does this mean I could be pregnant?
geanyna23

Bradford, UK

#22 Aug 11, 2007
i have very light cramps and my period is due in 5 days,i think i'm pregnant,i had unprotected sex all month,during the ovulation days as well,what do you girls think?i pee a lot,i fell very dizzy,i eat a lot more,any ideas?could pe pregnancy?i took i test about 3 days ago,but that means 8 days before my period is due so...i have no patience left.anybody?
geanyna23

Bradford, UK

#23 Aug 11, 2007
cntrygrl9 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, to first help you, i need to know whats goin on. Im not a dr, but have lots of knowledge of this stuff. and i can tell you what i know. Try me
can you help me?i had unprotected sex all month,during my fertility days as well,my period is due in 5 days now,but i have very light cramps i never had those before,i pee a lot,and i mean a lot,i feel dizzy,and i just got the feeling i'm pregnant.is it possible?maybe is all on my head,but i realy want to be pregnant,we didn't try for a baby,but i just feel srange.......maybe i am

“BrEaNa BrI”

Since: Aug 07

hbg

#24 Aug 13, 2007
Dreamz wrote:
what does it mean when u have cramps but u havent started ur rag yet
uh i think it means ur getting ur period
jessica_m

United States

#25 Aug 18, 2007
ok so i just got my period last month for the very first time... and it's been 35 days sense i last got it.Is there something wrong with me?

“BrEaNa BrI”

hbg

#26 Aug 19, 2007
jessica_m wrote:
ok so i just got my period last month for the very first time... and it's been 35 days sense i last got it.Is there something wrong with me?
unless u had sex dont worry bout it
Amy

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Aug 20, 2007
I had intercours with my bf.i had my underwear on and i think he pre-cummed.Can i get pregnant?im due for my period really soon but im stressing.ive been having cramps and urinating alot.am i pregnant?

“BrEaNa BrI”

hbg

#29 Aug 21, 2007
Amy wrote:
I had intercours with my bf.i had my underwear on and i think he pre-cummed.Can i get pregnant?im due for my period really soon but im stressing.ive been having cramps and urinating alot.am i pregnant?
no dont worry cuz me and my bf had unprotected sex for almost a year and then i got put on birth control but its a real low chance you could be... dont sweat it though. i think i might be to now read my post

“PUT GOD FIRST!”

MISSISSIPPI

#30 Aug 23, 2007
Amy wrote:
There is a possibility.. Because you could have pre-cummed close enough around your vaginal. But don't be stressed out or worried because if you do that will make your period late. God bless you..

“You get back what you give!”

Since: Mar 07

United States

#31 Aug 27, 2007
geanyna23 wrote:
<quoted text> can you help me?i had unprotected sex all month,during my fertility days as well,my period is due in 5 days now,but i have very light cramps i never had those before,i pee a lot,and i mean a lot,i feel dizzy,and i just got the feeling i'm pregnant.is it possible?maybe is all on my head,but i realy want to be pregnant,we didn't try for a baby,but i just feel srange.......maybe i am
Its possible. But ive had these same things and wasnt pregnant. Let me know what you find out

“PUT GOD FIRST!”

MISSISSIPPI

#32 Aug 27, 2007
cntrygrl9 wrote:
<quoted text>Its possible. But ive had these same things and wasnt pregnant. Let me know what you find out
I have some of those same signs but I think that it comes from stress and we don't even know that we are stressed out.
WannabeMomma

United States

#33 Sep 1, 2007
My hubby and I have been trying to get preggo for about 4 months now. The first day of my last period was 08/01/2007. I have a 38-40 day cycle. I am about 8 days away from expecting my period. I have been cramping on and off like I am about to start. I have heard that you can get cramps from the implantation, but I am not sure if this is true. Has anyone ever experienced cramping right before they missed their period=pregnancy??
Lucy

Buffalo, NY

#34 Sep 9, 2007
If you think you may be pregnant, go see your doctor and take a test.
Shawna

United States

#35 Sep 17, 2007
Hi, i need some help. Last month I had my period and it was kind of normal but, this month I got my period on the 9th and today which is the 17th I still see sign of my period when I swipe sometimes even in my underwear but it is very light. When it first started I notice that my blood was dark and thick but now it is regular. I have not notice any signs of pregnancy. Could I be pregnant?

“I am so great! ”

Since: Sep 07

Jersey Shore

#36 Sep 18, 2007
http://www.thenewsroom.com/details/732316/Hea... if you are pregnant be careful what you take, read this piece of drugs (from the pharmacy) and fetus
Just Asking

Detroit Lakes, MN

#37 Sep 20, 2007
Me and my fieance have been trying to have a baby for about a year, I dont know when my last period was but I know that I had little bleeding for a couple day and it has been that way for 2 periods,i have these cramps nothing harsh, and there is this clear slimmy discharge i found, ive been tired moody,I can eat alot of food and stil want more , and I usually get full quick, my nipples hurt and are extra sensitive, and seem to look larger. I dont know... are we finally pregnant?
Rose

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Sep 22, 2007
Last month during my period me and my bf had sex, unportected he came a little but then pulled out when he relized it, a week before my period was supossed to start i've had lower abdonmal cramping but on the day i was supossed to have my period i didn't get it...i was going to get it on the 21st and its the 22nd....im really nervous please someone help??
Patty

Philadelphia, PA

#39 Sep 23, 2007
I had unprotected sex a week ago and I've been cramping badly can this be a sign of prenancy?

“PUT GOD FIRST!”

MISSISSIPPI

#40 Sep 24, 2007
Just Asking wrote:
Me and my fieance have been trying to have a baby for about a year, I dont know when my last period was but I know that I had little bleeding for a couple day and it has been that way for 2 periods,i have these cramps nothing harsh, and there is this clear slimmy discharge i found, ive been tired moody,I can eat alot of food and stil want more , and I usually get full quick, my nipples hurt and are extra sensitive, and seem to look larger. I dont know... are we finally pregnant?
Sounds like a winner to me. I think you are pregnant. TO make sure, go ahead and take a HPT and see waht the results are.(As Long as it been two weeks.)
Tiffany

Baltimore, MD

#41 Sep 30, 2007
I was on the birth control pill for at least 3 months. I was bleeding way more than I Should've been. So i stop taking the pill on August 22. About two weeks later me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex.I've been waiting for my period since i stop taking the birth control. It is now September 30, 2007 and I still haven't gotten my period. Does this mean I'm pregnant? i don't feel much pregnant. I am tired though and I seem to pee alot and I'm always hungry and i get emotional. wait maybe i am pregnant i think i answered my own question.
Sunshine Girl

Caledon, Canada

#42 Oct 1, 2007
Hi,

My boyfriend and I had sex two days before I ovulated and on the day of ovulation which was on Sept 18. I had light bleeding 10 days later (Sept 28), then turned into a regular period. My period is couple days early. My question is "Could I be pregnant & have a first period?"

Thank You,

Sunshine Girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pregnancy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 1 hr amy789 7,079
News "pregnancy after c-section" (Nov '08) Jan 16 ANA 12
News Early Pregnancy Symptom - How To Detect Pregnan... (Jun '07) Dec 31 Jenny 379
I want to get pregnant w/ husband w/o breaking ... (Jan '10) Dec 30 Natalie William 7
Hot pregnant girls wanted Dec 26 MasterX 1
Safe abortion procedure philipines Dec '16 Assistant of miss... 1
Miss julie painless abortion procedure Dec '16 Assistant of miss... 1
More from around the web