Comments
1 - 20 of 201 Comments Last updated Aug 5, 2013
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
amanda

Newport, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2007
Ok so my husband and I are using Natural family planning as our birth control. The past few months we have not been taking my temperature in the morning. Well this past month we are together around the time I was ovulating, I know this because I downloaded a software program that I enter in my past period and lutal phase and it tells me if when I'm ovualting and my husband and I were together two day of ouvaltion. I called my obgyn and he said there is 30% of getting pregnant. Last night I felt very giddy and relaxed for no reason and I was getting strange cramp like pains in the front of my abdomen. Its cramps but they were different and today I feel like werid movements like liquid is moving in m abdomen. My period is schedule to start next saturday on the 27 and I can't take a test until next tuseday? So after reading all of this is there a good change I'm pregnant?
thanks,
Celticmussin
puru

Trenton, NJ

#2 Apr 18, 2007
Wow that's crazy because I think I am but I just don't know can someone help me
Rachel

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Apr 18, 2007
Well when I became pregnant. I was having cramps too, but I thought that it was because of my period was trying to come on. I suposed to had my period on Jan 17 and I took the test on Jan 19 and it was positive. So I guess that you do have weird cramps when you concive.

“You get back what you give!”

Since: Mar 07

Barnesville, OH

#4 Apr 20, 2007
amanda wrote:
Ok so my husband and I are using Natural family planning as our birth control. The past few months we have not been taking my temperature in the morning. Well this past month we are together around the time I was ovulating, I know this because I downloaded a software program that I enter in my past period and lutal phase and it tells me if when I'm ovualting and my husband and I were together two day of ouvaltion. I called my obgyn and he said there is 30% of getting pregnant. Last night I felt very giddy and relaxed for no reason and I was getting strange cramp like pains in the front of my abdomen. Its cramps but they were different and today I feel like werid movements like liquid is moving in m abdomen. My period is schedule to start next saturday on the 27 and I can't take a test until next tuseday? So after reading all of this is there a good change I'm pregnant?
thanks,
Celticmussin
It takes 5-12 days for implantation and another week for the hormone to even show up. Hence, symptoms dont usually show up until about after a month for most women. Some test show 5 days before your period, but normally its too early. Id wait. But even then Home tests dont always work for everyone. Some show a positive early, some are pregnant for weeks(blood test shows this) and still show negative. Depends on your body's ability to make HCG.

Barnesville, OH

#5 Apr 20, 2007
Rachel wrote:
Well when I became pregnant. I was having cramps too, but I thought that it was because of my period was trying to come on. I suposed to had my period on Jan 17 and I took the test on Jan 19 and it was positive. So I guess that you do have weird cramps when you concive.
Yea cramps like a period are very common. I was 14 days late for my period and finally i had a light period for 2 days. My home tests show negative. 6 days after my bleeding, i had cramps again then went away. So im goin to dr monday to see whats up. Im doin urine sample today.

Barnesville, OH

#6 Apr 20, 2007
puru wrote:
Wow that's crazy because I think I am but I just don't know can someone help me
Well, to first help you, i need to know whats goin on. Im not a dr, but have lots of knowledge of this stuff. and i can tell you what i know. Try me
Lashema

Arlington, VA

#7 Apr 24, 2007
for the past 2 years me and my husband trying to conceve and nothing happen what should we do/

Barnesville, OH

#8 Apr 24, 2007
Lashema wrote:
for the past 2 years me and my husband trying to conceve and nothing happen what should we do/
Wow. Well they say if you havent conceived within a year, to go see a dr. 80%-85% of couples do so within a year. Cysts, fibroids, etc hinder it sometimes. If your cervical mucous is too thick, semen doesnt have a chance to even make it up there. Ive even heard of an immune disorder where your body attacks the fertilized egg or embryo at the implantation stage. Theres so much and you need checked out. Best way to conceive is to have sex every other day to make sure you dont miss a window of opportunity. Take prenatal vitamins now with 400-800 IUs of folic acid. Watch how much vitamin A or vitamin c you take. That also can hinder your chance.
As for him, no hot tubs or briefs as this makes the sperm too warm and wont get you preggers. Call a dr right away. Have an ultrasound to make sure you have no cysts, etc. Talk to them about what you are doing to get pregnant. It might just be as simple as choosing the wrong time of the month to have sex. After all, you dont always ovulate the same time every month. Thats why i say to just have sex every other day and yyou cant miss. He should go no longer then 5 days to release his semen storage. If its held too long, they are more sluggish and imobile. He should get his sperm checked to make sure he is producing enough. Sometimes the prob lies with the male and not you at all. Sorry answer so long, but hopes this helps. Let me know what you find out. good luck and i will say a prayer for you.
nicci

AOL

#9 May 28, 2007
i've been off my depo shot fot 1 mo.,(only on it for 1 month though)I had a short period a few weeks ago when my shot wore off, but now I have been bleeding very very light, some other symptoms i'm having are tender breast, fatigue, icreased appetite, & etc. Not sure if signs of pregnancy, period or both? Any ideas?
nicci

AOL

#10 May 28, 2007
any one out there?

Barnesville, OH

#11 May 28, 2007
nicci wrote:
i've been off my depo shot fot 1 mo.,(only on it for 1 month though)I had a short period a few weeks ago when my shot wore off, but now I have been bleeding very very light, some other symptoms i'm having are tender breast, fatigue, icreased appetite, & etc. Not sure if signs of pregnancy, period or both? Any ideas?
Sometimes coming off those things can cause weird things to happen afterwards Go to the dr and explain these thngs and get a preg test.
AshleyMarie

Flushing, NY

#13 May 30, 2007
I have A Question Of My Own, Im 17 days late for my period. i was due to get it on may 14/15. My Last Period Was ON April 14. It Was Lighter Than Usual But Still A Period. I Have PCOD. Im On Metoformin To Help Me Ovulate And Have Been On It For About 4 Months. I Had One Very Faint Positive Test Then I Read About Evaporation Lines And It Totaly Messed Me up. Every Other Test I Take Is Negative. Other Than A Headach That Comes And Goes Through Out The Day(For About a week now) And Peeing All The Time Nothing Is Wrong. I Just Feel Strange Though Like I Cant Figure Out Whats Wrong With Me. Oh I Got To The Doctor Tommorow And Am Taking Pre Natals As A Precaution. If Anyone Has Any Advice Or Had Neg Preg Test And Where Indeed Preg Please Let Me Know. Thanks Alot Guys.

Barnesville, OH

#14 May 31, 2007
AshleyMarie wrote:
I have A Question Of My Own, Im 17 days late for my period. i was due to get it on may 14/15. My Last Period Was ON April 14. It Was Lighter Than Usual But Still A Period. I Have PCOD. Im On Metoformin To Help Me Ovulate And Have Been On It For About 4 Months. I Had One Very Faint Positive Test Then I Read About Evaporation Lines And It Totaly Messed Me up. Every Other Test I Take Is Negative. Other Than A Headach That Comes And Goes Through Out The Day(For About a week now) And Peeing All The Time Nothing Is Wrong. I Just Feel Strange Though Like I Cant Figure Out Whats Wrong With Me. Oh I Got To The Doctor Tommorow And Am Taking Pre Natals As A Precaution. If Anyone Has Any Advice Or Had Neg Preg Test And Where Indeed Preg Please Let Me Know. Thanks Alot Guys.
Ive been that late and was just stress for me that made it late. Go get a blood test and you willl know for sure. There are women whose HPTs showed neg and were pregnant, thats why blood tests are the best to go.
Amy

AOL

#15 Jun 11, 2007
Just because I have not had my period yet and Im showing just some of the symptoms of pregnancy like sore breast, urinating frequntly, and tiredness only a little bit does can that still mean Im pregnant even if my doctor said my period doesn't come on reguarlly?

Barnesville, OH

#16 Jun 11, 2007
Amy wrote:
Just because I have not had my period yet and Im showing just some of the symptoms of pregnancy like sore breast, urinating frequntly, and tiredness only a little bit does can that still mean Im pregnant even if my doctor said my period doesn't come on reguarlly?
Best to get a blood test to make sure. You dont get your period regular? Well, in that case, I suggest you go on the pill to regulate your cycle. Sometimes it will straighten your body out even after you stop takin it. It did me years ago. When you are ready to conceive, then not ovulaing regular will be frustrating. Make sure to always use protection.
morgan

Dallas, TX

#17 Aug 5, 2007
I have a question me and my boyfriend have had sex without protecton the day before my last period then he used the pull out method im not sure when my month is suppose to come ecause it gets of track.Ive been having weird symptoms urinating constantly bigger appitite tiredness feeling nasuas so could i be pregnant?
kay

Wigan, UK

#18 Aug 9, 2007
I've had a positive test today but am worried if its wrong as its a tesco home test and not a dear one. i have a doctors appointment in the morning and not sure what they do....... has anyone else used a tesco test and what does the doc do to confirm im pregnant.

“BrEaNa BrI”

Since: Aug 07

hbg

#19 Aug 9, 2007
hi.. well im on birth control. and i was off of it for two months and then went back on. i was on it for two months. had my period normally the first month and then this month i gotten it, but it wasnt normal it only lasted 4 2 1/2 days and usually it last 4 to 5 days and it was regular but not like i usually get it! and then it went light 2 brown. i went out yesterday and took a pregnancy test at the doctors it came out negative. but i still think i am pregnant because 1st. i dont get my period for 2 days thats a hell no!
2nd. i have been getting headaches everyday, tired, and alot of moodswings and cramps throughout my whole body, like my back arms and legs

as for now my doctor told me to take another one and stay off my birth control pill untill i find out 4 sure. im thinking about takin one in 2 weeks or waiting untill my next per
what do u think? do u think i could be? i need help

“BrEaNa BrI”

Since: Aug 07

hbg

#20 Aug 9, 2007
morgan wrote:
I have a question me and my boyfriend have had sex without protecton the day before my last period then he used the pull out method im not sure when my month is suppose to come ecause it gets of track.Ive been having weird symptoms urinating constantly bigger appitite tiredness feeling nasuas so could i be pregnant?
um well thats the same thing i was doing for almost a year and then i got put on birth control.. i really honeslty dont beleive that you can get pregnant off of the pull out. i dont beleive that because we had always done that. their is a really good chance though that yes it could possibly happen, but see now i think IM pregnant! read my post
Dreamz

San Jose, CA

#21 Aug 10, 2007
what does it mean when u have cramps but u havent started ur rag yet

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pregnancy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Thu sidd 5,929
How Early Can You Get Pregnancy Symptom: Listen... (Apr '07) Aug 11 Pamela 1,251
If you are 5-6 mo pregnant, would you be able t... Aug 1 Help 1
I want to become a surrogate mother (Jan '14) Jul '14 cincere 4
Pregnancy Constipation - How To Get Rid Of It? (Jul '07) Jun '14 andy cash 5
Buy Human Menopausal Gonadotrophin (HMG) and Go... (Apr '12) Jun '14 how to get pregnant 3
Pregnancy Miracle book by Lisa Olson (Aug '10) Jun '14 how to get pregnant 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pregnancy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••