does this mean I could be pregnant?
waytooyoung

Gainesville, GA

#186 Sep 15, 2009
Ugh, i had sex afew nights ago, it was my third time doing it, so im pretty un-experienced. right when we were getting into it, i relized he didnt have on a condom. i told him, and he said he'd pull out. we were doing it forever though. i know he did pull out, but now i just started bleeding, and my period was like, a week and a half or two weeks ago.. could that mean im pregnant?
Angie

San Antonio, TX

#187 Sep 28, 2009
Hi I had unprotected sex with my bf 3 days before I finally got a short period. I usually last 7-8 days but it was 3 days and then stopped. I know that there is a very slim chance I'm pregnant but i have been feeling moody and have weird pains in my stomach, low back pains sometimes and today cramps. What do I do?
dannie

Courtland, CA

#188 Dec 23, 2009
I HAVENT HAD MY PERIOD THIS MONTH YET AND IM GETTIN THESE CRAMPS BUT THERE NOT NORMAL LIKE MY PERIOD CRAMPS AND ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAD UNPROTECTED SEX ON THE DEC 19 OF THIS MONTH AND NOW IM GETTIN THIS PAIN AND IT STARTED TODAY CAN IT BE A SIGHN OF A PREGNACY BEGGING???
Jasmine

Atlanta, GA

#189 Feb 18, 2010
Hey, I have a question. Me and my boyfriend and I just had sex and we forgot to put a condom on and accidently I was on my period. The next day I started getting cramps In my stomach. Am I pregnant????
steph

Warwick, RI

#191 Jun 1, 2010
Me and my husband is trying to have a baby we have sex every week and for the past 4 days I have done nothing but sleep all day, I have to pee like every 2 hours, headaches, light cramps,my boobs don't hurt nor sore but my nipples are, hungry more, moody, and my undies they stay wet I haven't started my period till 4 more days and I took a test bout 4 days ago and it said negative does it sound like iam pregnant
Sunny

Portland, OR

#192 Nov 7, 2010
I been on the birth control patch and i started it the first day of my period after my period and my first patch change me and my bf had unprotected sex...now a week later i have my period again wat does that mean could i be pregnant????
Newtothis

United States

#193 Nov 13, 2010
Hi, my husband and I have been ttc for only a month now because I only stopped the pill a month ago. I finished the whole pack before we started trying. My period came 3 days after the last pill, lasted 5 days, stopped for the 6th day, and I had light spotting the 7th day. Now here I am on day 32 of my period and with the pills I usually had my period around day 25. I know discontinuing pills can cause your period to be irregular, but throughout my cycle I've had spotting in my discharge. Is that normal after ending the pill? I've taken 4 hpt's...the last one I took two days ago.... and they've all been neg. I haven't had many symptoms other than occasional nausea and I'm ALWAYS exhausted. Could I be pregnant even though the tests were all neg? Or is this just all in my head? Please, any input helps!
Thanks!
Newtothis

United States

#194 Nov 13, 2010
Oh, I've also had headaches almost every day for about 3 weeks. They're constant, so I've just gotten used to them. I also have been taking prenatals since the last day of my pills....just in case.
Chrissy

Seattle, WA

#195 May 6, 2011
I have been cramping for almost 10 day I'm 6 days late for my menstrual and 7 days before I was do to come I spotted for 2 days I only seen it when I wiped and it was only like 2 or3 times somebody please help me what's going on?
Darlene

United States

#196 May 31, 2011
Okay so I have PCOS and I'm on birthcontrol and metoformin... Sometime I take them both late and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. I have been getting light cramps and I'm not suppose to get my period until another week.. Is there a chance I can be pregnant or just getting ready to start my period?
Sukie

El Paso, TX

#197 Jul 8, 2011
I just ovulated on 07/03 and 07/04 with 150mg of clomid along with metformin. I've been feeling a sharp pain the middle of my uterus and nipples are real-real sore... Could I be pregnant!?? Any one have similar symptoms?
wonder145

United States

#198 Jul 26, 2011
So instead of havin my period which is normally heavy && regular red this month i had a bright red spotting period it lasted for two days then the last two days it was brownish. I have been havin headaches feelin queezy after i eat or drink anything and lower stomach cramps and one of my boobs is sore a little bit. I had sex on the 8, 11, and 15 pull out method was used. i was just curious as to what it could be.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#199 Jul 29, 2011
hi...been with my husband for 5 years, married to my husband a lil over a year... my question is we trying to get pregnant and my ovulation was on the 23 my question is... i been having these lower abd pain and lil sharp pain on my left side hip area... i pee alot a day never hasppened before with been like this for almost a week.. my cramps a times worries me cuz im not due for my period another a week n a half... the pains i was getting from re search its called ovulation pain.. but i dont want to get my hopes up yet has any body gone thro this before

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#200 Aug 1, 2011
hi...been with my husband for 5 years, married to my husband a lil over a year... my question is we trying to get pregnant and my ovulation was on the 23 my question is... i been having these lower abd pain and lil sharp pain on my left side hip area... i pee alot a day never hasppened before with been like this for almost a week.. my cramps a times worries me cuz im not due for my period another a week n a half... the pains i was getting from re search its called ovulation pain.. but i dont want to get my hopes up yet has any body gone thro this before and still having lil cramps on my left n right right and sometimes on my lower abd...
mdee09

UK

#201 Nov 3, 2011
I have been on the pill for like 2 years now and have not missed one day, and me an my bf been having unprotected sex, now a week before my period I had like brownish blood coming out onto my panties, so I took a home test and came out negative, now it is like 2 days before my period is due could I be preg? I'm stressing!! Please help!!! I am very stressed because exams and scared my period is late and then I'll thik I'm preg!!
Lol

Atlanta, GA

#202 Nov 9, 2011
Me n my bf had unprotected sex In October while my period was on can I be pregnant and also I am have pain all over n I am very sleep him n I both keep have in a dream that I am I Prego please let me no
dreamtkm

Houston, TX

#203 Jan 1, 2012
I'm very irregular,but since september up until november I had my period each month. I've been having unprotecetd sex and he "comes" inside of me, last time we had intercourse was early december, and I've been cramping for a week now I took three pregancy test were negative. What could it be? Some one help please
julia

Lowestoft, UK

#204 Jan 7, 2012
Hi i had my period on the 16 dec me and my fiance had sex on 22 dec i keep getin crampy can i be pregnant
nene

United States

#205 Mar 31, 2013
Ive been have major head aches , my stomach has been hurting lots of gas an constipation, ive also been nauseated, i spotted two after my period ended, i also bled ten days before i have my period. Im currently waiting on my period in 8days. I really dont know wats going on an i havnt felt like this till i had unprotected sex while i was ovulating and me and my husband are ttc. Whats going on.
veronica

United States

#206 Jul 31, 2013
Well im worry cause i have been having sex with my boyfriend but with protection , but after this last time we had sex which was on friday , after it i had like a weird pain in my lower but it went away but two days ago i started having cramps like light cramps but some of them are strong , i checked in the internet & it says im probably pregnant but i dint know what to do , can you help me ?
cntrygrl9 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, to first help you, i need to know whats goin on. Im not a dr, but have lots of knowledge of this stuff. and i can tell you what i know. Try me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pregnancy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 5 hr Deebaby 7,082
News "pregnancy after c-section" (Nov '08) Jan 16 ANA 12
News Early Pregnancy Symptom - How To Detect Pregnan... (Jun '07) Dec 31 Jenny 379
I want to get pregnant w/ husband w/o breaking ... (Jan '10) Dec 30 Natalie William 7
Hot pregnant girls wanted Dec 26 MasterX 1
Safe abortion procedure philipines Dec '16 Assistant of miss... 1
Miss julie painless abortion procedure Dec '16 Assistant of miss... 1
More from around the web