Parents should be notified before min...

Parents should be notified before minors have abortions

There are 265 comments on the Bend Bulletin story from Oct 23, 2006, titled Parents should be notified before minors have abortions. In it, Bend Bulletin reports that:

Oregon is one of only six remaining states that has no parental notification law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bend Bulletin.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
jane Tausaga

Encinitas, CA

#276 May 26, 2009
even though i am a minor i think that going threw an abortion itself may be upseting to there parents or loved ones.many girls should make a better choice on abortion or at least sex.its not only hurting you it is hurting the child as well. i think thAT MANY TEENAGER girls are responsible for there consequences.
Wilson Combat

Galt, CA

#277 Jun 24, 2009
I think schools, teachers and anyone else that takes it upon themselfs to assist a young girl in carrying out an abortion without parent notification needs to realize, or more to the point be warned!
There is a very large population of fathers that will hunt you down.
We will become the cop, judge and jury.
And in my world, we don't give larger punishments to guys that ride motorcycles without helmets than baby rapist, illegal gang member drug dealers, and armed car jackers. Like the Liberal nut jobs tend to do.
Take this for what you will.
Point being you do not want somone like me hunting you down and making things right with the world.
You Liberal trash do what you want with you familys. I really don't care.
I'm a strong believer of an eye for an eye.
And I do believe in most cases abortion is murder.
I strongly suggest you Lib rat trash think about getting involved where you should not.
It is to the point, a whole lot of people a ready to put you in your place.
jannea

Cleveland, MS

#278 Dec 1, 2009
i think parents should know because minors do not know the side affects of having an abortion im against abortions but if a child cant have a baby they shouldnt be having sex first of all.
valleygirl

United States

#279 Jan 6, 2011
Abortion is never okay. You guys pretty much all mention "baby being aborted" do you not see that its a BABY! When teen girls have sex they should go threw with the outcome that comes with it. If they can't "afford" it then give it up for adoption. Even if you are sexually rapped that baby has your blood and children bring joy to you that part of your life will be overcomed you have no right to blame it on the innocent child coming into the world. Also must people live off the government anyways, they are their to help you with food (welfare).

A persons a person no matter how small.
Saving Unborn Lives

Alfter, Germany

#280 Apr 20, 2012
Why must must save unborn lives ...

and protect parental rights:

http://www.parentalrights.org

Join the campaign for a Parental Rights Amendment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pregnancy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 5 hr kaylamckay 7,245
I want to become a surrogate mother (Jan '14) Aug 14 Virginia 7
News How Early Can You Get Pregnancy Symptom: Listen... (Apr '07) Aug 1 Jaf 1,252
menopur for sale (Mar '13) Jul 22 NYCivf 12
Pregnant meow meows in business class and offic... Jul '17 Thank God For Life 1
News Early Pregnancy Symptom - How To Detect Pregnan... (Jun '07) Jun '17 Nancy 389
News Free Online Pregnancy Test - Are The Test Resul... (Sep '07) Jun '17 Shqaueaillapowell 152
More from around the web