$3M gift to Kosair Children's Hospital honors child's heroic battle with cancer

There are 1 comment on the Oct 20, 2011, WHAS11 story titled $3M gift to Kosair Children's Hospital honors child's heroic battle with cancer. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

LOUISVILLE, KY. : An Elizabethtown, Ky., family has made a $3 million gift to Kosair Children's Hospital to honor and remember their daughter's heroic battle with cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

angel

Hodgenville, KY

#1 Oct 25, 2011
God bless you all for your kind gift, Kosair is a wonderful place if you have ever been there. You and your family are a true blessing to the entire place and your little addison jo will not ever be forgotten, as even in death she still brings together everyone in love and gives hope to all that use the kosair facility!! may god shed his blessings on you all for doing the the right thing with the money! I know addison is up there smiling at you and Im sure her grandpa is also!! god bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pediatric Cancer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lemonade funrdaiser at UC Santa Cruz to support... (Mar '14) Mar '14 jefry helms 5
News Pediatric Cancer Foundation of the Lehigh Valle... (Dec '13) Dec '13 PFfff 1
News New Autism Registry Hopes to Boost Research Par... (Mar '13) Sep '13 Conor 10
News Stop & Shop brings back annual Triple Winner Game (Apr '11) Sep '13 Ernesto 2
News Terramed Alliance News Hope Street Kids joins C... (Oct '09) Sep '13 Weston 8
News Parents work for Childhood Cancer lic. plate (Jun '09) Sep '13 Lincoln 3
News Vallejo boy holds lemonade stand to raise money... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Lamont Hightower 1
More from around the web