Questions for all mothers or expectant mothers considering amniocentesis or CVS
Posted in the Pregnancy Forum
#1 Mar 31, 2011
Hello! I`m a student studying about invasive prenatal diagnostic procedures, and I would like to get some opinions/insights from mothers who are considering or have already experienced those invasive procedures (amniocentesis and/or chronic villus sampling).
I will really appreciate if you can quickly reply to the questions below (even replying to some will help).
1. Were you over 35 years old when pregnant and considering an amniocentesis or a CVS?
2. Has your doctor recommended that you do an amniocentesis or a CVS? If so, which one?
3. Did you accept the doctor’s recommendation to undergo testing? If so, which procedure was/will be performed?
4. Would the choice to undergo testing be easier if instead you could get the same information from a test that used a small blood sample from you and provided results within one hour?
5. Would you be willing to pay (out-of-pocket) for a rapid, blood-based diagnostic test that would pose no risk to your baby? If so, how much would you be willing to pay?
6.(Relate to #5). Will you be willing to wait a bit longer (2 weeks) or pay more and get results within 2 hours?
#2 Apr 1, 2011
hi everyone for for cheap babbysupplies checkout my online store http://saveyourpounds.info we supply all your baby needs with a secure checkout for safe and enjoyable shopping.Find the Largest Selection of Baby Gifts and Supplies for babies of all ages, including Baby Changing Supplies, Strollers, Car Seats, Baby Safety Equipment, Baby Feeding Supplies and Hard to find Baby Needs. We have many items on sale right now. Many of our items also offer free shipping.
Add your comments below
|Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07)||26 min||Samantha p||6,603|
|Smoking "Pot" While Pregnant? (Nov '09)||Nov 13||A man||19|
|menopur for sale (Mar '13)||Nov 5||jdn1725||12|
|Early Pregnancy Symptom - How To Detect Pregnan... (Jun '07)||Oct 28||sheena||349|
|how to get pregnant very quicky||Oct '15||Sandy6111||1|
|Avoiding herbs when pregnant?||Sep '15||preggers||1|
|Support and advice||Aug '15||Cmacy1492||1|
Find what you want!
Search Pregnancy Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC