting.and i started reading from internet whats my problem and i found that i have problem with my prostata i dont now which diagnose i had infected,bacterial or i dont know.i drinked antibiotick in 2 montth but nothing helped mee.and i started to eat onios and garlic.half of one onion and 2 to 3 peaces of garlic every day with mealin,i drinked 3 to 4 cups green tea a day.and i toke one onion cutet in small peaces and boiled with 1 liter of water and drinked 3 cups a day from that.and now i feel beter every day im fealing beter no frequent urination my sex machine is back by girlfriend is happy and may pains have disapeared but im continuing my healing proces every day.for 2 weks of those what i mention im cured.the 2 month antibioticks nothing helped mee.any one who haves this problem i promas that the onions and garlic and green tea will cure them i promas.i have readet 10.000 pages about prostata i now every thing about that i have became expert but like onions and garlic you will never find cure like those.my english is bed im albanian.but try this and you will feel the changes in the third day i promas.
Jeff Hurst

Overland Park, KS

#19 Feb 17, 2011
I was wondering how pepper lover was doing? I was just diagnosed with prostate cancer and need some advice. I am [email protected]
FBOMBER

Canada

#20 Aug 23, 2011
Personally, just once I took one cap of cayene and it burnt my guts like aspirin does. 12 a day would be hell on Earth.
Very Natural

UK

#21 Aug 28, 2011
This reply is for FBoomber. This means mucus membrane in your GI tract is very weak and thin. Oats milk may be very good for your intestines. I do it often and drink with cayenne pepper powder. I take 2 tabsp of Scottish oats mix with a cup of filtered water in a blender, then add a bit of cayenne pepper powder and drink it, in Blendex blender while I bled it liquid is warmed. Ooats soften and build up mucus membranes and feed 7 types of lactobacillus, cayenne pepper powder do all the rest – disinfect, build up mucus membrane, improve its permeability just but promoting GI tract layer contract and make it denser. If one feel not really well after cayenne and other peppers, lemon water – it means you have to build up your mucus membrane in GI tract. I used to have a very bad reaction after just a glass of lemon water (1tsp on a glass) but now it is gone. Also it is good to remember that before potatoes were brought to Europe our ancestors had porridge made of different grains, also different types of lentil is very good, the darker lentil is the better – more micro and macro nutrients.
Very Natural

UK

#22 Aug 28, 2011
Additionally to what I just said, potatoes has a very high glycemic load and index, and it can’t build up mucus membrane in GI tract as grains, seeds, lentils, beans do. I put cayenne everywhere now, even in a tea with cinnamon, Pukka teas are good for this.
PepperLover

Tampa, FL

#23 Aug 28, 2011
Just an update folks - still have not had another biopsy - found an Urologist who is OK with that - my last PSA was 2.2 which was my baseline for years before all this started.

Some recent CAT scans (for back pain - I have AS) showed what the Drs said might be evidence of prostate cancer spreading outside the prostate envelope - so, had a full body PET scan & it showed no cancer!

Almost all symptoms of BPH have disappeared (still get up at night to pee once or twice but I drink a lot of fluids & do so right up to bedtime).

I plan to stick with my current regimen unless something changes drastically for the worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prostate Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Managing Urinary Incontinence After Prostatecto... (Jun '11) 4 hr williedynomite 20
News Should Gerard Depardieu Have Worn Adult Diapers... (Aug '11) Thu kirton 2
News Mississauga cancer survivor lights up his house... Thu do they live here 8
PVP GreenLight Laser Treatment (Jan '07) Dec '16 Richard 698
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Dec '16 Trying to be hopeful 36
Plasma button surgery for BPH (Dec '11) Nov '16 wagmanp 211
prostate pain at night? (Jan '11) Nov '16 anon196522 37
More from around the web