This Spring Allergy Season May Be Wor...

This Spring Allergy Season May Be Worse Than Others

There are 5 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Apr 6, 2010, titled This Spring Allergy Season May Be Worse Than Others. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

This year may be worse than others thanks to a cold winter. The spring allergy season actually begins in mid-January as trees begin to pollinate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Davey

Owasso, OK

#1 Apr 6, 2010
There is no ragweed pollen in the air, it isn't even up yet & doesn't become an issue until late summer!!!
ragmuffin

Paris, AR

#2 Apr 7, 2010
Davey wrote:
There is no ragweed pollen in the air, it isn't even up yet & doesn't become an issue until late summer!!!
nice catch
WOW TULSA

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Apr 7, 2010
AND GO SEE THE WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL STAFF ON 93RD AND MINGO!!!! EXCELLENT AND WILL TREAT ANY PROBLEMS RELATED TO ALLERGIES!!!!
WOW TULSA

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Apr 7, 2010
ragmuffin wrote:
<quoted text>
nice catch
That's how the news wrote the story....Not the wrods from Dr. Dave's mouth.....HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING!!!!!!!!

Since: Apr 10

Tulsa, OK

#5 Apr 7, 2010
I've noticed i've had problems with allergies this past week. The sinus headaches are about to kill me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pollen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Megan Funnell suffers from allergies all year l... (May '09) Apr 17 The nose knows 2
News Dry, windy weather agitates allergy symptoms in... (Mar '09) Aug '14 Dennis 5
News Sick, ill, cold, flu, allergies, blowing nose (Apr '13) Apr '13 Anonymous 1
News Allergies Are Seasonal, and Now is the Season i... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Jill 3
News Which cities are the worst for people with alle... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Anonymous 1
News Sneezy does it for hayfever sufferers (Jun '09) Dec '11 spartak 2
News Combating hayfever (May '11) Dec '11 spartak 2