Doctor's Advice - Not sure about oral...

Doctor's Advice - Not sure about oral sex

There are 13 comments on the Jamaica Gleaner story from Nov 28, 2010, titled Doctor's Advice - Not sure about oral sex. In it, Jamaica Gleaner reports that:

Q. I am 32 years old and married. Recently, my husband has been demanding that I give him fellatio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jamaica Gleaner.

ABW

Clarksville, VA

#2 Nov 28, 2010
You could try it, providing he is willing to do the same to you. If you enjoy it, fine. If not then don't do it again. Men love it as sort of a substitute for intercourse (sort of a quickie) and most women do it because the man wants it not because they like doing it although some do. Its your choice.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#3 Nov 28, 2010
Demanding is the troublesome word here. The more he demands, the more fearful she will become. He is a fool. Take it slow and make it fun so she likes it and wants to do it!
well hung stud

Carpentersville, IL

#4 Nov 28, 2010
la la la lola wrote:
Demanding is the troublesome word here. The more he demands, the more fearful she will become. He is a fool. Take it slow and make it fun so she likes it and wants to do it!
If I put whip cream on my d&&k would you lick it off? Thats fun hah?
Rustler

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2010
Have you very had oral sex performed on you? If not, then ask your husband to try it on you first and see how much you like it. Then if you do like it, remember that he likes it that much if not more. If you and he are both clean and have no diseases, then you have no medical reason not to perform it and enjor yourselves.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6 Nov 28, 2010
Oral sex can be a very fun part of foreplay and it can add variety to your lovemaking. Definitly worth trying and see if you can enjoy it. Also heshould be willing to do it to you as well and remember that it may take awhile for you to teach him to do you right.
Curious guy

Europe

#7 Nov 28, 2010
Well...i wanna knw d side effects ov having oral sex provided dat both male n female are safe(not infected,not HIV positive or watever transmissible disease)....jst wanna the side effects cuz wen i search on google i get nly d cases where oral sex is being practised on infected or HIV positive persons...jst plz if sm1 cud help me out...:(

Location hidden

#8 Nov 29, 2010
I believe the only side effect is pleasure as long as both are clean and diesease free. Wait a minute. I could be addictive.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 29, 2010
I think it may be a bit of a control thing. Any girl who wants a serious relationship expects to do intercourse so guys like to see what else we will do. Start with oral but then they want to let go in our mouth and then they want us to swallow. And then they usually want to try the back door. Which is all cool as long as they earn it.
Join Free

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12 Nov 29, 2010
its fun to earn all the access to a willing Ladies body,, but that works both ways

Location hidden

#13 Nov 29, 2010
Scotty_3 wrote:
its fun to earn all the access to a willing Ladies body,, but that works both ways
That is true. If you expect to receive you shold be ready to give and that applies to women as well as men.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#14 Nov 29, 2010
well hung stud wrote:
<quoted text>If I put whip cream on my d&&k would you lick it off? Thats fun hah?
Sure, that sounds like fun. Maybe nacho cheese sauce? The jalapenos would make your meat stick tingle!!!!

Since: Dec 10

United States

#15 Dec 2, 2010
Why are bjs for important to us guys? Simply because it feels so damn good. There is absolutely nothing in the world that feels anywhere as good as a great bj. That is why.
RITA NICOLAS

Europe

#17 Jun 1, 2013
RITA NICOLAS LOAN INVESTMENT Inc. Dearest Esteems, Have you been looking for cash to invest or expand your business? Or you need cash credits for various purposes and you are Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages? Have you been turned down constantly by your banks and other financial institutions? We Offer LOANS ranging fro $5,000.00 to $10,000,000 and above, at 3% interest rate per
annual. Applicant must be 18 years and above. Services Rendered in our company includes:

*Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
*Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
*Investment Loan Debt
*Consolidation and Others

We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic. Contact us at Rita Nicolas Loan Investment Inc. Today. Contact us today for more information, All Interested request should be
forwarded to the email below. E-mail:
Ritanicolasloaninvestment@gmai l.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prostate Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What is a urologist? What do urologists do? (Dec '14) 7 hr pailrider 32
GreenLight Laser Surgery Complications (May '07) Aug 4 bobgnc 1,432
News Genomic fingerprint may predict aggressive pros... Jul '15 Spotted Girl 1
News Sen. Bill Nelson says he has prostate cancer, h... Jul '15 serfs up 6
Prostate cancer spread to tumour in spine Jun '15 Another PC Patient 2
Plasma button surgery for BPH (Dec '11) Jun '15 jayp 194
Green Light Laser surgery for BPH prostate (Feb '12) Jun '15 David stern 39
More from around the web