when should I take the next hpt?

Posted in the Pregnancy Forum

Since: Aug 12

Canada

#1 Aug 29, 2012
Hi,

I am 21 with irregular periods since I can remember. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for a year now ttc. I am currently 28 days late on my period. I had my last period from July 5th-9th. My boyfriend and I had sex during my period and again near the end of July and then on August 11, 23, 25 and then this morning. I have found my sex drive is down much more then normal. I took a HPT the night of the 24th and then then last night the 28th both were negative. I have one more test here at home and am wondering when I should take it? can I test tomorrow morning? Or is this to soon? Any advice would be great. I don't want to go to the doctor to soon and yes I realize because my periods are not regular this very well could be stress. Thanks for any help!
Mercy

Perth Amboy, NJ

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Well I think it would be accurate after you take it on the first day of the missed period. I have read some information from the nuvaring-lawsuit.com that there are several women who have used a vaginal ring but experienced some side effects. Although I'm not sure if it affects the effectiveness of the birth control or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pregnancy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 1 hr monica 6,025
depo shot Sun me 1
11 Very Early Signs of Pregnancy (May '07) Dec 20 shestri10 263
Pregnancy Miracle Review Dec 2 Dianne 1
menopur for sale (Mar '13) Nov 30 Dianne 2
Free Online Pregnancy Test - Are The Test Resul... (Sep '07) Oct '14 Anonymous 151
Community rallies behind young family Sep '14 YOUNG Mom of Two 6
More from around the web