Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7167 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Shanye

United States

#3846 Jan 21, 2013
Hi me and my boyfriend had sex on january 10 and he claims he didnt nut in me but I know he did. That night my period started but it was light the next day it was normal.. But during the 4 day I took the morning after pills.. And now today im spotting and cramping.. Am I prego??
Cindy

Homewood, IL

#3847 Jan 21, 2013
it really really sounds like you're pregnant. especially since you had in protective sex. take a test
Morgan

Memphis, TN

#3848 Jan 21, 2013
Me and my Boyfreind have unprotected sex 6 days ago &&' my period is not due till another week . I've been having a lot of lower back pains &&' eating more the usually . My period is not due till another week but when I wiped this morning there was a pinkish color on the toilet paper .. I don't know if I'm pregnant or not &&' I have no way of getting a pregnancy test!
Laura F

Hitchin, UK

#3849 Jan 21, 2013
Hi ya, I was expecting my period between the 12th -19th of January, but it nevcer showed up and throughout these days I was passing out urine some many times and my nipple was painful and was tired nd sleepy most of the time.. On the 20th of January I felt dizzy and sleepy, then on the 21st i had my period at night. Could it be I am pregnant , Please help.
Ashley

Mooresville, NC

#3850 Jan 21, 2013
Im on birth control and ive missed a couple days but me and my boyfriend havent had sex for about 6 days now. Two weeks ago i had my period and this morning i woke up and was bleeding . I had diarreha this morning and i feel nausiated when i smell foods . Could i be pregnant??
lora

United States

#3851 Jan 21, 2013
i m 21 years old.i had seen a4.3cm hemorrhagic cyst in my lt ovary before tree months nd has vanished now but my period lasted only 2days last two months plz plz advice me
NiNi

Jasper, FL

#3852 Jan 21, 2013
I'm sensing some of you are extremely young, simply by your posts. It sounds like a lot of you don't understand your cycles, or how pms symptoms and pregnancy symptoms differ. First of all, let me say that this is not meant to offend anyone, but rather to encourage you to educate yourself on how your cycle works. Pms/Ovulation/pregnancy symptoms can all mimic each other and be very confusing. I've been pregnant 3 times, I had 1 miscarriage and 2 live births. (I'm 32yrs of age) Every month I track my pms/ovulation symptoms. About 1 week before I start my period, I get sore breast, nausea, migraines, fatigue, mild cramping, body aches, trouble concentrating, etc. Then from the time my period ends until about a week or two after I experience the same symptoms. After I ovulate my body goes back to normal, until the next time around. My cycles are averaged to about 23-25 days, and I ovulate around 10 days before my next cycle. I would suggest you ladies start tracking your cycles AND your symptoms. I see a lot of ladies here that aren't very in tune with their cycles.
Please Help

Hickory, NC

#3853 Jan 21, 2013
I am really confused. I hav e been regular for 6-7 months now after getting off the depo shot. I had my period on the 3rd of this month like I did the months prior and it was a normal one...my husband and I have sex unprotected now almost everyday. But for the first time ever I got what seemed to be my period again on the 16th. Days prior to that I was really emotional and having back pain and nausea. So I need to know am I pregnant? Ive researched online and everything I have seen has said something about implantation bleeding. Although I am still bleeding on the 21st there are no clots, and im extremely hpt all the time (not like me at all) so any information you could give would be very helpful. Thank you!
Please Help

Hickory, NC

#3854 Jan 21, 2013
BlackChina_17 wrote:
Me & my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for about 5 months. And everytime we have sex he cums in me. But now something's different I've been sleeping a lot having really bad pains in my lower stomach I've been sick twice already my boobs are sore & I've been really moody. Oh yeah and I missed my period... My period was suppose to come about 15ths and now the month is almost over... Could I be pregnant ?? Someone please help me in only 17
It really sounds like you might be pregnant I would definitely get a test...if it comes back negative wait a wk and test again
faye

Preston, UK

#3855 Jan 21, 2013
Iv got all of these symptoms exept havnt missed a period my.last period was just 3 days and very light which is not normal for me. i have really sore boobs and a brown discharge. i have been tested for anemia for the tiredness, diabetes, vitamin diffcientcy, blood count, water infection for frequent urination, pid for abdominal cramps yet i havnt got any of it and still hav these symptoms! all urine tests say neg and i have had a blood test which is also neg. what should i do!
Momoo

Floyd, VA

#3856 Jan 21, 2013
my stomach has been soooo tight and I've been rele bitchy.. Im also on my period but its not normal it's lighter then usual ! & it's only been 2weeks and I took a pregnacy test and it came back negative .. but I've been eating ALOT as well and I read something about if you take medicine it will give ur pregnacy test false results and I take 3 pills every morning .. I'm 17 & I'm scared to tell my mom an I jus don't know what to do ?
Momoo

Floyd, VA

#3857 Jan 21, 2013
Mono "]my stomach has been soooo tight and I've been rele bitchy.. Im also on my period but its not normal it's lighter then usual ! & it's only been 2weeks and I took a pregnacy test and it came back negative .. but I've been eating ALOT as well and I read something about if you take medicine it will give ur pregnacy test false results and I take 3 pills every morning .. I'm 17 & I'm scared to tell my mom an I jus don't know what to do ! Oh and I've been soooo tired as wel and I've jus Been so lazy
rose

Grand Blanc, MI

#3858 Jan 21, 2013
I have a period every 28 days. my last period started on Dec 30. Dec 11-12 me and my partner had un protected sex. I'm supposed to start on the 27 of this month and took a first response pregnancy test this morning and it was neg. On the 17 of this month I started to have cramps in my uterus which usually don't happen until the day I'm supposed to start. I currently have a gassy bubbly feeling in my uterus. similar to my stomach growling. my breasts don't hurt but I do have milky discharge, sensitive to smells, feel like crying for no reason, increased appetite and feel sick after eating. I really want to be pregnant what are the odds of me getting a pos soon??
yanet

Darby, PA

#3859 Jan 21, 2013
I had my period on january 5th and i last tell January 10th i was in birth control pills .from there i stop taking them...and me and my husband.had unprotected sex nd now i have been having alot of cramps on my back ,my breast are so, sore ...stomach hurts all of the time ...but on january 19 i started agian to have my period idont now why cuz my period due date always start on the 5th of each month my period its always normal can i be PREGNANT ?? PLEASE HELP
when baby when

Long Jetty, Australia

#3860 Jan 21, 2013
well, my partner and I been trying for over a year. This month i had nausea and Dizzyness and headaches vivid dreams and rib pain and 7 days before period due i had pink brown spotting! I was sure i was pregnant but yesterday the cramps came on and i am bleeding red colour :( Its lighter but the nausea has gone and feels like af :( Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Want it to be my turn one day. I'm 34 and my partner is 45.can't wait too much longer :( wish some baby dust my way. Baby dust to you all x
when baby when

Long Jetty, Australia

#3861 Jan 21, 2013
rose wrote:
I have a period every 28 days. my last period started on Dec 30. Dec 11-12 me and my partner had un protected sex. I'm supposed to start on the 27 of this month and took a first response pregnancy test this morning and it was neg. On the 17 of this month I started to have cramps in my uterus which usually don't happen until the day I'm supposed to start. I currently have a gassy bubbly feeling in my uterus. similar to my stomach growling. my breasts don't hurt but I do have milky discharge, sensitive to smells, feel like crying for no reason, increased appetite and feel sick after eating. I really want to be pregnant what are the odds of me getting a pos soon??

baby dust to you. Don't give up. I'm still trying 12 months now. Hope it happens to us both soon...
Leah

Fort Smith, AR

#3862 Jan 21, 2013
My fiancÚ and I have unprotected sex numerous times a day. My last period was dec 3. I had missed my period on the 28, then got my period on the 21 of January. I have all the signs of being pregnant from sore boobs, food sensitivity, tired, bloated, nausea, mood swings, and more. Is it possible to have missed a period due to pregnancy, then get a period later?
help21

Spring Hill, FL

#3863 Jan 21, 2013
Ok me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex last night and my last period started Jan 8 and this afternoon I had a white clear gooey discharge what does this mean please help me!!!!
april

Lafayette, IN

#3864 Jan 21, 2013
okay i need some advice... ive been o birthcontrol for over a year. ive also been engaged for over a year and we dont ever use s condom because it really hurts me after. but he usually pulls out early anyways.. last night he didnt pull out because we havent had sex for over q week being so busy. well this morning i woke up. my stomach was killing me.ive had diarrhea all day today and ive thown up 3 times in one setting. could i be pregnant? or is it just something i ate.. do u really get signs less then 24 hours if you become pregnant?
april

Lafayette, IN

#3865 Jan 21, 2013
Morgan wrote:
Me and my Boyfreind have unprotected sex 6 days ago &&' my period is not due till another week . I've been having a lot of lower back pains &&' eating more the usually . My period is not due till another week but when I wiped this morning there was a pinkish color on the toilet paper .. I don't know if I'm pregnant or not &&' I have no way of getting a pregnancy test!
ask a friend to get one u can buy one they even sell them at dollar tree if you dont have alot of money just buy like 3 of them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pregnancy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Early Pregnancy Symptom - How To Detect Pregnan... (Jun '07) Feb 20 062516momma 384
Safe abortion procedure philipines Feb '17 Lanie 3
News "pregnancy after c-section" (Nov '08) Jan '17 ANA 12
I want to get pregnant w/ husband w/o breaking ... (Jan '10) Dec '16 Natalie William 7
Hot pregnant girls wanted Dec '16 MasterX 1
Miss julie painless abortion procedure Dec '16 Assistant of miss... 1
If anyone can help me please do ! (Feb '16) Aug '16 Elise Gingerich 2
More from around the web