Baby gender planning
mariem

Ukraine

#1 Mar 14, 2011
Hello everybody trying to conceive!

First of all I hope you all are doing just great and soon your hopes will come true.
I'm here to share my good news with you. I've been trying to get pregnant for 12 month. It seemed to me such an unbearable burden that I couldn't conceive though I'm a healthy woman. But I kept trying and never left hope! And eventually it has happened! Moreover, having read so much different info on pregnancy, I found out that a person is able to know his future baby sex even before conception. There are many various methods. I found one and really liked it - childrenboom. It gives you the dates when you can conceive a girl and the dates for a boy. My husband and I always wanted to have a girl, so we did everything according to this prediction. I became pregnant. And yesterday after my ultrasound it has been confirmed! Iím pregnant with a baby-girl! Iím so happy!
I recommended it to all my friends who plan to get pregnant and want to know their future baby sex.
And what about you? Would you like to know your baby sex, which methods have you tried?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pregnancy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Thu Confused 7,232
Pregnant meow meows in business class and offic... Jul 12 Thank God For Life 1
News Early Pregnancy Symptom - How To Detect Pregnan... (Jun '07) Jun 26 Nancy 389
News Free Online Pregnancy Test - Are The Test Resul... (Sep '07) Jun '17 Shqaueaillapowell 152
Fertility medications available. Pay with PayPal (Aug '12) May '17 Nicole 3
Safe abortion procedure philipines (Dec '16) Feb '17 Lanie 3
News "pregnancy after c-section" (Nov '08) Jan '17 ANA 12
More from around the web